Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (39666 Views)

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Still Single? by IamBroke(m): 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
I believe there are alot of single people here on this forum and all over the world.

Reasons they are single are best known to them.
But for me here are few reasons I'm still single..

I'm in ma early 20s but I've never asked a girl out before because I always feel like they gonna turn me down...
I'm single because I'm an introvert. I love being on ma own.
I'm broke and I'm not ready to take responsibilities of a girl financial situations.
There are alot of reasons but let me give room for others...

So WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE

65 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Xenry: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Probably because of mosdi quotes on Nairaland. sad

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Ulrich01(m): 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2021

I'm broke and I'm not ready to take responsibilities of a girl financial situations.
I never finish taking care of my own responsibilities

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by IamBroke(m): 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ulrich01:

cool
����
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
IamBroke too.
I am in my late 20s & I don't wanna drag any lady into my financial mess.

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Truthabulabula(m): 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
She is stubborn.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by IamBroke(m): 11:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
SirDelight:
IamBroke too.
Haahaah God no go shame us... Las last go beta

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by IamBroke(m): 12:01am On Feb 22, 2021
Truthabulabula:
She is stubborn.
Who is stubborn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by FREDDi(m): 12:02am On Feb 22, 2021
It a totally turnoff to be broke and rock bottom on confidence.. I feel your pain bro, I'm single but it's a personal decision and yes and not yet there in term of taking responsibility but if I see what I want I can get it...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Truthabulabula(m): 12:06am On Feb 22, 2021
IamBroke:

Who is stubborn?
StacyO
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by CandyOps(m): 12:08am On Feb 22, 2021
Firstly this question na for people wey wan enter relationship. As for me, I believe I'm 'single' by choice as I've got girls in my rotation. so I'm not sex starved

In fact, I even bang more chicks than plenty people wey dey relationship sef. Same with most 'single' babes. They be single yet have different guys banging their brains out every weekend.

That's basically why some babes don't like it when you video call them w/o prior notice. esp on weekends

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by CandyOps(m): 12:20am On Feb 22, 2021
SirDelight:
IamBroke too.

Sha get money first it's very important. But you can still bang chicks even without having cash esp if you know how to carry yourself and don't act like you're broke. Before I got my place I was squatting with my uncle for a long while and still hit the two baddest chicks in our close anytime the house was free. So far as you come across as confident enof and she's open to you then you can hit it.

Sha don't keep high maintenance chicks in your rotation. In fact, as u broke u no even suppose get rotation at all for now

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Phelumie300: 12:22am On Feb 22, 2021
The person wey i like no like me back cry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Spending123: 12:22am On Feb 22, 2021
At sixteen years old she has seen more boxers more than Anthony Joshua

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Wilsonzinny(f): 12:42am On Feb 22, 2021

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by parkervero(m): 1:15am On Feb 22, 2021
Wilsonzinny:
Am scared of being in another pointless relationship...lik really scared...
Don't be scared. You gonna get it wrong before you get it right.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Wilsonzinny(f): 1:25am On Feb 22, 2021
[quote author=parkervero post=99300389]

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:27am On Feb 22, 2021
funny question yet intriquing. ....
watch many will blame the country, economy, president buhari, boko haram, bandits, hoodlum or even the new boys in town, the herdsmen for still being single.
lets watch below.....

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by parkervero(m): 7:14am On Feb 22, 2021
Wilsonzinny:
I spent 5yrs of my life lovin n bein commitd to a guy only for him to wake up one day to cal it quits...d pain is horrible wen u didnt do anytin...finally good ppl aint appreciated...

Sometimes, people do wrong thing for the right reason. It happened that way so that you will enjoy your home.

20 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 22, 2021
Wilsonzinny:
I spent 5yrs of my life lovin n bein commitd to a guy only for him to wake up one day to cal it quits...d pain is horrible wen u didnt do anytin...finally good ppl aint appreciated...
Everyone is good in their head. why date for a whole 5 years without marriage? anyone in their second year of relationship should start planning for marriage.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by stupidmod2: 8:06am On Feb 22, 2021
buhari
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Wilsonzinny(f): 8:11am On Feb 22, 2021
justosee:
Everyone is good in their head. why date for a whole 5 years without marriage? anyone in their second year of relationship should start planning for marriage.
U sound lik u havent seen ppl on longer relationship...so u think if i knew it was gonna b lik dat, i would consciously go tru it.

33 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 22, 2021
Wilsonzinny:
U sound lik u havent seen ppl on longer relationship...so u think if i knew it was gonna b lik dat, i would consciously go tru it.
I haven't been in any relationship that lasted 5 years.
I no longer go into long-term relationship because I am not ready for marriage and I don't want to hurt anyone.

You should have demanded for marriage after like 2 years, or you were not ready then?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2021
Wilsonzinny:
how do u know u r good? If u r really good and useful, he wouldn't want to waste u, so clear ur head, and work on ur deficiency.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Silentgroper(m): 8:42am On Feb 22, 2021
FREDDi:
It a totally turnoff to be broke and rock bottom on confidence.. I feel your pain bro, I'm single but it's a personal decision and yes and not yet there in term of taking responsibility but if I see what I want I can get it...
If u had a pretty face, dz wouldnt be a problem..

just yday, i had one asking 4 my name.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Silentgroper(m): 8:45am On Feb 22, 2021
Truthabulabula:
StacyO
That girl's body must be giving u sleepless night..

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Michelle55: 8:53am On Feb 22, 2021
Wilsonzinny:

Don't stare too long at a closed door(disappointment, breakups and emotional pains) you may end up missing out on the very best goodies planned for you while you're dwelling on the past mistakes, just let go.

Some people are in our lives to give us lessons while some are there to give us memories, only pick up what your heart can accept and let the rest go!

Live life like there's no tomorrow and love like you've never been hurt before, that's the only way you can fully live life to the fullest.

Don't let one yeye person turn you into a scared little cat, there's fun and happiness in loving the right person you know, just don't give up on love yet. smiley

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Reex12(m): 9:13am On Feb 22, 2021
relationship issa scam for unnecessary expenses I would rather spend my money on a dog for loyalty instead grooming another mans food or property when I know I wont marry her. if I want sex I jus call up linda,tope, selina to come over and ride me,spoon her, while I hit that ass..no emotions involved. everybody wins

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by IamBroke(m): 9:52am On Feb 22, 2021
lalasticlala fp
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by IamBroke(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2021
Reex12:
relationship issa scam for unnecessary expenses I would rather spend my money on a dog for loyalty instead grooming another mans food or property when I know I wont marry her. if I want sex I jus call up linda,tope, selina to come over and ride me,spoon her, while I hit that ass..no emotions involved. everybody wins

Nawah oooh

lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s Properties Over Suspected Infidelity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.