Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,409 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery (3970 Views)

Nigerian Police Man Flog A Driver For disobeying traffic rules... Pix / A Driver Leaked Sex Video He Had With His Boss's Wife"i Leak This Video Because / Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 11:29pm On Nov 20, 2022
Can you drive ?
Do you have a driver's license?
Do you have an experience in transportation business?
Are you in need of a car ? Can you make a weekly delivery of 15k ?
Do you live around Obalande/Ikoyi axis ?
If you answered yes to all the above questions , do drop your email or phone number or email me so we can schedule an interview date .

It's a saloon car �, in good shape , all papers complete and all repairs and maintenance would be done by the owner .

Toyota Corolla , 2006. ( Everything is perfect except AC)
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Map1(m): 4:34am On Nov 21, 2022
What model

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by plantainbender(m): 6:32am On Nov 21, 2022
Mrseriousman , modify your post and include the car brand, model and year of manufacture eg Toyota Corolla 2003; makes it easier for would-be drivers to reach a conclusion.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 6:43am On Nov 21, 2022
plantainbender:
Mrseriousman , modify your post and include the car brand, model and year of manufacture eg Toyota Corolla 2003; makes it easier for would-be drivers to reach a conclusion.

Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2022
Map1:
What model

Toyota Corolla 2005
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mrseriousman:
Can you drive ?
Do you have a driver's license?
Do you have an experience in transportation business?
Are you in need of a car ? Can you make a weekly delivery of 15k ?
Do you live around Obalande/Ikoyi axis ?
If you answered yes to all the above questions , do drop your email or phone number or email me so we can schedule an interview date .

It's a saloon car �, in good shape , all papers complete and all repairs and maintenance would be done by the owner .

Toyota Corolla , 2006. ( Everything is perfect except AC)

Nlfpmod

Mynd44

Seun

Rule 12 &18 broken , adequate measures should be putting in place to regulate inadequacy for the improvement of this forum

A lot of scammers using this site to defraud innocent citizens should be a priority of concern.
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by imagrg(m): 5:24am On Nov 30, 2022
You mean a screw-driver? shocked
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 6:58am On Nov 30, 2022
FamTomx2:

Nlfpmod

Mynd44

Seun

Rule 12 &18 broken , adequate measures should be putting in place to regulate inadequacy for the improvement of this forum

A lot of scammers using this site to defraud innocent citizens should be a priority of concern.

Hahahahah. You are tired already? You haven't seen nothing . Guess your illiteracy is overwhelming you now. Where is your proof ? The best option for you is to take sniper cuz the disgrace you have given yourself here is massive . Next time ,you will think twice before coming to spur trash .
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 7:03am On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=FamTomx2 post=118784521]

Nlfpmod

Mynd44

Seun

A lot of scammers using this site to defraud innocent citizens should be a priority of concern. [/quote

The pain is too much for you to bear . Crying over nothing . It's a pity . R.I.P cuz this pain would eventually kill you . Better buy your coffin now .
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 7:08am On Nov 30, 2022
FamTomx2:

Nlfpmod

Mynd44

Seun

The pain is too much for you to bear . Crying over nothing . It's a pity . R.I.P cuz this pain would eventually kill you . Better buy your coffin now .
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Worthless criminal return those stolen vehicles before you will be declared wanted. Oga Car snatcher you won't have peace..!
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2022
FamTomx2:

Worthless criminal return those stolen vehicles before you will be declared wanted. Oga Car snatcher you won't have peace..!

Hahahah. Abeg who has been begging for me to stop ? Indirectly you are begging for me to stop but I won't cuz na you wake a sleeping lion. I go torment you till your death .

So your father does car snatching too ? But it's the same with stealing na , where is your common sense you brain less fool
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Hahahah. Abeg who has been begging for me to stop ? Indirectly you are begging for me to stop but I won't cuz na you wake a sleeping lion. I go torment you till your death .

So your father does car snatching too ? But it's the same with stealing na , where is your common sense you brain less fool

Pwhahahaha..Oga Car Thief,

The only way to escape my judgement here on NL is to change this ur senseless moniker if not Chukwu Abiama will strike you dead. No rest for the Ritualist Car Armed Robber..grin grin grin grin
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
FamTomx2:

The only way to escape my judgement here on NL is to change this ur senseless moniker if not Chukwu Abiama will strike you died. No rest for the Ritualist Car Armed Robber..grin grin grin grin

It's now the idiot is seeing this one ....hahahahahah. Are you blind too ?
So no be Amadioha again? Na chukwu Abiama ? Chai ... Confused fool

You know say you don run twice and I kept mentioning you again ,that should tell you who deal with who . I will finish you here .

R.I.P
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2022
FamTomx2:

The only way to escape my judgement here on NL is to change this ur senseless moniker if not Chukwu Abiama will strike you dead. No rest for the Ritualist Car Armed Robber..grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha...this brainless fool can't stop to amaze me . Did I see " Ritualist car Armed robber ? " Hahahahah... This cracked me up like " balablu , Blu Blu blubal " Tinubu come carry your brother .

R.I.P mumu man .
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Hahahahahaha...this brainless fool can't stop to amaze me . Did I see " Ritualist car Armed robber ? " Hahahahah... This cracked me up like " balablu , Blu Blu blubal " Tinubu come carry your brother .

R.I.P mumu man .

Your soul won't have peace , trust me on that Oga barawo! Anything you does now you will definitely be aware of you tormentor pwhahahaha.

Worthless thief you quickly open an account here some weeks back to steal and deceive Nigerians, you met your Waterloo. Death will mock you, grave will reject your corpse..

You wished me R.I.P which Everyman will give account of his life, mine to you is your miserable soul will never rest . (Y.M.S.W.N.R) so whenever you see this abbreviation na your fate be that.

Ezi Bida the condemned criminal ! Hahaha

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
FamTomx2:

Your soul won't have peace , trust me on that Oga barawo! Anything you does now you will definitely be aware of you tormentor pwhahahaha.

Worthless thief you quickly open an account here some weeks back to steal and deceive Nigerians, you met your Waterloo. Death will mock you, grave will reject your corpse..

You wished me R.I.P which Everyman will give account of his life, mine to you is your miserable soul will never rest . (Y.M.S.W.N.R) so whenever you see this abbreviation na your fate be that.

You see how senseless you are ? Me wished you R.I.P ? Abi you are suffering from dementia too ? I didn't wish you R.I.P , you prayed for it yourself and said you should be killed by bullet , mob action or Amadioha .
So how can I wish a dead man death when he is already dead ? You are a walking corpse Incase you don't know. Na you kill yourself no be me .
You see your life and how amusingly daft you are?

If na you dey show me shege , I for no mention you again after you disgracefully ran away .

Stupid senseless nobody. I will teach you a lesson here . Just dare comment on any post or bully anybody anywhere , I will make you shed tears for mentioning me without a cause .

I am here for you
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
FamTomx2:

IPOB criminal . That is how your people have being subjected to now . It's a nice picture of your father before his death. Send more . May your soul R.I.P
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
Mrseriousman:

You see how senseless you are ? Me wished you R.I.P ? Abi you are suffering from dementia too ? I didn't wish you R.I.P , you prayed for it yourself and said you should be killed by bullet , mob action or Amadioha .
So how can I wish a dead man death when he is already dead ? You are a walking corpse Incase you don't know. Na you kill yourself no be me .
You see your life and how amusingly daft you are?

If na you dey show me shege , I for no mention you again after you disgracefully ran away .

Stupid senseless nobody. I will teach you a lesson here . Just dare comment on any post or bully anybody anywhere , I will make you shed tears for mentioning me without a cause .

I am here for you

It's time to chain you spiritually, becos the generational curse wey dey follow you, no allow you take eyes see stolen cars......You have to teach those that rendered you useless lesson starting with your unfortunate parents not me. See as Ode dey chest beat online, Chaii you be hooligan I swear..

You too tiny for me for here, thunder go fire your miserable life surely. Condemned criminal you no go live long to enjoy your loots.

The prayers of those that you stole their vehicles will haunt you down.

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 7:51am On Dec 06, 2022
FamTomx2:

It's time to chain you spiritually, becos the generational curse wey dey follow you, no allow you take eyes see stolen cars......You have to teach those that rendered you useless lesson starting with your unfortunate parents not me. See as Ode dey chest beat online, Chaii you be hooligan I swear..

You too tiny for me for here, thunder go fire your miserable life surely. Condemned criminal you no go live long to enjoy your loots.

The prayers of those that you stole their vehicles will haunt you down.

Hahahahahhaha. Your mumu don do. So you don tire to call gods ? Your foolishness is amazing . Oya follow spiritually na so that you will be naked on the streets.

Bloody fool . E Pain you reach bone . Where is my bike that you stole ? R.I.P FamTomx2 . Buried Dec 2, 2022.
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Hahahahahhaha. Your mumu don do. So you don tire to call gods ? Your foolishness is amazing . Oya follow spiritually na so that you will be naked on the streets.

Bloody fool . E Pain you reach bone . Where is my bike that you stole ? R.I.P FamTomx2 . Buried Dec 2, 2022.

I exposed this thief well, grin may una see persin who dey seek for a driver to employ and his nagging attitudes like those ashewos at Benin streets. This criminal no fit stay with a woman not to talk of man management.

Now we all know that you a worthless scammer, who is disguising as a car rental employer, you will die a horrible death.

Any body who dm you didn't actually love his or her existence.

grin grin grin
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2022
FamTomx2:

I exposed this thief well, grin may una see persin who dey seek for a driver to employ and his nagging attitudes like those ashewos at Benin streets. This criminal no fit stay with a woman not to talk of man management.

Now we all know that you a worthless scammer, who is disguising as a car rental employer, you will die a horrible death.

grin grin grin

Exactly what I said !!! Na ashawo dey first call him mama ashawo and your stupidity won't let you know when you are senselessly exposing your foolishness.

I know that your mother was an ashawo which is why she abandoned you as a child . Your father died as a thief and a scammer and you have followed suit .

And all should take note " FAMTOMX2 " was buried Dec 2, 2022. This imposter is a criminal who go on nairaland asking for people's car pictures so he can rob them .

R.I.P
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 11:54am On Dec 06, 2022
FamTomx2:

grin grin grin

It is people who have sense that dm me. Not people in abject poverty who uses only midnight data to browse . Do yourself a favor and beg online so that some people will help your life .

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2, 2022. R.I.P
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mrseriousman:

It is people who have sense that dm me. Not people in abject poverty who uses only midnight data to browse . Do yourself a favor and beg online so that some people will help your life .

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2, 2022. R.I.P

At least am using not my hard earned money to buy data but a free one to be using your miserable life heregrin while you are using people"s sweats from car theft proceeds to troll, no bi sudden ultimely death go meet ni?

Your are a frustrated element and it has shown.

Infact you will die a slow and a painful death.

Na your ashawo momma whom didn't raised you well be this, pwhahahaha.

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2022
FamTomx2:

At least am using not my hard earned money to buy data but a free one to be using your miserable life heregrin while you are using people"s sweats from car theft proceeds to troll, no bi sudden ultimely death go meet ni?

Thank you for showing us your mothers picture cuz there is no way you can have my mother's picture except your mother's . Did you see the abject poverty she is in ? Chai, and she still abandoned you ?

Finally !!!! Thank you too for admitting the fact that poverty has dealt with you and you only use midnight free data . At least , you are saying the truth now . That's good .

Thirdly , because of abject poverty , you believe that a common car must be snatched and anyone who is rich is a scammer . Of course how can you believe otherwise? When all your life ,you can't even afford data .

This is why you hate Nigerian women Cuz you can't afford to take care of yourself let alone a woman . Shameless fool .

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2,2022. R.I.Pieces
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Thank you for showing us your mothers picture cuz there is no way you can have my mother's picture except your mother's . Did you see the abject poverty she is in ? Chai, and she still abandoned you ?

Finally !!!! Thank you too for admitting the fact that poverty has dealt with you and you only use midnight free data . At least , you are saying the truth now . That's good .

Thirdly , because of abject poverty , you believe that a common car must be snatched and anyone who is rich is a scammer . Of course how can you believe otherwise? When all your life ,you can't even afford data .

This is why you hate Nigerian women Cuz you can't afford to take care of yourself let alone a woman . Shameless fool .

Your Soul Will Never Rest this is a reminder, No peace for the wicked common thief. Return those stolen vehicles or perish with them.

As long as those stolen vehicles are with you, you will never know peace. This are results of bad parenting. Family of thieves.

See the useless papa & ashewo mama wey born this highway criminal. grin
they are fighting for their share of loots grin

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by FamTomx2(m): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2022
Mrseriousman:

Your Soul Will Never Rest this is a reminder, No peace for the wicked common thief. Return those stolen vehicles or perish with them.

As long as those stolen vehicles are with you, you will never know peace. This are results of bad parenting. Family of thieves.

See the useless gay papa & ashewo mama wey born this highway criminal. grin
useless family grin

Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 7:33am On Dec 07, 2022
FamTomx2:

See the useless gay papa & ashewo mama wey born this highway criminal. grin
useless family grin

Wow , another picture of your dead father but wait a minute , I didn't even know that he was gay and still died a thief ? And now his son has ran mad too ? Please show us another of your mentally deranged family members picture .

Due to lack of proper sleep , you are still spewing thrash as repetition . Soon , stroke will engulf your entire brain for not sleeping due to poverty .

Where is my bike ? Where is it ?
FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2 2022. R.I.P
Re: In Need Of A Driver For a weekly Delivery by Mrseriousman: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2022
FamTomx2:

You get hard earned money na him you no fit buy data ? Abeg shut up your bloody pick pocket mouth . Haba ! Just beg people to help your life . No dey disgrace your entire generations unborn here .

FAMTOMX2 died Dec 2 20222. R.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Differences Between Wife-material And Girlfriend-material / Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! / One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.