Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,009 members, 7,828,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) (89889 Views)

Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
99thEnemy:

After seeing and depositing your smelly sperm in many vagina, come and tell us the VAGINA you want to follow

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol u no wellgrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by TroubleIsland(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
The mammy water finally got married.
I will soon delete you FB

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
GeneralPula:

At the boded broo..
Why is it so?

Multitudes are caught up with the times and activities of the times.

Multitudes are following the wrong people so they behave like who they look up to
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by adonnii(f): 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Congratulations to the couple..
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by ziondaughter247: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Themainboy22:
Humility and submissiveness is the only key to a Man's heart. While some feminists be nagging about how all men are scum, the humble and submissive one's are busy enjoying the beauty of Men. Well don't take them serious until they clock the age of 35 and became desperate, after jumping from one Shiloh to another, just have fun with them and pass to the next available brother. Don't be stingy so as not to get entangled in the process cheesy.

Awon smello! You too smallie, you want someone to kneel down for you? Lol... BTW, that lady is a big disgrace.. Woman of low self-worth.. 'After seeing many vagina' indeed. As if he's even supposed to see your vagina in the first place

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
nairaland girls shebi una dey see wife material
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by flourish01(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Good for her....
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
I hope her "water people" will not scatter her happiness. Nothing good comes from the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by TenderManiac: 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Twas all shades of beauty. God bless you union.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry cryGod when?
This no be crying matter..Na God dey let some things Happen....I dey won church program last Sunday when the prophet asked the Single and due to come out....Na Half of the Church go out...In Fact the Choristers and Choir stand Empty...I weak.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2021
when u go through nine months of pregnancy and labor pain, you'll ask yourself so this is what I knelt down to accept...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by centpado(m): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
the proposal seems weird thuo, and her long yarns because of the proposal seems off... Seems she wasn't expecting to marry at all , or I don't just get it ..

While for the ndi mmiri, hmmm don't know what to say , that's more like mammi water in Igbo land ... Everything get as Im be

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by cerebralniggie1: 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
Summary of her post;
From the pool of vaginas, mine was found and chosen.
HML to them!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by shortgun(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chii59:
I hope her "water people" will not scatter her happiness. Nothing good comes from the devil.
Water people are not evil, they wont scatter her marriage or scatter anything..the lady is a traditionalist, she's aware of her roots.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by 4lorunsho(m): 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
Enjoy your life dear ..... Forget all.the talkative
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by shortgun(m): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Edoziesmart:

May be typographical error.

She might meant ndị mụrụ m

But if the ndị mmiri is what she intentionally wrote, then she is an ogbanje.
She's a traditionalist, she's not ogbanje or evil.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Ferrous(m): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
I think, she was that marine goddess

Unseen:

Biko e be like say I no dey understand Igbo language again.

Can somebody Please explain the bolded line for me
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kriss216:

"It's not easy after seeing plenty vagina"

So, it's only vagina he's after? Well, that's all they can offer sha.

What makes her think her vagina is special or different?

Congratulations to her on her latest achievement.

Argh!

I give up on you!

Ajo nwa!
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Lolachef(f): 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Your brain is so low.
Themainboy22:
Humility and submissiveness is the only key to a Man's heart. While some feminists be nagging about how all men are scum, the humble and submissive one's are busy enjoying the beauty of Men. Well don't take them serious until they clock the age of 35 and became desperate, after jumping from one Shiloh to another, just have fun with them and pass to the next available brother. Don't be stingy so as not to get entangled in the process cheesy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Halo22: 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
The one wey off me na "Thanks to Ndi mmiri for they gat her back". Seriously the Nigga needs to make research to confirm whether those Ndi mmiri have been settled or else he would risk marrying in vain.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Kriss216: 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

Argh!

I give up on you!

Ajo nwa!
I know you can't love me less, stop pretending.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Lolachef(f): 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
And nairaland boys what are you waiting for?
blazepascal:
nairaland girls shebi una dey see wife material

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Omoslim26: 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hmm some men get mind ooo
does he know the gal is from the waters
well ò wiki i bù ną the man na owenyą bu onyę mmirì

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Oshokalo: 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
see as she hold the man like say she buy am for market

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kriss216:

I know you can't love me less, stop pretending.

Agwo di ka gi!
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by CSTRR: 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Congratulations. .... .
The boy seems to be younger

I know how the girl feels
The feeling you get when you thought all hope was lost but boom your savior pops up from nowhere to put the ring on your finger

Ogbeni don't say that.....this life nor balance
There are some good girls that are humble and submissive yet they are not married
While some girls are bad to the bone but they are happily married
True.
I know one seriously high mileage lady that is getting married to a nerdy schlumberger Engineer.
She drinks alcohol like a fish drinks water.

She is currently in France shopping on the guy's dime.

This life no balance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Kriss216: 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

Agwo di ka gi!

You're calling "Honey Guy" snake
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by harmony75: 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
Congratssssss ��will she accept it acrobatically before?
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lol, it is well oh. This one she is thanking the whole of her village.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by StoneColdxx(m): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
The guy should sha do dna test.
All this one she typed no mean anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.