Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams (30137 Views)

No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima / “bubble May Burst Soon” – Gani Adams To UN, US, Others / Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by LikeAking: 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nigeria Jaga jaga.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
New way to make money.

Confusion.

I have read the history of south west and i noticed the competition among themselves for relevancy.

They have opc, amuteke, now they want to create a new security outfit....doing what exactly??

Ask your dad.

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
New way to make money.

Confusion.

I have read the history of south west and i noticed the competition among themselves for relevancy.

They have opc, amuteke, now they want to create a new security outfit....doing what exactly??

Ask your seniors to tell you.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by SoBright101: 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
I'm very sure you are not Yoruba because a true Yoruba won't attack, condemn, abuse or curse a whole tribe because of the decisions of few people.

You are an impostor

Oshigun:

Rubbish. Any new outfit would not be like ESN because only Igbos act illegally always to play into the hands of others.

Any new force could merely be touted to be a neigbourhood watch kind of thing. Not like ESN carrying sophisticated guns illegally. You Igbos are just bitter and difficult people who will always fall in holes you dig for yourselves..

Even the article says the new outfit will compliment the effort of all security agencies unlike ESN that touted itself an independent entity not answerable to anyone.

That you ignore the valid point about your worthless Governors, to be chatting bullcrap, just shows emotions will always rule the thinking of the average Igbo. You are in trouble because of your worthless Governors.

3 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oshigun:

ESN shot themselves in the foot with their videos taunting the Fulani-led FG that was already cranky at the treatment of Fulanis across the SE and SW.

Blame SE Governors, very greedy and corrupt Fulani asslickers , for putting Kanu in that position in the first place. With Amotekun in place, no way the FG can reject any move by SE governors to initiate a similar South East security outfit.

The bottom.line is that your greedy leaders don't want to fund it and prefer for Igbos to continue dying. Not a fan of Kanu or his method but SE Governors put him in the position where Igbos were happy to welcome and embrace his effort rather than question it as illegal.

Your Governors are wicked and worthless. This is why I am amazed Igbos prefer to use their time attacking Yoruba leaders when their own leaders are by far the worst in Nigeria.

Are you sure you have been reading the news? Between the AMOTEKUN and ESN which of these two outfits have been active? More people are now been killed in the SW than even before the Amotekun corps was established

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Olatunji1929: 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
New way to make money.

Confusion.

to torment you,your father and your fellow Fulani terrorist

4 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Notasyouthink: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oshigun:

Well don't start looking for anyone to blame, especially your favourite Yoruba 'bogeymen', when the government clamps down on ESN which is effectively an outlawed militia.

You Igbos are patently lawless by nature and never learn. You always expect others to back and support every hasty, rash and ill-thought out thing you do. Legal or otherwise. When that does not happen you begin shouting 'saboteurs' and 'betrayers' up and down.
I don't just know why you afonjas are hateful and hypocritical in nature.

We all know that something gave birth to ESN and that is fulani terrorism and state sponsored killings (which is illegal) Now, I don't know why an average yoruba will ignore fulani terrorism and other state sponsored killings (which gave birth to ESN) to be tackling only ESN.

Is fulani terrorism legal??

Attacking ESN and at the same time, turning a blind eye on the atrocious acts and terrorism of fulani means one thing and that is, you afonjas are not happy that the great Igbos finally came up with something good and effective to protect their land from demonic invaders.

Any good step the Igbos made for the betterment of their lives and that of others you vision less afonjas must attack them without having a second thought or rethink.

1) Igbos were against buhari's presidency and you afonjas were busy then attacking igbos to the extent of telling them to leave Lagos for no just cause, today what is happening in Nigeria??

2) In 2015 kanu went to USA to solicit for weapons from wold Igbo Congress telling them the need for them to help in protecting and preserving igbo land from Islamic invasion, you afonjas were running amok then attacking Igbos and kanu as usual without asking questions. Some of you even went as far as calling for total annihilation of Igbo race. Today I hope some of you have seen those things that kanu saw back then.

3)When IPOB members are being used as target practice by the fulanised security agents you lots were rejoicing over it without knowing that it will soon get to you. Today what is happening in yoruba land??

4)When igbos started agitating for biafra you afonjas were calling for Thunder and brimstone on the igbo race, saying that igbos are calling for war but today some of you are agitating oodua Republic. The question now is are you afonjas not calling for war by signing a different national anthem in yoruba land??

I can go on and on in listing you people's misdeeds towards the great Igbo race but let me stop here.

Lastly, Igbos are not vision less like the rest of tribes in Nigeria and I think they deserve some respect and accolades on that and not unnecessary hate and envy from you afonjas.

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by EzeNri(m): 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oshigun:

Hard to wish Igbos well if you dont know. You people are very difficult and unreaosnable. You expect the automatic backing of others for all you do whether legal or illegal.
No sense Igboman banks on Yorubas for support. ESN is illegal but why is OPC forming SWSN?

God will help Yoruba people

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by EzeNri(m): 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oshigun:

Rubbish. Any new outfit would not be like ESN because only Igbos act illegally always to play into the hands of others.

Any new force could merely be touted to be a neigbourhood watch kind of thing. Not like ESN carrying sophisticated guns illegally. You Igbos are just bitter and difficult people who will always fall in holes you dig for yourselves..

Even the article says the new outfit will compliment the effort of all security agencies unlike ESN that touted itself an independent entity not answerable to anyone.

That you ignore the valid point about your worthless Governors, to be chatting bullcrap, just shows emotions will always rule the thinking of the average Igbo. You are in trouble because of your worthless Governors.
Incoherent rant again?

Is OPC setting up a SWSN? Does OPC represent SW governments?

NO!!!

You Yorubas need help.

Nobody achieves much through sluttery, shady and unreliable lifestyle.

You guys run down ESN on your media, now you guys want to clone ESN.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by EzeNri(m): 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oshigun:

Well don't start looking for anyone to blame, especially your favourite Yoruba 'bogeymen', when the government clamps down on ESN which is effectively an outlawed militia.

You Igbos are patently lawless by nature and never learn. You always expect others to back and support every hasty, rash and ill-thought out thing you do. Legal or otherwise. When that does not happen you begin shouting 'saboteurs' and 'betrayers' up and down.
SE is always a step ahead of Yorubas as long as this zoo is concerned.

We don't need your support. Offer it to your brothers in Beninoise IDP camps

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by EastisBae: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
EzeNri:
Watch how our Tu Face neighbours will stop bleating "ESN is not backed by law" now they are about to set up theirs.

MNK is always a step ahead. Thank you Director.

We support Omoluabis in their quest to defend Oodua land. We love Iba Gani Adams.

They are treacherous, chameleonic and totally lacking in character which they always try to hide under the banner of "sophersication".

The same fools that have been condemning ESN since day one about how it's not backed by law and bla bla bla will now turn around shamelessly to support this, is this not the height of hypocrisy and witchcraft??

Well, their own Muslim brothers must have leaked the information to buhari that made him to order the shoot at sight of anyone carrying AK47. I don't wish them evil but I wish them whatever they wish others.

The bad news for them is that this move will still hit the rocks because they're divided and lack tact. When Nnamdi Kanu recruited, organized, trained and armed ESN, no one knew! He did it covertly and it was highly classified including logistics and all. Nigerians only woke up one day to see a large well trained and armed men doing parade in the middle of an unknown forest!

Now compare the above scenario with these guys who have not even done anything but are already announcing their moves publicly. How do they think it will be successful when the federal government is now going to unleash the entire army, police and DSS to preempt it?! It is quite obvious they are incapable of doing it covertly and successfully just like Nnamdi Kanu's ESN?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Idiko1: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
The two biggest problems with Nigerians are tribalism and insincerity. I guess tribal tendencies lead to acts of insincerity among Nigerians. The presence of ESN has opened the fool's eyes in Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Masterkernel1: 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Eastern security network is a terrorist group and formed by a fugitive

Wow! See who's talking. A man who's sympathetic to terrorism, I'm sorry to tell you that your brothers are proscribed globally as the 3rd and 4th deadliest terrorists groups in the world.

A people ravaged by poverty, Insurgency and Illiteracy.

8 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by EastisBae: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
They shouldn't be surprised when they see battalions of soldiers moved to their region, and with the fulani herdsmen already occupying their forests, they won't have any secret location where they can carry this out without being hunted down by the army. SMH.

11 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Idiko1: 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nbotee:
Dis is exactly why the South East are their own problems.. ESN was launched and instead of their various state govt's to adopt dem and legitimise the group, they supported the govt of the day to wage way on a group fighting for the security of the region..

Are you still in support of any governor in Nigeria? Thank goodness the goofy governors did not have nay control of ESN. Who wants to deal with paid political agents such as the state governors in Nigeria? The moronic jackasses will definitely look the other way if their wives are being raped as long as allocation keeps following from the central government.

5 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Masterkernel1: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oshigun:

Are you dumb? Is ESN legal to begin with before we even begin addressing the issue of them carrying guns? Any normal adult will of course criticize ESN because it is a militia the Government will have no choice to crush sooner or later lest others like it begin springing up everywhere.

You guys never change. Declare Biafra illegally against the Nigerian constitution to then blame Yorubas for lives lost through your own irresponsible action.

Same way Igbos swung behind illegal ESN to want to now cry Yorubas did not wish ESN well. How can anyone wish ESN well knowing how things will end and also in view of the inaction of your irresponsible Governors, the worst in Nigeria, derelicting their duties. Did you Igbos not indulge and ignore their misrule and incompetence in preference for foaming at the mouth about Sanwo Olu and Tinubu.

Hard to wish Igbos well if you dont know. You people are very difficult and unreaosnable. You expect the automatic backing of others for all you do whether legal or illegal.

I quite respect your choice of language, but may I clearly state it clearly that FG is aiding and abating Insurgency and Banditry.

How many Fulani people have they arraigned for various killings in the South West? Eastern states Governors were reasonable for not forming any security that will be controlled by FG, just same way they rendered Amateku useless with the laws.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by luluosas(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
In preparation for Oduduwa Republic

3 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by tillaman(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Iba Gani Adams don speak

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by LilyColin(f): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
New way to make money.

Confusion.

Convulsing as usual

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hahahahaha I said it earlier that those stupid big for nothing guys who called themselves Amoteku security network na idiots, ordinary small small Fulani boys wey them papa leave at home to dey look after the younger ones dey challenge those big for nothing Amoteku guys inside forest, Gani Adams and his boys should go and meet my ESN brothers for a training

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by capitalzero: 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
chiagozien:
Stop the ranting and tell me why you need another legal securities when you have legal securities like,legal Amotekungrin,legal policegrin,legal military and legal opc.

All this legal legal yet no result,better to have one illegal that give results.
You are right. Nigeria is a lawless country.

4 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Divinenwa: 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
The amutekun never worked

4 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by capitalzero: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
Masterkernel1:

I quite respect your choice of language, but may I clearly state it clearly that FG is aiding and abating Insurgency and Banditry.

How many Fulani people have they arraigned for various killings in the South West? Eastern states Governors were reasonable for not forming any security that will be controlled by FG, just same way they rendered Amateku useless with the laws.

Amotekun are not rendered useless with the laws. Those guys in Amotekun are hungry and jobless people. Most Amotekun members are political thugs .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by lastempero: 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
Nbotee:
Dis is exactly why the South East are their own problems.. ESN was launched and instead of their various state govt's to adopt dem and legitimise the group, they supported the govt of the day to wage way on a group fighting for the security of the region..

So they can play politics with it like they did with amotekun.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Heavensent01(m): 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
New way to make money.

Confusion.

I think you should worry more about your alimajiri terrorist region that couldn't exploit the advantage of their population to the growth of the retrogressive power drunk empty head region, rather it was exploited for destruction and sending investors away

5 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by oluwasegun007(m): 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hmmmm

Amotekun never even start work...another one wan show

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by jrusky(m): 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
New way to make money.

Confusion.

Mind your business and face your region. Busy body.

E no concern you dem no beg you for money or for support. Face your front.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by VULCAN(m): 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
From where I am I can feel the hatred you have for the Igbo. Whatever you believe to be your reasons please note that such bile always affects the person who carries it.

Nigeria is where we are today because the Hausa Fulani have always found a way to coopt the Yoruba into their quest for total domination over this country. See how an erudite Professor of Law has turned into a lapdog for a semi illiterate cow herder!

I feel sad that the Yoruba Nation who have the highest number of human resources lack the courage to either attempt to dominate Nigeria(which will have left us in a much better position) or break away and form their own Nation.

The week after the North discovers oil in commercial quantities they will break away. Those guys have balls

Oshigun:

9 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oh...so una eye been dey there B4?.
And u guys were against ESN from day one. Bunch of hypocrites....Na wa for my country people.....sighs

8 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by binaie(m): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2021
if backed by the law, it would become another tootless Amotekun dog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We’ll Be Happy If Father Mbaka’s Predictions Come To Pass – Senator Gamawa / Deji Adeyanju With Femi Fani-Kayode After Court Granted Him Bail (photos) / Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.