Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease (2671 Views)

Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Randy100: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
Dapcity007:

Ok
Be more analytical in your thinking
Alright sir.

1 Like

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Liposure: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Are you sure she's 18? Older men tend to lean towards pedophilia.

And the pvssy? Will it be 'free'? You can't be old and broke at the same time. That's like double catastrophe.

Until guys start getting sex without any attachments to it, I'd never believe you guys have the upper hand.
and until girls start having sex with no cash attached, men will continue seeing them as objects of sexual gratification.

11 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Liposure: 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
JasperVII:
The singlehood of a man can never become a disease. Marriage isn't a do or die affair. As a guy, if you decide you want to get married then by all means go ahead. If on the other hand you don't want to... Way better, flex life and be free from the burden of marriage and family. There's really nothing special about marriage these days; it has gone to the dogs.
the pressure will be too much
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by JasperVII(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Liposure:
the pressure will be too much
The pressure to get married? That's quite true because every father would want his family name to live on. That's where our parents make mistakes; they try to tell us how to live our lives. At a certain age they'll be expecting you to come home with a lady and introduce her to them as the one you want to marry, even when you're not ready yet or you don't want to. Some end up being pushed into marriages they never wanted.

But I believe that a man that decides that marriage is not for him and is sure that it's what he really wants will not bow to pressure

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Sixfeetbelle: 1:55am On Jan 28, 2021
Liposure:
and until girls start having sex with no cash attached, men will continue seeing them as objects of sexual gratification.

I'm glad that that will never happen. That's what you all want but it will never happen cause either way, men's opinion of women will never change. So why not make money off them at least.

4 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by CHoccolaTE: 4:20am On Jan 28, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm glad that that will never happen. That's what you all want but it will never happen cause either way, men's opinion of women will never change. So why not make money off them at least.

The same men will start insulting women and calling them cheap if women had sex without collecting anything in return.

2 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by CHoccolaTE: 4:21am On Jan 28, 2021
Liposure:

But some girls do that already, they are called cheap and worthless your fellow mails
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Sixfeetbelle: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

The same men will start insulting women and calling them cheap if women had sex without collecting anything in return.

Exactly. Give sex free, you get called names, give sex with pay, you get called names also. So best case scenario, give sex with pay and receive your name calling joyfully.

Cc: Liposure

4 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

But some girls do that already, they are called cheap and worthless your fellow mails

There are very few and scarce
If they don't demand money , they want your commitment and attention
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 28, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

We hold women to a different standard than men not because we are partial or hypocritical, but because we are fundamentally different , biologically, psychologically and physically

No equality on synergy
No competition on complementation

2 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 28, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Exactly. Give sex free, you get called names, give sex with pay, you get called names also. So best case scenario, give sex with pay and receive your name calling joyfully.

You women are to be held to societal standards not because we are oppressing you , but because we want to curb your innate Hypergamy,so that you will not be producing bastards for irresponsible Men,and we will have a crisis of single motherhood which will lead to fatherless children prone to crime,drug abuse, illiteracy (drop outs),suicide,etc

Don't be annoyed by our current acculturation and socialization mechanism, with the aid of religion

We are keeping everyone in check both men and women

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by OlawaleBammie: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

gringringrin
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Sixfeetbelle: 11:38am On Jan 28, 2021
Dapcity007:

You women are to be held to societal standards not because we are oppressing you , but because we want to curb your innate Hypergamy,so that you will not be producing bastards for irresponsible Men,and we will have a crisis of single motherhood which will lead to fatherless children prone to crime,drug abuse, illiteracy (drop outs),suicide,etc

Don't be annoyed by our current acculturation and socialization mechanism, with the aid of religion

I don't believe that you all are keeping everyone in check. With the way men are being praised for sexual exploits and women being shunned and ridiculed, it doesn't take a genius to figure out oppression when it sees one. And who says we want to curb our hypergamy? We don't see you guys curbing your polygamy.

@ the bold, polygamous offsprings are more likely to be societal woes.
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I don't believe that you all are keeping everyone in check. With the way men are being praised for sexual exploits and women being shunned and ridiculed, it doesn't take a genius to figure out oppression when it sees one. And who says we want to curb our hypergamy? We don't see you guys curbing your polygamy.

If we curb Hypergamy we indirectly curb polygamy tendencies especially in unserious men who want baby Mama's or poor men who want plenty children.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex, Men are the gatekeepers of commitment, that's how relationship works,with Hypergamy in check women will select the best of options to mate with and settle down with assuring men of their biological imperative to be responsible in the Society, breadwinners and good fathers

Christian monogamy has reduced polygamy these mordern age but some still have side chick which I have no problem with except you did not acknowledge your polygynous nature to your wife and your wife did not accept it , then why did you marry her

If you cheat with a side chick and you refuse your wife knowledge about it because you want to maintain a monogamous facade due to your religion or mordernity, then you are a stupid man,a bloody cowards, a fool who can't face his innate nature

If you choose to be monogamous and to be faithful to your spouse as a man , good for you, a monogamous nuclear unit is the best system for raising children, then extended family ( nuclear with relatives),then polygamy( if you are wise and we'll resourced)
Worst single parenting especially single mothers

2 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

You can't compare polygynous tendencies of men now to the time of our fathers,and grand fathers

We are not yet there but are greatly improving with every new generation incoming
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

The agbero's and thugs of today are mainly as a result of negligent or absentee fathers, and it can be as a result of polygamy, monogamy or single parenting

Polygamy is not the cause but fatherlessness (or negligent father),but definitely single motherhood
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by TheVictim01(m): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
Man, your brain is running on 96+ high octane racing fuel. Resist the urge to shalaye!!!!
An ignoramus with a hint of unaccountability is like a natural disaster with no means to be avoided. Never argue with a fool!!

Dapcity007:

The agbero's and thugs of today are mainly as a result of negligent or absentee fathers, and it can be as a result of polygamy, monogamy or single parenting

Polygamy is not the cause but fatherlessness (or negligent father),but definitely single motherhood

1 Like

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
TheVictim01:
Man, your brain is running on 96+ high octane racing fuel. Resist the urge to shalaye!!!!
An ignoramus with a hint of unaccountability is like a natural disaster with no means to be avoided. Never argue with a fool!!

Thanks bro
I will keep on working on myself
And will resist the urge to argue with fixed minded people especially women

1 Like

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by TheVictim01(m): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
You earned a follower.
Dapcity007:

Thanks bro
I will keep on working on myself
And will resist the urge to argue with fixed minded people especially women
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by CHoccolaTE: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dapcity007:

We hold women to a different standard than men not because we are partial or hypocritical, but because we are fundamentally different , biologically, psychologically and physically

No equality on synergy
No competition on complementation

What on earth does this have to do with my statement?
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

What on earth does this have to do with my statement?

Everything, I mean everything
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by CHoccolaTE: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dapcity007:

There are very few and scarce
If they don't demand money , they want your commitment and attention

Yes, because a lot of the time men just want to be selfish and use the girls for their own satisfaction so the girls in return try to get something back for offering up sex so they dont end up getting used.

Many men dont know how to satisfy their partners in bed, all they know is pump and dump and run, wham bam thank you ma'am king of sex which the girls dont get orgasm. The girls know this that is why they see sex as doing males a favour which they have to collect something in return.
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by CHoccolaTE: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dapcity007:

Yawns. Only on nairaland.
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
@topic,
Who cares if they marry or no? Most of the single late 30- 40 Yr olds I know, I can never think of marrying them.
Long yawn.
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by pansophist(m): 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
The Ned Nwoko formula guys grin

Make money, enjoy your life while you're young and at the peak of your sexual market value, then settle down far later when it's on the decline, from 50's upwards.

Women do it by default, getting married when they are hitting the wall (above 30 upwards), while not men? Just make money guys, and the Ned Nwoko formula is the way to go

grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Yes, because a lot of the time men just want to be selfish and use the girls for their own satisfaction so the girls in return try to get something back for offering up sex so they dont end up getting used.

Many men dont know how to satisfy their partners in bed, all they know is pump and dump and run, wham bam thank you ma'am king of sex which the girls dont get orgasm. The girls know this that is why they see sex as doing males a favour which they have to collect something in return.

You spoke truth to an extent but the girls can be selfish sometimes which you refuse to acknowledge, they can have multiple boyfriends who waste time and resources on them ,and many Simps in friendzones who are still hoping they will have sex one day, we blame men that we are not faithful , that we are cheats,as we mature , we grow stronger in our polygynous nature because when we were young we were busy masturbating and being in the friendszone,but now we are more smarter, experienced and age is on our side, women's age and fertility decline make them rethink thier hypergamous nature

3 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by jieta: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
CalmElder:

I'm 42 years old and very single.
On my 30th birthday, I woke up depressed that I'm still single.
Because I was desperate to marry before 30, which I thought is old, I became desperate and women showed me shege, used my head like mad. I learnt my lesson and calmed down, gave myself time, then started another relationship at 34, ashawo better pass that one (she was 38).
I ended the relationship at 36.
I'm now focused on growing my business.
I intend to marry at 44.
If I like, I will not marry sef.
Not criticizing you, but i think i experience what you pass through, most especially when you are approaching 30 to 31 is not easy the pressure from family and friends.

2 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Raalsalghul: 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Marriage is expensive.

4 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by fattprince(m): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
pansophist:
The Ned Nwoko formula guys grin

Make money, enjoy your life while you're young and at the peak of your sexual market value, then settle down far later when it's on the decline, from 50's upwards.

Women do it by default, getting married when they are hitting the wall (above 30 upwards), while not men? Just make money guys, and the Ned Nwoko formula is the way to go

grin
Bro this all I want to do. Flex my life and even go as far as punishing any girl that try to blackmail or guilt trip me. Then when I'm 50+ I will marry a 21 or 21 max girl. But bro in my humility why marry early or am I being wrong to assume you are still in you early to mid 30's. I'm innocently curious. But if you think its personal I'm fine if you don't tell me.
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by fattprince(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
Chii59:
@topic,
Who cares if they marry or no? Most of the single late 30- 40 Yr olds I know, I can never think of marrying them.
Long yawn.
Come back when you are 35 and still single to tel us this. Whether you wouldn't jump at a 70+ man marriage proposal.

3 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by fattprince(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Dapcity007:

If we curb Hypergamy we indirectly curb polygamy tendencies especially in unserious men who want baby Mama's or poor men who want plenty children.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex, Men are the gatekeepers of commitment, that's how relationship works,with Hypergamy in check women will select the best of options to mate with and settle down with assuring men of their biological imperative to be responsible in the Society, breadwinners and good fathers

Christian monogamy has reduced polygamy these mordern age but some still have side chick which I have no problem with except you did not acknowledge your polygynous nature to your wife and your wife did not accept it , then why did you marry her

If you cheat with a side chick and you refuse your wife knowledge about it because you want to maintain a monogamous facade due to your religion or mordernity, then you are a stupid man,a bloody cowards, a fool who can't face his innate nature

If you choose to be monogamous and to be faithful to your spouse as a man , good for you, a monogamous nuclear unit is the best system for raising children, then extended family ( nuclear with relatives),then polygamy( if you are wise and we'll resourced)
Worst single parenting especially single mothers

Movies as done more evil than good to this polygamy matter. In real life from little that I've seen if the man controls his home like a real man there is relatively more peace than a monogamous home especially when the man has a hidden side chick. The problem is people don't want to agree with the fact that chosen one (which I believe doesn't exist) or not you will get tired of each other when you live together for long. Even your parent will get tired of you living with them when you get to a certain stage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking Story! Chelsea Officially Knocked Out Of 2022 UCL. / Any Lesbian On Nairaland? / In Nairaland, Everyone Is Rich Until You Visit Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.