Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out (76485 Views)

"Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version / Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Mywd: 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
M
MejiLoyon:
I'll gladly join. I too dey spend for God's sake. Money no be problem O but I dey see myself as okpe. Entitled mofos. Tiyin ti ba yin

Abeg come spend on me fess.... Make ah drip ma aza??
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Abilistic(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lol.....

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Andypamii(f): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lol, what's all this na ��
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
If I wear this clothe make my skin burn...

People can rock rubbish sha

3 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by AfonjaMuslim: 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
We are not serious in this zoo

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Seun360(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
Fake stingy men.
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by cmecproblem(m): 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
This concept will make a good Nigerian comedy movie.
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by tofolo(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
adekolaelect:
But many of you will not tell us when you give your money to Olosho Girls simply because of temporary Emergency cumm .If you no give am to olosho .you pay for Tanawole in the clubs as usual .don't bobo us.
bros which one is Tanawole? shocked

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by cpu2006(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ladies will not suffer frm stingy men? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ladies... why not try... this

'Glamorous Women Association of Nigeria'.

Motto.. if you ain't gat no money take your broke ass home.... undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
I am too big for this shall, see the guys on that photo now, they look like people way see food eat not to talk of giving someone els..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by sojfarm: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
That is the business
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by innate2016: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Realtord43:
How will urgent 2k gengs survives nau?
. They should go and work or do business..

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by CryptoClub2018: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
starbuck:
Association of broke people undecided undecided

I don cut off people that are of no value again in my life..

Of what value are you to others too?

4 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Princeofasia: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
IJEYdiamond:
Ladies... why not try... this

'Glamorous Women Association of Nigeria.

Motto.. if you ain't gat no money take your broke ass home.... undecided undecided
if you aint got money for what?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by pickatyouu: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Like play like play this thing go become movement o

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
People need to chill and return to work. They're taking this social media trend too far now. The fun has worn off

7 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Legacyy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
shi shi we no day give

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by adecz: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
⏩This is a picture of poor guys,
not stingy men... cool cool cool

⏩Hungry, broke guys are trying to
hijack & rubbish a noble cause. ❌❌❌

6 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by LordErrk: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
adekolaelect:
But many of you will not tell us when you give your money to Olosho Girls simply because of temporary Emergency cumm .If you no give am to olosho .you pay for Tanawole in the clubs as usual .don't bobo us.

Olosho is better than many girls...we receive the full value of the money we give

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Na them be greatest simp. Tsw

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by annyz: 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Worldliness:
See them looking broke. These ones don't have anything, what then do you expect them to give.

All of them just dark
No fair persons amongst them
Maybe fair persons are free givers

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
if you aint got money for what?

What do you think...??

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Vikkygeee: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
starbuck:
Association of broke people undecided undecided

I don cut off people that are of no value again in my life..
Ashawo Kobo kobo I no say e go pain you,go work or na hunger go kee you

5 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by HunterArt: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
Make youths create association for political role... We are tired of old politicians
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Vikkygeee: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
Shingbai una mama no go see for my hand
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
Godpikin4real:
These ones have nothing 2 offer. May I nefa b around anyone who hasn't gotten anything 2 offer intellectually and otherwise.
lol

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
Instead of them to start organising for the next election.

I swear Nigerian men are foolish children.

If we have a working country the women won't be so dependent , even prostitutes go retire.

Everything na cruise until the country collapses. grin

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Princeofasia: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

What do you think...??
i dont know , that is why i am asking, is it money to deposit in my account?
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by onoms4luv(m): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
They even held their meeting today

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Simplythebest: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
But seriously the urgent 2k and 5k no be small thing. Sometimes i got see like 5 urgent 2k and 5k from girls in a week and i will give cus am in Dubai the money is just less than 50 dirham. But at a time when i calculate all those money i discovered that am spending almost 40 to 50k a month. Thats when i began to have sense.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos / Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.