Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Pregnancy For An Armed Robber - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy For An Armed Robber (2229 Views)

When A 35 Year Old Single Lady Gets Raped By An Armed Robber. / What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X / can you eventually get married to a lady u have aborted series of pregnancy for? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by alagha: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2011
iyatrustee:

why are you quoting me
he is ur person
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by furotex: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2011
is an arm robber not man enough to be a father, why all this noise all about sef?
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by alagha: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2011
@ furotex, and SO?
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by Nautillus(m): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2011
Rock & a hard place, hmmmmmm
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by kelvin22(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2011
May something like this never happen to us.
Can I hear someone say AMEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!! undecided
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by Ranoscky(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2011
Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by Nekai(f): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Nekai, If am your husband i'll give you 10 hot slaps across the face for that kind of absurd advice & leave the home for you and your unborn kid to continue with your good life.

^^If you were my husband I would reach up and give myself 10 hot slaps across the face for getting married to you in the first place. grin

It's so funny that abortion is only wrong in certain cases. I would have more shame and loss of dignity for rejecting an innocent human being, especially when we both want a child. The reality of the matter is that unless both husband and wife made the choice to remain childless, they want a child. This child could be a blessing in disguise.

Question: What if it's her husband's baby she is actually aborting? There's no way to tell. The husband and wife may pray about it and decide to choose life instead of death for the unborn child, and raise the boy without telling anyone that he was the product of rape. Only, the boy could end up the husbands mirror image! Unless the husband was not intimate with his wife at all, there's no way to tell who's baby they are aborting.
Re: Pregnancy For An Armed Robber by alagha: 10:42am On May 27, 2011
shocked what next?

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help / Tommorow Is Her Wedding,she Is Pregnant For Another Man.what Can She Do Now? / Why Do Men(nigerian) Like Women Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.