Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams (30131 Views)

No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima / “bubble May Burst Soon” – Gani Adams To UN, US, Others / Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by omojesu202(m): 3:23am On Mar 07, 2021
jimyjames:

The anotekun that the South West governors supported what happened to it?

the difference is that FG can launch an airstrike against ESN but they can't do that against Amotekun. I have told you before now, no matter the good work ESN is doing, FG does not recognize them. You may say to hell with FG but that doesn't stop them from being Federal Government.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by 9jaRealist: 3:30am On Mar 07, 2021
NWFX:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/well-unveil-new-security-outfit-in-south-west-says-gani-adams/

Agberos have taken over the governance space in the SouthWest... sad
>
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by lonecatt(m): 3:44am On Mar 07, 2021
Oshigun:

Is something wrong with you Igbos or am I speaking Latin? The simple point I am making is that you are always free to make your illegal moves. You always do anyway. So long as you accept those actions will have consequences then no wahala.

That is the problem. Igbos are not a mature people who are able to accept that actions have consequences. You will always end up complaining and looking for convenient scapegoats to blame when constituted authority move against your clearly illegal action. SAME happened with the declaration of Biafra and you are still blaming others for your irresponsible actions over 50 years on.

You will likely tell your grandkids that Yorubas killed ESN.

just like lazy smart adeyemi you choose to insult southeast governors as if you are venting from a beer parlour.
Now tell us what is the difference between southeast governors who are yet to form a legal security network and the south west governors who have formed a legal security network in the guise of amotekun which is tootheless ,almost useless and of no relevance to the present security situation in Yoruba land to the extent that they now need to form another southwest security network. Can't you see that you are another tribal hater on the loose ,venting your whatever anger on a people who do not care who you are except for the 'likes' you get here.

4 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by tsspsolutions: 4:46am On Mar 07, 2021
showafrica:

Yes, they are gradually getting sense. Their second challenge now is betrayal, if they can overcome that one too, then we are in the promised land.

When did they betray you? Kindly give us evidence
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by kayusely70(m): 4:48am On Mar 07, 2021
[quote author=Oshigun post=99657876]

ESN shot themselves in the foot with their videos taunting the Fulani-led FG that was already cranky at the treatment of Fulanis across the SE and SW.

Blame SE Governors, very greedy and corrupt Fulani asslickers , for putting Kanu in that position in the first place. With Amotekun in place, no way the FG can reject any move by SE governors to initiate a similar South East security outfit.

The bottom.line is that your greedy leaders don't want to fund it and prefer for Igbos to continue dying. Not a fan of Kanu or his method but SE Governors put him in the position where Igbos were happy to welcome and embrace his effort rather than question it as illegal.

Your Governors are wicked and worthless. This is why I am amazed Igbos prefer to use their time attacking Yoruba leaders when their own leaders are by far the worst in Nigeria.[/quyote]you've spoken well!
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:49am On Mar 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
New way to make money.

Confusion.

I have read the history of south west and i noticed the competition among themselves for relevancy.

They have opc, amuteke, now they want to create a new security outfit....doing what exactly??

Have you heard the words "unity", "cohesion" and "coordination" before?
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by tsspsolutions: 5:13am On Mar 07, 2021
tishbite41:
this incoherent epistle does not answer the question: Why are Yorubas duplicitous and two-faced?

That Yoruba are two face and duplicitous is the greatest conspiracy against the Yoruba Nation by the Ibos. And I've come to understand there is an outfit tasked in ensuring this fallacy is sustain because looking at the content of the trend that started this whole hullabaloo doesn't even warrant it at all. Gani clearly stated his new outfit will compliment the efforts of security agencies and not to establish an independent militias so no basis for comparison with ESN.

Firstly, nobody is stealing Kanu's initiative, when he announced the launch of ESN, he said he's starting a security outfit like Amotekun, the official name is Western Nigeria Security Network (WNSN) and Hisbah in the North.

Secondly, majority of Yoruba comments online, the punch, Sahara reporters, the Cable, have always been sympathetic to ESN, I know some of our people will always have something to say about the fact it wasn't legally constituted but personally, I've always known Nigeria's problems can never be redeemed through legal means and those that created all the mess knew the fact that's why they always advised people to seek constitutional solutions. Story!

Finally, I want to believe there are some people on Nairaland who pretend to be Yoruba and Ibo just to cause trouble between the two groups.

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Lashist(m): 5:32am On Mar 07, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Tribalism is at the heart of nigerian politics and you can't be condemning sanwolu for endSARS saga and still be promoting Peter Obi despite his inactions as governor concerning akwazu SARS... it's a stinking hypocrisy that shows you Igbos for whom you truly are. I'd advise you guys to learn from the Jews you so crave to be like and focus more on your businesses that you run in the south west, make money, stay under the radar and leave politics for the locals, if you're not okay with the economic environment of the region it's advisable you leave to your region and do whatever you want there. I know few yoruba guys who have been living in the east doing business, making serious money but don't involve themselves with the local or regional politics. Finally if you guys are serious about gaining your biafra kindly take another example of the Jews by leaving Egypt and going back to your promised land of the south east. Igbos are the only Jews that want the promise land but don't want to leave egypt (other parts of Nigeria) because unlike the Jews they can't withstand the wilderness.
Pls shut your tribal ass if you cant produce where i promoted peter in the endsars...foolish person like you will just say anything to push your tribal game...did you see anywhere i hailed peter..is peter even the governor of anambra sef during the endsars?...why didn't you use willie for the example you want. Pls carry on with your nepotism but in your foolish existence, dont cry that black lives matter. That's the real hypocrisy. Someone like you dont even know that yorubas too are now jews in Nigeria clamouring for oduduwa nation. Go to youtube and see lots of videos where yorubas now want out of Nigeria. What do you have to say about that? Since you are a chief of advising how biafra should learn from the jews, how should yorubas do theirs to get the oduduwa nation??
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by 9gerian: 5:33am On Mar 07, 2021
EOD

Adams explained that the Southwest spent a huge amount on food daily, adding that the protest was a clarion call to the Southwest leaders to provide the necessary security for farmers in order to produce enough agricultural produce.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by ScamHunter: 5:35am On Mar 07, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Tribalism is at the heart of nigerian politics and you can't be condemning sanwolu for endSARS saga and still be promoting Peter Obi despite his inactions as governor concerning akwazu SARS... it's a stinking hypocrisy that shows you Igbos for whom you truly are. I'd advise you guys to learn from the Jews you so crave to be like and focus more on your businesses that you run in the south west, make money, stay under the radar and leave politics for the locals, if you're not okay with the economic environment of the region it's advisable you leave to your region and do whatever you want there. I know few yoruba guys who have been living in the east doing business, making serious money but don't involve themselves with the local or regional politics. Finally if you guys are serious about gaining your biafra kindly take another example of the Jews by leaving Egypt and going back to your promised land of the south east. Igbos are the only Jews that want the promise land but don't want to leave egypt (other parts of Nigeria) because unlike the Jews they can't withstand the wilderness.
When you hear Biafran, you resist it because you can't dream of existence with it why? Oil money. The same oil money that isn't yours has been used in developing Lagos for one Nigeria, yet it pains you seeing Igbo in Lagos. It pains you more hearing Biafra. Let Igbo go, no. Let them do business in Lagos, no. A pity those massacring your people are Fulani, I'm sure you're hoping it's Igbo so that you'll shout more. Igbo should leave to their region, yet you can't seem to do without the oil in their region. You're just being wicked. Why is it that Igbo give you all sleepless nights? Challenge Fulani killing you, fear fear no gree you. You're still hiding behind Igbo hate until they give you your own ID for IDP camp.

4 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by ScamHunter: 5:43am On Mar 07, 2021
omojesu202:

the difference is that FG can launch an airstrike against ESN but they can't do that against Amotekun. I have told you before now, no matter the good work ESN is doing, FG does not recognize them. You may say to hell with FG but that doesn't stop them from being Federal Government.

Sense is far from you. Keep waiting for FG recognition until you find yourself in Republic of Benin IDP camp. Instead of asking what will work to secure your people, you're seeking recognition as a 2face as if recognition will stop Fulani from sending more of you on exile. You see, we warned you, before 2023 you pegged your hope on, half your people may be in Benin republic. I assure you that voter's card don't work there. So get sense.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Edijana2015(m): 5:49am On Mar 07, 2021
Oshigun:

ESN shot themselves in the foot with their videos taunting the Fulani-led FG that was already cranky at the treatment of Fulanis across the SE and SW.

Blame SE Governors, very greedy and corrupt Fulani asslickers , for putting Kanu in that position in the first place. With Amotekun in place, no way the FG can reject any move by SE governors to initiate a similar South East security outfit.

The bottom.line is that your greedy leaders don't want to fund it and prefer for Igbos to continue dying. Not a fan of Kanu or his method but SE Governors put him in the position where Igbos were happy to welcome and embrace his effort rather than question it as illegal.

Your Governors are wicked and worthless. This is why I am amazed Igbos prefer to use their time attacking Yoruba leaders when their own leaders are by far the worst in Nigeria.
I think our problem in this country is how we think as a people. The youths always have something to accuse the government about, while in reality the youths are the actual problem. Not until the beast called dichotomy is killed, Nigeria will never develop.

My submission is this...let's contrate on the problem and forget about the ethnicity, the religion...poverty is a weapon of mass destruction... you guys should be wise
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Rugaria: 5:49am On Mar 07, 2021
onuman:

In bold: the root of the problems is that too many states and political constituencies were proliferated in the far north by northern soldiers who unjustly used land mass as yardstick to make one time villages in the north to become states and representative constituencies.
That gave undue larger political and economic advantages to the political class in the old northern region.

Politicians from the usually divided southern regions now look like Lucozade for directions from northern politicians, who use the courts or INEC to determine who becomes a governor or legislator in the southern regions.

There should have been equal number of states and representative constituencies in the three regions that formed Nigeria in 1960.

How can this be remedied?
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by ScamHunter: 5:50am On Mar 07, 2021
noble2faith:
I am a full-blooded Yoruba. I don't really understand what is wrong with some Yoruba folks on this platform. Don't you see that Amotekun have been reduced to domestic cat? How could we seek approval from people we are fighting against?

Despite its establishment, the herdsmen are still ravaging the Southwest. Igboho's approach should be employed to deal with these lawless urchins!
Kudos, you're the first Yoruba man that has made sense on this topic. Most of your people seem to find objective reasoning difficult. They're pretending they don't know the enemy sending Yoruba people on exile because hatred for Igbo has blinded them. Imagine preaching legality for a terrorist that is backed by your oppressor.

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Eastern security network is a terrorist group and formed by a fugitive

THATS the amazing part of it...A FUGITIVE CAN SET UP A TERRORIST GROUP TO PROTECT HIS PEOPLE WHILE THE MANNEQUIN IN ASO ROCK IN NIGERIA COULD NOT PROTECT HIS PEOPLE EVEN WITH HIS PRESENCE IN KATSINA

2 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Rugaria: 6:03am On Mar 07, 2021
Oshigun:

Are you dumb? Is ESN legal to begin with before we even begin addressing the issue of them carrying guns? Any normal adult will of course criticize ESN because it is a militia the Government will have no choice to crush sooner or later lest others like it begin springing up everywhere.

You guys never change. Declare Biafra illegally against the Nigerian constitution to then blame Yorubas for lives lost through your own irresponsible action.

Same way Igbos swung behind illegal ESN to want to now cry Yorubas did not wish ESN well. How can anyone wish ESN well knowing how things will end and also in view of the inaction of your irresponsible Governors, the worst in Nigeria, derelicting their duties. Did you Igbos not indulge and ignore their misrule and incompetence in preference for foaming at the mouth about Sanwo Olu and Tinubu.

Hard to wish Igbos well if you dont know. You people are very difficult and unreaosnable. You expect the automatic backing of others for all you do whether legal or illegal.

Is Igboho and his rampaging nuisance legal too? When he was about to be arrested, you guys went berserk! Why not hand him over to the law enforcement agencies, because let's face it, the fact is that nomatter how worthy his cause, his outfit is ILLEGAL and his actions have resulted to the loss of lives and property! Right or wrong?

2 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by TheNeededShock(m): 6:06am On Mar 07, 2021
ScamHunter:

When you hear Biafran, you resist it because you can't dream of existence with it why? Oil money. The same oil money that isn't yours has been used in developing Lagos for one Nigeria, yet it pains you seeing Igbo in Lagos. It pains you more hearing Biafra. Let Igbo go, no. Let them do business in Lagos, no. A pity those massacring your people are Fulani, I'm sure you're hoping it's Igbo so that you'll shout more. Igbo should leave to their region, yet you can't seem to do without the oil in their region. You're just being wicked. Why is it that Igbo give you all sleepless nights? Challenge Fulani killing you, fear fear no gree you. You're still hiding behind Igbo hate until they give you your own ID for IDP camp.

My biggest prayer is that your five state biafra is granted....plus Lagos is developed because of the foresight of Yoruba leaders not some oil if that's the case Abuja and port Harcourt would have overtaken Lagos as the economic capital, besides last time I checked south east isn't producing any crude oil so what exactly are you saying, to clear your ignorance Ondo state and Lagos State both have crude oil so it's not even out of place that it's used for development of the region.....and you guys keep crying like water spirits concerning the herdsmen crisis in the south west like these guys aren't a problem, the only difference is that our political leaders in the west have taken steps to curb the issue, last time I hear of the south east hope uzordinma was calling the army on his people, your governors left the security of their state to a fraudster residing abroad and you're here talking thrash on a Yoruba thread...yet am the one with fear not minding my business and not letting igbos go, calling you guys subhuman is an insult to subhumans.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by TheNeededShock(m): 6:17am On Mar 07, 2021
Lashist:

Pls shut your tribal ass if you cant produce where i promoted peter in the endsars...foolish person like you will just say anything to push your tribal game...did you see anywhere i hailed peter..is peter even the governor of anambra sef during the endsars?...why didn't you use willie for the example you want. Pls carry on with your nepotism but in your foolish existence, dont cry that black lives matter. That's the real hypocrisy. Someone like you dont even know that yorubas too are now jews in Nigeria clamouring for oduduwa nation. Go to youtube and see lots of videos where yorubas now want out of Nigeria. What do you have to say about that? Since you are a chief of advising how biafra should learn from the jews, how should yorubas do theirs to get the oduduwa nation??

Incoherent yappings from a m0nkey, we see your brothers everyday online promoting their container economist Peter Obi and while vilifying south western leaders, plus once again showed how pathetic and noisy you Igbos are that you don't know akwazu SARS saga happened largely under Peter Obi's noise while as governor but we see your kinsmen criminalising sanwolu for lekki tollgate saga...also mind you, Yoruba's aren't Jews and even the calls for an oduduwa republic is quite different from the fraud which you guys are pushing.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by ScamHunter: 6:24am On Mar 07, 2021
TheNeededShock:

My biggest prayer is that your five state biafra is granted....plus Lagos is developed because of the foresight of Yoruba leaders not some oil if that's the case Abuja and port Harcourt would have overtaken Lagos as the economic capital, besides last time I checked south east isn't producing any crude oil so what exactly are you saying, to clear your ignorance Ondo state and Lagos State both have crude oil so it's not even out of place that it's used for development of the region.....and you guys keep crying like water spirits concerning the herdsmen crisis in the south west like these guys aren't a problem, the only difference is that our political leaders in the west have taken steps to curb the issue, last time I hear of the south east hope uzordinma was calling the army on his people, your governors left the security of their state to a fraudster residing abroad and you're here talking thrash on a Yoruba thread...yet am the one with fear not minding my business and not letting igbos go, calling you guys subhuman is an insult to subhumans.
Are you sure you're educated? Lagos is developed because the British made it administrative capital not because of any foresight by your Yoruba leaders. Which leaders? Are they not Iike the Tinubu and Osibanjo of today?

I say you're not educated because Biafra cannot be 5 Igbo states. Why do you want Biafra to be only 5 Igbo states? So that you keep on reaping where you did not sow? Crude oil lust. Let me inform you that native Igbo are in Benue, Kogi, Edo, Rivers, Akwaibom, CrossRivers, Delta and if Biafra is only Igbo, all those areas should be in Biafra. In case you think you'll still be stealing Bayelsa, Edo and Delta oil when Biafra Igbo are gone, don't take those people for fools.

Always blaming Igbo for your woes while ignoring your killers is the reason why you've been classified 2face people. Face Fulani like men the way ESN is doing. Are you not ashamed that a big tribe like Yoruba is on progressive exile because of herdsman. Common herdsmen? Fulani is doing to your people what they cannot do to Igbo. Even I wouldn't believe that herdsman are potent enough to deal with a big tribe like Yoruba teh way they dealt with small ones like Tiv and Southern Kaduna. Have you noticed that when Fulani wants to fight Igbo, they send the army? But for Yoruba, herdsmen are enough. The pattern is obvious, Fulani wants to conquer the south. Army for the Igbo, herdsmen for Yoruba. Herdsman I thought is for small tribes. Think why cowardice and unreliability should be your trait. As in you can't even defend your Homeland due to fear fear.

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Obdk: 6:30am On Mar 07, 2021
Ur matured yoruba people are all over IDP camps in benin Republic after abandoning thr ancestral land to marauding fulani expansionists...

Yoruba and cowardice na 5 and 6..

Tụfịakwa...

Unfortunately by the time we have grandkids. Thr will be no single yoruba in Western Nigeria.... With d way fulani is taking u down. And d way ur kit and kin is running away from ur brown roof huts
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Amumaigwe: 7:01am On Mar 07, 2021
Oshigun:

Your Governors are wicked and worthless. This is why I am amazed Igbos prefer to use their time attacking Yoruba leaders when their own leaders are by far the worst in Nigeria.

Bit not as worthless as the Jagagban AKA paper tiger
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Greenback: 7:10am On Mar 07, 2021
welcome development..hope it works.
More action needed.

It still beats imagination why tinubu has been silent.
The demon that is in Aso rock threatened fire and brimstone, blood of dogs and baboon,etc and zombs and coneheads still voted him into power!
Crazy zoo.

Soyinka was very right when he said it is pure foolishness for anybody to believe the zoo is gonna work without restructuring..means o my o e thing,we are all living in fools' paradise!

Just look up there and see how Ipob, Igbo affairs and now,ESN is rather the headache of Oshigun and his fellow yorubas!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh! Oma se o.
The south is doomed!
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Amumaigwe: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2021
Oshigun:

Rubbish. Any new outfit would not be like ESN because only Igbos act illegally always to play into the hands of others.

Any new force could merely be touted to be a neigbourhood watch kind of thing. Not like ESN carrying sophisticated guns illegally. You Igbos are just bitter and difficult people who will always fall in holes you dig for yourselves..

Even the article says the new outfit will compliment the effort of all security agencies unlike ESN that touted itself an independent entity not answerable to anyone.

That you ignore the valid point about your worthless Governors, to be chatting bullcrap, just shows emotions will always rule the thinking of the average Igbo. You are in trouble because of your worthless Governors.

See your brain dead argument.
Amotekun was set up to complment the efforts of the security agents. Now SWSN will be set up to compliment the efforts of the already existing Amotekun and other security agents. What are they really complimenting if their operations meet the expectation of the people? If they lack manpower, why not recruit more people into the existing operations?

All these point to one thing for the discerning; political influence which ESN is shielded from. Who knows the name of the outfit that will be setup tomorrow to compliment the efforts of SWSN, Amotekun and the federal security agents. The circle continues while your people are slaughtered without mercy. In a lawless country, to be lawful is a crime. Nigeria is such a country.

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Masterclass32: 7:26am On Mar 07, 2021
Fr33born:

Didn't you hear that Amotekun is now like Northern Hisba police.
Their duty is now to arrest cultists and people engaging in homosexuality, so they need another one.

cheesy cheesy
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Greenback: 7:34am On Mar 07, 2021
Oshigun:

Rubbish. Any new outfit would not be like ESN because only Igbos act illegally always to play into the hands of others.

Any new force could merely be touted to be a neigbourhood watch kind of thing. Not like ESN carrying sophisticated guns illegally. You Igbos are just bitter and difficult people who will always fall in holes you dig for yourselves..

Even the article says the new outfit will compliment the effort of all security agencies unlike ESN that touted itself an independent entity not answerable to anyone.

That you ignore the valid point about your worthless Governors, to be chatting bullcrap, just shows emotions will always rule the thinking of the average Igbo. You are in trouble because of your worthless Governors.

Just see how a human being is full of bitterness and hatred!!!!?
How do you live every day?!
I really pity the people around you...
Na wao!!!!
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Lashist(m): 7:35am On Mar 07, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Incoherent yappings from a m0nkey, we see your brothers everyday online promoting their container economist Peter Obi and while vilifying south western leaders, plus once again showed how pathetic and noisy you Igbos are that you don't know akwazu SARS saga happened largely under Peter Obi's noise while as governor but we see your kinsmen criminalising sanwolu for lekki tollgate saga...also mind you, Yoruba's aren't Jews and even the calls for an oduduwa republic is quite different from the fraud which you guys are pushing.
You are the monkey....you quoted me but you didnt say where you saw me promoting peter...why dont you carry your rants to falz and macaroni and other well meaning yorubas that were against Sars..truly not everyone here is mentally okay..you are an idiot if you dont give advice how oduduwa nation can be met while you help push for it..so oduduwa republic isnt fraud but somehow biafra is...omo hate has finished your life...nothing is expected from you in life except more hate

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by 1000angstroms(m): 7:36am On Mar 07, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Am a grown ass fool spiting mum insults. Am a nobody and will remain and die a nobody, simple self control on my dad's part and all I would have amounted to is a thick cum on a woman's face.......but the ret@rd(my dad), failed to pull-out from the gorilla he was fvcking resulting into an evolutionary failure......if africans practiced the old spartan ways I would have been tossed down the rock at child birth. Am an Afonja castaway. Am fvckup up and will comit suicide soon since I know am a nonentity
En pain na m.
I already made my point
Go to any government hospital for antirabis before you bite someone bingo.

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Lashist(m): 7:37am On Mar 07, 2021
TheNeededShock:

Omo no need to continue with you..just realized this your moniker was created to troll..your daily hustle is to create monikers to troll igbos...goodluck
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by 1000angstroms(m): 7:44am On Mar 07, 2021
Lashist:

You are the monkey....you quoted me but you didnt say where you saw me promoting peter...truly not everyone here is mentally okay..you are an idiot if you dont give advice how oduduwa nation can be met while you help push for it..so oduduwa republic isnt fraud but somehow biafra is...omo hate has finished your life...nothing is expected from you in life except more hate
The guy needs antivenin since he is spiting like red necked malawian cobra and antirabis before he bites someone like bingo. Look at how saliva is gushing from his mouth and he has been up replying comments, that is a sign of a jobless person. You better ignore him. His brain is remaining 2mb.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by TemmyT002(m): 7:52am On Mar 07, 2021
I am glad sensible people are taking this seriously.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:56am On Mar 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
New way to make money.

Confusion.

I have read the history of south west and i noticed the competition among themselves for relevancy.

They have opc, amuteke, now they want to create a new security outfit....doing what exactly??
To deal with your savage brothers who want to engage in bloodsport.
This one coming will be a much bigger deadlier force. The herdsmen will become a subject of pity soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Why Buhari Appointed Usman Alkali As Nigeria’s New Police Chief / Fubara Must Go: Wike's Men Restrategjse, Insist On Impeachment Of Rivers Gov / Reno Omokri Reacts To Andrew Yakubu Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.