Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Nas Vs Jayz - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nas Vs Jayz (20611 Views)

Hero(nas) Vs A Hero Comes Home(mode9) / Nas Vs Jay Z, Who Is A Better Rapper? / Is Nas Truly a Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nas Vs Jayz by onyinye2(f): 12:20am On Jul 02, 2008
i feel that Lupe could win a battle with all the G-unit click. when it comes to music for the party oka G-Unit can throw down but at the end of the day, im going to put on some Lupe to relax and think
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by Hannibal: 12:21am On Jul 02, 2008
doyin13:

Lupe is a far better rapper than all the G- Unit peeps put together.

As for your infatuation with 'Fiddy'. He is not even the best rapper on the G-Unit.
Young Buck is a more capable rapper.

Its so obvious to any mature head.

I just realised u have been smoking your toe-nails again.
50 cent compared to Young Buck or Lupe Fiasco??  Y'all are just jealous of his success. . . .
What else are u gonna say on this thread?? Eedris is better than 50 cent?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by doyin13(m): 12:24am On Jul 02, 2008
Hannibal:

I just realised u have been smoking your toe-nails again.
50 cent compared to Young Buck or Lupe Fiasco??  Y'all are just jealous of his success. . . .
What else are u going to say on this thread?? Eedris is better than 50 cent?? shocked shocked shocked

If you weren't busy inhaling your pubic stench, you would not even bother to ask such a question

Eedris is far better than 50 CENT. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by onyinye2(f): 12:25am On Jul 02, 2008
@doyin

you need to take a step back there. Eedris a pretty good rapper but i feel 50 would murder him in a battle.
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by doyin13(m): 12:26am On Jul 02, 2008
Young Lady, I was being sarcastic.
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by Hannibal: 1:00am On Jul 02, 2008
doyin13:

If you weren't busy inhaling your pubic stench, you would not even bother to ask such a question

Eedris is far better than 50 CENT. cheesy cheesy

Doyin, fess up . . . . .
You are one of the Hausa geezers inhaling the stench of gutter to stay hi!!!!
Stop smoking ur pubic hair, bozo!!!!
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by doyin13(m): 1:14am On Jul 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Doyin, fess up . . . . .
You are one of the Hausa geezers inhaling the stench of gutter to stay hi!!!!
Stop smoking your pubic hair, bozo!!!!

Look at this shalanga dweller
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by Bamsyle(m): 8:41am On Jul 02, 2008
Ain't we going off topic here? Who're we on now? Lupe/Fiddy? Eedris/Fiddy?

Anyways, Nas rules Jay-Z like a king over his subject.
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by Bamsyle(m): 9:14am On Jul 02, 2008
@Hannibal
We all have our preferences . . . . . .
Trust me, Nas' went off the boil after God's Son. . . . .Street Disciple and Hip Hop Is Dead weren't really as classic like anything Nas would do.
In those years, Eminem really showed a WHITE MAN can rap. . . . All his albums to date are Hip Hop classics.

I agree with you on almost all other points but trust me you lost me on this one. It's good to compare artistes album to album but I tell you what matters most in the long run is their overall skills and capabilities. That Nas made us breathless in Illmatic and God's Son means he can still do it. Summing up their skills entails what they spit in general on their albums and guest appearances on other cats' joints. We don't even wanna start counting 'cos we won't leave here today. Quote me anywhere - One of the true tests of skill is time. If any rapper (or artiste in general) can hold his ground for five years, then he's automatically enrolled into my Hall of Fame. Even if he later fails to deliver, I no longer care. Nas has proved his worth beyond reasonable doubt. Even Em said in an interview that he was so influenced by Nas that the beginning of his career, peops told him he sounded too much like him. He later changed his style cos of that.

Agreed, Em showed us a white boy can rap. He's got some of the most amazing wordplay, rhymes and delivery Some of his tracks get me wondering how on earth? But then, comparing him to Nas sounds preposterous. Forget the white boy stuff, Nas swallows him up in my reckoning.
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by bgees(m): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2008
lupe fiasco is bettr than the whole g-unit crew . infact 50 cent is the worst rapper on g-unit second only to lloyd banks. young buck just killed himself by joing g-unit. i believe he did'nt even need g-unit to shine.

50 cent thrives on controversy and he is only good singing hooks. his hooks cant even match chamillionaire's hooks.

[b]50 cent is the most overrated m.c of all time. the biggest mistake in the rap wo[/b]rld. his rhymes sound silly, even i want to be a rapper because i feel i can always write bettr rhymes.

he is just another nelly, but it looks like it will take time for the world to know they 've been decieved .

and to the nas album, the upcoming album a self titled album shoud be okay but my only worry is that he is working with that D.J Khaled guy. i hope he signs off on high .
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by eldee(m): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2008
bgees:

50 cent thrives on controversy and he is only good singing hooks. his hooks can't even match chamillionaire's hooks.

50 cent is the most overrated m.c of all time. the biggest mistake in the rap wo[/b]rld. his rhymes sound silly, even i want to be a rapper because i feel i can always write bettr rhymes.
Are you sure you actually typed that?
Did you by any chance miss 'P.I.M.P', 'Many Men' or 'Window Shopper'

Compare '21 Qestions' to 'This for the street na na, it's for the radio', c'mon

When it comes to hooks, no one steps up to Fiddy's cred, c'mon this dude wrote 'Just A Lil Bit'
I'm not even a fan, but I can't just start lying

As for the comparision wiv Lupe

If we're talking of [b]'Get Rich or Die Trying'
that's arguably the best rap album since Stillmatic
I don't think Lupe Fiasco can beat that
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by bgees(m): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2008
eldee:

Are you sure you actually typed that?
Did you by any chance miss 'P.I.M.P', 'Many Men' or 'Window Shopper'

Compare '21 Qestions' to 'This for the street na na, it's for the radio', c'mon

When it comes to hooks, no one steps up to Fiddy's cred, c'mon this dude wrote 'Just A Lil Bit'
I'm not even a fan, but I can't just start lying

As for the comparision with Lupe

If we're talking of 'Get Rich or Die Trying' that's arguably the best rap album since Stillmatic

i can agree with that.

after' get rich or die tryin', what else did he do. honestly, i own a copy of that album. but i still think he is overrated.
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by doyin13(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2008
bgees:

i can agree with that.

after' get rich or die tryin', what else did he do. honestly, i own a copy of that album. but i still think he is overrated.
eldee:

As for the comparision with Lupe

If we're talking of 'Get Rich or Die Trying' that's arguably the best rap album since Stillmatic

Wetin kids of nowadays no go type. . . . . .Get Rich or Die Trying

Oh My God. . . . . .You are holding up love-vendor as evidence of ability.

The only track of any credence on that album was the one he did with Eminem.
Everything else was just beats. . . .

I just can't believe what I am hearing. . . .No wonder talentless gits are getting rich all over the place

He is getting rich alrite, and we are all dying in the process.
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by eldee(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2008
doyin13:

Wetin kids of nowadays no go type. . . . . .Get Rich or Die Trying

Oh My God. . . . . .You are holding up love-vendor as evidence of ability.

The only track of any credence on that album was the one he did with Eminem.
Everything else was just beats. . . .

I just can't believe what I am hearing. . . .No wonder talentless gits are getting rich all over the place

He is getting rich alrite, and we are all dying in the process.
Someone was talking of his ability to write hooks and I presented love-vendor
Everyone knows that the album was top-class

Many Men, Patiently Waiting, Wanksta all in one album
When last did you see sumn like that, c'mon you can't compare him to Lupe

I think one thing bout hiphop fans is that we're unforgiving
We just look at the top singles and write-off the LP
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by bgees(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2008
@doyin13,

50cent is famously known for giving great hooks.
But 'few' people know he is not good when rapping.
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by Bamsyle(m): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2008
I readily agree that Fiddy's a great hook-chap and a poor rapper. Infact, he should emulate Nate Dogg (my hook man anyday) and stop rapping. angry
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by Hannibal: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2008
eldee:

Someone was talking of his ability to write hooks and I presented love-vendor
Everyone knows that the album was top-class

Many Men, Patiently Waiting, Wanksta all in one album
When last did you see sumn like that, c'mon you can't compare him to Lupe

I think one thing bout hiphop fans is that we're unforgiving
We just look at the top singles and write-off the LP

Are u out of your mind?

Many Men, LAPD, Life On The Line, 21 Questions, Patiently Waiting, Heat are all super-classics.
When was the last time a debut Rap artiste took sound scan apart like 50 did??

If u don't like 50. . . . .Say u don't like me but u cannot put "Get Rich Or Die Tryin'"
It is one of the best Rap albums at the turn of the century.
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by bgees(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2008
@Hannibal,
'get rich or die tryin' was'nt 50's first album.
I'm sure 50 cant believe he made an album like that.
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by doyin13(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2008
The only time Fiddy has ever shown ingenuity in his rapping is on the track 'How to Rob'

Maybe on Wanksta as well, . . . . . .

THIS BROTHER CAN'T RAP/ AND THAT ALBUM WAS ALL BEATS. BLAME DRE
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by chiogo(f): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2008
@Hannibal, I think eldee is saying the same thing as you on the 50 issue. Don't understand ur last post.
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by Hannibal: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2008
doyin13:

The only time Fiddy has ever shown ingenuity in his rapping is on the track 'How to Rob'

Maybe on Wanksta as well, . . . . . .

THIS BROTHER CAN'T RAP/ AND THAT ALBUM WAS ALL BEATS. BLAME DRE

U are confuzzled!!!
Fiddy can RAP . . . . .Bloody hell, have u listened to "When It Rains It Pours", "Hustler's Ambition" "Ski Mask Way"
These are classic songs that would get on Biggie or 2pac's album everyday of the week.

G-unit's 2nd studio album T.O.S.(Terminate On Sight) was released yesterday. . . .
Go to itunes now and order it and listen to 50 ripping MCs. . . .Hungry as ever.
I have been on it all day and trust me FIDDY is the FUTURE OF RAP. cool
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by Chat2MeBac(f): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2008
Jay-Z ma ass, All he raps about is how he has been fortunate enough to be the one shagging Queen B, his other hoes, blings and his cars, diot,

Nas raps about life, Everyday situation, He deals with issues people can relate to, Nas for Life,
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by Hannibal: 8:37pm On Jul 02, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Jay-Z ma ass, All he raps about is how he has been fortunate enough to be the one shagging Queen B, his other hoes, blings and his cars, diot,
Nas raps about life, Everyday situation, He deals with issues people can relate to, Nas for Life,

Anutha female Rap fan??
I am impressed. . . . . . .Alicia Keys, Amerie and Keyshia Cole must be doing something wrong these days. grin cheesy

@ Chiogo,

I don't understand your last post.
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by Chat2MeBac(f): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2008
Hannibal:

Anutha female Rap fan??
I am impressed. . . . . . .Alicia Keys, Amerie and Keyshia Cole must be doing something wrong these days. grin cheesy

That's where you are wrong Papi, I do listen to, and admire, SOME, NOT ALL rap, Matter of fact, a few years ago, as an undergrad had to take a class and the finals was an "Open Mic" at the pub, And I did my thing, Yo lucky say no producers na bin dey, or me think say dem might ah sign me fast fast cheesy grin grin

@Chiogo, baby, got all your photo comments dear, How is everything, Please give your Mama a call child kiss kiss
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by Hannibal: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

That's where you are wrong Papi, I do listen to, and admire, SOME, NOT ALL rap, Matter of fact, a few years ago, as an undergrad had to take a class and the finals was an "Open Mic" at the pub, And I did my thing, Yo lucky say no producers na bin dey, or me think say them might ah sign me fast fast cheesy grin grin

So u would have become Foxxy Brown, Lil'' Kim or L. Boogie. cool
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by chiogo(f): 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2008
@Jackal, never mind. tongue

@Les, aiight,will do that soon.
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by Chat2MeBac(f): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2008
Hannibal:

So u would have become Foxxy Brown, Lil'' Kim or L. Boogie. cool

lol, Naaaaaaa, I am Thunder B, cheesy grin grin grin

@Chidi darl, I will be waiting love cheesy
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by doyin13(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2008
All these females trooping in here like they knw anything about rap.

I guess the teletubbies are now rappers, that is why Islander fit come put mouth

Wobbish.
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by Chat2MeBac(f): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2008
doyin13:

All these females trooping in here like they knw anything about rap.

I guess the teletubbies are now rappers, that is why Islander fit come put mouth

Wobbish.

Atleast the Teletubbies aid in a number of Early childhood skills.And to top it off, the guys are way cuter than you Ewure oloko dudu, Unlike Jerry Springer that you religiously miss Mass to indulge in,

Sinner,
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by Hannibal: 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2008
@ Chat2meBac,

Thunder B??
Drop that. . . . . . make that E-V-E. grin
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by doyin13(m): 9:45pm On Jul 02, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

Atleast the Teletubbies aid in a number of Early childhood skills.And to top it off, the guys are way cuter than you Ewure oloko dudu, Unlike Jerry Springer that you religiously miss Mass to indulge in,

Sinner,

Aya Matanga ooo. . . . , You jus no go let anything slide sha. You must reply

Olobo pupa tongue tongue cheesy

Talking about female rappers

Where is the MC lyte, Da Brat, Monie B. . . . . Common y'all
Re: Nas Vs Jayz by chiogo(f): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2008
@doyin13,

So, being a male= expert at rap. Last time I checked Lil' kim, Remy ma, Mc Lyte and co are females. I guess R & B is for females only, right? That explains why there are people like R.Kelly singing. You must be really 13 as ur screen name says cuz I can't understand ur sexist attitude.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Throwback: Download All Dagrin Music Here / Video Of Tonto Recording HI In The Studio :D / Runtown Tops At Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2017 (full List Of Winners)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.