Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? (4082 Views)

Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man / Nigerians Slut-Shame Instagram Slay Mama For Baring Her Massive Boobs (Photos) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Nousername4356: 6:19am On Feb 12, 2021
simplepee:
Whatever decision you make, just be very careful. And don't EVER be a baby mama to any man please.

Yes boss..thank you
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Nousername4356: 7:18am On Feb 12, 2021
jasman1:
It’s even worse you don’t know how confused you’re. “He’s all any lady could dream of...” Rubbish!!!! He’s just all confused Nigerian women could dream of. He doesn’t adore you at all, if he does, he wouldn’t offer money for such. He’s not sleeping with you yet, all that may change. The dude has two boys already and they will remain in charge and may even think you have something to do with their parent’s divorce. Get a life woman, you’re still young
Noted.thank you
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by mechanics(m): 1:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
You better think wisely, marrying a divorcee is wrong, is either you marry someone that has not married before or a widower, you didn't even find out the reason why he divorced his wife, just because of money you want to start what you can't finish.
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 16, 2021
you just want his money joor. from all I've read you say in your replies, you are afraid cuz u know it's not what you originally planned as a young girl growing up , to be your ideal husband figure. This is not what you wanted. But u can't resist the money he offered, and the ones to come afterwards. Better go humbly to God in prayer and stop thinking u are too wise. You err asking for advice here from fellow humans, but God knows the end if that marriage from the beginning. God can see it all, so go and ask him till you get a response. stop being in a haste, unless u don't believe in God sham.then ignore. bye..
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by JOSH54: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
I WILL ADVICE U NOT TO BE HIS BABY MAMA JUST because OF MONEY BUT U ARE MATURE ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT U WANT N DON'T FORGET U NEED UR FAMILY BLESSINGS, ITS VERY IMPORTANT
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by LadyTiannah2: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
The money is tempting but my mom would have a heart attack if she finds out that I'm pregnant without marriage.
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nousername4356:
Hello Fam,
Happy sunday to you all.
I am in a dilemma right now and I dont know what to do. I have been seeing a particular man for about 2yrs. All seems well with him except for the fact that he is legally divorced with 2 kids. He is all any lady could dream of but family and friends strongly advised me against marrying him. They say that it's wrong wrong choice for me, that his exwife would always be in his life since they have 2 male children together, that the exwife could even resort to fetish means,that being in Africa doesnt even help matters, that I would be at a big disadvantage.
This man loves me, adores me, respects me and puts me first in anything. I met him at one of my 'lowest' moments in life and he was like heaven sent.My church is not in support, my family and frnds feel I am too young to put myself in such a tight situation. His exwife is very quarrelsome and I dont like stress.I am scared, I dont want trouble. I dont even have that kind of tolerance level. However He is still persistent, has been for over 2years now..still promising me that nothing would go wrong. He is even offering me N10m to at least be his baby mama if I am not willing to marry him in the interim. All the while, he has respected my body when I told him I wasnt willing to have sex with him. I am 27. I am thinking of forgetting everything all together, I just am not sure of what to do....
Av U Prayed Abt It?
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by fhorlar(f): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
O
Re: Should I Marry A Divorcee wih Two Children or Opt To Be His Baby Mama For N10m? by pussymonger1: 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
IF TEN MILLI IS ACTUALLY INVOLVED , YOU CAN PM ME grin cool. LET ME GIVE U A SUBTIOUS ADVICE . MONEY MATTER SHOULD NOT BE DISCUSS IN PUBLIC NO FUGACIII cool . JOKES ON YOU MATES. TAKE THE MFK 10 M AND START A BETTER LIFE BUT DONT REJECT HIS D EVEN AFTER GETTING THE MILLA , FOR ANOTHER MILLS TO COME IN .
Nousername4356:
Hello Fam,
Happy sunday to you all.
I am in a dilemma right now and I dont know what to do. I have been seeing a particular man for about 2yrs. All seems well with him except for the fact that he is legally divorced with 2 kids. He is all any lady could dream of but family and friends strongly advised me against marrying him. They say that it's wrong wrong choice for me, that his exwife would always be in his life since they have 2 male children together, that the exwife could even resort to fetish means,that being in Africa doesnt even help matters, that I would be at a big disadvantage.
This man loves me, adores me, respects me and puts me first in anything. I met him at one of my 'lowest' moments in life and he was like heaven sent.My church is not in support, my family and frnds feel I am too young to put myself in such a tight situation. His exwife is very quarrelsome and I dont like stress.I am scared, I dont want trouble. I dont even have that kind of tolerance level. However He is still persistent, has been for over 2years now..still promising me that nothing would go wrong. He is even offering me N10m to at least be his baby mama if I am not willing to marry him in the interim. All the while, he has respected my body when I told him I wasnt willing to have sex with him. I am 27. I am thinking of forgetting everything all together, I just am not sure of what to do....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous / He Weeps After Sex! What Is Wrong With Him? / She Knew What He Can Do, So She Removed Her Bra And Pant Quickly (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.