Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

What Is Your Love Language? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Love Language? (22399 Views)

My Girlfriend Said Her Love Language Is Demanding Money / He Doesn't Know My Love Language. / What Is Your Love Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
Re: What Is Your Love Language? by akeeng: 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
KevUnique:

Mr . Man, if she's your woman then you ne d not to have sounded insecure. You dig?
I mean, you should have just said , 'hey , she's my woman. or, dude, that's my lady there. I won't want you using such raunchy language on her.'
But you saying, "back off my woman" That sounded childish, if you ask me tho.

It was just a photograph and you can't blame me for lusting over it, cuz "your woman" made it a public photo. If she is yours as you said, then she will keep em for your eyes only. Don't ya think so? Even if she is a sexual liberated type ah woman, she will still keep it for your eyes only. But she didnt.
Talk to your woman ooo. looking and commenting are both free, and aren't crimes . It's touching that is a crime. I ain't done nothing wrong.
This long essay just to say you are sorry?
Son, back off my woman

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Love Language? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
nah...it ain't worth it. I won't give in. Because of naked woman? Nah..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Memes To Start Ur Week With... / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study / how hard is it to find Mr right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.