Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) (89884 Views)

Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 15, 2021
Unseen:

Biko e be like say I no dey understand Igbo language again.

Can somebody Please explain the bolded line for me

That girl na ogbanje. Mermaid worshipper.

All these young girls into ezenwanyi stuff sef. Wasted generation
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 1:20am On Jan 15, 2021
undecided

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 15, 2021
Madness if you want do something do am finish ring dey for black man culture werey
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by electhnd(m): 1:35am On Jan 15, 2021
for those saying I won't kneel for my guy

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by AngelDo: 2:13am On Jan 15, 2021
She is thanking her water and ancestrial spirits for giving her a husband

Unseen:

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:21am On Jan 15, 2021
Congratulations to the couple..
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by visionex: 3:51am On Jan 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations. .... .
The boy seems to be younger

I know how the girl feels
The feeling you get when you thought all hope was lost but boom your savior pops up from nowhere to put the ring on your finger

Ogbeni don't say that.....this life nor balance
There are some good girls that are humble and submissive yet they are not married
While some girls are bad to the bone but they are happily married

What the yong man told u up there are what increases the chances of ladies but u will keep bringing up logic at ur own perril anyway
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by abir: 3:53am On Jan 15, 2021
good for her.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 5:23am On Jan 15, 2021
Boat of them no even fine. Mtcheeew
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by deltateam: 5:25am On Jan 15, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Wedding Of Nigerian Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Because He Chose Her "After Seeing Plenty V*gina"

The Nigerian lady who went viral after kneeling down to accept her boyfriend's surprise proposal, has gotten married to him, IgbereTV reports.

Adaeze Gift Okolie and her man, Chimezie Ettoh recently had their traditional wedding in her hometown.

Last year, the lady knelt down to accept her man's ring because she feels honoured that he chose her as "it's not easy after seeing plenty vagina, he decided to follow hers."
https://www.facebook.com/100016345534860/posts/717294892158689/?app=fbl

Taking to her Facebook handle, she shared photos from their traditional wedding on January 11, 2021. She thanked God for giving her a family to call her own.

She wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100016345534860/posts/791672818054229/?app=fbl

It's very obvious he's rich or well to do, handsome and young.

She don cash out.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by CEOwatazs: 5:28am On Jan 15, 2021
missimelda01:
Tbh It feels weird seeing a woman kneel to receive her engagement ring undecided

Why your knee cap black, what hv your been kneeling for? Or should I just mind my f'business?
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Arabaincubus: 5:30am On Jan 15, 2021
Hope the man treats her like a queen that she appears to be. The guy looked frightened though.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by deltateam: 5:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
There are many Men but few husbands..
There are many ladies but few wives..

Happy Married life to you both..
GOD Bless your Home as you both live according to GOD'SPrescription of Marriage.

Prescription for✓not prescription of ×
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by deltateam: 5:54am On Jan 15, 2021
missimelda01:
Tbh It feels weird seeing a woman kneel to receive her engagement ring undecided

Who even brought this engagement nonsense, photo shoot, baby shower

It's unafrican.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Ogakaycce(m): 6:00am On Jan 15, 2021
Unseen:

Ndi Mmiri means people from the river
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by WHITELIGHTER: 6:08am On Jan 15, 2021
missimelda01:

But it feels normal and logical fr a man to do same, since it is written in our Constitution?
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Tremple8v: 6:17am On Jan 15, 2021
All I see is joy grin
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:33am On Jan 15, 2021
Igbo amaka...see colourful attires
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Oppypoppy: 6:34am On Jan 15, 2021
Dis kneeling of a thing sef to propose. No be oyinbo we de copy? Na dem own stlye to kneel for woman to propose. Why we no fit stay proud with our own style bc i just notice the shit lately wey men go de rub for ground bc e wan propose. Na wa for Nigerians oh!
Anyway d man fall for ground to propose like white or d woman kneel to collect, na make dem allow God ride the marriage...gbam!
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 6:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Moneywirer:
Sometimes I imagine myself down on one knee proposing to a lady and the next thing that'll jump out of my mouth is "God forbid"!!

Why on earth would I kneel to propose
The lady going down on her knee is the most fitting. Trust oyibo to twist things and our people to copy with their full chest.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Havilah9779: 6:54am On Jan 15, 2021
gaius01:

Before you open your mouth to spew trash on nairaland make sure your verdict are vetted and examined.

Is not everybody that enter romance section that is there to check bad things as you might have being doing.

He is not like you for a reason, do you know how people always comments on areas they are not interesting in? If you don't please always refresh your 'NEW' Botton and see .

And for your information for a person to be 'bad' as you said he must be a regular visiting member there. Check his profile to see his 3 most active areas.

Am not talking for him, just that I hate when I see people sprew words without a vetted check.
Please,tell them ooo.I visit the romance section but I do cos there are some threads that should have been under the family thread that are here.Also, pre-wedding pics are usually under romance section.People go just dey talk anyhow...
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Moneywirer: 7:37am On Jan 15, 2021
SweetCunt97:
The lady going down on her knee is the most fitting. Trust oyibo to twist things and our people to copy with their full chest.

Coming from a lady, I must say I'm kinda surprised wink
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 7:42am On Jan 15, 2021
Themainboy22:
Humility and submissiveness is the only key to a Man's heart. While some feminists be nagging about how all men are scum, the humble and submissive one's are busy enjoying the beauty of Men. Well don't take them serious until they clock the age of 35 and became desperate, after jumping from one Shiloh to another, just have fun with them and pass to the next available brother. Don't be stingy so as not to get entangled in the process cheesy.
words on marble cool
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by arsenal444(m): 7:49am On Jan 15, 2021
100trillion:
Forget, that man issa redpiller.

Imagine say that gal na Zzor, she won't kneel down to accept that ring..after spending countless nights in shilloh, zzor nd co will be the one begging men to marry them..

me no fit kneel down for woman base on marriage level o, i go just ask her; babe, u go marry me? If she says yes, i go say "go tell ur ppl make them fix date" and i go leave room go blow mj/sk/loud/skunk/weed nd drink for inside "school".....

I hate simps angry
Na wa oh
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Debbyblahempire(f): 8:16am On Jan 15, 2021
KingLion007:
Yes oooo...Real niqqaz

Husbands are not scarce she's probably impatient...
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Awoo88: 8:20am On Jan 15, 2021
When you see babe went settle down, marriage go dry hungry you.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by thymm50(m): 8:29am On Jan 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations. .... .
The boy seems to be younger

I know how the girl feels
The feeling you get when you thought all hope was lost but boom your savior pops up from nowhere to put the ring on your finger

Ogbeni don't say that.....this life nor balance
There are some good girls that are humble and submissive yet they are not married
While some girls are bad to the bone but they are happily married

She might be younger than she looks in the pictures, I think she is already about 3 to 4 months pregnant
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by thymm50(m): 8:32am On Jan 15, 2021
bluefilm:
She don old na.

Na why small sense come enter her sense.

She is not that old, she looks 3 to 4 months pregnant already. Check out the kneeling pictures well
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2021
So he is not getting married to you, rather to your vagina! Congratulations anyway.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by thymm50(m): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2021
MLTR:

Why should it feel weird, afterall women kneel to greet, kneeling for a superlative course shouldnt be a problem.
infact nature wise kneeling suites a woman beta than a man.

God bless you. Even during the traditional marriage she will kneel down to serve him drink. In my traditional marriage mine knelt down about 3 times and I will be asked by the elders on each occasion to carefully lift her back to her feet . Even when we both knelt down for prayers, I got up first and lifted her up
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:48am On Jan 15, 2021
Na so and she did not die...
Happy married life dear God bless your new home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.