Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User (6496 Views)

Twitter User Asked For 500 Retweets To Get A Date. See What He Got. / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by Ctorch: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2021
Anambra People are Very Racist -Twitter user

See the tweet

Anambra people are very ‘racist’ sha. I don’t know what other word to use for it. Even in the village if you tell them you are dating IMO or Abia or even Enugu you go see squeezed faces.

This has generated alot of reactions on twitter.

https://twitter.com/_Adaolysa/status/1359938759224156162?s=20

Lalasticlala

Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by Kriss216: 11:05am On Feb 12, 2021
Rubbish!

Vagina citizens and their shallow reasoning!

They're not squeezing face cos you're dating IMO or Abia or Enugu person, they're squeezing face cos your mates are long married with kids and you're telling them you're dating, even at your age!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by PrinceOfLagos: 11:05am On Feb 12, 2021
Dis matter no concern me so make I face front .
Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by Fahdiga(m): 11:06am On Feb 12, 2021
Not surprised this is coming from tramp who recently escaped from Yabaleft. imagine such a demented fellow insulting the best state in Nigeria. Anambra people are class above others and if you can't take it like that you take sniper. we don't care

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 12, 2021
Here we go again..

Here we go again!!

It is now a crime that someone decides to marry from his own state..

Why is this always a problem?

Others don't they marry from their states, why is this one a problem
Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by Ahmed0336(m): 11:06am On Feb 12, 2021
Base on my relationship with few I will say she is right but I wouldn't generalize

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by Mace0lane: 11:08am On Feb 12, 2021
Instead of making senselessly foolish n hopeless comment why not let us know if she is lying or telling the truth.
Kriss216:
Rubbish!

Vagina citizens and their shallow reasoning!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Base on my relationship with few I will say she is right but I wouldn't generalize

Which relationship, Women done finish for your community.

The tendency you guys jump on issues to fabricate stories is so disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by Kriss216: 11:10am On Feb 12, 2021
Mace0lane:
Instead of making senselessly foolish n hopeless comment why not let us know if she is lying or telling the truth.
A sensible being should know she's lying!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2021
Mace0lane:
[s]Instead of making senselessly foolish n hopeless comment why not let us know if she is lying or telling the truth. [/s]
Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by Ahmed0336(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Which relationship, Women done finish for your community.

The tendency you guys jump on issues to fabricate stories is so disgusting.

Something dey worry you for head. na their male counterparts i dey talk of.

You have comprehension issues. I said I wouldn't generalize and still came up with that last sentence? ohh please.... get off my mentions

9 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2021
Ahmed0336:

And the male from your area are saints even when it is on record that the father of modern day tribalism in Nigeria is Obafemi Awolowo.

please look for something else to talk because we are quite sure you are the bad one there.
Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by helinues: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2021
shocked shocked
Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2021
Ahmed0336:

You have comprehension issues. I said I wouldn't generalize and still came up with that last sentence? ohh please.... get off my mentions

You are definitely the one with the bad side though I won't generalise about others of your people.
Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by IamWonderful: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2021
This confirms

3 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by MuchAdo: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2021
Anambrians believe they are superior to other Igbos... smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by jumper524(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2021
the main reason I love Lagos. as majority people be stranger there, all this racist attitude is very minimal.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
jumper524:
the main reason I love Lagos.
as majority people be stranger there, all this racist attitude is very minimal.

Shut it.

Same Lagos that is centre of tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by Ayrastarr(f): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fact!!!!!!!!!

Pure fact!

Those peeps are pure racist Including my current suitors.

They are even considering me because I got recommended.

Ndi Ala

1 Like

Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by FlamieB(m): 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Not surprised this is coming from tramp who recently escaped from Yabaleft. imagine such a demented fellow insulting the best state in Nigeria. Anambra people are class above others and if you can't take it like that you take sniper. we don't care

Instead of you to prove her wrong, you are here chest beating. The best state in Nigeria and class above others indeed.

Anambra people remain the problem we have in Igbo land both online and offline. I don't know why most of them have this over bloated empty pride. Tufiakwa

Imagine the oil and gas in Imo state is in Anambra state instead, hmm! you can guess the kinda useless pride.

Anambra, you guys should enlighten your illiterate and uncivilized brothers to stop spoiling your state with fvcked up pride.

27 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by blamingthedevil: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
I no be Igbo...wetin concern me
Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by adadike(f): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
They have come again o. If Ndi Anambra should descend on them now, they will say ndi Anambra are so full of themselves. Be warned! You will not Lord it over us at all

2 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ayrastarr:
[s]Fact!!!!!!!!!
Pure fact!

Those peeps are pure racist Including my current suitors.
They are even considering me because I got recommended.
Ndi Ala[/s]

Are you okay?
Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by sommy03(m): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fools everywhere shocked
Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by omenka(m): 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
You may curse and insult the lady, but Igbos themselves know this is the truth. The people of Anambra feel they're superior to Igbos from other states.

About a month ago, I had a bad battery that needed replacement. Went to a place they call "New Garrage" in Makurdi. Went to this Igbo man I usually patronize. Decided to engage him about this topic and Kanu adventures.

Expectedly, he denounced Kanu and said only idiots follow him. On the Anambra issue, he said he's from Anambra. When I inquired why they feel they're superior to other Igbos, he retorted that "even our junior brothers from other states know say we senior them for everything. Go ask dem go tell you."

If I'm lying, may whatever good I seek in life never get to me.

I have no idea the reason behind this but it is the TRUTH. Anambra Igbos look down on other Igbos.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
FlamieB:

Instead of you to prove her wrong, you are here chest beating. The best state in Nigeria and class above others indeed.

Anambra people remain the problem we have in Igbo land both online and offline. I don't know why most of them have this over bloated empty pride. Tufiakwa

And you are the solutions we have in Igboland both online and offline.

Is God not wonderful.?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by pointblank247(m): 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
dont mind that fool
Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
omenka:
[s]You may curse and insult the lady, but Igbos themselves know this is the truth. The people of Anambra feel they're superior to Igbos from other states.

About a month ago, I had a bad battery that needed replacement. Went to a place they call "New Garrage" in Makurdi. Went to this Igbo man I usually patronize. Decided to engage him about this topic and Kanu adventures.

Expectedly, he denounced Kanu and said only idiots follow him. On the Anambra issue, he said he's from Anambra. When I inquired why they feel they're superior to other Igbos, he retorted that "even our junior brothers from other states know say we senior them for everything. Go ask dem go tell you."

If I'm lying, may whatever hopd I seek in life never get to me.

I have no idea the reason behind this but it is the TRUTH. Anambra Igbos look down on other Igbos.[/s]

Went to a place called New Garage, went to this Igede man , I usually patronize him and Oju people knows the truth.

I engaged him on the reasons Idoma looks down on Igede, he told me that Igede knows they are their seniors.

I don't know why they look down on Igede but it is the truth.

I believe one day the reasons behind that will be know right from New Garage.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by pointblank247(m): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
An average anambra person is a born hustler, very busy chasing money and doing business with everyone no matter where you come from to have time for racism.
Do imo state men marry their ladies ?
If your people agree to marry you, will you still be available to search for anambra guy.
PLEASE BLACK IS BLACK WHITE IS WHITE. MAKE UNA GO FIND UNA LEVEL. TO MARRY ANAMBRA GUY NOBI BY FORCE

4 Likes

Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by StubbornGENIUS: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
One Love.
Re: Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User by Lagoon0: 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
As a Yoruba person ill say she's saying the bitter truth. An imo state person would be very liberal and friendly. The anambra people are stupid bigot. It just happened that I noticed it late.

God save one idiot anambra girls onetime that I'm not in Lagos, i would have showed her how Yoruba people do stuff and go Scot free, this idiot insulted my own mum in my own state. No be say my papa com Lagos hustle o!
Me Lagos boy to the core and the influence of my family in my area she post nonsense about my mum on FB.
Wetin pain na my mama wey go dey make peace. The way I see anambra people now ehn, na with caution . if you do anyhow you see anyhow. Nonsense!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Sent Cheating Wife Packing In A Surprised Way (video) / Perfect Breakup Lines / ss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.