Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today (12469 Views)

I'm Going To Kill Someone Today / Should I Follow My Mother's Advice? / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Angelacruz: 6:27am On Jan 11, 2021
Na u sabi
Emu4u2c:
Believe me most are drunkards and are possessed with spirits(I don't know if I can call it Marine spirit or any other spirit)

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:40am On Jan 11, 2021
Its either u d0nt have a gf and stay alive OR have gf and cheat. .then u die{murdered}. YOUR CHOICE
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 11, 2021
Nigerian men call this girl beautiful.

Una know what is beautiful, that girl is an ugly girl that happens to be fair.

Anyway, from what i understood, many Nigerian girls are just like her, with untamed anger ready to kill and destroy. I noticed this tendency among Nigerians both men and women, they are always controlled by emotions rather than reason no wonder, a simple abuse or attack on their ego make them go crazy for blood, After the act they start regretting.

13 Likes

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Kingluqman(m): 6:43am On Jan 11, 2021
Na wa ooo
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Anigreat: 6:56am On Jan 11, 2021
Emu4u2c:
especially Akwa Ibom girls.
Dey are possessed

shocked
Only a fool stereotype

Besides, the girl is not even from Akwa Ibom, she's a serving corp member in the state.

6 Likes

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Emu4u2c: 7:00am On Jan 11, 2021
Anigreat:

Only a fool stereotype

Besides, the girl is not even from Akwa Ibom, she's a serving corp member in the state.
son son
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by tarantino1: 7:02am On Jan 11, 2021
Anigreat:

Only a fool stereotype

Corp member wey don use stupidity destroy her life. Make people dey get sense control their temper o
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by KingMack(m): 7:04am On Jan 11, 2021
This 2021 Versace prison mansion for Kirikiri jus dey wait for some people grin angry

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by KingMack(m): 7:09am On Jan 11, 2021
post=97934914:
Here is more pinshures of your friend you follow on Instagram....
Her news is everywhere on cyberspace.
And please tell her not to kill people again....Okay?

We can't post the video here.
Too bad and gory.
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Queenslander(f): 7:17am On Jan 11, 2021
Speechless!!
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by davillian(m): 7:30am On Jan 11, 2021
[quote author=KingMack post=97937447]

Chairman I need the vedio[/quote
Search her name
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by China112(m): 7:39am On Jan 11, 2021
Omo this 2021 year go bloody o
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by davillian(m): 7:50am On Jan 11, 2021
And guys from that side can furck.....
Be like the girl reason the way the guy take skata her junction box she wake up use cutlass open the boy stomach ......
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Twelfthman: 7:54am On Jan 11, 2021
RIP dead man. Follow your path home.
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by blinking001(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2021
Na wah
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 11, 2021
JustCruise:
Nawa o, this 2021 should better behave itself. Too much death already.
at least 3 people have died in my extended family. I think this is the year of the great purge. I don't care sha, all men must die.
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Juliearth(f): 8:20am On Jan 11, 2021
Bahamas95:
Take a good look at her you will know she is evil.

Most of these pretty girls hovering around are demons......They got marine spirits controlling them.

You are very right on this one.
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Arielle: 8:23am On Jan 11, 2021
KingMack:

Chairman I need the vedio

You're a sick muttherfvcker!!!!!! What kind of creatures are in this country. Look at these comments.
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Arielle: 8:25am On Jan 11, 2021
KingMack:

Chairman I need the vedio
You can't even fvcking spell!!!! You want to watch video of naked girl being beaten up. Anuofia! Unam!
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Eecho(m): 8:32am On Jan 11, 2021
It's true , it's in the news already .
Funkyswagzz:
I am really shocked to see this girl I follow on Instagram killed someone on her birthday. I didn't even know she's into street runs. Early hours today she was celebrating her birthday next I just saw a news she killed someone. Mehn I have to wait and see if this really true. She stays at uyo.
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:45am On Jan 11, 2021
D.P

1 Like

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Emu4u2c: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2021
Erigggs:
your mother is the possessed fool.
Idiot and I'm sure you're a bastard.
Ease your mind Brah.

Do you have a mother?
Do you know your father?

I'm sure you are from Akwa ibom.

Talking about Bastards.

You should ask your sisters why they are promiscuous and where do they keep all the Bastards they get from their nefarious activities around Nigeria

I'm sure you are one of them!
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Liposure: 9:01am On Jan 11, 2021
Akanimoh113:

It's True oo Guy

They Stripped her Naked for Stabbing her Boyfriend to death
what could have led to it
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Liposure: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2021
Emu4u2c:
especially Akwa Ibom girls.
Dey are possessed
and to think they are good in bed (them and calabar girls)
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Akanimoh113(m): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2021
Liposure:
what could have led to it

Honestly... I don't exactly know oo
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:36am On Jan 11, 2021
pseudonomer:

Where is your source? How do we confirm your story? I’m thinking you made this up because she abused the hell out of you.

Not at all bro.. if u go to her Instagram page u will confirm it.
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by sharpwriter(m): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2021
Bahamas95:
Take a good look at her you will know she is evil.

Most of these pretty girls hovering around are demons......They got marine spirits controlling them.

According to the story, she smoked some weed before whatever took hold of her senses took over her. #sad

This one made me remember that film that year : "the soul that sinneth"

In the movie, a possessed corper girl into runs always move about with a claw hammer. And she batters the head of whichever man that carries her whenever they are together. The evil spirit will just take hold of her and she will strike the man from the back cheesy
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Depressed101: 9:49am On Jan 11, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
I am really shocked to see this girl I follow on Instagram killed someone on her birthday. I didn't even know she's into street runs. Early hours today she was celebrating her birthday next I just saw a news she killed someone. Mehn I have to wait and see if this really true. She stays at uyo.
what if it was in self defense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? / "Heard Boobs Milk Cure Corona Virus"very Busty Lagos Lady Shares Her Boobs Photo / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.