Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166173 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:03am On Jul 11, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Exactly, jus like i thought. Can u now reinstate the postings u blocked without thinking? Alternatively, let me know how to permanently delete user account from your site. angry

mukina2:

what are you talking about?

I am not the only one over here with nairaland account.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by donguutti: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2011
i have noticed that the post checker/ spam bot has a corrupt mind, i posted somthiing in the business section "muc",spelled backwards, its a real word check it but in the post d word was posted as "precipitate". embarassed embarassed. that una spambot or whatever u call it need to repent and be born again, ****then baptism***

maybe its 190, ms potato and others that re corrupting the forum editor,
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Cuddlemii: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2011
:p
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by satani23: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Sexkillz, I believe u understand English

Please take necessary measures at once

Satani said he rigged all my vote

So all the votes I had were from him

So let him explain himself

look at this silly girl. I joked with u that u have a crush on someone, instead of u to gently debunk my claim/joke u ended up posting BS and insult.

Moderators pls judge this for ur selves

Cuddlemii:
satani
You are officially my first friend that I'm going to diss.

Dude will you act reasonable for once
. They asked us to nominate our favorite male poster. I picked him and 4 others. Are u vexed that I didn't mention your name and I don't have a crush on you. Deal with it. your so not my type! I am just not into you! Everything with u is so serious. What has born again and virginity got to do with this? I came here cos Sexykillz started the thread, sexykillz is my home boy. Don't u bother why u keep loosing your girls to other guys, u need to up your game. So what if I have a crush on Kpolli? It only shows he is four steps ahead of u, if I were u , I will ask him to school me .

just imagine the response of the little girl to a joke. She calls her self a christian just imagine the kind of xtian she is. Jesus will be very proud of u
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2011
**Seriously chewing POPCORN and drinking alomo bitters **
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by satani23: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2011
190:

**Seriously chewing POPCORN and drinking alomo bitters **

See devil grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You want to see two adults fight? shame to u. no free nollywood fight will ever happen. The girl made me angry and i needed to show her little stuff

Cuddlemii. Take a big kiss and hug kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Moderators, i have forgiven her accordingly
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 11:24pm On Jul 13, 2011
donguutti:

i have noticed that the post checker/ spam bot has a corrupt mind, i posted somthiing in the business section "muc",spelled backwards, its a real word check it but in the post d word was posted as "precipitate". embarassed embarassed. that una spambot or whatever u call it need to repent and be born again, ****then baptism***

maybe its 190, ms potato and others that re corrupting the forum editor,
u were banned?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2011
^^mukina can u unban the banned?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2011
who?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2011
^^The ones u asked to stick with me. lollz
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 195(f): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2011
Mukina Good afternoon smiley smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

^^The ones u asked to stick with me. lollz
ok.

190_@:

Mukina Good afternoon smiley smiley
good day 190. smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 195(f): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2011
good day - my 24hrs has passed pls smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2011
when it ends , you will automatically unbanned. smiley

just stop giving me more work, the next one na permanent smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 195(f): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2011
cry cry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ShyOne(f): 5:02am On Jul 15, 2011
Thank you Mukina - you are doing a very fine job.  I very much appreciate you.

Abeg - 190 is delusional - I promise you Mukina, I am not trying to get to know him better or playing hard to get.

Again - I thank you and hope that I didn't inconvenience.   I have decided to just stop responding to him, his advances are inappropriate.  Please listen to that filthy song he posted on my thread and he actually thought I would like it.  My guy would be horrified and I was horrified as well.

Please, in your downtime, during your relaxation periods - I encourage you to ban him until your banning finger goes numb.  He is a nasty.

Again, thank you for listening.

(I just am now reading through the thread)
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by God4: 7:19am On Jul 15, 2011
What is going on here. The lady you are answering to is not the moderator of this board. How come u are all reporting to her? Is the wife of the owner, i guess must owner be a man

No offense intended just asking a question
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2011
Shy-One:

Thank you Mukina - you are doing a very fine job.  I very much appreciate you.

Abeg - 190 is delusional - I promise you Mukina, I am not trying to get to know him better or playing hard to get.

Again - I thank you and hope that I didn't inconvenience.   I have decided to just stop responding to him, his advances are inappropriate.  Please listen to that filthy song he posted on my thread and he actually thought I would like it.  My guy would be horrified and I was horrified as well.

Please, in your downtime, during your relaxation periods - I encourage you to ban him until your banning finger goes numb.  He is a nasty.

Again, thank you for listening.

(I just am now reading through the thread)
thans
can you please post a link to the thread? smiley

God,:

What is going on here. The lady you are answering to is not the moderator of this board. How come u are all reporting to her? Is the wife of the owner, i guess must owner be a man

No offense intended just asking a question
are you ok?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by God4: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2011
mukina2:

are you ok?

Munkinat, u are asking God, if he's okay? yes he is okay.

I just checked your profile and saw position= super moderator. What does that mean?

Are u a queen? I see no wonder people are reporting to you. Hence forth, i'll report my self to u. Dont be offended. i'm at your service.

I have two kwesuns for u

1. How can i become a super moderator like u?

2. What can i do to be banned like 190_@?

lastly if i tell u i like u, would u like me back?

Please unban my IP. Now i KNow how powerful u are.  grin grin grin Please i beg u grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2011
Toba stop undecided its getting old.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Odunnu: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2011
Eh heeen?!
A num ozo!
Toba = God
*smh* i'll reserve my comment but you must understand that i'm disappointed in Toba.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Phate07(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2011
God,:

Munkinat, u are asking God, if he's okay? yes he is okay.

I just checked your profile and saw position= super moderator. What does that mean?

Are u a queen? I see no wonder people are reporting to you. Hence forth, i'll report my self to u. Dont be offended. i'm at your service.

I have two kwesuns for u

1. How can i become a super moderator like u?

2. What can i do to be banned like 190_@?

lastly if i tell u i like u, would u like me back?

Please unban my IP. Now i KNow how powerful u are.  grin grin grin Please i beg u grin grin grin grin grin

God indeed. grin grin

Emm God, where do you live? Do you eat rice and chicken? undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by God4: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2011
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. it took u guys this late to figure it out? May be i let the cat out of the bag my self

LWKMDie
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2011
i knew all along wink your fellow munich knew too.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by God4: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2011
U knew and never said anything to  me about it whether good or bad? BRAVO. what a nice friend and sister.

As for fellow munich, i would send hm a messg straight away
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2011
Shy one - I'll never talk to you ever again!

Do i even talk to you - Nope so kindly stop complicating issues

and Mukina - i would prefer you check when that video was uploaded as it was weeks ago

whats with all these un-necessary ban's that stoopid members keep recommending you to do

Im not in the mood so i would rather avoid this shy one hence forth else this forum would be really difficult for both of us

If she cant take a Joke and takes watever online shiit seriously then she should go Jump off a sky scraper -
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2011
God,:

U knew and never said anything to  me about it whether good or bad? BRAVO. what a nice friend and sister.

As for fellow munich, i would send hm a messg straight away
this is a complaint thread  and like seriously you wanted me to tell you whether it was good/bad? like seriously?

190:

Shy one - I'll never talk to you ever again!

Do i even talk to you - Nope so kindly stop complicating issues

and Mukina - i would prefer you check when that video was uploaded as it was weeks ago

whats with all these un-necessary ban's that stoopid members keep recommending you to do

Im not in the mood so i would rather avoid this shy one hence forth else this forum would be really difficult for both of us

If she cant take a Joke and takes watever online shiit seriously then she should go Jump off a sky scraper -

in your mind, i do not have eyes or my own mind to judge who deserves a ban or not?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by God4: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2011
mukina2:

this is a complaint thread  and like seriously you wanted me to tell you whether it was good/bad? like seriously?

Yes as a sister u should which was why i stalked u intentionally on the complaint thread. I've got nothing hidden

Anyway, i haven't broken any rule. If i have, i would have requested a ban for my self grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2011
in your mind, i do not have eyes or my own mind to judge who deserves a ban or not?

Whatever mukina -

What i hate most is the way she comes running in here like a rooster on heat period just to report

she claims shes heart broken, thats her headache she shouldnt take it out on people cos she wasnt competent enough

I'll avoid her henceforth (Thought i was dealing with someone matured enough to figure out a prank outta something)
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by God4: 2:45pm On Jul 15, 2011
190, Its ok, u are a man. Learn to let some things fly. OKay?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2011
Its cool - Im outta here undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ShyOne(f): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2011
I'm sorry 190

Abeg - Please forgive

I was unaware you were joking. It is not my intent to hurt you. I do like some of your threads, really, I do very much.

I just don't want the type of attention you have started showing to me. Can we just go back to being what we have been before Mz Dark Skin left and before my guy and I had conflict?

Just generic friends commenting on threads. Again - I apologize

@ Mukina - sorry for opening my mouth and pulling you in, my apologies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (145)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.