Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,476 members, 7,850,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

An Iranian Wants To Buy My Dingtone Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Iranian Wants To Buy My Dingtone Number (259 Views)

Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Iranian Wants To Buy My Dingtone Number by QueenVaji: 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2021
So an iranian guy started bugging my dingtone line since yesterday on whatsapp about how he wasn't able to renew his line and that he wants the line(now my line) back...

So an willing to sell this number cos i need money badly but am having some issues right now...

First of all am translating our conversation so some of the things his writing isnt straight, but i keep seeing something like card number and i don't understand that..

Secondly, how do i get to make this transaction of getting money/crypto and giving him the dingtone...i need help..please push to front page if possible

(1) (Reply)

6 Signs Of A Strong Relationship / 6 Sugar Babies On The Most Expensive Gift They’ve Ever Gotten / Broke Af

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.