Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) (89885 Views)

Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by amuwo1980: 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
It seems she loves the man, not common anymore to see women who have love to give
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Mexyz(m): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Even if I don't understand Igbo, at least I should have an idea of what she's saying since I served in Enugu State.
This her prayers just get k-leg, trying to understand if she's actually praying to God or some deity unknown to the ordinary eyes

'Ndi mmiri' should be referring to 'water people' or something...

Wetin be my own sef, make God bless her marriage o

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
The make up she wears keeps confusing me. In the first picture, she looks old and in the last one she looks young.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Tonymario58: 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nobody noticed that she's from the marine world.
She thanked her kingdom people for always getting her back.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lovelyn451:
when u go through nine months of pregnancy and labor pain, you'll ask yourself so this is what I knelt down to accept...

So single moms people don't go thru 9months pregnancy?
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Liposure: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chii59:
I hope her "water people" will not scatter her happiness. Nothing good comes from the devil.
i'm just imagining you bending the kneel like her right now
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Okuda(m): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
to find man no easy ooo. no let them tell you otherwise. lol
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
Too much sauce
May they live together forever happily. Amen!
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tonymario58:
Nobody noticed that she's from the marine world.
She thanked her kingdom people for always getting her back.
Na new thing?!You know how she and her marine agents don take Help the man?!
No be Eko where Girls dey Find Plus boys to date?!
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by ekevwe(m): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
There are many Men but few husbands..
There are many ladies but few wives..

Happy Married life to you both..
GOD Bless your Home as you both live according to GOD'SPrescription of Marriage.
. In this generation?
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Liposure: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
DemonInvoker:

This no be crying matter..Na God dey let some things Happen....I dey won church program last Sunday when the prophet asked the Single and due to come out....Na Half of the Church go out...In Fact the Choristers and Choir stand Empty...I weak.
laslas some girls go end up as my second and third wives
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
It is only natural that you kneel down and seal the contract of transferring all your problems(and your family's)to a man..But FeMales dont understand this...I mean, i have decided to make your burden my own and you dont kneel to get the ring?..That's some B.S...
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
That guy has being scammed, he married fake eyeslashes. cheesy
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Liposure:
laslas some girls go end up as my second and third wives
Ho Ho Ho Hoo...HeeHeeHe...I don't want it to be said that I was once married...I just wanna set the Guinness Record for a million Kids with a million baby Mama's...To each One...I don already get two for Ghana and one for Canada...None for Naija yet...Dem fit give guy man DeadlyVirus.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Liposure: 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
shortgun:

She's a traditionalist, she's not ogbanje or evil.
so the guy is in safe hands
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by slystyle203(m): 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
She is a Traditionalist and that is why she succeeded. Lesson: don't Bleep with Traditionalist
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Liposure: 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

Argh!
I give up on you!
Ajo nwa!
lol. Jiri wayo
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Tunagy: 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
good for her..
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by adekola4258: 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hmm some men get mind ooo
does he know the gal is from the waters
well ò wiki i bù ną the man na owenyą bu onyę mmirì
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Hotbutt(f): 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
She is humble.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by gaftsoil(m): 12:04am On Jan 15, 2021
This guy is the true son of his father. Real men stand while proposing to women
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:11am On Jan 15, 2021
We are now very rare and scarce........... cheesy
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:22am On Jan 15, 2021
Happy married life, may God bless their union. Amen
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by shortgun(m): 12:29am On Jan 15, 2021
Liposure:
so the guy is in safe hands
Very safe
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 12:30am On Jan 15, 2021
Congratulations to them.

And I pray she feels same joy years down the line.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Whitecoal711: 12:31am On Jan 15, 2021
Na girl wey humble dey see husband marry
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by tit(f): 12:33am On Jan 15, 2021
Awww.
Nice, beautiful girl.

This is my year oooo.
I must marry this year.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by KingLion007(m): 12:36am On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
Nawa o. ....naso husbands scarce

Please check my signature..... cry
Yes oooo...Real niqqaz
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 12:38am On Jan 15, 2021
Igbo Amaka!!

Congratulations!
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Lightorder: 12:50am On Jan 15, 2021
100trillion:
Forget, that man issa redpiller.

Imagine say that gal na Zzor, she won't kneel down to accept that ring..after spending countless nights in shilloh, zzor nd co will be the one begging men to marry them..

me no fit kneel down for woman base on marriage level o, i go just ask her; babe, u go marry me? If she says yes, i go say "go tell ur ppl make them fix date" and i go leave room go blow mj/sk/loud/skunk/weed nd drink for inside "school".....

I hate simps angry
tell us this after your wedding. For now, I don’t believe you one bit
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by BSdetector: 12:54am On Jan 15, 2021
Chicken jizz content for wannabe alpha males to jerk off to. It's your tradition for women to kneel but your tradition didn't stop the europeans from selling your kind as slaves and colonialising you. Trivial dogshit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.