Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today (12460 Views)

I'm Going To Kill Someone Today / Should I Follow My Mother's Advice? / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Queenslander(f): 3:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
angelfallz:

Lol, let me play devil's advocate. Queenslander if you're so sure of yourself drop your location or send it privately.
really? That won't be necessary, as you can see in the previous page. The chronic wankker Richsteemit has already thrown in the towel!! He ran away dick in βœ‹ grin grin.. like a sore loser that he is.. at least he now knows who's boss around here.. lessons learned!! tongue tongue
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by ceeceeuwa: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
Erigs:
na my area be that.
The girl smoke Igbo and the guy knack am finish e no gree pay her, argument ensued and the girl stabbed and killled him, as she was about to escape she was then caught
What does 'ikong Ekpo' mean?
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by angelfallz(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Queenslander:
really? That won't be necessary, as you can see in the previous page. The chronic wankker Richsteemit has already thrown in the towel!! He ran away dick in βœ‹ grin grin.. like a sore loser that he is.. at least he now knows who's boss around here.. lessons learned!! tongue tongue

Lol.

1 Like

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Richsteemit: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Queenslander:

grin grin chaii see this yeye girl that have decided to turn herself to full time mumu here, make sure you don't pass this ur mumu to your upcoming generation. I know you have make oath with God that this 2021 you don't want to have sense. I know God will dissapoint you and give you rat sense grin grin no! rat sense is to big for you. Sloth sense will be better. gringrin
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Richsteemit: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
angelfallz:

Lol.

U dey answer d coward girl, person wey no fii stand me for real life grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Richsteemit: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
44Bulldog:

Omoh

Naso u Hot reach undecided

Wahala be like kpekus ooo cheesy

Body no be fire wood grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
I am really shocked to see this girl I follow on Instagram killed someone on her birthday. I didn't even know she's into street runs. Early hours today she was celebrating her birthday next I just saw a news she killed someone. Mehn I have to wait and see if this really true. She stays at uyo.
So what's the reason why you follow her. angry
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

So what's the reason why you follow her. angry

Is any answer I give u relevant? U be police? See as in dey ask me question like i dey court room

1 Like

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Queenslander(f): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Richsteemit:

grin grin chaii see this yeye girl that have decided to turn herself to full time mumu here, make sure you don't pass this ur mumu to your upcoming generation. I know you have make oath with God that this 2021 you don't want to have sense. I know God will dissapoint you and give you rat sense grin grin no! rat sense is to big for you. Sloth sense will be better. gringrin
Oh dear, this calamity has returned, look, I'm really busy right now, can I ignore you, another time? Besides you have an entire life to be an idiott, why not take the evening off? Oh, lest I forget, if you have a problem with me, write the problem on a piece of paper, fold it and shove it up your ass.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Obakashdee:

Put the ig page here na to confirm

Here is the link

https://www..com/talk/topic,483866.0.html

Copy the link and paste into browser

1 Like

Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by CSTRR: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
The wages of sin.
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Richsteemit: 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Queenslander:
Oh dear, this calamity has returned, look, I'm really busy right now, can I ignore you, another time? Besides you have an entire life to be an idiott, why not take the evening off? Oh, lest I forget, if you have a problem with me, write the problem on a piece of paper, fold it and shove it up your ass.. grin grin

Aunty wey mumu , who get ur time before ? You thinks say I'm like you that want to use is whole career to turn mumu here grin. Peace
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by 2shure: 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
Coman tu ta peh,joe ma pel. Q dot loruko mi.
I no cum..harn.
Baby.
U no.cum..harn.
How come bele come.
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Erigs: 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

What does 'ikong Ekpo' mean?
Igbo, weed, Indian hemp
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by ceeceeuwa: 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
Erigs:
Igbo, weed, Indian hemp
Thanks!
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by juniorstar(m): 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
shey the gal dey work for abbatoir ?
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by dollytino4real(f): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
Emu4u2c:
Ease your mind Brah.

Do you have a mother?
Do you know your father?

I'm sure you are from Akwa ibom.

Talking about Bastards.

You should ask your sisters why they are promiscuous and where do they keep all the Bastards they get from their nefarious activities around Nigeria

I'm sure you are one of them!
jesu!, u guy?
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Iceyjayz: 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
Queenslander:
[s]Oh dear, this calamity has returned, look, I'm really busy right now, can I ignore you, another time? Besides you have an entire life to be an idiott, why not take the evening off? Oh, lest I forget, if you have a problem with me, write the problem on a piece of paper, fold it and shove it up your ass.. grin grin[/s]
Filtro feo barato usando perra
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by EmekaBlue(m): 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
But why nigeria men like to strip women too much....dont make nigeria look like a pevert nation biko...

Must body be exposed to prove a point. Fools
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by 1Sharon(f): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
Her weave is impressive for Nigerian standards
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Slynation(m): 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
The news is everywhere....
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Skmoda360(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Depressed101:
what if it was in self defense
What day feck you saying bro?
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by wiseone28: 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
davillian:
And guys from that side can furck.....
Be like the girl reason the way the guy take skata her junction box she wake up use cutlass open the boy stomach ......
And the state you are from do u people have pencil diccck?

Or ur state don't like s3x.

Don't look like a foool.
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by davillian(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
wiseone28:

Don't look like a foool.
Get behind me udeme
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by JAM084: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
davillian:

Get behind me udeme
who is Udeme?
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by JAM084: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
wiseone28:

Don't look like a foool.
your name na Udeme?
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by Wizzy104(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2021
Exactly she is just fair and nothing attractive about her for me. she was my coursemate in UNN; how my friends do rally around her all in the name of she's a fine girl was like a mystery to me. Plasma I just wish u could turn back the hands of time and rewrite ur wrong. It's quite unfortunate.
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by davillian(m): 10:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
JAM084:
who is Udeme?
you Mr Akan udeme Cletus
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by oyatz(m): 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
I am really shocked to see this girl I follow on Instagram killed someone on her birthday. I didn't even know she's into street runs. Early hours today she was celebrating her birthday next I just saw a news she killed someone. Mehn I have to wait and see if this really true. She stays at uyo.

Even her real fiance, Me Obiakwa is living in Lagos and he said he is surprised to see her on the internet being beaten mercilessly for killing someone.
The fiance said she is a gentle girl who can not hurt a fly.
Re: This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today by ClassicCaleb: 12:10am On Jan 12, 2021
I have the video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!!! This Single Mother Wants To Finish Me… / When a lady has a flat feet. / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.