Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease (2669 Views)

Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
fattprince:

Come back when you are 35 and still single to tel us this. Whether you wouldn't jump at a 70+ man marriage proposal.
Tell that to your sisters.

1 Like

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by fattprince(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
Chii59:

Tell that to your sisters.
I'm just trying to help. Your reality is very distorted.
And why do you always bring my family to our altercation. Its only shows sign of weakness. Or I forgot women are mentally and physically weaker. Even emotionally too. But please don't do that again it only shows the level of respect you have for your own family.

2 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
fattprince:

I'm just trying to help. Your reality is very distorted.
Cry me a river undecided

1 Like

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by fattprince(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
Chii59:

Cry me a river undecided I modified my post go back to read
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Magnoliaa(f): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
Just one small pinching and the men stormed the thread to wail? What if you get a dose of this everyday? Or even 1/10th of the threads, names and theories you dedicate to women on this site? So het can pain you pipu like this? undecided See them trying to convince themselves that they have any other values once they are past their primes.
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Magnoliaa(f): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
If you like fight the truth of this thread, you'll log offline to face the reality of how you can never attract a quality lady. Not one that needs to assuage your insecurities or is attracted to nothing about you but your money and the status you can give her.

I trust gold-diggers to rep sha. cheesy Amass all the benefits you can oh. Amass it. After all, every woman is the same, so if ya hoping you can get one naive girl to settle down with, hohoho, OYO.
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
If u must marry do it with the right babe.. not all these stubborn, empty, feminist wannabes. A lot of married guys i know are unhappy. From cheating wives to the controlling one, abi na the one when like vain things pass air still acting single when they have been married for over 3 years. Most of them are just married on paper but they're trapped in that shitt.. We the senior bachelors still happy pass them. Op u dey craze grin

2 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by pocohantas(f): 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2021
Reality is sha different.

Only 2% of Nigerians own over 90% of money in banks. Those 2% are not in Romance section selling red pills or claiming to be a future Ned.

Last last, you will realize na just few Nigerian men get that grace and them no dey too talk sef.

That said, singleness is never a disease.
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by CalmElder(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2021
jieta:
Not criticizing you, but i think i experience what you pass through, most especially when you are approaching 30 to 31 is not easy the pressure from family and friends.

No be lie.
But you see friends ehn, some of them actually enjoy the "see finish" that you get from ladies, when you are acting under pressure.
A lady will be showing you pepper, your "friends" will be enjoying the show.

2 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by jieta: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
CalmElder:

No be lie.
But you see friends ehn, some of them actually enjoy the "see finish" that you get from ladies, when you are acting under pressure.
A lady will be showing you pepper, your "friends" will be enjoying the show.
The "see finish", is one part that has really put me into emotional trauma, i can't lie have not recover fully.

There is this girl that i met where i wanted to buy sand for my project. I took her digit, so we have been communicating for close to six months, i really like her and i base in the north my intention was when i come back to the south i will propose to her and organise a little introduction , and see if she can join me.

So when i got to the south i invited her to come my place after i have visited her even meet her mom in her place. O boy the Next morning i called her to come to my place the words I heard was I nor dey fear any body me nor dey fear anybody oo.

Then after, she say she will still come because we already agree that she will come by 10 from that ten i waited till one before the idiot came. I've already lost hope of her coming before i saw her call, so i called my kid brother to pick her up, on getting back to the house because i went to the bank to do some transactions i meet her in our family house.

After a little exchange of pleasantries, i propose to her i told her about how I wish to take her to the north then after completing my house we will come back, the next thing that came out of her mouth is that I don't know how to talk. She said that is how there marry her sister to Benin, people that married her could not take care of her and she started using rubber thread to do her hair. Then she started shouting that "if you marry woman make you dey listen to the woman " continuously then i ask her to retract the statement and the fool did then i ask her how she feels.

She was just shouting anyhow, and to think that some of our tenant was outside even my two kid brothers were hearing our conversations. Although i'm married now getting to a year i still think about that scenario and I feel depressed and get angry.

The point that made me share this story is that i was ready to take anything as a wife because the pressure from my mum and most especially my dad was just too much.
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by CalmElder(m): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
jieta:
The "see finish", is one part that has really put me into emotional trauma, i can't lie have not recover fully.

There is this girl that i met where i wanted to buy sand for my project. I took her digit, so we have been communicating for close to six months, i really like her and i base in the north my intention was when i come back to the south i will propose to her and organise a little introduction , and see if she can join me.

So when i got to the south i invited her to come my place after i have visited her even meet her mom in her place. O boy the Next morning i called her to come to my place the words I heard was I nor dey fear any body me nor dey fear anybody oo.

Then after, she say she will still come because we already agree that she will come by 10 from that ten i waited till one before the idiot came. I've already lost hope of her coming before i saw her call, so i called my kid brother to pick her up, on getting back to the house because i went to the bank to do some transactions i meet her in our family house.

After a little exchange of pleasantries, i propose to her i told her about how I wish to take her to the north then after completing my house we will come back, the next thing that came out of her mouth is that I don't know how to talk. She said that is how there marry her sister to Benin, people that married her could not take care of her and she started using rubber thread to do her hair. Then she started shouting that "if you marry woman make you dey listen to the woman " continuously then i ask her to retract the statement and the fool did then i ask her how she feels.

She was just shouting anyhow, and to think that some of our tenant was outside even my two kid brothers were hearing our conversations. Although i'm married now getting to a year i still think about that scenario and I feel depressed and get angry.

The point that made me share this story is that i was ready to take anything as a wife because the pressure from my mum and most especially my dad was just too much.

I feel for you, bro.
As long as we are alive, we will keep finding ourselves in situations we don't want.
People will hurt, disappoint, reject, abandon, humiliate and embarrass you.
How you react is of more importance than whatever happened.
You are yet to forgive yourself for putting yourself in that situation.
I will advice you to focus on your healing by reflecting on the issue from a humorous angle and laugh it off. If you start finding it funny, share it with your confidants and enjoy a good laugh with them.
That you dated a psycho is enough reason to laugh about it.
I hope you are not the too serious type sha..
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Baldwretch: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
SweetBuns:
tell them o

I can swear on ma life, you have a transgender as profile pics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

+18: This Is Why I'm So Great In Bed And I Can Last 7 Hours Without Drugs [Pic] / What Is Your View On The Red Pill? / He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.