Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? (4969 Views)

Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Smitharo(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nothing do you.. ur only tryna kip it gangsta..

No b only babes get monopoly ova shakara..

Lastly Neva fail to kip ur hustle game tight.

1 Like

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by CapodeCapouti(m): 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Listen my brother, if a girl likes/digs you, she will try to at least make it a little easy for you.

Women don't lie, men don't listen.

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by larryking540: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
InventTech:
If you have decided to be celibate or unmarried then you are good, but if you envisage to be married, then you have to urgently work on your tolerance/flexibility because women can be unusually irritating - and you are going to be getting a heavy dose of it (directly or indirectly) on a consistently level when they live with you. grin

There needs to be balance in everything.
Cheers.

I was just, reading comments with guys cheering him up as a real guy man, and I can bet you most of these guys hailing him never reach 30years,,,, when time to settle down come your desk if you eventually become successful u will need some one to handle your business ...then the reality will don on op...... Op better learn the spirit of patients ...I myself am dealing with it, though my bae is very understanding... And I will get better daily

1 Like

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by RealGboy: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
Smitharo:
Nothing do you.. ur only tryna kip it gangsta..

No b only babes get monopoly ova shakara..

Lastly Neva fail to kip ur hustle game tight.

Thank you
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by zexy2030(m): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
RealGboy:
I find it difficult to try and win a woman's heart.. if I meet a lady online and I text and it takes her hour to reply I block.,. I walk up to a lady and she start making funny faces . I walk away .. if I call your phone and you ask who gave you my number . I hang up...

Recently one babe I liked so much told me she couldn't date me cos she has a serious relationship going on , I said okay and even though it hurt me I make sure I deleted all her number and blocked her everywhere .. funny enough I moved on. only for us to meet and she was surprised I could block her ,I told her I was only giving her space since she's hooked to a guy she then told me she wasnt in a relationship but said that hoping I would keep trying to show how serious I am with her.. I was like "Heya "...

so Is this normal?..I'm I too hard ..should I calm down or I'm completely normal
If you are a girl/lady how would you respond to a guy approaching you. Maybe you will adjust towards them, only if u can imagine.
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by InventTech: 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
larryking540:

I was just reading comments with guys cheering him up as a real guy man, and I can bet you most of these guys hailing him never reach 30years,,,, when time to settle down come your desk if you eventually become successful u will need some one to handle your business ...then the reality will don on op...... Op better learn the spirit of patients ...I myself am dealing with it, though my bae is very understanding... And I will get better daily

Well said! cool
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by YorubaPrince: 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
OP... It's OK to move on quickly from these stupid girls but why block them? It shows you sef get issues... Blocking a lady that turns you down shows you find it hard properly dealing with rejection, you get angry being rejected, you're being a simp trying sooo hard to form toughie or perhaps, that's ur best way of dealing with it.
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Fiscus105(m): 3:19am On Feb 20, 2021
RealGboy:
I find it difficult to try and win a woman's heart.. if I meet a lady online and I text and it takes her hour to reply I block.,. I walk up to a lady and she start making funny faces . I walk away .. if I call your phone and you ask who gave you my number . I hang up...

Recently one babe I liked so much told me she couldn't date me cos she has a serious relationship going on , I said okay and even though it hurt me I make sure I deleted all her number and blocked her everywhere .. funny enough I moved on. only for us to meet and she was surprised I could block her ,I told her I was only giving her space since she's hooked to a guy she then told me she wasnt in a relationship but said that hoping I would keep trying to show how serious I am with her.. I was like "Heya "...

so Is this normal?..I'm I too hard ..should I calm down or I'm completely normal

If what you are say is true, bro you are too full of yourself, .......a lady says she has serious relationship, the next is to block her, a lady say she is serious relationship, the next thing is to block, something is really wrong with you sir, even the most cheap girl will still do small sakara b4 she gives u chance and if you don't change ur attitude, you will find it hard to leave with a wife.

NB." I'm not telling you to pursue girls as if ur life depends on them" o, but not to give in easily for mere excuses not only on women affairs but anything in general.

There was/is a lady I disturbed on Facebook for solid 7 good years, she fell for me in 2019 even after she married.

Quitters never win and winners never quit! Its also applicable in women relationships.
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Cousin9999: 3:54am On Feb 20, 2021
Yeah, it's normal.
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by zexy2030(m): 4:42am On Feb 20, 2021
It's either you have not met ur dream woman(u dont kbow what u want, u still feel relevance ibn ur head not to settle for less, u dont know that women wu r taking from less to higher levels in relationship may b d best, or u r heading towards a delayed married life. You may meet ur dream woman(ready made) she might just be ur enemy not even a wife material.
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 20, 2021
[s]
Yusufisraelj:

Yea, you are being to hard on yourself, relationship no be Sprint, I use to be like this, and most times when we want things to be black or white, they tend not be so.

You know it's the feeling of being in a relationship with a lady who loves you for you and you both develop it to a meaning end, no cheating or games.

And you'll expect a lady to see through your proposal of being serious and just accept, if not, you move to the next option.

well this my discovery, the meaningful relationship we seek to build with these responsible and good ladies take usually longer than we expect, this bkos they may have had a past that was battered bkos of their good will and faithfulness by one foolish boy who does not know a real treasure when he sees one.

Hence she may not be receptive at first, so it will take skill and being real without forcefully making demands and little banters to make her lower her guards and see that your intents are genuine before she gives in, women love slowly, except if she wants to chop you or knows what she wants in life, it's usually slower than the speed with which we desire
[/s]
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 20, 2021
[s]
zexy2030:
It's either you have not met ur dream woman(u dont kbow what u want, u still feel relevance ibn ur head not to settle for less, u dont know that women wu r taking from less to higher levels in relationship may b d best, or u r heading towards a delayed married life. You may meet ur dream woman(ready made) she might just be ur enemy not even a wife material.
[/s]
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 20, 2021
Fiscus105:

[s]If what you are say is true, bro you are too full of yourself, .......a lady says she has serious relationship, the next is to block her, a lady say she is serious relationship, the next thing is to block, something is really wrong with you sir, even the most cheap girl will still do small sakara b4 she gives u chance and if you don't change ur attitude, you will find it hard to leave with a wife.

NB." I'm not telling you to pursue girls as if ur life depends on them" o, but not to give in easily for mere excuses not only on women affairs but anything in general.

There was/is a lady I disturbed on Facebook for solid 7 good years, she fell for me in 2019 even after she married.

Quitters never win and winners never quit! Its also applicable in women relationships.
[/s] you have no shame... chasing cunt for 7 years instead of learning forex... I m sure ur ass is broke now?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 20, 2021
[s]
larryking540:

I was just, reading comments with guys cheering him up as a real guy man, and I can bet you most of these guys hailing him never reach 30years,,,, when time to settle down come your desk if you eventually become successful u will need some one to handle your business ...then the reality will don on op...... Op better learn the spirit of patients ...I myself am dealing with it, though my bae is very understanding... And I will get better daily
[/s] u are the biggest simp I've discovered since I was born

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Fiscus105(m): 7:35am On Feb 20, 2021
BadRadio:
[/s] you have no shame... chasing cunt for 7 years instead of learning forex... I m sure ur ass is broke now?

Forex you chased, WHR did it lead you to? The blood of those you are being defrauded claiming forex will surely lead you to ur calamity soonest
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by qtguru(m): 8:22am On Feb 20, 2021
mosdii:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Only a simple mind will say this , Nigerian women are not useless, there are bad ones but let's stop generalising unless you want to tell me you're not a professional and never worked with Nigerian women, cuz I know alot of supportive Nigerian women. So dead this

1 Like

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Smileall(m): 8:41am On Feb 20, 2021
mosdii:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
This guy is hilarious, most especially the ALL OF THEM Part of his comments
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2021
oh,that mean say no only me be like this lol I can relate with the OP 100% I don't concur with how the majority of men run women in the society, I no get chill reach those level.
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Smitharo(m): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2021
RealGboy:

Thank you

Ur welcom.
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Karlifate: 10:42am On Feb 20, 2021
YorubaPrince:
OP... It's OK to move on quickly from these stupid girls but why block them? It shows you sef get issues... Blocking a lady that turns you down shows you find it hard properly dealing with rejection, you get angry being rejected, you're being a simp trying sooo hard to form toughie or perhaps, that's ur best way of dealing with it.

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Goldbw122(m): 10:44am On Feb 20, 2021
RealGboy:

I can relate to this.
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by EaglesEyes1(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2021
larryking540:

Na women need that advice, as far as we had a source of income n are known as responsible ppl in d society. Na the women dey rush us.
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by DSC7: 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
The most annoying part:

Let me think about it.......

I move on instanta cos i no understand wetin she wan go think.......

If all men dey reason like me No woman will use ur mind to play games......

@op.... u re doing well cos u know ur worth......
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fiscus105:

Forex you chased, WHR did it lead you to? The blood of those you are being defrauded claiming forex will surely lead you to ur calamity soonest
So u still get mouth to talk after wasting 7 good years... village people are really heartless!!!
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Akinbahm(m): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
Fiscus105:

If what you are say is true, bro you are too full of yourself, .......a lady says she has serious relationship, the next is to block her, a lady
if you don't change ur attitude, you will find it hard to leave with a wife.

Let him find it hard to LEAVE with a wife cool cool cool

At the emboldened you deserved this...

1 Like

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by RealGboy: 5:32am On Feb 21, 2021
BadRadio:
[s][/s] u are the biggest simp I've discovered since I was born

such a miserable Guy.... so na babe dey take care of your business.... choi .. u just open mouth waaaa spit for phone
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by RealGboy: 5:33am On Feb 21, 2021
Akinbahm:

At the emboldened you deserved this...
pursue woman for 7 years.... na why u end up on Nairaland....
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 21, 2021
[s]
RealGboy:

such a miserable Guy.... so na babe dey take care of your business.... choi .. u just open mouth waaaa spit for phone
[/s]mumu
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by RealGboy: 7:30am On Feb 21, 2021
BadRadio:
[s][/s]mumu
dundee
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 21, 2021
RealGboy:

dundee
odé
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by kingkoboko: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
U're doing well *in Mr Macaroni's voice*

There's nothin wrong wit u abeg. But u need 2stop blockin them. Unless they're bombardin u wit unwanted nudes sha. Hehehe...

i luv ur no-nonsense mentality wallahi. U're d kind of guy that babes fall 4 wen they realize that u no get time 2 waste time.

Once again, stop blockin them. Jst delete their numbers 4rm ur phone & wait 4them 2com back like prodigal lovers. *winks*

1 Like

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by RealGboy: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
kingkoboko:
U're doing well *in Mr Macaroni's voice*

There's nothin wrong wit u abeg. But u need 2stop blockin them. Unless they're bombardin u wit unwanted nudes sha. Hehehe...

i luv ur no-nonsense mentality wallahi. U're d kind of guy that babes fall 4 wen they realize that u no get time 2 waste time.

Once again, stop blockin them. Jst delete their numbers 4rm ur phone & wait 4them 2com back like prodigal lovers. *winks*

thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Found Millions Under A Rock Behind My House. What A Shock! - Photos / Help! After Our Breakup He Is Now Telling Everyone He Disvirgined Mi.why? / Are These Names Promiscuous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.