Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

What Is Your Love Language? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Love Language? (22400 Views)

My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money / He Doesn't Know My Love Language. / What Is Your Love Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
Liposure:
For me, Love is better expressed than professed.

Is this a coded way of saying that you prefer expressions of love in the form of gifts and other gestures that require deep pockets?
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
Toks2008:

Zzor the Epiphany of these love languages is a game changer.

You know how frustrating it can be when you do all you can to show someone you love them and they keep telling you they don't feel loved?

You begin to wonder if they are OK but you are the one with the big problem.

If you like buy a Ferrari for someone whose love language is not gift but physical touch, walahi he or she will drive your ferrari to cheat on you with someone that will provide that touch or give the world to someone whose love language is words of affirmation, you will be surprised that the person will run away with someone who makes them feel special.

This life just dey too weird.

Once you know the love language of your significant other, you are almost certain to have them fall for you 200%.
You are right,men and physical touch sha lol
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by alizma: 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
Toks2008:
THE POWERFUL EFFECT OF LOVE LANGUAGE

When you hear the term love language what comes to your mind?... Let me guess... You probably think it is when you say or hear sweet things to or from someone you love but you are so very wrong..

Love language is that unique and peculiar way people expect to be treated for them to have a level of assurance that they are loved and the most complex twist to this is that every individual has a different love language and this is why you must meticulously find out the love language of the person you are with and not just assume you know.

OK let me make it simpler for you to understand by listing the different love languages we have.

1.Physical Touch: This is the love language of some people and no matter what you do for them, if this is lacking then you don't love them... If you like give them all the Diamonds in the world, as long as you don't touch them as often as they want, they will never feel loved and may Likely cheat on you with anyone who is ready to to communicate with them this way even if the person does not truly desire them.

2. Words of affirmation : This is the way some people understand love. Do whatever you think they love, if you don't tell them often how you love and appreciate them, they will fly away into the hands of anyone who will and even if the person is lying to them, they care less but just tell them often how special they are to you or how sweet they are and you are guaranteed their love and devotion.

3. Gifts: This is as straightforward as it sounds.. Just by some people gifts whether expensive or not and you have their love and devotion, to this group of people nothing else is as important as you buying them gifts from time to time and no matter what you do, to them they will never feel loved until they find someone who buys them gifts.

4. Quality time : This set of people care less about words of affirmation gift, or anything else but just spend time with them and I mean quality time and you have them loving you like puppies, this set of people are the type that complain of their lover not spending time with them even if they get the whole world from same person

5. Acts of service : This set of people just need you to be there for them in terms of rendering little assistance from time to time. This is their own love language and they will fall in love helplessly with anyone who is selfless enough to Render a helping hand even if you have nothing else to give them.

The Question now is.... "How do we know the love language of the person in our lives..."

The answer is very simple... ASK. don't assume.. Many of us know what makes our hearts melt so stop assuming and stop doing the wrong things cos no matter what you do, if you don't communicate with your significant other in the precise love language they love, you will only make them feel unloved and may likely lose them to someone who hits the right spot.

So when you hear your loved one complain to you that he or she does not feel loved by you regardless of all your efforts, please don't get confused, you are probably not using their love language to communicate with them. Once you get it right, you will definitely experience a whole new boost in your romance.

Hope this makes sense.

It does make sense. Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Hausa(m): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
Mine is gift and attention, if you slightly deny me your attention I might get used to it and slip away from you.I'm a chronic attention seeker from whoever I choose to love,I grew up getting so much attention from my dad so my man must fill that space,enough childish drama
Which begs the question as to what my love language really is. Because I've pretty much got no idea.
I had little or no attention growing up. Parents weren't there, uncle and wife didn't give a damn.

What would be my love language then?
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Toks2008(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
Zzor:
You are right,men and physical touch sha lol

A lady once told me that she grows weak for any guy that does little things like helping her to do dishes, takes care of the kids, and little things that matter and that she won't give such a man up for anything...

Until recently, I never understood her psyche... Now I know her love language is act of service.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
rendering some act of selfless service to me or others no matter how little it is wil seem wil make me like u so much.
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by longifilis(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
I believed in nature, it has been orchestrated at a particular time of our life we gat to have affinity for the opposite sex...

I don't love nor do I believe in love language

God be praised ... Ultimately
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Toks2008(m): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
placeofallure:
I've never thought of this, but now that you asked.... I think it's spending time with me and expressing it. Reciting it all the time like a nursery rhyme. grin grin kinda childish but that's me.

See how opposite you are to pocohantas.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
CALLING NAME IN SPECIAL TONE ,SUCKING MY JOYSTICK。IF MY LADY CANT GIVE Mouth Action,OUR RELATIONSHIP WONT LAST.
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Toks2008(m): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Collinsaik:
rendering some act of selfless service to me or others no matter how little it is wil seem wil make me like u so much.

Acts of service.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by SPDAZZY(f): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Mine is Acts of service. It bulldozes all negativity.
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Truthabulabula(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
Kondomatic:
My love is deaf and dumb.

Sign language I guess

Brother man you need help grin
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Juliearth(f): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Words of affirmation/quality time.
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by pozehnani(f): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
grin
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Aguilar(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
4 & 5
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Munzy14(m): 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
Toks2008:
Mine are words of affirmation and physical touch.... These two do wonders to my soul.
Toks the lover man..
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by labelle123(f): 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
Love ni love ko

I've better things to worry about for now
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Ishilove: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
pocohantas:
Whatever you do, don’t keep telling me you love me every second. You know that shii of ending calls with “I love you”. Kai! Makes me want to smash my phone o!!!

That said, communication is very important to me. I didn’t say “time”, because I understand we are all busy, but when you can’t make out time to keep me posted, call, pick or return calls, then the situation is unsalvageable. The person that keeps in touch is the one I know, every other is jara. smiley smiley
Poco, stop sounding so unromantic na cheesy
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Definitely physical touch, followed closely by words of affirmation. There's just is undescribable thing about holding hands and occasionally touching your head, waist and hands. Sometimes I find myself unconsciously touching my loved ones on their necks and shoulders because the affection is heart deep and has now synced with my subconscious and manifests in the random touchery. For me, physical touch is my most decipherable love language.
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Kondomatic(m): 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
Truthabulabula:

Brother man you need help grin
I know right
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by JaneYave(f): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
Quality time

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by pocohantas(f): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ishilove:

Poco, stop sounding so unromantic na cheesy

Lol, I am not, but I am not a very emotional woman. I have my days, the rest of the time, we deal with facts and figures. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by 2special(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
Toks2008:
Lalasticlala what is your love language?
Snake

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Ishilove: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol, I am not, but I am not a very emotional woman. I have my days, the rest of the time, we deal with facts and figures. grin
I'm not emotional myself but I am incurably romantic. Ending each call with "I love you" makes my heart sing like Celina Odion cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Ishilove: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
2special:
Snake
LMAO
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by mekiluv01: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
I think no. 1 is for Slawormiir

My one and only weed smoker and pussy banger, hence, the real niggar...
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by pocohantas(f): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ishilove:

I'm not emotional myself but I am incurably romantic. Ending each call with "I love you" makes my heart sing like Celina Odion cheesy

If you do it once in a while, fine. If you keep saying it, it begins to sound repetitive and that is annoying to me. Especially with Nigerian men that can share love like hotspot. They just open mouth waaa “I love you”. Ask them for ordinary kidney, their number won’t be reachable again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Royalty5(f): 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
virginboy1:
Hmmmm.

I am more interested in knowing President Buhari's love Language towards Nigeria. lipsrsealed
................................................................................................................................................................... Kill joy
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Ishilove: 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
pocohantas:

If you do it once in a while, fine. If you keep saying it, it begins to sound repetitive and that is annoying to me. Especially with Nigerian men that can share love like hotspot. They just open mouth waaa “I love you”. Ask them for ordinary kidney, their number won’t be reachable again.
LMAO! Ordinary kidney indeed. You really have your head screwed on tight unlike us with ours floating in the sky cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by mekiluv01: 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Nawa ooo. So your own love language na gift out of all he mentioned. Toto geh mouth sha, Allah
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by mariahAngel(f): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
Munzy14:

Toks the lover man..

Gini wu olu ihunanya gi? cheesy
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Twoclans(f): 10:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
I think it has to be physical touch for me.The hugs,the hand holding ,the pecks and kisses from someone I love can raise butterflies in my stomach.

Meanwhile on the other hand I am so horrible that if I do not like you and you touch any part of my body I could just start vomiting or spiting.

akeeng come and tell us your love language wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Memes To Start Ur Week With... / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study / how hard is it to find Mr right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.