Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,549 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166237 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190daclown: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
okay Jaybee i want to apologize for been a bad boy and making your Job difficult
me and you nor de quarrel nau cheesy
You just banning me within the blink of an eye sad
All the same - sorry nor vex angry
but please kindly release my previous banned accounts back to me embarassed

Once again im sorry and i apologize embarassed
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by FoxyFlow(m): 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
190daclown: okay Jaybee i want to apologize for been a bad boy and making your Job difficult

You should have PMed him instead. Now you got my attention, you aint gonna be released anytime soon grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190daclown: 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
Thanks bro Jaybee..
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
190daclown: Thanks bro Jaybee..

...You dis boy...u been bannned again for the 500th time....when will u ever behave!! angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Enegod(m): 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
I dont know who the person is that hid a post i made on Jan 02. A post in reply to another member who said a simple hello to me and i replied hello back. I tried to go back to the topic to view the thread and whoever it is had hidden my post.Are people alright on this nairaland? Why would someone just hide a post that didnt violate rules for no reason? This is not the first time this is happening and i would like it to be stopped. I mind my business and i dont like trouble from anyone.Thank You!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by DExplorer1: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
190daclown: okay Jaybee i want to apologize for been a bad boy and making your Job difficult

190, i'll supervise your healing this year! Follow my lead cheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190daclown: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
D-Explorer:

190, i'll supervise your healing this year! Follow my lead cheesy

Never go marry undecided

Old man grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2014
livialives: I dont know who the person is that hid a post i made on Jan 02. A post in reply to another member who said a simple hello to me and i replied hello back. I tried to go back to the topic to view the thread and whoever it is had hidden my post.Are people alright on this nairaland? Why would someone just hide a post that didnt violate rules for no reason? This is not the first time this is happening and i would like it to be stopped. I mind my business and i dont like trouble from anyone.Thank You!
Your post wasn't hidden ma'am. The thread was

Sorry about that

PS: next time try and pass on your message without insult.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:

Sorry about that

I didn't insult anyone. I just asked a ?. It's been done deliberately in the past so i assumed the same thing happening again.But thanks for clarifying the reason it occured and for the timely response.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by FoxyFlow(m): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:

Sorry about that

Some people think they have the right to use words because they got a choice.

Na you be the surest moderator o jawe. Abeg, you fit help me release that Clown, 190?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by FoxyFlow(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
livialives:

I didn't insult anyone. I just asked a ?. It's been done deliberately in the past so i assumed the same thing happening again.But thanks for clarifying the reason it occured and for the timely response.

You won't die if you tell him you are sorry... Stop fronting. You effed up, clean it up...
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190daclown: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
Foxy_Flow:

Some people think they have the right to use words because they got a choice.

Na you be the surest moderator o jawe. Abeg, you fit help me release that Clown, 190?

pleasee jayboogie

release me pleasee

Im your guy oh! cheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
Foxy_Flow:

You won't die if you tell him you are sorry... Stop fronting. You effed up, clean it up...

Excuse me was i addressing you or do i know you? Trying to stir up trouble
Please mind your own post. The moderator has settled my issue.

@MODERATOR THANKS..
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Tonniey(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
Gud evening moderator, I just put up an article on dis thread nd within minutes, it was removed, I search everywhere bt couldn't find it, can u pls tell me wot happen 2 it. Do u deleted it nd if yes, did I broke any rule or regulation?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190daclown: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
Jaybee sir

I swear down if not for you, I would curse some people blue black tonight if they dont stop seeking out avenues
for taunting me angry like wtf have i done, i aint even spoke to any of em..Glad you know how well i can curse out
and btw what rules have i broken
there's someone with GIF here https://www.nairaland.com/1584598/space-relationship#20742596
yet there's nothing wrong with that angry
I aint done nothing so pleaseeee stop trailing me, there's loads of work to do around sir not 190 cheesy
Once again respect for you sir and keep up the good work

#Respect sir#
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Ellidude(m): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2014
Tonniey pls edit your post..
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by FoxyFlow(m): 4:57am On Jan 08, 2014
Elli-dude:
This is one funny post..Pls edit this post except you wanna receive attention..Lol

After quoting her now you are advising her to edit it. You bad gan...

Abeg, una good morning o jawe...

**goes to my toilet seat**
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Ellidude(m): 7:06am On Jan 08, 2014
Foxy_Flow:

After quoting her now you are advising her to edit it. You bad gan...

Abeg, una good morning o jawe...

**goes to my toilet seat**
Change done
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2014
its not good for jay bee to be alone jaybee needs a helper

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.