Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,002 members, 7,841,850 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? (62107 Views)

Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by michoim(m): 11:45am On Feb 22, 2021
Chicko1995:
grin she has been booked till Saturday.. please pray for a safe trip
Lol
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by chiokeman(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2021
Oh! u didn't know you are the charger and she's the phone? So she's indirectly telling you dt u cnt be able to satisfy her again, maybe someone else is about to gve her the satisfaction dt she wants.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Itzwilliamrex: 11:48am On Feb 22, 2021
You sef be fork up since she be main chick there's a side chick person don rent her be that till when her charger go dey available..I had similar experience,the guy would come back at 9pm by 8pm she don dey feel sleepy by 9 phone is switched off,take heart brother.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by seyz91(m): 11:48am On Feb 22, 2021
Yes he needs to be worried cuz that babe would be camped with a sugar daddy in one hotel till saturday

she's indirectly creating a just cause for the guy in advance grin

don't trust those bitches

expecially naija girls they are very very useless undecided
ashewoboy:
What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried?
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by rimam849(m): 11:48am On Feb 22, 2021
she's ur main babe buh u are her side chick
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by na2016: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2021
chinonyinye:
How come people are just chewing the lady while ignoring the fact that *the man is cheating!!* which one is main babe? Pls let's not be hypocrites here and condemn what's wrong when we see it. Thank you.

You see the road and you are critical. I keep telling people that one extra word can mean a lot in a sentence
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by seyz91(m): 11:50am On Feb 22, 2021
ashewoboy:

i dey dell you

nothing like sarewagba, na them sure pass grin

the use of "main babe" in that context means girlfriend not sarewagba. he understands that some people have sarewagba and girlfriends.

sarewagba is better than girlfriends though.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Olayinka777(m): 11:53am On Feb 22, 2021
Chicko1995:
grin she has been booked till Saturday.. please pray for a safe trip
Badt guy u sabi dem way grin
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Judgesledge(m): 11:54am On Feb 22, 2021
Tell her kunle down her street de charge phone, 100naira for full charge
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Fcwilly: 11:54am On Feb 22, 2021
If she's your main babe then there is the other one, anyway, she have been booked for the weekend, just pray they should not overuse her. Main while both of you are bunch of cheats
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Olayetan(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
Can't she just buy another charger and problem solved.

Who buys a new phone just because charger spoilt.

Let her look for another excuse abeg.

That’s what she’s buying but she ordered it and claims her phone is low and she won’t be online till the charger comes
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by 2special(m): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2021
Ayo2004:

Which one be sarewagba cheesy
sare means run and wagba means come and collect
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by pasol4real(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
WeNoGoDie:
Can't she just buy another charger and problem solved.

Who buys a new phone just because charger spoilt.

Let her look for another excuse abeg.
Comprehension problems in nija sef....
She ordered for a new charger not phone
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Graciousnaija: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Main babe? So there are other babes abi? I pity your life with the gamble you are playing. Repent and be converted.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Liposure: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
Womanizer:
To the babe he's a side guy, she's going to spend some time with the main guy grin
the real owner of the goods
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Johnchrix(m): 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2021
Oga start getting worried oo
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by NairaMaster1(m): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
ashewoboy:

Yes.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Goalnaldo(m): 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
Hoes deserves hoes. May we faithful guys never end up with hoes in Jesus name.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Neddyogu(m): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2021
U are clearly not her main guy. U guys deserve each other joor.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Liposure: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
SimplyFacts:
He should just forward the chats to anybody close to her in case the order does not arrive on the said day angry

The message from the main babe is clear grin. He should hold onto the minor babe(s) for the few days

while she services her motor engine
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by knowhowk: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
Oga ,The Message is Clear now ...What U are thinking I'm your mind is the meaning of the message ,Free D lady
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by lordswill03: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
She has gone to meet the main global citizen
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Yippeedaniel(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
Na Aliexpress she order from..
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by lordswill03: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
She has gone to meet the main global citizen.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by AfroKnight: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
junketer:
Main babe? Is it just me or did anybody else notice that?
So he has other babes?

Please let us not change topic. Thank you. grin
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by AfroKnight: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Hoes deserves hoes. May we faithful guys never end up with hoes in Jesus name.

Amen grin
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by ceeceeuwa: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
junketer:
So he has other babes?
The two of them are playing themselves.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Leonron(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
ashewoboy:
Both of them na cheat.
My main Babe
Charger spoilt phone low till staurday?

OKOKOBIOKO!!!!
I smell double fornication.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by boxypane(m): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Your main babe? And u dey complain when u dey straff other people main babe!!!
Come on move my friend.
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Liposure: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
xynerise:
Oya those red Pillers hypocrites won't see the man as cheat but start blaming his teammate.

Main chic and subordinate chic
he was caught unaware
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by ogub(m): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
junketer:
So he has other babes?
i saw it too oo
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Cutehector(m): 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
Where is mosdii when you neeed him cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.