Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! (2175 Views)

Only A Foolish Girl Will Stay With A Man Who Cheats / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! by lashontae(f): 1:24am On Apr 07, 2011
When nmba3 got back from work dat aftanun, they had a huge argument about the s.ex issue and she left, cuttin shut d trip.
Am rily not ready for s.ex now, she confided in me. What if afta s.ex he leaves me? How many men wil i end up sleepin wit til i get marrid. I want to remain a vee til mariage, If he's d right one,he'l wait. Omi ti eyan ba ni mu, ko ni shan koja, she said.
Re: Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! by lashontae(f): 1:39am On Apr 07, 2011
Eventually, they made up. And he pleaded wit her to come and say 'bye' to his people. Since she left angrily d 1st tym. She agreed, it was d decent tin 2 do especially as they hd received her with open arms. She went back, and spent 2 days mor. This tym, he gave her breathing space.
It was wen she was getting set to leave on d 2nd day, dat nmba3 started tickling and playin wit her. She was laughin and asked him 2 stop. But somehow, she didnt kno when she called out her ex, nmba 2's name. She actually called him by her ex's name!
Re: Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! by aribisala0(m): 2:11am On Apr 07, 2011
why must he offer her water,no water bottle? must every outing be about eating and drinking? undecided undecided
Re: Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! by LordReed(m): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2011
What is this? Never Ending Story Part 10?
Re: Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! by SaffyBaby(f): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2011
This Story Is Too Long Kraaa,
Re: Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! by Nekai(f): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
Ohh no! What did he do? shocked
Re: Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! by Mcleo007(m): 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2011
cool cool cool Being good has its good and bad side. More likely to be of great advantage than disdvantage.

Re: Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! by chic2pimp(m): 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! by Orikinla(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2011
Well, dear poster, being a good and nice girl got a great guy for a friend and they got married on the 26th of March, 2011. My sister has always been a good girl and has been married to the same man for over 14 years now. My cousin who is also a good girl got one of most good looking men in Nigeria and they are married and happy. The list of the good girls I know who got the guys they loved is long. Good girls who are wise get their guys. But the foolish ones either lose their guys or end up with bad guys. Generally we can avoid repeating the mistakes of others by learning lessons from their past experiences.
Re: Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! by Nekai(f): 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
Orikinla:

Well, dear poster, being a good and nice girl got a great guy for a friend and they got married on the 26th of March, 2011. My sister has always been a good girl and has been married to the same man for over 14 years now. My cousin who is also a good girl got one of most good looking men in Nigeria and they are married and happy. The list of the good girls I know who got the guys they loved is long. Good girls who are wise get their guys. But the foolish ones either lose their guys or end up with bad guys. Generally we can avoid repeating the mistakes of others by learning lessons from their past experiences.

TRUTH!

1 Like

Re: Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! by LordReed(m): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2011
No More story??!!
Re: Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! by lashontae(f): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2011
Lord Reed, am bored with gud girl stuff. U can check the sexuality section for my newest post -the intimacy diaries of mummy's good girl. Thats if u don't mind visiting that section!
Re: Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2011
you seem particular about the word "good".
Re: Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2011
being miserable and crabby DEFINITELY won't get a woman a man either.
Re: Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! by obowunmi(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2011
When will people realize that love has much to do with luck! Good and bad doesn't exist in the world of love. wink
Re: Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^true talk.

love or lust, either one.

though i dont think love or lust is based on luck per se.
Re: Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! by lashontae(f): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2011
@tpiah. Am obsessed with the word, not without reason though.
Re: Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^true.

however, like i pointed out before, the girl in the actual story is as a matter of fact juggling two or three boyfriends at the same time.

so where does not getting a man come in.
Re: Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! by lashontae(f): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2011
Tpiah, Nope, she wasnt. She started another relationship after one had ended. You know, very sincere kinda girl. But she ends up alone at the end. Any guy mentiond in lieu of any of her boyfrnds, is just an admirer/toaster.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Due For Marriage But No Nigerian Girl Is Marriageable Why? / Will I Ever Get To Meet The Kind Of Man I Need? / How Long Can You Stay Away From Your Partner Without Any Form Of Contact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.