Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,947 members, 7,841,638 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? (62102 Views)

Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
Why are you worried? Your main babe?? Meaning you've others huh
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by orlaglobal234: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bear with her she just went for pussy delivery trip to another customer that need her pussy service like you and she don't want any interruption while discharge her duty to the new customer that's why her charger got spoiled and battery low so don't kill yourself because normal thing exercise patient it soon reach your turn by Saturday, wish you happy waiting in advance
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
chinonyinye:
How come people are just chewing the lady while ignoring the fact that *the man is cheating!!* which one is main babe? Pls let's not be hypocrites here and condemn what's wrong when we see it. Thank you.

I kmow what you meant few bloke on this forum think it is ok... main babe just said it all for me.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Liposure: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
bosstim:
Your main babe is someones side chick bro, just as your side chicks are others main babe.
its a small world
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Kimjongun: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
junketer:
Main babe? Is it just me or did anybody else notice that?
So he has other babes?

They are both mad together
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Odobaone: 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2021
Shellsploit:

E dey pay bikeman money

cheesy cheesy cheesy This Lala trouser fir Sew Agbada laidis oo

1 Like

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by bubu2019: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
junketer:
Main babe? Is it just me or did anybody else notice that?
So he has other babes?
bunch of unfaithful fools
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Shellsploit: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Odobaone:

cheesy cheesy cheesy This Lala trouser fir Sew Agbada laidis oo

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by eneazi(f): 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
Which one is "main babe?"
Why is he worried? he's probably done same and went MIA too the only difference is that she's informing him ahead of time.

Do you need someone to unburden to? For your Relationship advice
WhatsApp 07032423546
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Obere4u: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
What Main babe sent to Main Guy

grin
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Dantee005(m): 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
First question is on wat day did she send the message....
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Godbless3(m): 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Aladino:
A big CHEAT ........ I doubt her sincerity

Is the guy also sincere?
Him see her as main babe meaning he has others around.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Codes151(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
Chicko1995:
grin she has been booked till Saturday.. please pray for a safe trip
my man
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Bambambiglo: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
BF69BF:
I really don't think it's a big deal. If he's not comfortable with her arrangements, he should send her a phone.

And which one is "my main babe", should the girl be worried?

Hoes deserves hoes.

Baby will you be my girlfriend? I love you
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Bmaster(m): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
Chicko1995:
nairaland.com,ewo ooh!
Una no day disappoint.

The moment I saw the thread I knew within my heart that guys must dish out a hilarious reply.
grin grin grin
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
Aladino:

His too should be in question.

"His main babe"
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by donMIG(m): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
Main babe sef is doin u like dis I wonder how side chicks will treat u....
Nonsense
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
ashewoboy:

the use of "main babe" in that context means girlfriend not sarewagba. he understands that some people have sarewagba and girlfriends.

sarewagba is better than girlfriends though.

He's still cheating regardless of the grammar you posted up there.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
I knew ppl will full this thread, Nigerians & Anything sex is like 5&6
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Bmaster(m): 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
chinonyinye:
How come people are just chewing the lady while ignoring the fact that *the man is cheating!!* which one is main babe? Pls let's not be hypocrites here and condemn what's wrong when we see it. Thank you.
even though u no put your pic,but still I believe say you fine .

And you must be living at onitsha,I guessed
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by friendl: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
I no know where your sense go ,....clearly giving excuses she won't be available till Saturday,no phone calls ,...
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
Chicko1995:

...and he should make sure he gets his cut too cool

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Aransioro: 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dem no dey tell person... Na common sense...
Abi na turaya she dey use wey the charger no common...

Even we wey dey use typ C charger now don dey get people wey get am... because last year.. Typ C show me shege...
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by abbiboy: 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
Guy man got his own coin... cheaters inlove. undecided
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Tokkson: 1:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
It looks like this is a balanced equation

I hope this isn't coming out as an insult sha.

But, don't you have any other thing to do?

You're always consistent in commenting on almost all threads on nairaland.

I'm just curious though.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Ferdinandu(m): 2:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
ashewoboy:
What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried?
Two of them fit each. She is the main babe probably he is the main Guy. Side guys still have to enjoy the coochie,at all at all na him bad pass
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by bluefilm: 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
Only SIMPing fools that have time for women worry about what these bitches are actually up to.

Redpillers don't send.

The bitch can go hang herself for all I care...
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Steveagro: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
perfect couple
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by yash33: 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Waybill her a charger now, she will get it tomorrow
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by floss(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Aladino:
She wants to go and meet with her MAIN man, she will be back by Saturday, please don't be worried..you get other babes so use them hold body until she returns, mean while offer special prayers on her behalf for safe trip.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by sukumzi99(m): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Seeing such a post makes me laugh out loud.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Tvoice: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
Both of dem are cheats , dem fit dia self . Main babe indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra / Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.