Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams (30138 Views)

No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima / “bubble May Burst Soon” – Gani Adams To UN, US, Others / Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oshigun:

Why are you always lurking in the shadows looking for a Yoruba topic to pounce on with negativity? How many Yorubas do this for Igbo, Arewa and SS thread or wherever the f.ck you're from?

Inferiority complex will kill you.

Bros just calm down and take it easy before you KPAI yourself for nothing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oshigun:

Well don't start looking for anyone to blame, especially your favourite Yoruba 'bogeymen', when the government clamps down on ESN which is effectively an outlawed militia.

You Igbos are patently lawless by nature and never learn. You always expect others to back and support every hasty, rash and ill-thought out thing you do. Legal or otherwise. When that does not happen you begin shouting 'saboteurs' and 'betrayers' up and down.
Did I just read "lawless"?
See kettle calling pot black. When majority of your youths are stuck in being touts and street urchins commiting and manner of crimes and thuggery.
We don't need your support and we v never needed it my love.
Just last week that Fulani herdsmen suspended food crops to your region, u guys formed a useless slogan "The South Must Unite"....lol. Unite bawo? Even the anti-beef campaign u guys were clamouring for didn't even work out. Pls u can as well go back to eating beef at the expense of the blood of your tribesmen. Lest I forget, how was the owambe today, I hope u came out to pepper them with your latest matching regalia. Opoor sé.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by BKayy: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
So Amotekun is not a security network again lol.
I thought Afonjas said that we should copy their Amotekun while in reality they are trying to copy ESN.
Lol. Thunder fire who no get sense

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Eastern security network is a terrorist group and formed by a fugitive

Enter Onitsha or Aba and preach to them about this your lovely messages

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by rajiedreez: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
His neck beads reminds me of "baba dudu" sweet of that year
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by ScamHunter: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2021
Going in circles
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by McLizbae: 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2021
More and more pls! As it stands now, there can't be too much security outfits or personel esp in the SW. Myself and my street people even have ours, and we will continue to fortify and equip ourself for the mounting challenges.

Na we go end evil, God forbid otherwise!
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by ekeday(m): 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2021
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Franking: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2021
Good one. Security is important otherwise any money invested in agriculture will just be a waste. Herdsmen and their cattle are merely waiting to wreak havoc as usual.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Starzo: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
Tribalism will kill all of you on this site

2 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by flokii: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
My people are getting angry.. Fulani ati Hausawa run run run

Trouble sleep Fulani and their cows wan use yanga wake am.
Enough said.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Christistruth00: 10:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
EzeNri:
Watch how our Tu Face neighbours will stop bleating "ESN is not backed by law" now they are about to set up theirs.

MNK is always a step ahead. Thank you Director.

We support Omoluabis in their quest to defend Oodua land. We love Iba Gani Adams.

It will be backed up by State Law through the SW State house of Assembies.

They will not operate as the Terrorists that fought Uzodinma

2 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by TheNeededShock(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
Gani Adams sometimes behaves like a spoilt brat.....this is totally unnecessary and may only make issues worse, despite the media blackmail amotekun has done quite well considering it was formed just last year, considering with what they are working with and the training they got plus salaries I'd say that they are doing be far better than even the police......but what's really needed now is an improvement to Amotekun and the creation of an intelligence unit. The creation of an Amotekun intelligence unit would do well in neutralizing threats before they happen and help in maximizing the agency's resources. Training can be gotten from Isreal and all recruits should be made to swear an oath. Intelligence gathering is the way to go not just in fighting herdsmen bandits but in the general affairs of nigeria. The Yoruba's have alot of potential and advantages but we don't just see it, have failed to unite and our leaders have failed to put the interest of the region first before their ego.

2 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Christistruth00: 10:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
TheNeededShock:
Gani Adams sometimes behaves like a spoilt brat.....this is totally unnecessary and may only make issues worse, despite the media blackmail amotekun has done quite well considering it was formed just last year, considering with what they are working with and the training they got plus salaries I'd say that they are doing be far better than even the police......but what's really needed now is an improvement to Amotekun and the creation of an intelligence unit. The creation of an Amotekun intelligence unit would do well in neutralizing threats before they happen and help in maximizing the agency's resources. Training can be gotten from Isreal and all recruits should be made to swear an oath. Intelligence gathering is the way to go not just in fighting herdsmen bandits but in the general affairs of nigeria. The Yoruba's have alot of potential and advantages but we don't just see it, have failed to unite and our leaders have failed to put the interest of the region first before their ego.

Let Gani do what he is doing.

US has more than 30 Security Agencies

Every US State has its own Army, Airfoce , State Police , City Police, County Police. Federal Police, FBI branch

As long as Security is achieved.

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Hamiltonii: 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
Gani, you are in order.Gani, you are in order.Gani, you are in order.

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Zeezenho: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oshigun:

Is something wrong with you Igbos or am I speaking Latin? The simple point I am making is that you are always free to make your illegal moves. You always do anyway. So long as you accept those actions will have consequences then no wahala.

That is the problem. Igbos are not a mature people who are able to accept that actions have consequences. You will always end up complaining and looking for convenient scapegoats to blame when constituted authority move against your clearly illegal action. SAME happened with the declaration of Biafra and you are still blaming others for your irresponsible actions over 50 years on.

You will likely tell your grandkids that Yorubas killed ESN.

I use to take Yoruba people serious till I found out that they are too sophisticated to be reasonable.what we saw 50 years ago and declare biafra is what your sophisticated minds are see today and declared politicized amoteaku.

The buhary we saw 2015 and 18 warned you guys about him but you guys were too sophisticated to see,today you are typing from benin republic and still have the sophistication to call us difficult.

Our ESN is a model to follow it's leading the way of liberation .we the unsophisticated and and difficult people see things 50 years ahead.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by TheNeededShock(m): 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
Christistruth00:

Let Gani do what he is doing.

US has more than 30 Security Agencies

Every US State has its on Army, Airfoce , State Police , City Police, County Police. Federal Police, FBI branch

As long as Security is achieved.

The motive in which a person does something is very important, and what's the use of replicating something that's already available, plus Gani Adams is a non state actor with no political power or office anything he does is either ceremonial or illegal. And the region currently has no state intelligence unit which is important to security in any region even in the United States. If Gani is really concerned let him team up with Igboho and use OPC to chase fulani from the bush. It's simply the recipe for disaster when non state actors state creating para-militia groups.

2 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by pansophist(m): 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I don't just know why you afonjas are hateful and hypocritical in nature.

We all know that something gave birth to ESN and that is fulani terrorism and state sponsored killings (which is illegal) Now, I don't know why an average yoruba will ignore fulani terrorism and other state sponsored killings (which gave birth to ESN) to be tackling only ESN.

Is fulani terrorism legal??

Attacking ESN and at the same time, turning a blind eye on the atrocious acts and terrorism of fulani means one thing and that is, you afonjas are not happy that the great Igbos finally came up with something good and effective to protect their land from demonic invaders.

Any good step the Igbos made for the betterment of their lives and that of others you vision less afonjas must attack them without having a second thought or rethink.

1) Igbos were against buhari's presidency and you afonjas were busy then attacking igbos to the extent of telling them to leave Lagos for no just cause, today what is happening in Nigeria??

2) In 2015 kanu went to USA to solicit for weapons from wold Igbo Congress telling them the need for them to help in protecting and preserving igbo land from Islamic invasion, you afonjas were running amok then attacking Igbos and kanu as usual without asking questions. Some of you even went as far as calling for total annihilation of Igbo race. Today I hope some of you have seen those things that kanu saw back then.

3)When IPOB members are being used as target practice by the fulanised security agents you lots were rejoicing over it without knowing that it will soon get to you. Today what is happening in yoruba land??

4)When igbos started agitating for biafra you afonjas were calling for Thunder and brimstone on the igbo race, saying that igbos are calling for war but today some of you are agitating oodua Republic. The question now is are you afonjas not calling for war by signing a different national anthem in yoruba land??

I can go on and on in listing you people's misdeeds towards the great Igbo race but let me stop here.

Lastly, Igbos are not vision less like the rest of tribes in Nigeria and I think they deserve some respect and accolades on that and not unnecessary hate and envy from you afonjas.

A standing ovation for you. The guy you quoted is filled deeply with hate for the Igbos. His writing style always strategically highlights the Igbos in negative lights, and you'll never hear anything good about the Igbos from him.

But be careful, he might not be a yoruba person. Anyone can use any name here. Mere reading his post, I keep picking holes in all his writeup but choose not to engage. He no worth am. You try.

8 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by ScamHunter: 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Christistruth00:

It will be backed up by State Law through the SW State house of Assembies.

They will not operate as the Terrorists that fought Uzodinma

if backed by the law, it would become another tootless Amotekun dog. In reality, only the Igbo got it right because they're aware that Nigerian constitution is anti-South. Back the SWSN by law and it's dead cat like Amotekun. Imagine arming people with WWI rifles and shot gun and asking them to face Fulani armed with Kalashnikovs. It's just like Spitfires against F18s. In fact, you Yoruba are so dumb that I've given up hope that you all won't be sent on exile by Fulani. It's now I realized why the announcement against AK47 was made. You could not even set up a well-armed group quietly the way Igbo did. Meanwhile, they're sending your people to IDPs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Zeezenho: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2021
EastisBae:

They are treacherous, chameleonic and totally lacking in character which they always try to hide under the banner of "sophersication".

The same fools that have been condemning ESN since day one about how it's not backed by law and bla bla bla will now turn around shamelessly to support this, is this not the height of hypocrisy and witchcraft??

Well, their own Muslim brothers must have leaked the information to buhari that made him to order the shoot at sight of anyone carrying AK47. I don't wish them evil but I wish them whatever they wish others.

The bad news for them is that this move will still hit the rocks because they're divided and lack tact. When Nnamdi Kanu recruited, organized, trained and armed ESN, no one knew! He did it covertly and it was highly classified including logistics and all. Nigerians only woke up one day to see a large well trained and armed men doing parade in the middle of an unknown forest!

Now compare the above scenario with these guys who have not even done anything but are already announcing their moves publicly. How do they think it will be successful when the federal government is now going to unleash the entire army, police and DSS to preempt it?! It is quite obvious they are incapable of doing it covertly and successfully just like Nnamdi Kanu's ESN?

Dede all this you mentioned requires some level of liver where do you think afonja will gather liver from? maybe from benin republic.

6 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Apawicked: 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
Muric and the rest of Afonja Muslims will easily sabotage this move

2 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by babtoundey(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2021
Secret network here and there will only lead to more proliferation of arms and ammunition. Just in the south west alone, Amotekun, agbekoya and many other other groups are in place. If you can't regulate, coordinate and make the ones on ground work why creating another one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Jaqenhghar: 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
Only in Nigeria you have
Police force
Mobile police
SARS
Civil defence
Vigilantes
JTF
Civilian JTF
Amotekun
DSS
NIA
Military intelligence
Army
Airforce
Navy

All participating in fighting crime yet crime keeps increasing

Yet some people believe establishing a new security outfit will make a difference
undecided

2 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by BruncleZuma: 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Amunkita no do una abi?

4 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Lashist(m): 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oshigun:

ESN shot themselves in the foot with their videos taunting the Fulani-led FG that was already cranky at the treatment of Fulanis across the SE and SW.

Blame SE Governors, very greedy and corrupt Fulani asslickers , for putting Kanu in that position in the first place. With Amotekun in place, no way the FG can reject any move by SE governors to initiate a similar South East security outfit.

The bottom.line is that your greedy leaders don't want to fund it and prefer for Igbos to continue dying. Not a fan of Kanu or his method but SE Governors put him in the position where Igbos were happy to welcome and embrace his effort rather than question it as illegal.

Your Governors are wicked and worthless. This is why I am amazed Igbos prefer to use their time attacking Yoruba leaders when their own leaders are by far the worst in Nigeria.
In as much as some guys dey choke mouth for yoruba leaders matters bcus most live in the west, we criticize our leaders everyday and everytime...is there anything we can do about it, i dont think so. Even imo ppl chose ihedioha, supreme court dropped Mr Hope...let everyone rant about poor leadership their own way as long as you arent supporting the bad leaders. No need to be carrying the tribalism everytime. we know igbo leaders are greedy and useless..yab them as you like but pls allow us yab leaders from other places in peace na

2 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Alba3: 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2021
EzeNri:

Incoherent rant.

Why are you guys setting up a SWSN after condemning ESN? Why not depend solely on your law-backed Amotekun?

Slattery, shady and unreliable.

Small research or Google would have helped you to understand that SWSN is the same as Amotekun; It's not formed after ESN. Calling other tribe unprintable names on top of what didn't concern you or 'beating chest' on top of ignorance is a serious disease.

2 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by hotseat: 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
This sounds like Amotekun is dead just only after a few months after coming into existence.

Chai!

G = Give

A = Amotekun

N = New

I = Impetus

= GANI!
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by TheNeededShock(m): 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
EastisBae:

They are treacherous, chameleonic and totally lacking in character which they always try to hide under the banner of "sophersication".

The same fools that have been condemning ESN since day one about how it's not backed by law and bla bla bla will now turn around shamelessly to support this, is this not the height of hypocrisy and witchcraft??

Well, their own Muslim brothers must have leaked the information to buhari that made him to order the shoot at sight of anyone carrying AK47. I don't wish them evil but I wish them whatever they wish others.

The bad news for them is that this move will still hit the rocks because they're divided and lack tact. When Nnamdi Kanu recruited, organized, trained and armed ESN, no one knew! He did it covertly and it was highly classified including logistics and all. Nigerians only woke up one day to see a large well trained and armed men doing parade in the middle of an unknown forest!

Now compare the above scenario with these guys who have not even done anything but are already announcing their moves publicly. How do they think it will be successful when the federal government is now going to unleash the entire army, police and DSS to preempt it?! It is quite obvious they are incapable of doing it covertly and successfully just like Nnamdi Kanu's ESN?

The Nigerian army is bombing your sisters, mothers and fathers at orlu, wike jailed some of sisters making them wear 5 months old pant afterwhich army boys had an orgy with them, Enugu is suffering from water scarcity, hope and rochas are fighting like cat and dog in imo....but you're here jerking off on a Yoruba thread boosting about a militant group form by a coward in exile which has led to not just attacks by herdsmen but also attacks by the Nigerian Airforce, you're probably a frustrated flatin0 ape writing this trash somewhere from your face-me-i-box you in ketu/mile12 , even if the south west falls do you think economic migrants like you over here will survive. You're region is gradually becoming a second Yemen with the weekly attacks on police men and killings but you're concerning yourself with the issues of Yorubas....lol I see some of your fellow ignorant brothers laughing at the yoruba IDPs in benin republic without them knowing that eastern economic IDPs troop into Lagos on a daily, or do you think you fools can run to cameroon that's currently on fire ..lol, you Igbos are a vindictive, savage bush tribe with the only power you possess online. You act irrationally and let your vindictive bitter nature get the best of your pathetic lives. Your leaders can't manage the little region the half the seize of kano state but you ret@rds bitch everyday about Igbo presidency, apart from the few jobless online APC trolls who exchange words with you guys truth is that the average Yoruba doesn't give two sh!ts about you pathetic bastards or your region, even with the way your burukutu drinking albino opportunist of a leader was trying to gum body with Sunday Igboho did you see sunday recognize or reach out to the idiot, you people are just pathetic, the only reason am quoting you is because you're on a Yoruba thread screaming like a raped puppy. Get a life.

4 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by od501: 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Eastern security network is a terrorist group and formed by a fugitive

Are you this naive or na just under age dey worry you?! You mumu shaa
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by od501: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2021
TheNeededShock:

The Nigerian army is bombing your sisters, mothers and fathers at orlu, wike jailed some of sisters making them wear 5 months old pant afterwhich army boys had an orgy with them, Enugu is suffering from water scarcity, hope and rochas are fighting like cat and dog in imo....but you're here jerking off on a Yoruba thread boosting about a militant group form by a coward in exile which has led to not just attacks by herdsmen but also attacks by the Nigerian Airforce, you're probably a frustrated flatin0 ape writing this trash somewhere from your face-me-i-box you in ketu/mile12 , even if the south west falls do you think economic migrants like you over here will survive. You're region is gradually becoming a second Yemen with the weekly attacks on police men and killings but you're concerning yourself with the issues of Yorubas....lol I see some of your fellow ignorant brothers laughing at the yoruba IDPs in benin republic without them knowing that eastern economic IDPs troop into Lagos on a daily, or do you think you fools can run to cameroon that's currently on fire ..lol, you Igbos are a vindictive, savage bush tribe with the only power you possess online. You act irrationally and let your vindictive bitter nature get the best of your pathetic lives. Your leaders can't manage the little region the half the seize of kano state but you ret@rds bitch everyday about Igbo presidency, apart from the few jobless online APC trolls who exchange words with you guys truth is that the average Yoruba doesn't give two sh!ts about you pathetic bastards or your region, even with the way your burukutu drinking albino opportunist of a leader was trying to gum body with Sunday Igboho did you see sunday recognize or reach out to the idiot, you people are just pathetic, the only reason am quoting you is because you're on a Yoruba thread screaming like a raped puppy. Get a life.

Bla bla bla bla....RANTS! You are not making sense sir. Read your comment

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Oyiboman69: 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oshigun:

ESN shot themselves in the foot with their videos taunting the Fulani-led FG that was already cranky at the treatment of Fulanis across the SE and SW.

Blame SE Governors, very greedy and corrupt Fulani asslickers , for putting Kanu in that position in the first place. With Amotekun in place, no way the FG can reject any move by SE governors to initiate a similar South East security outfit.

The bottom.line is that your greedy leaders don't want to fund it and prefer for Igbos to continue dying. Not a fan of Kanu or his method but SE Governors put him in the position where Igbos were happy to welcome and embrace his effort rather than question it as illegal.

Your Governors are wicked and worthless. This is why I am amazed Igbos prefer to use their time attacking Yoruba leaders when their own leaders are by far the worst in Nigeria.
in as much it is illegal to be formed by KANU...it relevance is more effective than that of the South west security outfit.
There's been peace in the south east where the Igbos are defending their land than the politicised one in the south west. The Easterners don't needs the permission of the Fulani federal government approval... Do you know that when you have any issue with a northern and when a soldier is involved in the scene, he automatically support the northerner and oppress the other person ?. Let the herdsmen try any rubbish in the east and see how the ESN will deal with them even in the face of the Nigerian army...
The south west security outfit is dead on arrival...I'm not an Igbo man or from the east ...I'm just saying it the way it is....

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Wins APC Senatorial Ticket In Edo / If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.