Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out (76486 Views)

"Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version / Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
Wtf

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Vikkygeee: 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
IJEYdiamond:
Ladies... why not try... this

'Glamorous Women Association of Nigeria.

Motto.. if you ain't gat no money take your broke ass home.... undecided undecided
Great ,at least you people can cement yourselves as the prostitutez you are
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Fahdiga(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
starbuck:
Association of broke people undecided undecided

I don cut off people that are of no value again in my life..
You are free to call it whatever you want, no shishi for you again. go and make your own money

4 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Vikkygeee: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
azraeljaheel:
If I wear this clothe make my skin burn...

People can rock rubbish sha
Not for Simps like you,it's for men that has decided to take a stand against stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by greatness77: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
Worldliness:
See them looking broke. These ones don't have anything, what then do you expect them to give.
grin
Worldliness:
See them looking broke. These ones don't have anything, what then do you expect them to give.
dis one pain u oo

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Godpikin4real(f): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
Livefreeordieha:
lol
Na u talk am shaaa.
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Vikkygeee: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
You are free to call it whatever you want, no shishi for you again. go and make your own money
The thing pain the girl die

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by moneyissweet(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
How can you enjoy your wealth without giving??

Broke ass modafokas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Nnemuka(f): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
ewwww
This ones look hungry grin grin
Does it mean you people are hungry and ugly? ayamaaa cheesy cheesy
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by AlphaBeta130: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
what women could come up with is SWAN and guess their motto, Do not open.
So they have been opening for money all this while

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Godpikin4real:

Na u talk am shaaa.
in a perfect world we make perfect decisions but in an ideal world we make ideal decisions
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Ogilinsaka: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Osisiomaa:
grin grin stingy men Association

Broke niqqars
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Olayemitemitope(f): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
adekolaelect:
But many of you will not tell us when you give your money to Olosho Girls simply because of temporary Emergency cumm .If you no give am to olosho .you pay for Tanawole in the clubs as usual .don't bobo us.
Abi o

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by ogoloray(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
It's the little dey have that they used to buy polo so! It's better than using it to do father Christmas!
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by MedicH: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Worldliness:

The little they have they intend to put to a better futuristic use and a born prostitute like you is angry.

I'll advise you to concentrate on being the wordly hoe you are and stay away from any form of intellectual or future-oriented discourse because it's not your strong suite.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Ogilinsaka: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vikkygeee:

Great ,at least you people can cement yourselves as the prostitutez you are

You guys are just broke nothing more....

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Fr0m the c0mments, 80% of guys do date ashawo and think they are bf and gf. U wil c a gal dressed sluty, yet u assume thats beautiful gal. .y w0nt she charge u. .d0nt u kn0w say ashawo dey go church dey w0rk dey tweet online too? LOL 80% of twitter gals have absolutely no respect for themselves. .u c slutty photos and c0me c like and c0mments. .insane kids. .sman and swan. . Na those actress i pity pass. .what am i saying xef. .na poor man dey do sman na or abi to trend

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Fahdiga(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Worldliness:
Why are you crying up and down. why the thing de pain you like this. don't worry dear, let me see what I can do ok.
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Ogilinsaka: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Yamiriflathead:

What else do you have to give apart from that borehole in between your legs?

Broke ass niqqar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Vikkygeee: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ogilinsaka:

You guys are just broke nothing more....
It's a relationship not a poverty alleviation programme ,go and meet your father if you need money

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by knowhowk: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
starbuck:
Association of broke people undecided undecided

I don cut off people that are of no value again in my life..
. Take am easy Sister now Haba, Why are you so Pained now ,Must U Depend on Men to Survive ,Common depend on God now ,What do U mean by Value ,What Value too have U for men than Pussy,How many Men have you connected to be Wealthy ,How many Men have you spent Money on to Invest ,How many Men have you assisted .Some group of men says they want to use their money wisely rather than Spending it on a Non Value thing and U are Pained .U too Go work now .Haba.There are very Wealthy men that are very very Stingy so Tagging Stingy men as been Broke is the height of how U are Pained .Take am easy go work .

6 Likes

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by LaReinaa(f): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
These are not stingy men nah.. they’re hungry stingy boys cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by PastorFire: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
Our young men are becoming wise. Invest your money.. No give shi shi again
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by streetsoldier1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
Godpikin4real:
These ones have nothing 2 offer. May I nefa b around anyone who hasn't gotten anything 2 offer intellectually and otherwise.

Hope you have a lot to offer too
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Ogilinsaka: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
azraeljaheel:
If I wear this clothe make my skin burn...

People can rock rubbish sha

Don't mind the bleeding broke asses

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Olayemitemitope(f): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
grin
Worldliness:
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Ogilinsaka: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vikkygeee:

It's a relationship not a poverty alleviation programme ,go and meet your father if you need money

Go and meet your mother if you need pucci

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Joygift3666: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Do you actually know you came out of a bore hole.

Yamiriflathead:

What else do you have to give apart from that borehole in between your legs?

At least to collect water and bring your type after 9 months

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Psoul(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
These are 9jabet boys.
When u are rich, even women cannot make u poor.
Any man that says or agrees that giving to a woman will make him poor means that he has not gotten money and should concentrate more in making money than going after women.
Ur money without women
Good wine and food
helping the needy
is complete waste.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by PastorFire: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Worldliness:
What do you have to offer than that fish smell?.
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Ogilinsaka: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
PastorFire:
Our young men are becoming wise. Invest your money.. No give shi shi again

Brokenness begets wisdom *laughs in evil spirit*
Re: Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out by Sceniccreatives: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Its well.

Your logo is your brand identity let it stand out. For your professional graphics design jobs kindly call or whatsapp 08134980411. With us its creativity at its peak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2 Lovers Found Dead Naked In An SUV In Lagos / Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.