Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) (89892 Views)

Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Great.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Those who got married to their besties can relate.

It's not easy getting married to someone you know much about his/her sexual life.

Guy: Hmmm,,, he don dey hold the konji for long o. He go bang you tire this weekend ehn wink

Bestie: Before nko,,,,, no be everyday you dey bang your own gf cheesy

Happy Married Life
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Celestyn8213: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Congrats
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
She don old na.

Na why small sense come enter her sense.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by GeneralPula: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
There are many Men but few husbands..
There are many ladies but few wives..

Happy Married life to you both..
GOD Bless your Home as you both live according to GOD'D Prescription of Marriage.

At the boded broo..
Why is it so?
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by GeneralPula: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Las las..

Hoess go remain stranded
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Esosaqueen(f): 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
cry cryGod when?
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Good, respectful gal. See how blessed your home will be.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Duru009(m): 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Congrats dear..

But it seems the guy is far younger, she is even pregnant.

All the best ....

Your marriage is totally blessed!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by LikeAking: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Igbo Amaka
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
HML. Don't 4get 2 build ur home on Godly precepts.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
She said:

"Its not easy... after seeing plenty VAGINA you decides to follow mine... "

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Naija4love(m): 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Happy gbas gbos life grin grin
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
100trillion:

Lowkey dis guy na bahd guy!!

wetin him dey find for ashana romance section undecided

pastor to dobo...pastor to fa'bo.
na evangelism he dey do na
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
My broda Igbo Amaka
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Congratulations to her my advice to feminists is to keep big head aside and propose to men, time is not on our side before uncle Gabriel blew the whistle horn
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Beremx(f): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kriss216:

"It's not easy after seeing plenty vagina"

So, it's only vagina he's after? Well, that's all they can offer sha.

What makes her think her vagina is special or different?

Congratulations to her on her latest achievement.

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
JourneytoEL:
Hmm, be careful what you wish for, this her prayer get as im be. She's appreciating her fellow ndi mmiri (water people aka mamiwater). This one na d more you look the less you see.

I thought am the only one who noticed that. Things dey happen shaa...

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Unseen:

Biko e be like say I no dey understand Igbo language again.

Can somebody Please explain the bolded line for me

May be typographical error.

She might meant ndị mụrụ m

But if the ndị mmiri is what she intentionally wrote, then she is an ogbanje.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
SmellySperm:
good riddancegrin

After seeing and depositing your smelly sperm in many vagina, come and tell us the VAGINA you want to follow

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
missimelda01:
Tbh It feels weird seeing a woman kneel to receive her engagement ring undecided

Why should it feel weird, afterall women kneel to greet, kneeling for a superlative course shouldnt be a problem.
infact nature wise kneeling suites a woman beta than a man.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
100trillion:
Forget, that man issa redpiller.

Imagine say that gal na Zzor, she won't kneel down to accept that ring..after spending countless nights in shilloh, zzor nd co will be the one begging men to marry them..

me no fit kneel down for woman base on marriage level o, i go just ask her; babe, u go marry me? If she says yes, i go say "go tell ur ppl make them fix date" and i go leave room go blow mj/sk/loud/skunk/weed nd drink for inside "school".....

I hate simps angry

Naughty online
shy offline

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by KingMack(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
Your union is a divine blessing cool

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Chisaedhor: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
The first lady to kneel down during her proposal

History should take note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry cryGod when?

You need people to add you on telegram if they wanna have fun time and you're asking God when. Are you not confused?

Anyways just email me let's get to talk.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by hush15: 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
Themainboy22:
Humility and submissiveness is the only key to a Man's heart. While some feminists be nagging about how all men are scum, the humble and submissive one's are busy enjoying the beauty of Men. Well don't take them serious until they clock the age of 35 and became desperate, after jumping from one Shiloh to another, just have fun with them and pass to the next available brother. Don't be stingy so as not to get entangled in the process cheesy.

to be candid, it is not but its only fail proof way to get to a man's heart and eventually fail proof marriage

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
Congrats to Man wey Sabi....E don make sure say she carry two storey before finalizing the deal coz some girls carry many many problems for body.
If you must finalize things, you must be smart as well.
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by purples25(f): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
I'm so happy for her. Congratulations dear.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
May God keep & protect your marriage....

Conjugal bliss
Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Lawsimon(m): 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
Moneywirer:
Sometimes I imagine myself down on one knee proposing to a lady and the next thing that'll jump out of my mouth is "God forbid"!!

Why on earth would I kneel to propose

I pity some men who devalue themselves.

It is not pride; it is the order of creation. Woman is supposed to submit to a man, while the man loves the woman.

How can Abraham whom Sarah called my lord kneel before Sarah? That is turning something upside down

Thank God you know

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
Esosaqueen:
cry cryGod when?

when you remove the airpod blockin ur ears and start listening to what men are saying. one might just pop up the question wink

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.