Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease (2636 Views)

Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos) / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2021
Every man should marry ooh! Those who say they dont want to marry should know this about singlehood.

There are points were a man being single becomes a disease.

(1) When a man is 40 and above and still single.
(2) When a man is single at 40 and above and still looking for little girls to sleep with.
(3) When a man is single at 40 and above and still shouting "hoes aint loyal".
(4) When a man is single at 40 and above and still bouncing like a nigga.
(5) When a man is singe at 40 and above and still shouting "I want to remain single".
(6) When a man is single at 40 and above and still arguing about girls in Nairaland.
(7) When a man is single at 40 and above and is still saying "crying like a simp"

Do and go and marry....Stop forming hardness.....

6 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by SweetBuns(f): 10:11am On Jan 27, 2021
tell them o

4 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by MJBOLT: 10:29am On Jan 27, 2021
At least a single man at 40 is better than an evening newspaper at 30

40 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Jack005(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2021
At least a single man at even 70 can get a young fresh Pussy of 18 tongue

28 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2021
Mind your fuccking business, we men are not complaining.

21 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Casham: 11:40am On Jan 27, 2021
Like say the marriage na achievement. It is better to remain single and chase every skirt you like than marry and still do the same. For most, the marriage no solve anything, na only cover-up.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by johnkey: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2021
as long has the single man has a kid.. ceteris paribus.

2 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Molahnelson(m): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2021
MGTOW guys MGTOW

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by IKWUADA(m): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2021
MJBOLT:
No too loud am

15 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2021
Na slawomir u go tell dis 1

Aka danmm niggar
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by CalmElder(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2021
zoputa:
Every man should marry ooh! Those who say they dont want to marry should know this about singlehood.

(2) When a man is single at 40 and above and still looking for little girls to sleep with.
(5) When a man is singe at 40 and above and still shouting "I want to remain single".
(6) When a man is single at 40 and above and still arguing about girls in Nairaland.
(7) When a man is single at 40 and above and is still saying "crying like a simp"

I'm 42 years old and very single.
On my 30th birthday, I woke up depressed that I'm still single.
Because I was desperate to marry before 30, which I thought is old, I became desperate and women showed me shege, used my head like mad. I learnt my lesson and calmed down, gave myself time, then started another relationship at 34, ashawo better pass that one (she was 38).
I ended the relationship at 36.
I'm now focused on growing my business.
I intend to marry at 44.
If I like, I will not marry sef.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by abiona36622: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mind your fuccking business, we men are not complaining.
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2021

7 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by baralatie(m): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
CalmElder:

Because I was desperate to marry before 30, which I thought is old, I became desperate and women showed me shege, used my head like mad. I learnt my lesson and calmed down, gave myself time, then started another relationship at 34, ashawo better pass that one (she was 38).
I intend to marry at 44.
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by TheVictim01(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
What a marketing strategy, it's archaic though. You read mind with your reply.
MJBOLT:
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by SisterFire(f): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
U nid an award
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Regex: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
What is wrong if a man is number 4?
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Arsenate(m): 3:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
CalmElder:

I intend to marry at 44.
Username checked. Calm and living life at your fcking pace and on your own terms.

8 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Brandonx(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
A man should make enough money, enjoy his youthful age and get married at 50.

6 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by CalmElder(m): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
Arsenate:

Username checked. Calm and living life at your fcking pace and on your own terms.

Exactly man

1 Like

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Saintmary(f): 4:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
Jack005:

And who are the married women paying you for sex.
They will come here looking for sugar mamas, yet will be forming after they have used their most viable sperm cells.
Shiorrrr.
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by KennedyKennedy2(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
OP, wish I could bomb you, trust me I won't hesitate.,..........

1 Like

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by ERCROSS(m): 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
But on a serious note, the benefit of marriage to men is less than the inconveniences. Just marry at 50 and at 60, children will still be swarming your compound

4 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Randy100: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
What of us that are 40 and single with children outside marriage?

4 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
zoputa:

Because men refuse to be Simps worshipping used Hoes

5 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
Randy100:
What of us that are 40 and single with children outside marriage?

Not single
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Sixfeetbelle: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Jack005:

Are you sure she's 18? Older men tend to lean towards pedophilia.

And the pvssy? Will it be 'free'? You can't be old and broke at the same time. That's like double catastrophe.

Until guys start getting sex without any attachments to it, I'd never believe you guys have the upper hand.

3 Likes

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Randy100: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
Dapcity007:

Not single
Really, maybe I should check the meaning of single in dictionary again.
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
Randy100:
Really, maybe I should check the meaning of single in dictionary again.

No don't be semantic in your thinking
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by JasperVII(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
The singlehood of a man can never become a disease. Marriage isn't a do or die affair. As a guy, if you decide you want to get married then by all means go ahead. If on the other hand you don't want to... Way better, flex life and be free from the burden of marriage and family. There's really nothing special about marriage these days; it has gone to the dogs.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Randy100: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Dapcity007:

No don't be semantic in your thinking
I was semantic in thinking while I was writing those my comments.
Re: When The Singlehood Of A Man Becomes A Disease by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Randy100:
I was semantic in thinking while I was writing those my comments.

Ok
Be more analytical in your thinking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband / How I See Women With Large Body Counts / How Does This Look On Me? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.