Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (39722 Views)

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Phelumie300: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
Divoc19:
So many ladies do turn a guy down for plenty reasons not that they don't like you.

It's either you have to step up your game and[b] prove to her that you can be that man[/b]
Or
She is just too occupied with something
or someone (even family members can distract a lady from settling down too) and she doesn't have your time

Pray, do your best and be open.
I know couple(s) that never knew they will end up together and Las Las they are happily married wink

So you are saying i shouldn't give up yet...

To you what's the definition of being a man..
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
acesboy:
I'm in my late 30 but not into any relationship at the moment, I just got broke up with my girlfriend recently whom I wanted something really serious with. But unfortunately she wasn't ready. I'm Even fed up with anything concerning lady now. If not for the fact that man need to raise his own family. To inherit his legacy.
I'm in my late 30 but not into any relationship at the moment, I just got broke up with my girlfriend recently whom I wanted something really serious with. But unfortunately she wasn't ready. I'm Even fed up with anything concerning lady now. If not for the fact that man need to raise his own family. To inherit his legacy.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Vikinatty(f): 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Liposure:
You need to be deported. This cannot be a nigerian girl

Ha ha ha! why did u say so, i'm a nigeria girl is just that i dont just like those girls dirty mentality concerning relationship
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Liposure: 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
Vikinatty:

Ha ha ha! why did u say so, i'm a nigeria girl is just that i dont just like those girls dirty mentality concerning relationship
Glad to know your kind still exist. The future is bright.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Liposure: 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

They keep getting weaker everyday.

The caliber of fathers and men that were before are already extinct with the kinds of posts we see online. They are only men because they have the phallus, but hardly anything else about them is manly. That is why they find leadership so difficult nowadays and resort to hiding behind various schools of thought.

Young females need to find a way around them.
don't give up yet
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Divoc19(f): 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Being a man to me is when;
You have something doing (reliable job or skill/handwork)
You have confident in yourself
You know how to express yourself
You respect other people's feeling
You know when to move on and how to turn challenges to opportunities

Every other thing will fall in place when a good woman comes in smiley

Phelumie300:

So you are saying i shouldn't give up yet...

To you what's the definition of being a man..
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Pegi23(f): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
daniel7328:

Well your number two point caught my attention.. Wym by you are too beautiful to be faithful��. Does your current bf think that way too (i.e if u even have a bf)

Mind your business
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by daniel7328(m): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
Pegi23:

Mind your business

Seems like someone is mad
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Phelumie300: 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
Divoc19:
Being a man to me is when;
You have something doing (reliable job or skill/handwork)
You have confident in yourself
You know how to express yourself
You respect other people's feeling
You know when to move on and how to turn challenges to opportunities

Every other thing will fall in place when a good woman comes in smiley

lol i guess i am a man enough to go out with you then smiley...

So how do you express yourself to someone who enjoys being alone ..I wont say an introvert cause sometimes she do hang out with her few female squads..
How about we go off here not to derail the thread what do you think
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Divoc19(f): 7:59am On Mar 01, 2021
cheesy

People who enjoy being alone are usually preoccupied with something. That something is what you should find out smiley

And yes we can go off here.

Phelumie300:

lol i guess i am a man enough to go out with you then smiley...

So how do you express yourself to someone who enjoys being alone ..I wont say an introvert cause sometimes she do hang out with her few female squads..
How about we go off here not to derail the thread what do you think
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Phelumie300: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2021
Divoc19:
cheesy

People who enjoy being alone are usually preoccupied with something. That something is what you should find out smiley

And yes we can go off here.

Check your mail i just did wink
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Depsui(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Cousin9999: 11:45am On Mar 01, 2021
Location.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Oluwaseun2020(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
Reex12:
relationship issa scam for unnecessary expenses I would rather spend my money on a dog for loyalty instead grooming another mans food or property when I know I wont marry her. if I want sex I jus call up linda,tope, selina to come over and ride me,spoon her, while I hit that ass..no emotions involved. everybody wins
you wont build any relationship? what about kids
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Divoc19(f): 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
Replied.
Phelumie300:

Check your mail i just did wink
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:04am On Mar 02, 2021
HajiaNotu:

Na fine boy I go chop
Lol I work in the private sector o

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Mide3367: 3:14am On Mar 03, 2021
Uzi11enzo:
I'll be 19 this year nd I'm single. I've never in my entire life asked a girl out.
I believe I'm the most shyest lad in this world since I can barely even look at a girls face for a seconds, not to talk of maintain eyes contact lol. Am an introvert, not bad looking and I really don't regret not being a relationship. I mean, what do I have to benefit from it? I'm not someone who would wanna have șěx since it's overrated af.
I'm gonna get in a relationship when I get older and it's gonna be with someone I'm sure I'm gonna end up marrying or thereabout undecided
you need to be caught young and also enlightened into red pill. Follow this thread religiously and thank me later.
https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Mide3367: 3:15am On Mar 03, 2021
worldclass68:
Thought it used to be money issue when I was in uni, until I got to make some money and I realized it isn't bout money at all, and I know some girls who re into me even back then in sch lol,
I'm too sensitive
I'm humble
And I'm introvert
I just want peace of mind,
Sometimes I'm quite happy and felt some kind of relief when girl turn me down (and I only ask girls out just once, no second chance, like going back to them)
Seriously being alone is the best, nobody to pick up a fight if i post anyone for whatever, or don't call or text her...no birthday rubbish ?? cool

Needing a pussie.............. undecided
They re everywhere grin
you self follow red pill thread https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Yxxx: 7:51am On Mar 03, 2021
Relationship don taya people.
If you need a mature lady for marriage
Dm i get one.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by HajiaNotu: 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
Hassanmaye post=9952803l9:

Lol I work in the private sector o

Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say / When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' / 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.