Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? (4076 Views)

Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man / Nigerians Slut-Shame Instagram Slay Mama For Baring Her Massive Boobs (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Nousername4356: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
Mikester:

But you somehow don't feel safe making the decision of marrying him and I presume you also hate to be just his baby mama. You feel deep down that it might not be best to give in to him as creating this thread has shown. Ma'am if you were my relative, I would advise against giving in to him just as your actual relatives did. Drop him. There is always someone better for whoever we leave behind. That's my mind on this.

Thanks for your advice sir. God bless you
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Denique(f): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nousername4356:

Your no 1 point is the crux of the issue. I am scared I am going against God's word by proceeding to marry him. You know divorce is very controversial. At the same time, I am not sure if I will find someone as great as this guy. This guys treats me right! Just how I want and like it

Now that your faith has been established, I'd say DON'T...we both know why.

Although, the offer is tempting but there's more to life than monetary gains. Think about it.
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Mikester: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nousername4356:

Thanks for your advice sir. God bless you
Amen, Be with someone who brings out the best in you not the stress in you. Take care
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Nousername4356: 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
Denique:

Now that your faith has been established, I'd say DON'T...we both know why.

Although, the offer is tempting but there's more to life than monetary gains. Think about it.

Hmmmmm. Thanks a lot. I appreciate this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Pk01(m): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
@ 27 and u re still confuse...will you marry that man ...now!... don't try any babe mama things..marry him take those children as if na you gave birth to them...and don't give a f***k about wat other people or his wife will say....one more thing when u come born ur own children please don't show any difference say no be u born em ...if the wedding is holding here in fct.. don't forget to give me a mention...HML!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nousername4356:
Hello Fam,
Happy sunday to you all.
I am in a dilemma right now and I dont know what to do. I have been seeing a particular man for about 2yrs. All seems well with him except for the fact that he is legally divorced with 2 kids. He is all any lady could dream of but family and friends strongly advised me against marrying him. They say that it's wrong wrong choice for me, that his exwife would always be in his life since they have 2 male children together, that the exwife could even resort to fetish means,that being in Africa doesnt even help matters, that I would be at a big disadvantage.
This man loves me, adores me, respects me and puts me first in anything. I met him at one of my 'lowest' moments in life and he was like heaven sent.My church is not in support, my family and frnds feel I am too young to put myself in such a tight situation. His exwife is very quarrelsome and I dont like stress.I am scared, I dont want trouble. I dont even have that kind of tolerance level. However He is still persistent, has been for over 2years now..still promising me that nothing would go wrong. He is even offering me N10m to at least be his baby mama if I am not willing to marry him in the interim. All the while, he has respected my body when I told him I wasnt willing to have sex with him. I am 27. I am thinking of forgetting everything all together, I just am not sure of what to do....
sister please don't accept any of the offers
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by ImaIma1(f): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
If part of reasons is the fact that your family and church are against marrying him, will they be in support of you being his baby mama.

Being his baby mama won't keep you from the ex wife's issues. If you are going to be with him, it's better you go all the way rather than having one leg in and one out.

What if you decide to be his mama and after a while he gets married to someone else, where does that leave you. You have to try to see 5 years from now before you make a decision.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by jasman1: 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
It’s even worse you don’t know how confused you’re. “He’s all any lady could dream of...” Rubbish!!!! He’s just all confused Nigerian women could dream of. He doesn’t adore you at all, if he does, he wouldn’t offer money for such. He’s not sleeping with you yet, all that may change. The dude has two boys already and they will remain in charge and may even think you have something to do with their parent’s divorce. Get a life woman, you’re still young
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Adeboyefa(f): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
If you can't find an unattached man, be a side chick rather than a stepmother. Even if his ex-wife has remarried, she will want to come back if her 2nd marriage breaks up rather than go for a 3rd husband and will use her kids to drive you out. No stepmother is ticked right by her stepchildren; she is always perceived to be partial to her own kids (who are all younger than her stepchildren).
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by candygebs: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Marriage is full of problems, even if u marry a virgin man, the problem still go lap you, collect 10m, become baby baby. Then marry him, and face the problem. Let the money be your motivation, because if na happiness you dey find, then na fa fa fa foul. Happiness no dey there ooo. Folo money

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by jasman1: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
Did someone said “collect the N10m and then marry him”. Hmmm!!! Did you even read and understand what she wrote or you’re just thinking about the money?
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by mogbolade39317: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
:My heart says Yes but my mind says NoYou have to make the decision yourself. No one will do it for you
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Meto1234(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
My question is how old is the two children.
b4 u shook head enter, and b4 a man we offer you such amount of money just to be is babymama then he is after something else.
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
he might just be using u for cruise
become his baby mama for 10 million..ifa hear grin grin
better shine ur eye
the bros might have a sinister plan up his life
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by simplepee(f): 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
Whatever decision you make, just be very careful. And don't EVER be a baby mama to any man please.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Froshloaded: 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
simplepee:

Good day simplepee.
I've replied your mail
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by simplepee(f): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
Froshloaded:

Good day simplepee.
I've replied your mail
Oh, ok dear. Just wanna ask about something.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nousername4356:

Lolz..abi make I forget everything? I feel like running away..
You both can relocate. Abeg follow ur heart.
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by extol1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nousername4356:
Hello Fam,
Happy sunday to you all.
I am in a dilemma right now and I dont know what to do. I have been seeing a particular man for about 2yrs. All seems well with him except for the fact that he is legally divorced with 2 kids. He is all any lady could dream of but family and friends strongly advised me against marrying him. They say that it's wrong wrong choice for me, that his exwife would always be in his life since they have 2 male children together, that the exwife could even resort to fetish means,that being in Africa doesnt even help matters, that I would be at a big disadvantage.
This man loves me, adores me, respects me and puts me first in anything. I met him at one of my 'lowest' moments in life and he was like heaven sent.My church is not in support, my family and frnds feel I am too young to put myself in such a tight situation. His exwife is very quarrelsome and I dont like stress.I am scared, I dont want trouble. I dont even have that kind of tolerance level. However He is still persistent, has been for over 2years now..still promising me that nothing would go wrong. He is even offering me N10m to at least be his baby mama if I am not willing to marry him in the interim. All the while, he has respected my body when I told him I wasnt willing to have sex with him. I am 27. I am thinking of forgetting everything all together, I just am not sure of what to do....
collect the money and be his baby mama and after come and marry me with the money
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Froshloaded: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
simplepee:
Oh, ok dear. Just wanna ask about something.

Go ahead ma.
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by simplepee(f): 7:49am On Jan 22, 2021
Froshloaded:

Go ahead ma.
Check your mail.
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Froshloaded: 1:23am On Jan 23, 2021
simplepee:
Check your mail.

Ive replied
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by simplepee(f): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2021
Froshloaded:

Ive replied
Seen. Thanks sweetie. You are a diarylander, right? I've seen you a couple of times in the section.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Froshloaded: 11:11am On Jan 23, 2021
simplepee:
Seen. Thanks sweetie. You are a diarylander, right? I've seen you a couple of times in the section.

Yes, Same here.
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Nousername4356: 6:02am On Feb 12, 2021
ImaIma1:
If part of reasons is the fact that your family and church are against marrying him, will they be in support of you being his baby mama.

Being his baby mama won't keep you from the ex wife's issues. If you are going to be with him, it's better you go all the way rather than having one leg in and one out.

What if you decide to be his mama and after a while he gets married to someone else, where does that leave you. You have to try to see 5 years from now before you make a decision.

True. Maybe I am being a little shortsighted but the issue is, I dont want stress. I am short fused and have a low tolerance level on some issues. So that seemed to be a better option seeing that I dont have a viable alternative.
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Nousername4356: 6:03am On Feb 12, 2021
extol1:

collect the money and be his baby mama and after come and marry me with the money

Ok..lol!
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Nousername4356: 6:09am On Feb 12, 2021
SweetCunt97:
You both can relocate. Abeg follow ur heart.

Trust me, I have considered it too. But it's not just something I can put my mind on. I would need a backup plan
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Nousername4356: 6:11am On Feb 12, 2021
Meto1234:
My question is how old is the two children.
b4 u shook head enter, and b4 a man we offer you such amount of money just to be is babymama then he is after something else.

The boys are 6years and 4years. He suspects the 6 yr old is not his but he is yet to a DNA
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Nousername4356: 6:12am On Feb 12, 2021
simplepee:
Whatever decision you make, just be very careful. And don't EVER be a baby mama to any man please.

Ok thank you. I won't
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Nousername4356: 6:14am On Feb 12, 2021
lefulefu:
he might just be using u for cruise
become his baby mama for 10 million..ifa hear grin grin
better shine ur eye
the bros might have a sinister plan up his life

I highly doubt that.i agree that he is a little too into me but not to that extent
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Nousername4356: 6:17am On Feb 12, 2021
candygebs:
Marriage is full of problems, even if u marry a virgin man, the problem still go lap you, collect 10m, become baby baby. Then marry him, and face the problem. Let the money be your motivation, because if na happiness you dey find, then na fa fa fa foul. Happiness no dey there ooo. Folo money

Hmmmm...another perspective. Can I just have all what I want in peace? sad the funny thing is that it's not even much at all. I want a man that can treat me right, respect me, take care of my children. Shikena
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Nousername4356: 6:19am On Feb 12, 2021
Adeboyefa:
If you can't find an unattached man, be a side chick rather than a stepmother. Even if his ex-wife has remarried, she will want to come back if her 2nd marriage breaks up rather than go for a 3rd husband and will use her kids to drive you out. No stepmother is ticked right by her stepchildren; she is always perceived to be partial to her own kids (who are all younger than her stepchildren).

That is my fear oooo...I dont want trouble. See ehn, being a Nigerian is enough trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A New Babe I'm Straffing Came From Church To Gbensh Me / Can You Stand A Man Who Has Slept With Your Wife? / Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.