Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams (30144 Views)

No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima / “bubble May Burst Soon” – Gani Adams To UN, US, Others / Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by DigitB: 8:01am On Mar 07, 2021
This one na Amotekun pro max. We know how it will end up.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Amumaigwe: 8:02am On Mar 07, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Tribalism is at the heart of nigerian politics and you can't be condemning sanwolu for endSARS saga and still be promoting Peter Obi despite his inactions as governor concerning akwazu SARS... it's a stinking hypocrisy that shows you Igbos for whom you truly are. I'd advise you guys to learn from the Jews you so crave to be like and focus more on your businesses that you run in the south west, make money, stay under the radar and leave politics for the locals, if you're not okay with the economic environment of the region it's advisable you leave to your region and do whatever you want there. I know few yoruba guys who have been living in the east doing business, making serious money but don't involve themselves with the local or regional politics. Finally if you guys are serious about gaining your biafra kindly take another example of the Jews by leaving Egypt and going back to your promised land of the south east. Igbos are the only Jews that want the promise land but don't want to leave egypt (other parts of Nigeria) because unlike the Jews they can't withstand the wilderness.

If that's your headache, Lagos is officially a nomansland; meaning that an igbo like fulani or any other Nigerian can even become the governor of Lagos State. Perish the thought that one day Igbos will be forced to leave lagos. We are there for good. Get that into your cone skull
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by TheNeededShock(m): 8:04am On Mar 07, 2021
Amumaigwe:

If that's your headache, Lagos is officially a nomansland; meaning that an igbo like fulani or any other Nigerian can even become the governor of Lagos State. Perish the thought that one day Igbos will be forced to leave lagos. We are there for good. Get that into your cone skull

And biafraland is conquered for good, piss on Ojukwu's grave and get that into your flathe@d. Ask the hausas at shasha how they were forced out of ibadan, lol ask your old parents if they're not dead how they were forced out of lagos during the civil war.... what's giving you guys liver is simply the liberality of most Yoruba's cus you can't try half this shit in some northern states but times are changing, you guys would still get what's coming for you.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by TheNeededShock(m): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2021
Lashist:

You are the monkey....you quoted me but you didnt say where you saw me promoting peter...why dont you carry your rants to falz and macaroni and other well meaning yorubas that were against Sars..truly not everyone here is mentally okay..you are an idiot if you dont give advice how oduduwa nation can be met while you help push for it..so oduduwa republic isnt fraud but somehow biafra is...omo hate has finished your life...nothing is expected from you in life except more hate

Stay away from Yoruba threads and fvckin focus in your stinkpile of a region.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by TheNeededShock(m): 8:10am On Mar 07, 2021
ScamHunter:

Are you sure you're educated? Lagos is developed because the British made it administrative capital not because of any foresight by your Yoruba leaders. Which leaders? Are they not Iike the Tinubu and Osibanjo of today?

I say you're not educated because Biafra cannot be 5 Igbo states. Why do you want Biafra to be only 5 Igbo states? So that you keep on reaping where you did not sow? Crude oil lust. Let me inform you that native Igbo are in Benue, Kogi, Edo, Rivers, Akwaibom, CrossRivers, Delta and if Biafra is only Igbo, all those areas should be in Biafra. In case you think you'll still be stealing Bayelsa, Edo and Delta oil when Biafra Igbo are gone, don't take those people for fools.

Always blaming Igbo for your woes while ignoring your killers is the reason why you've been classified 2face people. Face Fulani like men the way ESN is doing. Are you not ashamed that a big tribe like Yoruba is on progressive exile because of herdsman. Common herdsmen? Fulani is doing to your people what they cannot do to Igbo. Even I wouldn't believe that herdsman are potent enough to deal with a big tribe like Yoruba teh way they dealt with small ones like Tiv and Southern Kaduna. Have you noticed that when Fulani wants to fight Igbo, they send the army? But for Yoruba, herdsmen are enough. The pattern is obvious, Fulani wants to conquer the south. Army for the Igbo, herdsmen for Yoruba. Herdsman I thought is for small tribes. Think why cowardice and unreliability should be your trait. As in you can't even defend your Homeland due to fear fear.

Whatever you tell your pathetic self to feel good at night... kindly go to rivers and call it biafra if wike doesn't send the army to bury a bullet in your thick skull. Engaging you bastards is a waste of time, energy and resources..hausa dare not trieds what it does in your eastern hell in the south west because nigeria would shake to it's core, enjoy the bombing of orlu.. jumping from Yoruba threads to threads like your sorry lives depends on it. Sad, pathetic tribe.

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by TheNeededShock(m): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2021
Lashist:

Omo no need to continue with you..just realized this your moniker was created to troll..your daily hustle is to create monikers to troll igbos...goodluck

And you guys jump from Yoruba threads to thread displaying your subhuman nature.... flatin0s are scum of the earth
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by smsinnigeria(m): 8:38am On Mar 07, 2021
Too much tribal war in this forum. Can't we for once tolerate one another. Yet we are singing one Nigeria song always. It is better we belong to one continent than one country because the way the youths have embraced tribalism Nigeria can never be United even in 200 years to come.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by November1857(m): 8:54am On Mar 07, 2021
EastisBae:

They are treacherous, chameleonic and totally lacking in character which they always try to hide under the banner of "sophersication".

The same fools that have been condemning ESN since day one about how it's not backed by law and bla bla bla will now turn around shamelessly to support this, is this not the height of hypocrisy and witchcraft??

Well, their own Muslim brothers must have leaked the information to buhari that made him to order the shoot at sight of anyone carrying AK47. I don't wish them evil but I wish them whatever they wish others.

The bad news for them is that this move will still hit the rocks because they're divided and lack tact. When Nnamdi Kanu recruited, organized, trained and armed ESN, no one knew! He did it covertly and it was highly classified including logistics and all. Nigerians only woke up one day to see a large well trained and armed men doing parade in the middle of an unknown forest!

Now compare the above scenario with these guys who have not even done anything but are already announcing their moves publicly. How do they think it will be successful when the federal government is now going to unleash the entire army, police and DSS to preempt it?! It is quite obvious they are incapable of doing it covertly and successfully just like Nnamdi Kanu's ESN?

I love your Grammar !

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by November1857(m): 9:07am On Mar 07, 2021
Christistruth00:

It will be backed up by State Law through the SW State house of Assembies.

They will not operate as the Terrorists that fought Uzodinma
Typical skull mining terrorist ! Thesame law that's backing Amotekun...
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by November1857(m): 9:18am On Mar 07, 2021
TheNeededShock:

The Nigerian army is bombing your sisters, mothers and fathers at orlu, wike jailed some of sisters making them wear 5 months old pant afterwhich army boys had an orgy with them, Enugu is suffering from water scarcity, hope and rochas are fighting like cat and dog in imo....but you're here jerking off on a Yoruba thread boosting about a militant group form by a coward in exile which has led to not just attacks by herdsmen but also attacks by the Nigerian Airforce, you're probably a frustrated flatin0 ape writing this trash somewhere from your face-me-i-box you in ketu/mile12 , even if the south west falls do you think economic migrants like you over here will survive. You're region is gradually becoming a second Yemen with the weekly attacks on police men and killings but you're concerning yourself with the issues of Yorubas....lol I see some of your fellow ignorant brothers laughing at the yoruba IDPs in benin republic without them knowing that eastern economic IDPs troop into Lagos on a daily, or do you think you fools can run to cameroon that's currently on fire ..lol, you Igbos are a vindictive, savage bush tribe with the only power you possess online. You act irrationally and let your vindictive bitter nature get the best of your pathetic lives. Your leaders can't manage the little region the half the seize of kano state but you ret@rds bitch everyday about Igbo presidency, apart from the few jobless online APC trolls who exchange words with you guys truth is that the average Yoruba doesn't give two sh!ts about you pathetic bastards or your region, even with the way your burukutu drinking albino opportunist of a leader was trying to gum body with Sunday Igboho did you see sunday recognize or reach out to the idiot, you people are just pathetic, the only reason am quoting you is because you're on a Yoruba thread screaming like a raped puppy. Get a life.
empty barrel make the loudest noise !
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 07, 2021
SIRTee15:

Pls leave ibos alone n face the north.
Hausa/fulani are the ones chasing Yoruba off their land to benin republic.
Face the real enemy n stop chasing shadows.

What's your problem with ESN or IPOB? How does their activity affects u as a Yoruba person?
U are fixated with the illegality of ESN, but will never talk about about the illegality of fulani herdsmen carrying AK47 and killing Yoruba farmers.

I just don't understand the mindset of present Yoruba generation. Chasing rats while their own house is on fire.
Something must be wrong somewhere.

I'm Yoruba btw. So don't deflect to the usual bigotry rants.

The way this new generation thinks ehn, it's terrible. They don't concern themselves with the problems they have, but are preoccupied with others' problems.

Deal with your own problem first before criticising others. ESN is doing great, we need WSN that's away from government's interference to be effective.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by EastisBae: 10:35am On Mar 07, 2021
TheNeededShock:

[s]
The Nigerian army is bombing your sisters, mothers and fathers at orlu, wike jailed some of sisters making them wear 5 months old pant afterwhich army boys had an orgy with them, Enugu is suffering from water scarcity, hope and rochas are fighting like cat and dog in imo....but you're here jerking off on a Yoruba thread boosting about a militant group form by a coward in exile which has led to not just attacks by herdsmen but also attacks by the Nigerian Airforce, you're probably a frustrated flatin0 ape writing this trash somewhere from your face-me-i-box you in ketu/mile12 , even if the south west falls do you think economic migrants like you over here will survive. You're region is gradually becoming a second Yemen with the weekly attacks on police men and killings but you're concerning yourself with the issues of Yorubas....lol I see some of your fellow ignorant brothers laughing at the yoruba IDPs in benin republic without them knowing that eastern economic IDPs troop into Lagos on a daily, or do you think you fools can run to cameroon that's currently on fire ..lol, you Igbos are a vindictive, savage bush tribe with the only power you possess online. You act irrationally and let your vindictive bitter nature get the best of your pathetic lives. Your leaders can't manage the little region the half the seize of kano state but you ret@rds bitch everyday about Igbo presidency, apart from the few jobless online APC trolls who exchange words with you guys truth is that the average Yoruba doesn't give two sh!ts about you pathetic bastards or your region, even with the way your burukutu drinking albino opportunist of a leader was trying to gum body with Sunday Igboho did you see sunday recognize or reach out to the idiot, you people are just pathetic, the only reason am quoting you is because you're on a Yoruba thread screaming like a raped puppy. Get a life.[/s]

I couldn't read the incomprehensible migraine inducing trash you wrote because it was garbage, dude are you re.tar.ded or what?

Afonjas are the worst things that happened to the Southern belt of Nigeria, a worthless majority group that are worse than minorities in getting their acts together. They ridiculously turned themselves to doormat and kept ass.licking the fulanis shamelessly while hoping to curry their favour yet those they practically worship have no atom of regard for them.

Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria and has the same status with Abuja in the scheme of things i.e they're both national heritages and that is why Nigerians from every part of the country are in their large numbers there. Do you think you can try the rubbish you did in Oyo against innocent Hausa traders in Lagos? Of course not because the Hausas there will chase you away. You even tried it once in Mile 12 and they thoroughly humiliated you.

Lagos is just an urban jungle were people live a Hobbessian lifestyle, I couldn't stand it myself and I relocated to the East years ago and that was the one of the best decisions I ever made!

The truth is that afonjas are cowardly in nature, chameleonic, disunited, confused, shortsighted and foolish! They formed amotekun that have now become victims instead of protecting their people and many of them are now refugees in Benin republic. The same fools that were talking nonsense about how ESN is not backed by law are now going back to their vomit, trying to form a similar security outfit, what manner of shameless hypocrites are these people??

Karma is indeed real because all their evil wishes against Igbos has now overtaken and consumed them. They are now facing threat of losing their ancestral lands just like it happened in the past while Igboland they hoped will be in crises are now relatively better, at least killings, rapes and destruction by the evil herdsmen are no longer taking place. Even the fulani herdsmen now obey instructions here in the East immediately they're issued yet the same fulani herdsmen will insult both their governors and people, and threaten them everyday while ignoring whatever laws or threats the so-called landowners issue them.

I'm really sorry for you all because your treacherous lifestyle has come full circle to haunt you. I see a repeat of Illorin all over again, and if you think you can successfully dislodge the fulani herdsmen from your lands then you're joking. It has not started yet many of you have already become refugees.

The fulani herdsmen know they're dealing with gutless cowards and that is why they're so confident and unrelenting in dealing decisively with the afonjas. Pathetic lots grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by jimyjames(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2021
omojesu202:

the difference is that FG can launch an airstrike against ESN but they can't do that against Amotekun. I have told you before now, no matter the good work ESN is doing, FG does not recognize them. You may say to hell with FG but that doesn't stop them from being Federal Government.
But another difference is amotekun are being killed by herdsmen and are afraid of ESN

But wait do you know amotekun arrested herdsmen and took them to a police station one time and were shot at by the police in that station,? It was in the news not long ago
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by ScamHunter: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2021
TheNeededShock:

And biafraland is conquered for good, piss on Ojukwu's grave and get that into your flathe@d. Ask the hausas at shasha how they were forced out of ibadan, lol ask your old parents if they're not dead how they were forced out of lagos during the civil war.... what's giving you guys liver is simply the liberality of most Yoruba's cus you can't try half this shit in some northern states but times are changing, you guys would still get what's coming for you.
What have you done to Fulani killing and sending Oduduwa people on exile?
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2021
SIRTee15:

Pls leave ibos alone n face the north.
Hausa/fulani are the ones chasing Yoruba off their land to benin republic.
Face the real enemy n stop chasing shadows.

What's your problem with ESN or IPOB? How does their activity affects u as a Yoruba person?
U are fixated with the illegality of ESN, but will never talk about about the illegality of fulani herdsmen carrying AK47 and killing Yoruba farmers.

I just don't understand the mindset of present Yoruba generation. Chasing rats while their own house is on fire.
Something must be wrong somewhere.

I'm Yoruba btw. So don't deflect to the usual bigotry rants.

If you're Yoruba and thinking/talking like this then obvious you're clearly self-hating, partisan and blind.

Suffice to say that if you're really Yoruba you would know we are not the one guilty of your claim in bold.

In fact I speak mainly because such is done against us consistently by Igbos alone.

If Igbos ever showed the uprightness to mind their business, and not be in the business of Yorubas malevolently, then Yorubas like me would have no interest in them whatsoever because Yorubas always face their own business as we have no traditional or deep-rooted issues with others as Igbos do.

Why don't you check the thread below, one of millions like it, showing Yorubas "chasing rats while their own house is on fire". Talk to me when the thread below and many like it validate your nonsensical claim my dear "Yoruba" brethren.

Do you see happiness or support for the Yorubas on the thread below from Igbo contributors? Lol.

https://www.nairaland.com/6447942/last-notorious-wakili-been-caught#99678866
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by TheNeededShock(m): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2021
EastisBae:

I couldn't read the incomprehensible migraine inducing trash you wrote because it was garbage, dude are you re.tar.ded or what?

Afonjas are the worst things that happened to the Southern belt of Nigeria, a worthless majority group that are worse than minorities in getting their acts together. They ridiculously turned themselves to doormat and kept ass.licking the fulanis shamelessly while hoping to curry their favour yet those they practically worship have no atom of regard for them.

Lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria and has the same status with Abuja in the scheme of things i.e they're both national heritages and that is why Nigerians from every part of the country are in their large numbers there. Do you think you can try the rubbish you did in Oyo against innocent Hausa traders in Lagos? Of course not because the Hausas there will chase you away. You even tried it once in Mile 12 and they thoroughly humiliated you.

Lagos is just an urban jungle were people live a Hobbessian lifestyle, I couldn't stand it myself and I relocated to the East years ago and that was the one of the best decisions I ever made!

The truth is that afonjas are cowardly in nature, chameleonic, disunited, confused, shortsighted and foolish! They formed amotekun that have now become victims instead of protecting their people and many of them are now refugees in Benin republic. The same fools that were talking nonsense about how ESN is not backed by law are now going back to their vomit, trying to form a similar security outfit, what manner of shameless hypocrites are these people??

Karma is indeed real because all their evil wishes against Igbos has now overtaken and consumed them. They are now facing threat of losing their ancestral lands just like it happened in the past while Igboland they hoped will be in crises are now relatively better, at least killings, rapes and destruction by the evil herdsmen are no longer taking place. Even the fulani herdsmen now obey instructions here in the East immediately they're issued yet the same fulani herdsmen will insult both their governors and people, and threaten them everyday while ignoring whatever laws or threats the so-called landowners issue them.

I'm really sorry for you all because your treacherous lifestyle has come full circle to haunt you. I see a repeat of Illorin all over again, and if you think you can successfully dislodge the fulani herdsmen from your lands then you're joking. It has not started yet many of you have already become refugees.

The fulani herdsmen know they're dealing with gutless cowards and that is why they're so confident and unrelenting in dealing decisively with the afonjas. Pathetic lots grin grin grin

This statement of mine most have hit a nerve......all the trash you wrote is born out of painment and severe depression from being an irrelevant group, a lost war and largely being losers at politics and statecraft, simply pathetic coping mechanisms is what your weak reply was. If we're talking about treachery and cowardance igbos shouldn't be the ones throwing stones at others, Ojukuwu practically ran disguised as a woman after using 3million of his subhuman tribesmen as cannon fodder, while the likes of Ben Adekunle fought directly in the war your bearded goat of a leader was playing dictator and Azikiwe was in lagos supporting the genocide against his people. Fastfaword to present day and the albino HIV positive bastard Nnamdi Cownu who is a patsy to the NIA started a fight with the government was arrested, charged to court and sent to kuje prison all with the approval of south eastern leaders and elders, the chimp was given bail, the chimp jumped bail and ran abroad while the army indirectly murdered his two unfortunate parents, the coward was too sacred to even come for his parents burial....you compare this to men like sowore who called the government's bluff, influenced the removal of a president, contested for president, tried to start a revolution and was thrown in jail, battled the government in court and won, or you compare to someone like Sunday Igboho who after a stint in ife-modakeke war took on the fulani raiders in Oyo state, chased the fulani and their seriki with the old fool trembling in fear, and when DSS tried to arrest Igboho it was foiled by his brave and loyal kinsmen....you want to compare these guys to a glorified twitter warrior called Nnamdi Cownu, lol or your spineless leaders who fight openly like thugs sending security operatives for each other but can't create a security unit to secure their region, show me any know Igbo man who can sit at the table of yoruba men like fela, bola ige, femi falana, obasanjo, ben adekunle or even the Niger Delta militants in the creeks....were men are talking about power and influence flatin0 apes should avoid such discussions. Your stupid anti-yoruba narratives asides history knows who the cowards and backstabbers are. Quit using the fulani/hausa to brag, talk about what your tribe can do or STFU and quit whining like a bitch. grin grin ret@rded omo Igbo even said fulani respects him....lol you're a sad man, keep yapping sh!t, I just finished fvckin one of your sisters from imo state, she's currently drinking wine and telling me about how insecure and irritating her igbo brothers can be. Oloriburuku omo Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by TheNeededShock(m): 11:43am On Mar 07, 2021
ScamHunter:

What have you done to Fulani killing and sending Oduduwa people on exile?

Clearly we're doing more than your governors and region put together.....if you guys put half the attention you put on Yoruba's on your leaders someone like hope uzordinma won't be inviting soldiers to murder his people like bush rats
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by onuman: 11:52am On Mar 07, 2021
Rugaria:

How can this be remedied?

1)
By having equal number of states and political constituencies for each of the three regions that formed Nigeria in 1960.

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by ScamHunter: 11:59am On Mar 07, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Clearly we're doing more than your governors and region put together.....if you guys put half the attention you put on Yoruba's on your leaders someone like hope uzordinma won't be inviting soldiers to murder his people like bush rats
Doing more, yet on progressive exile?
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by TheNeededShock(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
ScamHunter:

Doing more, yet on progressive exile?

The only reason we don't hear about the atrocities of herdsmen in the south east by mainstream media is because nobody really gives a sh!t about you guys....can you repay the favor by minding your fvckin business and focusing on your "peaceful" region and peaceful orlu. You guys cry on Yoruba matters like we're related or share a history. Are you people cursed.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by tishbite41(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
tsspsolutions:

That Yoruba are two face and duplicitous is the greatest conspiracy against the Yoruba Nation by the Ibos. And I've come to understand there is an outfit tasked in ensuring this fallacy is sustain because looking at the content of the trend that started this whole hullabaloo doesn't even warrant it at all. Gani clearly stated his new outfit will compliment the efforts of security agencies and not to establish an independent militias so no basis for comparison with ESN.

Firstly, nobody is stealing Kanu's initiative, when he announced the launch of ESN, he said he's starting a security outfit like Amotekun, the official name is Western Nigeria Security Network (WNSN) and Hisbah in the North.

Secondly, majority of Yoruba comments online, the punch, Sahara reporters, the Cable, have always been sympathetic to ESN, I know some of our people will always have something to say about the fact it wasn't legally constituted but personally, I've always known Nigeria's problems can never be redeemed through legal means and those that created all the mess knew the fact that's why they always advised people to seek constitutional solutions. Story!

Finally, I want to believe there are some people on Nairaland who pretend to be Yoruba and Ibo just to cause trouble between the two groups.
Maybe Sowore was sympathetic because of what MNK did for him. The Afenifere supported too. But we knew the real thoughts of the Yorubas towards us when the military came to Orlu.
It is simply unfortunate that after your smear campaign against ESN, you guys are shamelessly stealing the IPOB template.
As for the 'conspiracies', I rest my case. The life and times of Awo will suffice anyone who is sincere.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by sammyonal: 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
TheNeededShock:

This statement of mine most have hit a nerve......all the trash you wrote is born out of painment and severe depression from being an irrelevant group, a lost war and largely being losers at politics and statecraft, simply pathetic coping mechanisms is what your weak reply was. If we're talking about treachery and cowardance igbos shouldn't be the ones throwing stones at others, Ojukuwu practically ran disguised as a woman after using 3million of his subhuman tribesmen as cannon fodder, while the likes of Ben Adekunle fought directly in the war your bearded goat of a leader was playing dictator and Azikiwe was in lagos supporting the genocide against his people. Fastfaword to present day and the albino HIV positive bastard Nnamdi Cownu who is a patsy to the NIA started a fight with the government was arrested, charged to court and sent to kuje prison all with the approval of south eastern leaders and elders, the chimp was given bail, the chimp jumped bail and ran abroad while the army indirectly murdered his two unfortunate parents, the coward was too sacred to even come for his parents burial....you compare this to men like sowore who called the government's bluff, influenced the removal of a president, contested for president, tried to start a revolution and was thrown in jail, battled the government in court and won, or you compare to someone like Sunday Igboho who after a stint in ife-modakeke war took on the fulani raiders in Oyo state, chased the fulani and their seriki with the old fool trembling in fear, and when DSS tried to arrest Igboho it was foiled by his brave and loyal kinsmen....you want to compare these guys to a glorified twitter warrior called Nnamdi Cownu, lol or your spineless leaders who fight openly like thugs sending security operatives for each other but can't create a security unit to secure their region, show me any know Igbo man who can sit at the table of yoruba men like fela, bola ige, femi falana, obasanjo, ben adekunle or even the Niger Delta militants in the creeks....were men are talking about power and influence flatin0 apes should avoid such discussions. Your stupid anti-yoruba narratives asides history knows who the cowards and backstabbers are. Quit using the fulani/hausa to brag, talk about what your tribe can do or STFU and quit whining like a bitch. grin grin ret@rded omo Igbo even said fulani respects him....lol you're a sad man, keep yapping sh!t, I just finished fvckin one of your sisters from imo state, she's currently drinking wine and telling me about how insecure and irritating her igbo brothers can be. Oloriburuku omo Igbo.
boss I hail ooooo, u single handedly murdered this people, respect. grin grin grin grin angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by awgumayor: 12:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
PureMe01:
welcome development but till it happens tho I trust Gani
Security outfit to be set up by an agbero is a welcome development, while the ESN set up by a freedom fighter is not. What constitutional power does he has to set a security outfit? Don't tell me it's to compliment AmoTootless-Kun, because ESN was set up due to lackadaisical attitude of the governors. Whatever security outfit that south west may set up will still be like Amo-tootless-kun, because it will still operate by the same cowards. The greatest weakness of Yoruba is cowardice and Fulani knows very well, that's why they are coughing and they fleeing to Benin republic. For Yoruba to protect themselves they should hire foreigners to do the job because cowards can't protect themselves against determined enemies, they only know how to talk down on others because their strength is in their mouth
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by ScamHunter: 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
TheNeededShock:

The only reason we don't hear about the atrocities of herdsmen in the south east by mainstream media is because nobody really gives a sh!t about you guys....can you repay the favor by minding your fvckin business and focusing on your "peaceful" region and peaceful orlu. You guys cry on Yoruba matters like we're related or share a history. Are you people cursed.
Answer the question. Are Yorubas not on exile progressively? From Ogun and soon Oyo?
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Oshigun:

ESN shot themselves in the foot with their videos taunting the Fulani-led FG that was already cranky at the treatment of Fulanis across the SE and SW.

Blame SE Governors, very greedy and corrupt Fulani asslickers , for putting Kanu in that position in the first place. With Amotekun in place, no way the FG can reject any move by SE governors to initiate a similar South East security outfit.

The bottom.line is that your greedy leaders don't want to fund it and prefer for Igbos to continue dying. Not a fan of Kanu or his method but SE Governors put him in the position where Igbos were happy to welcome and embrace his effort rather than question it as illegal.

Your Governors are wicked and worthless. This is why I am amazed Igbos prefer to use their time attacking Yoruba leaders when their own leaders are by far the worst in Nigeria.
your own governor's are likewise worthless and useless. See the joke playing out with ametokun and herdsmen in your region, that's why it amazes me that you guys are always attacking a region that has beaten federal marginalisation, a defeat in a civil war and state sponsored massacres ,when your leaders are among the worst in africa
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by tsspsolutions: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
tishbite41:
Maybe Sowore was sympathetic because of what MNK did for him. The Afenifere supported too. But we knew the real thoughts of the Yorubas towards us when the military came to Orlu.
It is simply unfortunate that after your smear campaign against ESN, you guys are shamelessly stealing the IPOB template.
As for the 'conspiracies', I rest my case. The life and times of Awo will suffice anyone who is sincere.

How can we steal Ipob template when the new outfit Gani is propping up is not gonna be independent? Some of you guys just like unnecessary controversies.

We want you to bring out any agreement signed between Awo and Ojukwu... Even the Russians that signed a non-aggression pact with Hitler before the Germans invaded Russia have never for once called the Germans betrayals.

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Rugaria: 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
onuman:

1)
By having equal number of states and political constituencies for each of the three regions that formed Nigeria in 1960.

onuman:

1)

I know this.. I'm talking about how you get to do so...
The state-mechanism is entrenched against such moves. So how can one be able to get more states created in the East, when actually the lopsided make up of the federal legislature (a body that will play a big role in this) was initiated to mitigate against such moves... How can one peacefully circumvent an evil system to do this good? That's where the rub is..

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by TheNeededShock(m): 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
awgumayor:
Security outfit to be set up by an agbero is a welcome development, while the ESN set up by a freedom fighter is not. What constitutional power does he has to set a security outfit? Don't tell me it's to compliment AmoTootless-Kun, because ESN was set up due to lackadaisical attitude of the governors. Whatever security outfit that south west may set up will still be like Amo-tootless-kun, because it will still operate by the same cowards. The greatest weakness of Yoruba is cowardice and Fulani knows very well, that's why they are coughing and they fleeing to Benin republic. For Yoruba to protect themselves they should hire foreigners to do the job because cowards can't protect themselves against determined enemies, they only know how to talk down on others because their strength is in their mouth

Lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by showafrica(m): 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2021
tsspsolutions:

When did they betray you? Kindly give us evidence

You don't have to continue to defend nonesense. Nobody seeks for approval to defend himself and Amotekun is an example. Now, you think those who formed Amotekun will fold hands and allow you form another outfit. They will not come out openly to oppose it, the only weapon remaining is betrayal.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Blackdisciple(m): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
Aside of Amotekun?
Well Amotekun is over rated..
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by onuman: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
Rugaria:

I know this.. I'm talking about how you get to do so...
The state-mechanism is entrenched against such moves. So how can one be able to get more states created in the East, when actually the lopsided make up of the federal legislature (a body that will play a big role in this) was initiated to mitigate against such moves... How can one peacefully circumvent an evil system to do this good? That's where the rub is..

If political restructuring to address the imbalance between the three regions fails, then division of Nigeria into many countries becomes the solution.

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by criuze(m): 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
If the n new boys won't be hand brand new Ak 47 better don't create them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: States Atiku, Obi, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Will Win - Governor Ifedolapo / Blame Buhari, Shettima, Lai Mohammed If Chibok Girls Are Not Found — PDP / Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.