Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? (62119 Views)

Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by ImaIma1(f): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
Can't she just buy another charger and problem solved.

Who buys a new phone just because charger spoilt.

Let her look for another excuse abeg.

She ordered a new charger and has to wait till it comes.

In the meantime, somehow she cannot borrow one to use till then grin
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by ericmor: 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2021
chinonyinye:
It's like you're spoiling for a fight but I don't have time for that. All I know is that he that comes to equity must come with clean hands. QED!

No fighting, just saying she should have done better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.