Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

What Is Your Love Language? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Love Language? (22402 Views)

My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money / He Doesn't Know My Love Language. / What Is Your Love Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Twoclans(f): 6:20am On Mar 08, 2021
akeeng:
just gimme pomo chop everytime cheesy cheesy

Is that part of toks list cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by akeeng: 6:47am On Mar 08, 2021
Twoclans:

Is that part of toks list cheesy cheesy

I’ll say it’s part of physical cheesy
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Hathor5(f): 7:11am On Mar 08, 2021
larryking540:

only you ,u want all ...u na oliver twist o

Why wouldn't I want it all? cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0ligX9PupI
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by VanillaIyce(f): 7:11am On Mar 08, 2021
Toks2008:
THE POWERFUL EFFECT OF LOVE LANGUAGE

When you hear the term love language what comes to your mind?... Let me guess... You probably think it is when you say or hear sweet things to or from someone you love but you are so very wrong..

Love language is that unique and peculiar way people expect to be treated for them to have a level of assurance that they are loved and the most complex twist to this is that every individual has a different love language and this is why you must meticulously find out the love language of the person you are with and not just assume you know.

OK let me make it simpler for you to understand by listing the different love languages we have.

1.Physical Touch: This is the love language of some people and no matter what you do for them, if this is lacking then you don't love them... If you like give them all the Diamonds in the world, as long as you don't touch them as often as they want, they will never feel loved and may Likely cheat on you with anyone who is ready to to communicate with them this way even if the person does not truly desire them.

2. Words of affirmation : This is the way some people understand love. Do whatever you think they love, if you don't tell them often how you love and appreciate them, they will fly away into the hands of anyone who will and even if the person is lying to them, they care less but just tell them often how special they are to you or how sweet they are and you are guaranteed their love and devotion.

3. Gifts: This is as straightforward as it sounds.. Just by some people gifts whether expensive or not and you have their love and devotion, to this group of people nothing else is as important as you buying them gifts from time to time and no matter what you do, to them they will never feel loved until they find someone who buys them gifts.

4. Quality time : This set of people care less about words of affirmation gift, or anything else but just spend time with them and I mean quality time and you have them loving you like puppies, this set of people are the type that complain of their lover not spending time with them even if they get the whole world from same person

5. Acts of service : This set of people just need you to be there for them in terms of rendering little assistance from time to time. This is their own love language and they will fall in love helplessly with anyone who is selfless enough to Render a helping hand even if you have nothing else to give them.

The Question now is.... "How do we know the love language of the person in our lives..."

The answer is very simple... ASK. don't assume.. Many of us know what makes our hearts melt so stop assuming and stop doing the wrong things cos no matter what you do, if you don't communicate with your significant other in the precise love language they love, you will only make them feel unloved and may likely lose them to someone who hits the right spot.

So when you hear your loved one complain to you that he or she does not feel loved by you regardless of all your efforts, please don't get confused, you are probably not using their love language to communicate with them. Once you get it right, you will definitely experience a whole new boost in your romance.

Hope this makes sense.

1-3 and the peace you will experience from me will be radiating.
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Kylekent59: 8:50am On Mar 08, 2021
truthsayer009:
I'm so bothered that you found this thread when you are actually suppose to be busy making drones & car engines, you are simply mad.

People get mad when you tell the truth about them. I knew you were gonna say something like that. I am right about what I said here concerning the truth.
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by korban3134(m): 9:15am On Mar 08, 2021
Ikjosh04:
All of the above but the love language I value most is, Submission and Tranquillity!!

Suprisingly you didn't add those 2 to your list.

Interesting!! angry

Do you mean love language(s) are not attributes of Love?

Seconded, same here
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Emarvel(m): 9:28am On Mar 08, 2021
Toks2008:
THE POWERFUL EFFECT OF LOVE LANGUAGE

When you hear the term love language what comes to your mind?... Let me guess... You probably think it is when you say or hear sweet things to or from someone you love but you are so very wrong..

[b]
My love languages are spending Quality Time, Physical Touch, and Receiving gifts.
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Twoclans(f): 9:29am On Mar 08, 2021
akeeng:
I’ll say it’s part of physical cheesy

I know it had to be physical for you cheesy
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by dihno4real(m): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2021
Physical touch.
Words of Affirmation.
Quality time.
Respect.

Omo my own many ooo. sad
Maybe that's why I don't have a girl.
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Nato008(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kylekent59:
I find this post absurd. What da hell is wrong with Nigerian youths?

You should be discussing how to make drones, construct car engines, boost farming, and most importantly, take over the country from old men.

are u ok??.....did anyone force u into this thread..people will just be ranting carelessly
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Tonytonex(m): 12:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
Babara1994:
Bank credit alert
That's gifts na
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Tonytonex(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
mine is physical touch
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by mariahAngel(f): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
Munzy14:

O nwekwara ihe ozo na Wuhu time and touch....You know that touch that doesn't need permission from a lover.

Oya mere ejihu m getaway egwuriegwu..That's a good time to express both for a busy schedule person like me.

The love language is so real...Because av been with different ladies that wanted it differently....

One wanted communication every now and then..that year.
One wanted PDA,touch,and time anywhere, anytime shy me then...cheesy

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Gi na getaway ehn... cheesy

Ihe m ji gwa gi ihe a wu, maka ahuru m ebe I piara the thread attack ka ofu pastor iwe weh ga....grin grin.

A ma'm ama me ya grin grin grin
A si'm ma chotu Toks okwu grin

It's real, and doesn't open one to manipulation.. U love what u like...

I never see person weh love Wetin he/she hates.

And best love is the one that is being reciprocated, if not, back off.

I know that it's real but I've come to learn that when you expect much from people (to make you feel good or whatever), you make yourself vulnerable, and some people might take advantage of that.

One thing about me is I'm emotionally generous, but I've learned to guard myself (emotionally) from manipulative people who see that as a weakness and tend to take advantage.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by insignegianniga: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
Can you do it now ?
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Munzy14(m): 5:59am On Mar 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Gi na getaway ehn... cheesy

A ma'm ama me ya grin grin grin
A si'm ma chotu Toks okwu grin

I know that it's real but I've come to learn that when you expect much from people (to make you feel good or whatever), you make yourself vulnerable, and some people might take advantage of that.

One thing about me is I'm emotionally generous, but I've learned to guard myself (emotionally) from manipulative people who see that as a weakness and tend to take advantage.

Lol, yes o..that's when I feel alone in my own world with a partner...with all the time and touches... Ka obi na adi mu mma..cheesy

You and toks...okwa eme I kpoya tokunbo...grin

One thing that helps my principles is I don't really expect that much from anyone..if anything comes,I take it as jara/ bonus.

If u are always on guard to avoid being taken advantage of, u will be like a security guard who's hand is always on his gun trigger even when everywhere is at peace.

A cool way to bypass being that vulnerability and being taken advantage of , is simply setting out goals and priorities and sticking to them without being confused(but this is usually difficult for some ladies) That is y u see guys shouting women are confused in some FP threads...The moment u get confused or lose focus from those goals and priorities, u set oneself up for manipulation by the other person.

Again, love comes with sacrifice, in fact it goes hand in hand with it..... If the sacrifice isn't there, then everything turns out as self deceits on both parties.

Normally some ladies bring emotions to play...But what matters is never lose focus.

People who are focused right from younger age, have the higher percentage of meeting the right people whose focus(dreams,goals and aspirations) is in sync with theirs.

Lastly nothing beats genuine...Be genuine...

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by mariahAngel(f): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol, yes o..that's when I feel alone in my own world with a partner...with all the time and touches... Ka obi na adi mu mma..cheesy

You and toks...okwa eme I kpoya tokunbo...grin

Okwaya? cheesy

Toks is one of the few good ones on this platform. I respect him. cheesy

One thing that helps my principles is I don't really expect that much from anyone..if anything comes,I take it as jara/ bonus.

If u are always on guard to avoid being taken advantage of, u will be like a security guard who's hand is always on his gun trigger even when everywhere is at peace.

A cool way to bypass being that vulnerability and being taken advantage of , is simply setting out goals and priorities and sticking to them without being confused(but this is usually difficult for some ladies) That is y u see guys shouting women are confused in some FP threads...The moment u get confused or lose focus from those goals and priorities, u set oneself up for manipulation by the other person.

Again, love comes with sacrifice, in fact it goes hand in hand with it..... If the sacrifice isn't there, then everything turns out as self deceits on both parties.

Normally some ladies bring emotions to play...But what matters is never lose focus.

People who are focused right from younger age, have the higher percentage of meeting the right people whose focus(dreams,goals and aspirations) is in sync with theirs.

Lastly nothing beats genuine...Be genuine...

You know what they say about Sags falling too quickly? Well, it's true most times.
That is one of the reasons I stay in check. I can't afford to lose control.
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Munzy14(m): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

Okwaya? cheesy

Toks is one of the few good ones on this platform. I respect him. cheesy

You know what they say about Sags falling too quickly? Well, it's true most times.
That is one of the reasons I stay in check. I can't afford to lose control.
Lol...
Is not about control cha..

You seem to be scared of falling, maybe due to previous experience or things you hear and read.

It happens to some humans especially ladies..

Ihe ka cha mkpa wu, ur priorities... Kedu ihe ndi I choro kedu ihe ndi I na achoghi.....Don't be too harsh, don't be too soft..on the fence ka cha mma...with principles..
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by mariahAngel(f): 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...
Is not about control cha..

You seem to be scared of falling, maybe due to previous experience or things you hear and read.

It happens to some humans especially ladies..

Ihe ka cha mkpa wu, ur priorities... Kedu ihe ndi I choro kedu ihe ndi I na achoghi.....Don't be too harsh, don't be too soft..on the fence ka cha mma...with principles..

Well, I wouldn't say I've been that hurt by anyone or felt anything for someone and regretted it later.

Just being careful...especially because of what I read
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Munzy14(m): 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
mariahAngel:

Well, I wouldn't say I've been that hurt by anyone or felt anything for someone and regretted it later.

Just being careful...especially because of what I read
cheesy
Well as human we are highly influenced by what we read, see or watch.

Were kwa nwayoo na-agu...
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Ssoil(f): 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
Quality time/
Physical touch/
gifts/
Words of affirmation
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by EmmaNuella77(f): 7:33am On Mar 10, 2021
Funny thing.I never knew words of affirmation was one of my love language until, I met this guy.. Another funny thing he isn't even my spec.

But them sweet words. Good Lord!!! Them toe curling sweet words. Tell me more hunnieee grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by mariahAngel(f): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2021
Munzy14:

cheesy
Well as human we are highly influenced by what we read, see or watch.

Were kwa nwayoo na-agu...

I remember when I started logging on to nairaland newly... everything I read then was so shocking, I couldn't believe! grin omg!

Mana ugbu a, shock capacitor'm a dituwala weak. cheesy
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by mariahAngel(f): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2021
EmmaNuella77:
Funny thing.I never knew words of affirmation was one of my love language until, I met this guy.. Another funny thing he isn't even my spec.

But them sweet words. Good Lord!!! Them toe curling sweet words. Tell me more hunnieee grin

This is another side to it.

@the second part... grin
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by EmmaNuella77(f): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

@the second part... grin

I don't really understand
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Munzy14(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

I remember when I started logging on to nairaland newly... everything I read then was so shocking, I couldn't believe! grin omg!

Mana ugbu a, shock capacitor'm a dituwala weak. cheesy
Lol
Some are fictions...While some comes with added salt and pepper...cheesy
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Munzy14(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
mariahAngel:

@the second part... grin
grin
Umu nwoke nke a eeeh...The use words scatter a Lady's head..

You know those words like;
Akwa Ugo m, apunanwu m, ocha mma, my sunshine, echeta a lota na nro m, ugegbue oyibo m, obi m, uto m.....grin grin with all these names from a guy...nwaanyi ga eji cup kuru love na nñu ya ka mmiri...grin

Owu hu onyeowula macha love language ha...NA when them use am on the person, everywhere ga na eshi ya love love..grin
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by mariahAngel(f): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Munzy14:

grin
Umu nwoke nke a eeeh...The use words scatter a Lady's head..

You know those words like;
Akwa Ugo m, apunanwu m, ocha mma, my sunshine, echeta a lota na nro m, ugegbue oyibo m, obi m, uto m.....grin grin with all these names from a guy...nwaanyi ga eji cup kuru love na nñu ya ka mmiri...grin
As in ehn... grin

Owu hu onyeowula macha love language ha...NA when them use am on the person, everywhere ga na eshi ya love love..grin

That's the truth. grin
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
Twoclans:
I think it has to be physical touch for me.The hugs,the hand holding ,the pecks and kisses from someone I love can raise butterflies in my stomach.

Meanwhile on the other hand I am so horrible that if I do not like you and you touch any part of my body I could just start vomiting or spiting.

akeeng come and tell us your love language wink
I regret typing that shit. Shouldn't have fallen for the thirst trap. Now this dude below has quotted my comment already. Bummer! I screwed up. I'm more than this...And to think I only fancy decent girls oh! I don't know the spirit that brought me here in the first damn place.
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by akeeng: 12:49am On Mar 11, 2021
KevUnique:

Gosh, your profile photo...That crest, and those ridges... I love a dark skinned women's bodies above all others. They own the best bodies around.
let me come over to suck your perky breasts and your toes. I will press the soft huge ass while at it. What a view! mmmm. #if I had me an ebony dolly....I'd play everyday *thinking out loud*
Are you okay? Back off my woman

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by addictiv(m): 3:47am On Mar 11, 2021
mine is ..."Send me your account number..." These days the hustle no let us notice any other language apart from money language
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Wittyglam(f): 5:52am On Mar 11, 2021
Beautiful, I made a detailed video on this topic. Love language is very important in a relationship. What is your partner's love language?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnxqNDEnxC8
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
akeeng:

Are you okay? Back off my woman
Mr . Man, if she's your woman then you ne d not to have sounded insecure. You dig?
I mean, you should have just said , 'hey , she's my woman. or, dude, that's my lady there. I won't want you using such raunchy language on her.'
But you saying, "back off my woman" That sounded childish, if you ask me tho.

It was just a photograph and you can't blame me for lusting over it, cuz "your woman" made it a public photo. If she is yours as you said, then she will keep em for your eyes only. Don't ya think so? Even if she is a sexual liberated type ah woman, she will still keep it for your eyes only. But she didnt.
Talk to your woman ooo. looking and commenting are both free, and aren't crimes . It's touching that is a crime. I ain't done nothing wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Memes To Start Ur Week With... / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study / how hard is it to find Mr right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.