Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! (4341 Views)

What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats / After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. / My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Untentable: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2011
My gf claims to love me but she allows a particular male friend of hers to share her bed with her ie sleep on the same bed in her room with her. She tells me nothing happend and he has slept over like 5times. Just got to know from her that she has visited him and slept overnite at his place once. They are both corpers serving in oyo state. She is based in Ibadan whilst he is in oyo town. Her reasons for lettin him sleep over.

1. He stays up North and gets to Ibadan very late dats why she accomodates him till d followin mornin.

2. Sometimes he comes to visit her in Ibadan from Oyo and stays very late and cant return to Oyo so he spends the nite.

She says he is just a friend to her and though she knows he has feelings for her; she has made him aware dat she has a bf dat she loves very much. House what do you tink. Am presently seethin wit rage cos it smacks of disrespect on her part.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2011
hmmmm. . .i dont know what to tell you. undecided
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by deniyor: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2011
If it hasn't happened yet, it is just a matter of time. There should be boundaries, dude.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by deniyor: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2011
A lady that does not have the sense of decency to know how to set boundaries is not worth trusting or dating. She is probably doing something and taking you for a fool. Even if she isn't doing anything, her sense of boundaries is badly on the dangerous edge that will keep you wondering for life what is really going on.

I won't even say she should stop because if it has beeen done already, you are just wasting your time. Dump her or let her know you are sharing your own bed with other girls (that you claim you are not sleeping with also). If she doesnt believe you its becos she knows wht she is doing herself.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by deniyor: 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2011
If the guy comes to Ibadan often, how come he does not have any other guy friend he can stay with except your own gf? Why does he visit your own gf in Ibadan all the way from the North if there is nothing btwn them? WHy can't he sleep on the couch or on floor if he really has no place to go? Would you regularly go visit a girl in the North, if there is nothing btw you two?
The more I think about it, there is smth btw them and you are the mugu involved.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by ektbear: 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2011
Break up with the chick. She is either cheating or doesn't have any common sense. Either way, not worth your time.

Plenty of beautiful women in Nigeria, no need to waste your time with this one.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by PhysicsMHD(m): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2011
Untentable:

My gf claims to love me but she allows a particular male friend of hers to share her bed with her ie sleep on the same bed in her room with her. She tells me nothing happend and he has slept over like 5times. Just got to know from her that she has visited him and slept overnite at his place once. They are both corpers serving in oyo state. She is based in Ibadan whilst he is in oyo town. Her reasons for lettin him sleep over.

1. He stays up North and gets to Ibadan very late dats why she accomodates him till d followin mornin.

2. Sometimes he comes to visit her in Ibadan from Oyo and stays very late and cant return to Oyo so he spends the nite.

She says he is just a friend to her and though she knows he has feelings for her; she has made him aware dat she has a bf dat she loves very much. House what do you tink. Am presently seethin wit rage cos it smacks of disrespect on her part.

She's playing you.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2011
PhysicsMHD:

She's playing you.

so you don't think it is possible that she is telling the truth?
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by PhysicsMHD(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2011
nah
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by deniyor: 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

so you don't think it is possible that she is telling the truth?

It is a possibility she has not slept with him yet but she is definitely hiding something or not telling the entire truth. Consider the questions I asked earlier. Put it in your own shoes - Would a guy come visit you - travel for days or spend lots of money on plane tickets just to come visit a female friend with no strings attached? Will he sleep on the same bed with her without trying something? Even brothers / sisters or best friends dont do such. Would you?
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2011
hmmm deniyor good point. . .
I don't know what is going on btn the two
but now that u put i that way I suppose this
may call for an investigation. undecided
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Untentable: 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2011
A lil clarification. They are both corpers in Oyo state. He visits her from Oyo and sleeps ova sometimes. She visits him in Oyo slept ova once. She claims he's just a corper friend dat she likes his company. She has neva lied to me before. I just don't feel it is rite to share d same bed for any reason. Should I forgiv n forget n hope for the best
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by ektbear: 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2011
Untentable:

A lil clarification. They are both corpers in Oyo state. He visits her from Oyo and sleeps ova sometimes. She visits him in Oyo slept ova once. She claims he's just a corper friend dat she likes his company. She has neva lied to me before. I just don't feel it is rite to share d same bed for any reason. Should I forgiv n forget n hope for the best

You should forgive and forget. And next time I go to Ibadan, i'll make sure to stop by her house and "sleep over" too  grin

Wake up my good man! Drop this chick. What is wrong with you?
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by deniyor: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2011
It doesn't change the dynamics except for disregarding the travelling part. Two corpers in the same state. Implies he could visit and go back to his home in enough time if he wanted. Also shows he should have enough friends in the state to crash with. Your gf must be extra special  - probably a free and happy giver.
It's your choice whether to keep on with her. How much does she mean to you? If she has cheated on you, will you still take her back if you think she will stop? It all depends on you. TO me she still has serious boundary issues and most likely a cheat.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by adonisgold: 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2011
How big is her bed? If it 20' by 20' then maybe there is still hope for you, but if it is 8' by 12 like most corpers bed then, you are in trouble.  How many pillows does she have? What about covering wrapper? Do they share the same towel as well?  You are already in trouble anyway. Even if they are not yet s-crewing they are definitely groping and into heavy petting, I wont rule out  o-rals!

Hide under the bed one day he is around, or crouch outside the window and listen till dawn, you are bound to hear some familiar moaning.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Untentable: 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2011
She has now apologised and promised me dat it won't happen again. She won't allow him sleep ova again cos she doesn't want to hurt my feelins and dat am d best tin dat has happened to her. Can I stil take a chance. Am a bit naïve in relationship issues.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by deniyor: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2011
I've heard those lines b4. If I was the one, I would move on but then I have seen it all. As for you, if you are naive in relationship issues and scared of moving on, I will say, stick around and enjoy the ride. Know it that she can't be trusted and don't fall any deeeper than you are already. Learn from her deceit and see how bad women can be. I assure you, she will do smth else worse later on. Thats the way of the world.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by vaLasce(m): 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2011
Yaaaawwwwwwwnn!uuhhmmn! @poster,am a corper2,posted2oyo state,i just got in2oyo town,and am stranded,pls gv me ur g/frends address,so i can join ha n slip on ha 12by12 inches bed.If u know say una don dey scratch since witout condom,bera start using one,since ur eyes r so blind2c.ur g/frend wear u sunshades,com wear u cap,put oshuka ontop,com put 50litres jerrycan4ur head,say make u carry am stand der dey wait4ha,she dey come.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by ektbear: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2011
Untentable:

She has now apologised and promised me dat it won't happen again. She won't allow him sleep ova again cos she doesn't want to hurt my feelins and dat am d best tin dat has happened to her. Can I stil take a chance. Am a bit naïve in relationship issues.

Was she too stupid to realize this was not a good idea before you raised the issue?
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by vaLasce(m): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2011
If ur up2 15years old,from 2day ur nairaland profile name's NAIVE TENTABLE
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by vaLasce(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2011
NAIVE TENTABLE,U still dey wear pampas?
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Pweety4me(f): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2011
Handwriting is on the wall.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by BABE3: 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2011
***Singing Cee Lo Green's "Fk you"***

Well, well, well, Statistics have shown that in this kind of situation, there is an 80% chance of "Under-G" and a 20% chance of pure innocence!

My advice: Find out what's going on yourself! Come up with a plan and catch them in the "act" red-handed! cheesy
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2011
Untentable:

She has now apologised and promised me dat it won't happen again. She won't allow him sleep ova again cos she doesn't want to hurt my feelins and dat am d best tin dat has happened to her. Can I stil take a chance. Am a [b]bit naïve [/b]in relationship issues.

Very naive!
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2011
@poster

I wonder why a lady should accommodate a male friend and they still sleep on this same bed, that's inappropriate

probability that your chick is cheating on you is 90 to 10.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2011
yeah right they are just friends even my best friend a female kicks my arse to sleep on the floor when i crash at her house.don't be naive
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by ektbear: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2011
^-- Well said. I have female friends and have had slept at their houses before. But if I'm sleeping in their bed. . .we are no longer friends  cool

If a man is sleeping at a woman's house, he better be sleeping on the couch in the living room. Otherwise. . .
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by amefi(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2011
M Z D
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by desholah(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2011
OP.
Provide her alternative if you are not fine with that. undecided undecided undecided

Like you have mentioned that she got no other choices than to share the room with another guy,So what else do you expect? undecided
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by deniyor: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2011
That is not forgetting the fact the dude has a feeling for the OP's girl and she lets him share her bed! She has gone to sleep over at his place in oyotown too. I think she likes the other dude (hereby known as the OD) and is ready to do things with him.  But she knows there is no future in them. Maybe the OD does not have as much money or stability as the OP.
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2011
OP,OD lol nice one. yeah he's got feelings for her that makes it entirely different
Re: She Sleeps On Anoda Guy's Bed! by deniyor: 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2011
deniyor:

That is not forgetting the fact the dude has a feeling for the OP's girl and she lets him share her bed! She has gone to sleep over at his place in oyotown too. I think she likes the other dude (hereby known as the OD) and is ready to do things with him. But she knows there is no future in them. Maybe the OD does not have as much money or stability as the OP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2go Wahala! / Why Are The Girls On Nairaland So Ugly? / If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.