Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,717 members, 7,809,713 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls (51612 Views)

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by baralatie(m): 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
grin I can see why she wanted out
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by TemmyT002(m): 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
Shey you don't know her house ni? Visit her and ask her na
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Lexusgs430: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:
Good evening, Romancelanders. It's quite a lengthy read, so bear with me.

This lady and I have been dating for the past 4 years, and I am planning on making it official later this year, though Covid-19 made my finances quite complicated recently, but things are getting back in shape.

Recently, specifically over 2 weeks ago, she suddenly stopped picking my calls. Prior to that, we haven't seen each other since September last year. She always comes up with one excuses or the other every weekend whenever I tell her to come over to my place or if I want to go over to her place to see her. I always have busy schedules during the midweek, so we usually have only weekends to see each other.

I have gone to see her mother and her siblings last year. They accepted me as a prospective in-law. The mum said she queried her daughter and she told her that I was the one she would like to spend the rest of her life with, hence the mum's invitation. Her mum usually calls me from time to time, and I do talk to her, too.

Couple of days back, I had to call the mum to report her daughter to her regarding the uncharacteristic change in her daughter's behaviour, and how, despite living in the same city, we haven't seen each other in 4 months, and how she has refused picking my calls in more than 2 weeks.

She promised to talk to her and ask her what the problem was and get back to me. I waited for some couple of days, but when I didn't see the mum's call, I had to call her back. I had to ask her to give her daughter her phone so I could talk to her and ask her some salient questions regarding our relationship. She kept saying there is no problem and that I didn't offend her, and our relationship is still standing strong. I asked if she was going through some personal issues that she could share with me and we might find a solution; she said she was perfectly okay. We settled our issues right there and then, and she promised to call back the second day.

I waited for the second day and I did not see her call. I had no choice than to call her back. Ladies and gentlemen, this girl didn't pick my calls. When she eventually picked after multiple missed calls, she was talking to someone else, while my airtime was burning out. I became enraged. I had to call the mum the second day to tell her I was no longer interested in the daughter, that she was probably seeing someone else, and she didn't have the guts to tell me.

The mum swore that her daughter is not seeing someone else, as far as she knows, and that she hasn't brought anyone to meet her. The mum is a Deeper Lifer, and from my interactions with her, she doesn't condone two-timing. She promised to talk to her daughter, that maybe we should give ourselves more time, like taking a break for a couple of months.

I am not usually this patient, and never condoned negligence and disregard in my previous relationships. However, this girl had been special to me, prior to her negligence. She was quite dedicated to me during the course of our 4-year-old relationship. She was never demanding, and was contented and altruistic, too. She helped me many times in the past, financially, whenever I was broke, and I always repaid her back, too. She was a wife material, and loved by my family as well.

The questions are;

1. Do I disregard the mum's advice?

2. Do I still give this girl another chance after her blatant negligence?

Mods, you might do well by moving this piece to the front page.

I can see that church trip, leading to the court very soon afterwards..............

When pesin talk with actions, you no gree see........ Nah the reason wey fly, follow corpse enter ground......... wink

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:
Lol. She wanted to leave school before getting married, actually.

We started dating after her Ordinary National Diploma programme. She got admission into the university through a direct entry. She hasn't even gone for NYSC yet.

The four-year relationship wasn't deliberate on my path. She knew about the wedding plans.

I wanted her to round up or almost rounding up her NYSC before making it official, which would have been later this year before she screwed up.
Pick yourself up and move on bro.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Iamsane: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:
If this is the case, then it's her loss, because once I find out it's another guy that's taking her attention, then it's officially over between us.

I think this is the reason she's scared of telling me anything. She probably wants to test both waters and see which is deeper.

How will you find out?
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by PAWG(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
4 months loud o, she’s mostly likely seeing someone else

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by frugal(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:

The questions are;

Oga, free the babe.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by john633(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
You are longer useful
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
Don't fight a loss battle and if she has been giving filmsy excuses on phone before she finally stop picking it, quit because even if she return, you won't trust her again except she tender genuine evidence for her misconduct. Life is more than this
Brace up and enjoy your life .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by SweetCunt97(f): 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:

This lady and I have been dating for the past 4 years, and I am planning on making it official later this year, though Covid-19 made my finances quite complicated recently, but things are getting back in shape.

Recently, specifically over 2 weeks ago, she suddenly stopped picking my calls. Prior to that, we haven't seen each other since September last year. She always comes up with one excuses or the other every weekend whenever I tell her to come over to my place or if I want to go over to her place to see her. I always have busy schedules during the midweek, so we usually have only weekends to see each other.

I have gone to see her mother and her siblings last year. They accepted me as a prospective in-law. The mum said she queried her daughter and she told her that I was the one she would like to spend the rest of her life with, hence the mum's invitation. Her mum usually calls me from time to time, and I do talk to her, too.

Couple of days back, I had to call the mum to report her daughter to her regarding the uncharacteristic change in her daughter's behaviour, and how, despite living in the same city, we haven't seen each other in 4 months, and how she has refused picking my calls in more than 2 weeks.

She promised to talk to her and ask her what the problem was and get back to me. I waited for some couple of days, but when I didn't see the mum's call, I had to call her back. I had to ask her to give her daughter her phone so I could talk to her and ask her some salient questions regarding our relationship. She kept saying there is no problem and that I didn't offend her, and our relationship is still standing strong. I asked if she was going through some personal issues that she could share with me and we might find a solution; she said she was perfectly okay. We settled our issues right there and then, and she promised to call back the second day.

I waited for the second day and I did not see her call. I had no choice than to call her back. Ladies and gentlemen, this girl didn't pick my calls. When she eventually picked after multiple missed calls, she was talking to someone else, while my airtime was burning out. I became enraged. I had to call the mum the second day to tell her I was no longer interested in the daughter, that she was probably seeing someone else, and she didn't have the guts to tell me.

The mum swore that her daughter is not seeing someone else, as far as she knows, and that she hasn't brought anyone to meet her. The mum is a Deeper Lifer, and from my interactions with her, she doesn't condone two-timing. She promised to talk to her daughter, that maybe we should give ourselves more time, like taking a break for a couple of months.

I am not usually this patient, and never condoned negligence and disregard in my previous relationships. However, this girl had been special to me, prior to her negligence. She was quite dedicated to me during the course of our 4-year-old relationship. She was never demanding, and was contented and altruistic, too. She helped me many times in the past, financially, whenever I was broke, and I always repaid her back, too. She was a wife material, and loved by my family as well.

The questions are;

OH well, she has found someone who spends on her and simply care for her needs as a lady. Contented oshi

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by ameh99: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
This ones really have time..

Just be disturbing themselves with relationship matter. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by SweetCunt97(f): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
PAWG:
4 months loud o, she’s mostly likely seeing someone else
Me that I can't even stay a day without communicating with my bf...one week na die

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by seanwilliam(m): 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

The essence of "failed relationships" is so that you can learn from it before getting into another. What has Op learnt from this one?

As it stands, he doesn't know why she's not communicating with him and he needs that information, so how can he know to avoid whatever it was that made this lady change towards him when he enters a new relationship.
as she no kon Dey ready to engage the op in heart to heart conversation, make e kill himself?

4 years no be small thing sha..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by laidima88(m): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
u see urself for public now
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by jaxxy(m): 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nonexistent:
For 4 months, your woman has not seen you despite living in the same state with you and she is not even bothered about it. I swear, you irritate her now and if you continue to force the relationship on her, you will regret it.

So why can't she just end the relationship instead of the incommunicado The guy is asking.

Sapien send her a text saying since she has other preferred company can u both end the relationship instead of keeping u in the dark and wasting ur time. If she doesn't reply assume she doesn't exist. I'm serious.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Can't you read the writing on the wall? Your girl is seeing another man. You have been replaced. So, move on.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
From the way you write, you seem intelligent. I wonder why you can’t see the writing clearly on the wall. The girl in question is no longer interested in you. A woman who is interested in you will be blowing up your phone with calls.

She has moved on, you also need to do the same. She lacks the courage to end things outright with you.

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by PAWG(m): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Me that I can't even stay a day without communicating with my bf...one week na die

mayorchimex is lucky, I remain beau-less.

People lost their lives during the pandemic, I lost my GF.

Her neighbor fvcked her. Sleazy a$$ girl
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Baamm(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bros... another guy don activate her release clause
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by franchasng: 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:

The questions are;

I never met my wife's parents nor siblings until the day I went to pay her dowry. She pleaded with me many times to come to her place, I never showed up.

Quality men are not usually easy to get so when a lady finds a quality man, she handles him with care. You belittled yourself before her in so many ways.

Why are Nigerian guys always in a hurry to meet the family members of their girlfriends Its a turn off.

Now listen and listen well, that girl is seeing another guy she considers far better than you and seeing you or picking your calls irritates her, ladies don't usually handle such things well unlike guys that can manage a community of ladies and all the ladies will be happy and fulfilled lol.

Stop believing that good ladies are scarce, they are not, in fact, I wished I could marry more wives cos I keep seeing super hot and good mannered ladies that deserve to be wife's, so I wonder why you single guys cling unto one girl thinking she is the only mother Theresa on earth.

Forget the nonsense that she used to help you, that's by gone and thank God she is the one playing herself not you, so forget the past memories and go find a better chick and don't ever accept her back because another guy have fu*cked her and only after that guy dumps her that she would come back to her senses. Unless she is a confirmed virgin with visible hymen, and she comes back with the hymen in tact and you use torchlight to confirm the hymen, don't ever accept her back, she doesn't love you, she doesn't respect you, she doesn't regard you.

Don't ever marry a girl that doesn't respect and regard you. Forget Love, respect, loyalty and submission from a woman is vital for any marriage to work.

Before I married my wife, she calls me more than 5 times a day and when I complain she would apologise and before you know it, she has called again despite having a very tight work schedule owing to the nature of her career. Now that she is my wife, she calls me more than 5 times everyday. Sometimes just to gist me or tell me irrelevant story that happened in her workplace or something like that which makes me laugh lol. Once a woman is in love, she wanna talk to you always, she will tell you every damn thing she does daily even when you don't ask.

Forget that babe completely, she doesn't worth the hype jareh .

And lastly as a single guy who is not yet married, you are not supposed to be dating just one girl. You are supposed to have at least 3 qualified wife materials and maybe 3 other parole. How can you tie yourself to one girl as a single guy that's looking for a wife Are you Pastor Kumuyi

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Kzinne: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:

The questions are;

LOOK THE EASIEST WAY TO FORGET ABOUT A WOMAN IS TO HAVE ANOTHER ONE.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by olatunji390(m): 10:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
Oga, she pregnant and emergency wedding is underway

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
Fact she is seeing someone else..

So MOVE ON

Same city 4 month una no see

Oga move on when she ready she go call you.

sapien:

The questions are;

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:

The questions are;

maybe she's pregnant for another guy u will see her after 9 month.
pay her a surprise visit n confirm my vision

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Beze992(f): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
Michelle55:
Move on.. If she still desires the relationship she will come back to you but until then refrain from chasing her.
It might be a hard decision due to the 4years you guys have spent together but you just have to enter airplane mode for your sanity sake.

I no dey do pass myself, if I see that a relationship ain't working out anymore I take a long walk no matter the number of years I might have been with the person, my sanity and peace of mind over anything first, I hate drama and I certainly can't condole one.

You might see my approach as being selfish and hard hearted but that's how I've trained my heart to be. If it's not working out, bro/sis it's not. Let go!!

If truly you are meant to be, you will definitely end up together as one so don't fret over it.

Don't try finding someone who doesn't want to be found!!!

Your last paragraph though.... That's has always been my mantra.
OP, you will do well to follow this advice for the sake of your sanity.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by deavicky(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:

The questions are;

seriously leave that girl she is gone. come and take one of my fiancee I'm not use her again. I have 4.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Shokoloko(f): 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:
We have been talking everyday prior to when she started misbehaving about two to three weeks ago. I never said we stopped talking four months ago.

Thanks for the advice, anyways.

A lot of men have been speaking to you and they have been speaking from the angle of men. If this silence is only two -three weeks old do not be in a rush to kick her out (but don't chase her).
If your fiancee is religious and does not lie often, give her a month to 6 weeks before closing the chapter.

I can't elaborate as I am not ready to debate and be insulted by young ones of Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by IYANGBALI: 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
End of the road. It have end grin grin
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by emonis88: 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
sapien:
If this is the case, then it's her loss, because once I find out it's another guy that's taking her attention, then it's officially over between us.

I think this is the reason she's scared of telling me anything. She probably wants to test both waters and see which is deeper.
how old is she first n for most, cus na small girls weh never see anything na them wan go test water. If she go test make she kuku ma Dey there Dey test Dey go o! guy commot mind for there find another babe, if u no call her for one month u go see say she go call n if she call no pick d call, make she waka come herself. Imagine person weh guy wan help marry Dey do shakara. no husband for town o! abi them never tell am?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by sammirano: 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bola146:
I'm just speechless! Giving excuses, hummmm... 4 years relationship Despite living in the same town She is seeing someone else, maybe your communication went bad, she got another guy communicating with her, most ladies like good communication, maybe you ignore her warnings. She is definitely hiding something from you, she can't just changed suddenly, there is a smoke. Go and see her one on one and talk things out. Her mother can't choose for her, don't depend on her promise.

Why should he go and see her? If everything you said is true and she is communicating with some dude. Op. Thats her loss, pls move one. No time for nonsense, girls are just too much for you to be begging smone to stay with you. And hey! Look on the bright side new opportuniy to explore with a much younger girl without baggages. As women age they turn violent and erratic, their best years are from 18-24 after that bro, whatever your eyes see, faramo. 2cents

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Men, you Are Confused / Photoshoot Of Life! Checkout This Pre-wedding Photo Found On Facebook / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.