Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,961 members, 7,841,698 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? (62104 Views)

Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
Womanizer:
To the babe he's a side guy, she's going to spend some time with the main guy grin
You understand daughters of Jezebel no be small
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
ashewoboy:
What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried?

Her "Main man" has decided to offer "His Charger" to your "Main Babe" which in turn makes you the "auxiliary boy"...but what do i know sef
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by mhizzfranklyn(f): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]my brother ,noting person no go see oo
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
junketer:
Main babe? Is it just me or did anybody else notice that?
So he has other babes?
Our mutual friend got served
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by semyman: 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2021
So no where to borrow chargers?
She is still draining you and doesn't want to close that source completely, she could have just blanked you out for that period and damn the consequences.

Get her a replacement asap
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by joeyblacq(m): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
Cheaters are always the most jealous and insecure. "MY MAIN BABE" That's mean they are others who are not the main.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by jaxxy(m): 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
ashewoboy:

the use of "main babe" in that context means girlfriend not sarewagba. he understands that some people have sarewagba and girlfriends.

sarewagba is better than girlfriends though.

He has other babes. Leave story grin

Nothing to panic about though ure married or engaged to her so let her bread abit. The other guy might be her husband. grin
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Saintmary(f): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
junketer:
So he has other babes?

Birds of the same feather, flock together.
They deserve each other
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by davo90tico(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
Two things are evident here. He said his main babe meaning he has others on the side. Secondly her excuse holds no bearing can she not use another to charge?
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by RichAbujaGuy: 4:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
why worry? if he gets lonely bro should move his sidechick into rotation for the next several days while his main olosho go chop her money. grin
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Ikembasunda1(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
Without waisting time bro, look around the street and get yourself a small pin charger and kip charging ur small pin phone. You can't come and kill urself.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by JordanMichael(m): 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
Common sense will tell u that this one is out to Bleep till Saturday
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by BF69BF: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bambambiglo:

Baby will you be my girlfriend? I love you

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by merits(m): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
ashewoboy:
What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried?
Guy na wa for you ooo,she is not your wife then why worried. Go for your spare babe till she will be available.never date only one girl,get like different five so if one fu,ck up you call for the next available one.

1 Like

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
Instead of him to be planning on how to make her a side chic he is asking if he should be worried.Anyway she knows u probably cheating on her hence she has to get another guy too.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
BF69BF:

Hoes deserves hoes.
gbam
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by ericmor: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2021
junketer:
So he has other babes?

Sure nau, the one he will finally choose when the time for marriage reach
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by ericmor: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
chinonyinye:
Oga, cheating is cheating! A pot should not call a kettle black. QED!

So that should be her best excuse just bcs she need time to cheat abi
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by ericmor: 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
BF69BF:
I really don't think it's a big deal. If he's not comfortable with her arrangements, he should send her a phone.

And which one is "my main babe", should the girl be worried?

Hoes deserves hoes.

Women and material things are like 5&6. Send her phone just like that
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by ashewoboy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
merits:

Guy na wa for you ooo,she is not your wife then why worried. Go for your spare babe till she will be available.never date only one girl,get like different five so if one fu,ck up you call for the next available one.

hmmmm. how many babes you get?
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Coinbased: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Soon as I fuvvkk them I forget them coz when I don’t have they weren’t fuvvvvkin with me

Beware of these hoessss everywhere dude

2 Likes

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by DedeNkem: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
No woman would wait that long to get a new charger. She's lying!

Young women are always glued to their phone!

1 Like

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by FestusSOLUTION: 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
In this video learn about the power of 3 A.M.....the most powerful time to pray and get answers.... the hour of mercy and when Angels are waiting to perform task. If you follow the steps on how to do this prayer you will get instant manifestation ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2O0nW0xaTU

Please Subscribe to my Channel and share this Video

You can also search my YouTube Channel (WAYA SOLUTION)
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Greenback: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bambambiglo:

Mentaus tantalus grin grin grin

Lzaa Imhotep

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bambambiglo:

Lzaa come and see bambambiglo seeking Igbo wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by gbemishile: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
she was a side chick to u u were a side Bobo to her the combo na die no strings attached
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
Ur gal is collecting doggy,missionary,wheelbarrow nd all d position u can think of.
Sorry bro she's a wh0re

1 Like

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by LZAA: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
imhotep:

Lzaa come and see bambambiglo seeking Igbo wife.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by LZAA: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2021
Greenback:

Mentaus tantalus grin grin grin

Lzaa Imhotep
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by chinonyinye: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2021
ericmor:

So that should be her best excuse just bcs she need time to cheat abi
It's like you're spoiling for a fight but I don't have time for that. All I know is that he that comes to equity must come with clean hands. QED!
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless cheesy grin
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Slurity(m): 6:58am On Feb 23, 2021
I think her main man need her attention till Saturday too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra / Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.