Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams (30140 Views)

No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima / “bubble May Burst Soon” – Gani Adams To UN, US, Others / Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Daprinxy(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
NWFX:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/well-unveil-new-security-outfit-in-south-west-says-gani-adams/
OSHIGUN,or whatever you called yourself,I have been reading your comments for long and I always do feel your hatred towards Igbos even when you know they are doing the right thing and I do ask myself whether you're human being at all or whether you got a conscience with you at all..when I saw this post and saw your name even without reading your comment yet,I knew that you certainly must bring Igbos into this topic..every topics,every comments from you,you always brings Igbos into it or haven't you notice that,like you can never breath or live again without mentioning igbos negatively in any topic,even when the topic or post concerns them not...you always foam from your mouth and it disgusts a lot..condemning Nnamdi Kanu and at the same time,doing or starting to do what Nnamdi Kanu have been doing all these years you're causing,pouring out your evil hatred on him,the Igbos,the ESN and even the ipob...you talking about legal backings,the amotekun that got the legal backings,how far today,that they(Yorubas)want another security outfit?you talking about south east governors been useless,everybody knows that one,hence the reason the people of south east back Nnamdi Kanu and ESN because ESN is doing the work perfectly well..people asked you here whether to have a legally government backed security outfit,very docile and politicised, that Fulani herdmens still kill people and send your people packing from their ancestral homes or to have a functional illegal security outfit,backed by people and effectively doing what people wanted and also stop killing people from Fulani herdsmen,instead of you to answer them,you resorted back to name calling,that's the only thing I have been reading on your comments every time here....your hatred towards igbos makes you looks silly,sound stupid,act foolishly and comment demonically wicked without you noticing it..you guys hate Nnamdi Kanu for doing the right thing buh the same thing you guys condemned,criticised,dehumanised,rebelled,caused him for,is what you guys are doing today,yet some of you guys are still hating and you have the temerity to said that igbos are been difficult and unreasonable,just because they called a spade a spade and refused to lick the silly wicked government ass.about Igbos calling Yoruba leaders out and leaving their evil leaders behind,can you show me any proving Igbo person that have willingly defended any of Igbo politicians here because 99.9% of Nigerian politicians are evil,wicked,demonic,selfish and satanic irrespective of tribe,region or religion they emanated from?see eeh,don't bother replying me because I wouldn't reply you either because your thinking faculty is too low and your hatred is too very much.I don't engage my time with people that reason less than animal or somebody that sees the truth,knows the truth buh prefer lies because the truth is coming from somebody or from people he hate so much..you complicated your words up there and you don't even seems.to notice that just because your hatred is embodied and it's still controlling you silly.I wish you can have a deep breath,examine yourself and turn a new leave,stop hating on people that doesn't hate you,rather channel your hatred to you enemies that have sworn to run you over and take your land.the earlier you realise that you do punish yourself,cage your brain and destroying your soul by hating on people,the better for you..gracias!!!

2 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by seguno2: 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
Rugaria:
If so, it makes you wonder why institutions created by governments in the south to protect the interest of the south are always dancing to the whims of the federal forces while such organizations like hisbah up north, are totally entrenched in the duty of safeguarding the cultural life of their people irrespective of the opinion down south.. There are reasons for this.. Obviously, most of the people we call our governors and political representatives down south are nothing but "nothern recruits"! They are there to pretend like they are working for their immediate constituents when in practical terms, they are just taking orders from the north....

The highlighted is a powerful observation.
Very powerful. Extremely powerful.

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by DOCU(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Afonja and Foolishness are inseparable.

ESN is illegal.
Amotekun is legal.

Now you want to form SWSN. Is it going to be legal or illegal?

If you want it legal, of what need is it since you have Amotekun already?

If you want it illegal, why criticise ESN?

Dear hypocritical Afonjas,
Legalizing your security outfit will have no effect. If your quest to flush out bandits is a topic secret, you will make headway. All these government influenced security will not help you.

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by 1000angstroms(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
noble2faith:
I am a full-blooded Yoruba. I don't really understand what is wrong with some Yoruba folks on this platform. Don't you see that Amotekun have been reduced to domestic cat? How could we seek approval from people we are fighting against?

Despite its establishment, the herdsmen are still ravaging the Southwest. Igboho's approach should be employed to deal with these lawless urchins!
I genuflect for you, your wisdom is off this mortal world, you are a god to have such sense.

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Okoroawusa: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
An exercise in political futility...
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by samwillyco1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
EzeNri:

Welcome development abi?

But you guys were running amok when MNK set up ESN. God will have mercy on you guys.

Majority of them talks before thinking, infact they are the backbone of fulanis
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by sirp9898(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
Now i no that some people is confuse
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Curious345: 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
TheNeededShock:

And you guys jump from Yoruba threads to thread displaying your subhuman nature.... flatin0s are scum of the earth
his tweeter handle is @tempestd1

They are full blown trolls and TBMC PAID ERATS
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Curious345: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
TheNeededShock:

And you guys jump from Yoruba threads to thread displaying your subhuman nature.... flatin0s are scum of the earth
this theneededshock is a purveyor of hate .
They work for a sinister cartel. His tweeter handle is @tempestd1.
He is with the T-BMC clique.

Very ugly soul.
Full of negative energy.
Full-blown witchcraft
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by chibede: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2021
Let the Igbos be
Oshigun:

Are you dumb? Is ESN legal to begin with before we even begin addressing the issue of them carrying guns? Any normal adult will of course criticize ESN because it is a militia the Government will have no choice to crush sooner or later lest others like it begin springing up everywhere.

You guys never change. Declare Biafra illegally against the Nigerian constitution to then blame Yorubas for lives lost through your own irresponsible action.

Same way Igbos swung behind illegal ESN to want to now cry Yorubas did not wish ESN well. How can anyone wish ESN well knowing how things will end and also in view of the inaction of your irresponsible Governors, the worst in Nigeria, derelicting their duties. Did you Igbos not indulge and ignore their misrule and incompetence in preference for foaming at the mouth about Sanwo Olu and Tinubu.

Hard to wish Igbos well if you dont know. You people are very difficult and unreaosnable. You expect the automatic backing of others for all you do whether legal or illegal.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by TheNeededShock(m): 12:19am On Mar 08, 2021
Curious345:
this theneededshock is a purveyor of hate .
They work for a sinister cartel. His tweeter handle is @tempestd1.
He is with the T-BMC clique.

Very ugly soul.
Full of negative energy.
Full-blown witchcraft

You're moving mad.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by 1000angstroms(m): 1:04am On Mar 08, 2021
EzeNri:

Welcome development abi?

But you guys were running amok when MNK set up ESN. God will have mercy on you guys.
Imagine the wakili their opc arrested is being released whereas there opc are the ones that were arrested, https://www.nairaland.com/6448540/wakili-why-arrested-opc-operatives

Sense is far from
TheNeededShock and his co nkita shne
Oshigun na ara nshi.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by 1000angstroms(m): 1:05am On Mar 08, 2021
chiagozien:
Which means legal Amotekun is uselessgrin grin
Imagine the wakili their opc arrested is being released whereas there opc are the ones that were arrested, https://www.nairaland.com/6448540/wakili-why-arrested-opc-operatives

Sense is far from
Oshigun na ara nshi.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by 1000angstroms(m): 1:06am On Mar 08, 2021
chiagozien:
Which means legal Amotekun is uselessgrin grin

Sense is far from
Oshigun na ara nshi.
DOCU:
Afonja and Foolishness are inseparable.

ESN is illegal.
Amotekun is legal.

Now you want to form SWSN. Is it going to be legal or illegal?

If you want it legal, of what need is it since you have Amotekun already?

If you want it illegal, why criticise ESN?

Dear hypocritical Afonjas,
Legalizing your security outfit will have no effect. If your quest to flush out bandits is a topic secret, you will make headway. All these government influenced security will not help you.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by EzeNri(m): 10:41am On Mar 08, 2021
1000angstroms:

Sense is far from
Oshigun na ara nshi.
Nothing concern me with Yoruba matter again. I am more concerned with ESN dislodging terrorists from our forests and they are doing excellently
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Christistruth00: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
ScamHunter:

if backed by the law, it would become another tootless Amotekun dog. In reality, only the Igbo got it right because they're aware that Nigerian constitution is anti-South. Back the SWSN by law and it's dead cat like Amotekun. Imagine arming people with WWI rifles and shot gun and asking them to face Fulani armed with Kalashnikovs. It's just like Spitfires against F18s. In fact, you Yoruba are so dumb that I've given up hope that you all won't be sent on exile by Fulani. It's now I realized why the announcement against AK47 was made. You could not even set up a well-armed group quietly the way Igbo did. Meanwhile, they're sending your people to IDPs.

The State Law should recognise it. There is a very big difference between a Vigilante or Security Company and a Terrorist group.

Can’t you see how Politicians hijacked ESN to fight the Governor of IMO Uzodinma?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Appointed Co-chair Of Council Of World Ex-presidents / Amina Mohammed Cleans Gutter With Children / Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.