Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166168 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by FoxyFlow(m): 10:24am On Jan 08, 2014
Mondisweets: its not good for jay bee to be alone jaybee needs a helper

Are you applying?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2014
Foxy_Flow:

Are you applying?
nope
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by FoxyFlow(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2014
Mondisweets: nope

Noted.... I been wan PM Seun on your behalf....
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Enegod(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2014
yes, two sexy females can do
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2014
Enegod: yes, two sexy females can do
what will u want to do with 2sexy feemale mods?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 12:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
Go_n_Die: I've been watching the way you frequent this thread, and whenever you comment it's all about jaybee. Are you in love with the dude? Just let us know. Right now am fully convinced that you gbadu jaybee. Jaybee, please give this my sister the reply she's hoping for cos I noticed that you've kept quite ever since. Wish you guys the best .
Thank you ever so much

Moving on, got any complaint?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by FoxyFlow(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
jay bee:
Thank you ever so much

He doesn't o, just tatafo na im carry am go.

**Moving on**
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
jay bee:
Thank you ever so much

Naa no complaints for now, just having fun. It's 2014 you know, grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by EzePromoe: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2014

I agree.
Ishilove and Humbledbygrace won't be a bad idea either.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by joshbam: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Jay bee, pls, move my thread back to Romance section! Does it look like joke to you? Pls I want my thread to be moved back to where it rightfully belongs. Na me and my babe be that. Or, is it wrong to upload a pics of you and your babe?

https://www.nairaland.com/1585444/picture-nairalander-babe
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
joshbam: Jay bee, pls, move my thread back to Romance section! Does it look like joke to you? Pls I want my thread to be moved back to where it rightfully belongs. Na me and my babe be that. Or, is it wrong to upload a pics of you and your babe?

https://www.nairaland.com/1585444/picture-nairalander-babe
You are lucky i didn't ban you for trolling
Go and sin no more

We deal with real romance issues at this end bro
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
jay bee:
You are lucky i didn't ban you for trolling
Go and sin no more

We deal with real romance issues at this end bro

we do? undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Jaybee! I hail thee! Mondisweets must have used that report button very furiously.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork: 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
...MOD Jay Bee...Please please can promote me to MOD.so i can start banning people......I need to Ban 6 babes wit immmediate effect!!! angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
Jay bee i have a suggestion, please ban Mr Cork for 600years please cheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by GentleMimi: 7:34am On Jan 10, 2014
-Mr Cork-:
...MOD Jay Bee...Please please can promote me to MOD.so i can start banning people......I need to Ban 6 babes wit immmediate effect!!! angry
Lol! Corky love,i hope i'm not inclusive? I promise u 10 NL chicks of ur choice.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork: 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
...MOD Jaybee...bro is this not harrasment?...this babes are stressing me up....please make me MOD, I beg!! angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190daclown: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
^YOu have no single sense grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
Suggestion for Mr Cork ^^^she is a light skinned babe with big nyansh, she will even use boat to come see you. wink your wifey material...truss me grin

Mr Jay bee man mod, I would like to thank you for the fine job you are doing on the Romance section. Keep it up grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190daclown: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mondisweets: Suggestion for Mr Cork ^^^she is a light skinned babe with big nyansh, she will even use boat to come see you. wink your wifey material...truss me grin

who angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
190daclown:

who angry
oya shake it for Corky Joe embarassed
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mondisweets: Suggestion for Mr Cork ^^^she is a light skinned babe with big nyansh, she will even use boat to come see you. wink your wifey material...truss me grin

Mr Jay bee man mod, I would like to thank you for the fine job you are doing on the Romance section. Keep it up grin

.....Jay bee...please ban this market woman...she is too loud! angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
Bro Jaybee

i want to apologize for cursing that other member publicly
i didnt mean it and im indeed sorry, i apologize please nor vex smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
190-the-clown:
Bro Jaybee

i want to apologize for cursing that other member publicly
i didnt mean it and im indeed sorry, i apologize please nor vex smiley
Please don't open any more alt accounts.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
jay bee:
Please don't open any more alt accounts.

ok sir
once again im sorry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
190-the-clown:

ok sir
once again im sorry

.....begging? ....Jay bee...bro please giv me MOD POWER...I BEG...KAIII.....I will ban the check outter those trouble makers!! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145)

Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.