Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,927 members, 7,841,536 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? (62100 Views)

Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Reex12(m): 11:24am On Feb 22, 2021
so this shit made fp are the mods sleeping
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by youngblaq: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2021
Primary school kids format.
Ọmọ...babe don arrange paroles down.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2021
junketer:
Main babe? Is it just me or did anybody else notice that?
So he has other babes?
the man is probably her side boyfriend.

Karma is dealing with him real quick
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Suny2am: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2021
sad
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Bamss1: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2021
Your 'main babe' is with her main guy. Just relax

2 Likes

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by BigYash: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2021
See format grin
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Jsucre(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2021
Imported charger. Charges faster.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2021
Lol
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by bosstim(m): 11:26am On Feb 22, 2021
Your main babe is someones side chick bro, just as your side chicks are others main babe.
ashewoboy:
What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried?
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Trueteller0147: 11:28am On Feb 22, 2021
It's coming on Saturday or U will be coming back from NY fuckinf tour
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Moneymagnet24(m): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2021
If I were him I'll tell her my charger is spoilt too. Then block her lying ass.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by SatanicPriest: 11:30am On Feb 22, 2021
if you had sense, u will hav transfered her 4k to buy a torchlight phone. problem solved.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS EVEN CHARGER THAT THEY SELL EVERY WHERE EVEN IN SABIASA FOREST AHHHHHHHH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by OgaRico(m): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2021
Mosdii...where you at with your favourite lines?
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by PAWG(m): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2021
The "main" girl should be worried because the use of the word 'main' means there's at least one 'side' chick, and that makes the guy a player a.k.a scum

Even if the girl is cheatng, she's just his clolleague in the playng game. Make the guy rest jor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by smokeyupu(m): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2021
junketer:
So he has other babes?

Gbam!
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Spikesystem: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2021
Guy, best advice, give her a surprise visit 2 times within the period.. Spend one night too and tell her you Wil come again tomorrow.
But act like you trust her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Odogiawa(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2021
Lai Mohammed needs to sign dis one to his record label... she's a good talent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by focus7: 11:34am On Feb 22, 2021
Guy I can bet anything to it, your girlfriend has away match and she doesn't want your distraction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Funkeshuga(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2021
just use condom when she returned from her next karuwa visit
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Suremikky(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2021
I don't have time for issues like dis
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by virago(f): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2021
ashewoboy:

Both are cheating so what's the big deal
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by mekuxiani(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2021
ashewoboy:
She is going offshore
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by virago(f): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
Can't she just buy another charger and problem solved.

Who buys a new phone just because charger spoilt.

Let her look for another excuse abeg.

She isn't buying a new phone but a new charger
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by lucky4west: 11:36am On Feb 22, 2021
ur main babe? so u self get side chick/babe? but ironically u no know say u self na side guy, spare part.....na cat and mouse game una de play and na u be the main mugu here...if u want to reach her by fire by force send brand new iphone 11 pro max legbe gbe gbe!...she is booked till weekend....
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Truthabulabula(m): 11:39am On Feb 22, 2021
Main babe.

Okay
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by SMBH: 11:39am On Feb 22, 2021
Maybe she stays in the forest
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by udemzyudex(m): 11:41am On Feb 22, 2021
junketer:
So he has other babes?

I wonder why he is so worried since he have other babes

1 Like

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Ufysje: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2021
I laff
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by mrkings84(m): 11:42am On Feb 22, 2021
How can he be worried when himself and "his main babe" are birds of the same feather.

Himself has other side chicks so is his babe!!
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Zino1011(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2021
Shey make we tell am??
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Lexusgs430: 11:43am On Feb 22, 2021
Why is he worried?....

Hin too get main babe + plenty casual babes.......... grin
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by COMPAQ(m): 11:44am On Feb 22, 2021
ashewoboy:

Very worried!! She's going to camp somewhere for a few days. But since she's your 'main' GF, I assume to you also have other GF's. So both of you should fire away!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra / Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.