Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single? (39706 Views)

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Divoc19(f): 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
Your highest chance should be a desperate single girl in her mid 30s or single mom but, you have to be careful with a single mum cos them don enjoy independence wella.

Every man needs a good woman. You won't know until you get to your 50s.

Good luck

Neowanskywalker:
Why am i single. . Actually, am divorced. Lesson learnt. Waiting for a lady who would want me m0re than i want her. Thats the only solution to this relationship or marriage issue. Once bitten is 1000 times shy. I cannot c0me and kill myself
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Mrice22: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ulrich01:

I never finish taking care of my own responsibilities
no be lie my brother
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by 100bonus(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
Michelle55:

Don't stare too long at a closed door(disappointment, breakups and emotional pains) you may end up missing out on the very best goodies planned for you while you're dwelling on the past mistakes, just let go.

Some people are in our lives to give us lessons while some are there to give us memories, only pick up what your heart can accept and let the rest go!

Live life like there's no tomorrow and love like you've never been hurt before, that's the only way you can fully live life to the fullest.

Don't let one yeye person turn you into a scared little cat, there's fun and happiness in loving the right person you know, just don't give up on love yet. smiley
you have made my day, I'm just coming out of a failed relationship
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Neowanskywalker: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
Divoc19:
Your highest chance should be a desperate single girl in her mid 30s or single mom but, you have to be careful with a single mum cos them don enjoy independence wella.

Good luck

Everything you just typed is absolutely wrong. Your opinion is very wrong. U think that relationship has to do with preference? Real relationship just happens. WELL, U R SPEAKING FOR URSELF. Sha dnt give up on urself
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Rollyrikis: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Well for me, I feel i have not prepared my mind enough because I might be interested today but change my mind tomorrow. I just need Gods help.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by razzydoo(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Story.
Na so George Clooney talk after his divorce. He said he will never marry. He even got a pet pig and was talking about how the pig is loyal. Now nko?
Jay Z spent years rapping about hoes aint shít. Now nko? He even apologized for his past comment. Bro leave matter.
Haha! For big pimping, baba say me give my heart to a woman, not for nothing. Today, baba na babeji.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Babara1994(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
femifezzy:
Explore.......are u advising her to be cheating? or what bro
She should be open-minded
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by ChrisLegacy007: 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
i'm still single coz i'm in my early 20s n' probably thinkin' what i need a relationship for aside sex n' unnecessary drama n' trauma..

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Donspicey: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
Divoc19:
Then grab the bull by the horn and approach the person but your chances are low for the person not to notice you before.

Cos, na you go dey find attention from the person even after marriage.

I'll suggest you have a plan B cos life after marriage no be here o. Married people won't tell you the truth but, if you settle with a friend the life go dey easier

I never see the bull talkless of grabbing the horn...

@bolded,,i hate anytin that will gv me headache...

Are u married?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by salt1: 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
A305:
Marriage is outlandish today.

Originally, The concept and idea of marriage seems to come from a well thought out perspective of both couple helping each other 50/50 but these days, Women seems to enjoy marriage more and thus, benefits them 70% of the time and the only one thing men find solace in; after their sacrificial effort of being a man (provider) is being used to continually manipulate them and also will forbid them from having a mistress/side chick. (why hoard the pússy then, And make me do your biddings for it?)

According to Briffault law: 1(b) A woman will remain loyal to you for what you can provide, And the moment you stop providing, you are ultimately useless to her and she will never 100% commit to you — meaning, women are hypergamous in nature and it isn't their fault, they do it for their offspring/children.

My approach.

We can both come to an understanding and still live happily, a win - win for everyone.

I get you pregnant, you have my child/ren, you live alone with with the kids (don't worry, I will always provide and set up a business for you) but am taking the male kid once he turns 15 (women can't raise an alpha, they usually raise simp).

Clause to the aggrement.

She can never have sexual relation with any other man except only me, even though we live apart. The day I catch her having an affair, All payments, upkeep allowances etc will be terminated.

She will vacate my rented apartment, We split the kids for good and then, she goes her way with the other kid or she leaves all my children to me to take full custody of them all.

All well and good provided that now and in future, you will let all your sisters and daughters
1. Allow men that they're not married to get them pregnant
2. Ignore their rants when the baby daddies take away the children at the age of 15
3. Even though the men won't live with them, they mustn't have any other relationship and if they're caught, you must rejoice when they're thrown out of accommodation and left on the streets with your grandchildren.

If all these are alright by you, you can go ahead and treat someone's daughter or sister as you've written above.
NL is populated by juvenile delinquents.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by MikeofKd(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
Well for me I fear commitment pass anything ,just too afraid to give my heart to one mumu girl then start getting worried if she s cheating or not or worried she lies about things ,playing dumb all dat kind thing.
I don't really like talking that much too ,not heavily introverted tho ,I no just like emotional stress ,i prefer my sane mind like this, life is hard already why make it harder ,so I just dey live my life jejely ,pussies yakpa, diff sizes and shapes . Wetin I wan kum date for ?
Sip My Henny .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by 99thEnemy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by angelfallz(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
A305:
Marriage is outlandish today.

Originally, The concept and idea of marriage seems to come from a well thought out perspective of both couple helping each other 50/50 but these days, Women seems to enjoy marriage more and thus, benefits them 70% of the time and the only one thing men find solace in; after their sacrificial effort of being a man (provider) is being used to continually manipulate them and also will forbid them from having a mistress/side chick. (why hoard the pússy then, And make me do your biddings for it?)

According to Briffault law: 1(b) A woman will remain loyal to you for what you can provide, And the moment you stop providing, you are ultimately useless to her and she will never 100% commit to you — meaning, women are hypergamous in nature and it isn't their fault, they do it for their offspring/children.

My approach.

We can both come to an understanding and still live happily, a win - win for everyone.

I get you pregnant, you have my child/ren, you live alone with with the kids (don't worry, I will always provide and set up a business for you) but am taking the male kid once he turns 15 (women can't raise an alpha, they usually raise simp).

Clause to the aggrement.

She can never have sexual relation with any other man except only me, even though we live apart. The day I catch her having an affair, All payments, upkeep allowances etc will be terminated.

She will vacate my rented apartment, We split the kids for good and then, she goes her way with the other kid or she leaves all my children to me to take full custody of them all.

Marriage was never envisioned as 50/50. I wonder who told you such.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by didi001: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
My dear no be only u oh
IamBroke:
I believe there are alot of single people here on this forum and all over the world.

Reasons they are single are best known to them.
But for me here are few reasons I'm still single..

I'm in ma early 20s but I've never asked a girl out before because I always feel like they gonna turn me down... .
I'm single because I'm an introvert. I love being on ma own.
I'm broke and I'm not ready to take responsibilities of a girl financial situations.
There are alot of reasons but let me give room for others...

So WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by angelfallz(m): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
Why would his highest chance be a desperate single woman in her mid 30s or single mum?

Divoc19:

Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by unity004(m): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
Spending123:
At sixteen years old she has seen more boxers more than Anthony Joshua
grin maybe her dad is selling boxers
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by CandyOps(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

see as you dey contradict yourself. First you were broke and kept a rotation but others can't keep a rotation when broke.
SMH

I just hit them like twice or so. Didn't have to keep them in my rotation bro
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by cbrezy(m): 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
IamBroke:
I believe there are alot of single people here on this forum and all over the world.

I'm in ma early 20s but I've never asked a girl out before because I always feel like they gonna turn me down...
I'm broke and I'm not ready to take responsibilities of a girl financial situations.

I'm in my early 20's and everything you said is same.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Pegi23(f): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
1.no one understand me..they feel I'm never serious (I joke alot)
2..I'm too beautiful to be faithful (but I'm very faithful oo)

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by MrMacinterchi1: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Xenry:
Probably because of mosdi quotes on Nairaland. sad
lol x 100²
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Angelacruz: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
[quote author=Truthabulabula post

1 Share

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Benzemma(m): 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
IamBroke:

I'm in ma early 20s but I've never asked a girl out before because I always feel like they gonna turn me down...

No house, no stable source of income. Why will I be putting petrol into fire by bringing girl in my life.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Dayzzy(m): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mide3367:
I am single after I discovered that girls uses us(guys) to meet all their needs. Card, data, hair, cream etc. They don't buy anything with their money and as a guy that is building up my dreams and my company, I need to save that money instead of spending it on a girl that will soon dump my ass. Nigeria girls are useless. All of them
Most of them actually.. not all smiley

IMO, rich ladies somewhat have relatively better moral upbringing. It's just that you don't meet them anywhere..you have to be okay to a certian level to be able to chill out where they hang out.

About 3 pretty and rich female CEOs are in my workplace office complex, in their late twenties and none is married.
Believe me, they are 80% better than the co-workers in terms of behaviour and morals.

However, your action is the best way around the common leeches and enemies of progress we have around.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Wilsonzinny(f): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
microlincoln:

I can relate. It's more painful when you're not told what was wrong or the reason for the break up. Good people ain't appreciated but NEVER STOP BEING YOU
Thanks
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Wilsonzinny(f): 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
Babara1994:

Why would you spend 5 years waiting for one single guy? This is why I call ladies fish brain. When you were supposed to be open minded and explore, you were busy doing "I don't cheat"
You ar entitld to ur tots my dear...
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Benzemma(m): 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
CandyOps:

Sha get money first it's very important. But you can still bang chicks even without having cash esp if you know how to carry yourself and don't act like you're broke. Before I got my place I was squatting with my uncle for a long while and still hit the two baddest chicks in our close anytime the house was free. So far as you come across as confident enof and she's open to you then you can hit it.

Sha don't keep high maintenance chicks in your rotation. In fact, as u broke u no even suppose get rotation at all for now
I will not keep any how girl as friend or have sex with any how girl simple because am broke. I will rather wait until I make the money so I can have a woman of my choice.
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Wilsonzinny(f): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
Bawofss:
let hookup.......I promise to never make u cry
Snd a pm
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Wilsonzinny(f): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
Heterodox:
You may not be as good as you think.
ok
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Wilsonzinny(f): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
Fxwarrior:

If you are willing to forget the past, we can get to know each other better.
May I pm you?
Cool
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Benzemma(m): 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
justosee:
Everyone is good in their head. why date for a whole 5 years without marriage? anyone in their second year of relationship should start planning for marriage.
if she didn't date for five years, she wouldn't have escaped that timing bomb. Sometimes when you rush things in life, you end up regretting.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single? by Benzemma(m): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wilsonzinny:
I simply choose to ignore this cos u r entitld to ur tots n free to talk...believ me there ar guys who dnt really knw wat they want...
A guy will not know what he want, if he don't have what he need. You get me?
Re: Why Are You Still Single? by DonMekino(m): 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
I need a mature lady btw 23-32 igbo, location lagos preferably

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' / 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.