Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out (76492 Views)

"Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version / Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
moneyissweet:
Frustrated broke ass Nigerian.

You are stingy because you are broke ass niggar.

You no get shi shi.

U d unbroke, cheerful giver, hw many of d aforementioned have u made a donation to? .abi na woman towtow u dy mke ur own donation to.

asswipe.
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by osazsky(m): 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
Worldliness:
See them looking broke. These ones don't have anything, what then do you expect them to give.
ur legs nor be work..make una go hustle o
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Godpikin4real(f): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
I command u Satan in d name of d Lord 2 pack ur weapons and flee, for d Lord haz given me authority over u, I'm gonna triumph all over u.
PastorFire:
Fish smell, how many times do you have to wash it a day?.
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by GeneralPula: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Not true. Economics will tell you that prices of goods falling depends on the good itself, not necessarily on the rate of demand.

Yes, good ladies won't be hard to identify. And they'll mostly be virgins till their wedding night as any guy who wants to have sex must pay for it.

Well, when supplies exceeds demands, rational thinking will set in as consumers are rational thinkers... At this point, consumers are the ones to decide market index as services are readily available everywhere ..

Good girls won’t scare of sex really.. They won’t be scared that after sex, men will leave them. They sure knows they’re hot cake. A lot of utilities(things) they got to offer...

No, men will pay less or nothing for sex cuz there’s gonna be a lot of stranded commodities in the market. As consumers (Men) will place high values on good commodities compare to stranded commodities.. Just like a brand new cloth / fairly used..

This stage, sellers (ladies) won’t have choice than to sell at less because less is better than none. Eventually this will favour the consumers(Men), as they can Bleep hoess at less pay and still get themselves a good girl..
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
seriously this stingy men association is just for broke guys. its ok not to pay girls for pussy but the whole idea of the sman makes no sense.
then the girls countering it are nothing but cheap whores.
i dont even see why women feel guys should pay them for pussy. its not lke when u are fucking them they dont cum or dont enjoy it. it is even the guy that cums and looses so much of strength and stamina. so if we are to be unbiased, the girls are supposed to be paying.
so why will one party be paying? i wish it was possible for thunder to start striking any girl that charges cash for toto angry

someone should help me and ask this hoe, money for what exactly

I remember not insulting anyone.. some has seen it as fun... But you have taken it to the wrong direction..

AND FOR THAT RECEIVE THIS FOR YOUR STUPIDITY. .

You must be a wasted sperm.. hovering around the earth... a low life.. Stupid immature unfortunate mentally disordered individual.. those words are for your generation.. crested and dusted....!!
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vikkygeee:

Great ,at least you people can cement yourselves as the prostitutez you are

Your generations are prostitutez.. please dont spread it around...!!
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Vikkygeee: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

Of course just like your mother
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
Broke Niggas
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Princeofasia: 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

I remember not insulting anyone.. some has seen it as fun... But you have taken it to the wrong direction..

AND FOR THAT RECEIVE THIS FOR YOUR STUPIDITY. .

You must be a wasted sperm.. hovering around the earth... a low life.. Stupid immature unfortunate mentally disordered individual.. those words are for your generation.. crested and dusted....!!
YOUR MAMA THERE. WE ARE NOT GOING TO TOLERATE THIS STUPID JOKES AGAIN. GO AND PLAY THAT JOKE WITH YOUR FATHER PLEASE
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Princeofasia: 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vikkygeee:

THE BASTARD NO KNOW HER PAPA SEF

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by pquaver(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

As long as all of you will be paying to be shagging the same pvssy, I'm all for that.

With less ladies to compete with for men's money, oloshos can increase their prices comfortably and guys will still pay (cause they must shag) and more girls can wisely ease into that trade full time instead if doing it half-time all in the name of relationship.

All in all, I like this initiative and I pray it continues as it has lots of benefits.

1) More money for oloshos,
2) More ladies into full time prostitution instead of coded fornication with boyfriends on a daily.
3) Less acts of sexual sins and fornication (hallelujah),
4) More virgins will abound (men won't entice girls anymore with money)
5) Less cheating in relationships and heartbreaks as only financially independent people will be in relationships.

In fact, I don't see any reason why people shouldn't support SMAN and SWAN.

You forget the law of GSM will set in. Once more girls start coming out into the full time olosho the price will begin to reduce grin. So it is even better u pay olosho u know say na kpekus u pay to Bleep with no commitment than some that will collect your money and will not still Bleep.. Pls swan and sman is the way forward.
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Vikkygeee: 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

Is it true your father's current location is like our country's security, whereabouts Unknown. grin angry
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Abrahamopeyemi9(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
You don't have work...una no get work..
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Ayobami7(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Purplebubble: 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
Yamiriflathead:

What else do you have to give apart from that borehole in between your legs?
wetin women do una? I say make i ask
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Purplebubble: 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
ArticleBeast:

If ur father bin hustle like his mates his daughter for no dey do online bambiala
be calming down bro, which woman break ur heart?
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Mummymahdi(f): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
knowhowk:
. Really ,So it's so easy to Identify a Guy Financial status through his Picture online .Well Poor or not ,Stingy men have come to stay .Every men poor ,Wealthy ,Rich has the right to Choose what they want to use their Money for so Ladies go and work .Dem say they no waste money on Pussy again Una dey call Dem Poor ,Na by force ,But wen they were Ignorance wasting money ,Dem no poor then .Na waoo

So in all my write-up is the word "poor" that's making u boil like this? Nawao

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by EMMY76: 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
Broke ass niggers grin
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Princeofasia:
YOUR MAMA THERE. WE ARE NOT GOING TO TOLERATE THIS STUPID JOKES AGAIN. GO AND PLAY THAT JOKE WITH YOUR FATHER PLEASE

A wasted sperm... What an upbringing... So sorry.. !! Really wasted!!
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vikkygeee:

Its only a product of a prostitute clan... that knows about what is like to come from one... and you just mentioned ur mum.... Oh Pathetic..

Wasted!!
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Nimix360: 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Proud Member (SMAN)
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Princeofasia: 12:14am On Jan 15, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

my father wasted sperm on me... What an upbringing... So sorry.. !! i am Really wasted !!
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by EmekaA125(m): 2:09am On Jan 15, 2021
Yamiriflathead:

What else do you have to give apart from that borehole in between your legs?
Easy nah. O ma too loud. E ti be calming down ni ooo.
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Freddd009: 5:16am On Jan 15, 2021
Mummymahdi:
Why are they spending too much on ID, meetings and even shirts, pls during meetings there should b only 1 water (pure water) the ID should b on paper but laminated. I support o
I hail una
Every woman should go and learn work, hussle. Be responsible
Ur papa will support u, u are his responsibility till after u marry

Though most of the guyz here ain't stingy but poor

That means Bride Price will be very expensive now because stingy men won't expect the father of d girl who has invested so much, spent so much on his daughter to finally give her out easily
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Fiscus105(m): 6:40am On Jan 15, 2021
Godpikin4real:
I have a lot 2 offer. By God's special grace and mercy, I'm self employed, I run my own firm,
I can boast of giving hope 2 10 workers every month by paying their monthly salaries, I have 2 domestic helps staying with me, I pay their fees, etc. I believe this is just d beginning. The world is earnestly waiting for d manifestation of God's glory in my life.

If you are what you posted, you won't have time to join issues with lifeless guy, I'm afraid two of you are street urchins
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by PastorFire: 6:56am On Jan 15, 2021
Godpikin4real:
I command u Satan in d name of d Lord 2 pack ur weapons and flee, for d Lord haz given me authority over u, I'm gonna triumph all over u.
Fish Smell, is Satan involved too grin grin grin
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by ofiko123(m): 7:11am On Jan 15, 2021
Orisirisi...
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Godpikin4real(f): 7:16am On Jan 15, 2021
PastorFire:
Fish Smell, is Satan involved too grin grin grin
No time 4 d devil.
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by DonBenny77(m): 7:53am On Jan 15, 2021
Abudu2000:
lol in my opinion olosho spending is even justified at least they offer pussy for it but imagine a babe just say yes to u and next thing ur account has reduced by 70%
Olosho is allowed, pay as you go
No strings attached
No constant urgent 2k

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=Princeofasia post=98069882][/quote]

Oh... ur empty brain that God didn't give u.. cheesy cheesy cheesy... All you can bring is this... Oh my Gosh!!..

A 3 yr old is far intelligent and more uprising than you.. Delusional....

Product of waste!!
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Princeofasia: 8:15am On Jan 15, 2021
IJEYdiamond:

Oh... ur empty brain that God didn't give u.. cheesy cheesy cheesy... All you can bring is this... Oh my Gosh!!..

A 3 yr old is far intelligent and more uprising than you.. Delusional....

Product of waste!!
stop all this and tell me how much to suck my balls and dick. i no too like Bleep. dm me
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by expert234: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2021
Godpikin4real:
Pls, carry ur frustration elsewhere as I'm not ur candidate. Am I asking u 4 any relationship?
Abi u miss road nii? Pls ooo, I'm happily married with kids and I'm enjoying my status dat way.

And you are currently a disturbing burden on your poor husband, right? Offering nothing other than childbirth?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Uche Mba: Nigerian Fitness Model Who Has A Perfect Body (Photos) / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.