Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams (30143 Views)

No Military Solution To North West Security Crisis — Shettima / “bubble May Burst Soon” – Gani Adams To UN, US, Others / Jonathan Congratulates Okonjo-Iweala On Her New South African Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by VictorUSA(m): 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Only God will help and protect us.

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by TheNeededShock(m): 11:40pm On Mar 06, 2021
Lashist:

In as much as some guys dey choke mouth for yoruba leaders matters bcus most live in the west, we criticize our leaders everyday and everytime...is there anything we can do about it, i dont think so. Even imo ppl chose ihedioha, supreme court dropped Mr Hope...let everyone rant about poor leadership their own way as long as you arent supporting the bad leaders. No need to be carrying the tribalism everytime. we know igbo leaders are greedy and useless..yab them as you like but pls allow us yab leaders from other places in peace na

Tribalism is at the heart of nigerian politics and you can't be condemning sanwolu for endSARS saga and still be promoting Peter Obi despite his inactions as governor concerning akwazu SARS... it's a stinking hypocrisy that shows you Igbos for whom you truly are. I'd advise you guys to learn from the Jews you so crave to be like and focus more on your businesses that you run in the south west, make money, stay under the radar and leave politics for the locals, if you're not okay with the economic environment of the region it's advisable you leave to your region and do whatever you want there. I know few yoruba guys who have been living in the east doing business, making serious money but don't involve themselves with the local or regional politics. Finally if you guys are serious about gaining your biafra kindly take another example of the Jews by leaving Egypt and going back to your promised land of the south east. Igbos are the only Jews that want the promise land but don't want to leave egypt (other parts of Nigeria) because unlike the Jews they can't withstand the wilderness.

2 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Oyiboman69: 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2021
Oshigun:

Rubbish. Any new outfit would not be like ESN because only Igbos act illegally always to play into the hands of others.

Any new force could merely be touted to be a neigbourhood watch kind of thing. Not like ESN carrying sophisticated guns illegally. You Igbos are just bitter and difficult people who will always fall in holes you dig for yourselves..

Even the article says the new outfit will compliment the effort of all security agencies unlike ESN that touted itself an independent entity not answerable to anyone.

That you ignore the valid point about your worthless Governors, to be chatting bullcrap, just shows emotions will always rule the thinking of the average Igbo. You are in trouble because of your worthless Governors.
the people don't needs the governors to protect themselves... Can't you see that there's been peace and no report of any foolany herdsmen attack on the news lately?,...continue supporting your failed political security outfit from the Fulani federal government.
Nk knows that the present constitution cannot guarantee the safety of any region...after all, your security will still have to take order from the police and their weapon can only be limited to double barrel.
I'm not an Easterner but I love nk for his leadership awareness....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by ejikoz(m): 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2021
Wasn't amotekun enough?
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by calcal: 12:09am On Mar 07, 2021
Hope Sanwo-Olu applied for permission to take part. the mumu governor so far!
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by noble2faith(m): 12:14am On Mar 07, 2021
I am a full-blooded Yoruba. I don't really understand what is wrong with some Yoruba folks on this platform. Don't you see that Amotekun have been reduced to domestic cat? How could we seek approval from people we are fighting against?

Despite its establishment, the herdsmen are still ravaging the Southwest. Igboho's approach should be employed to deal with these lawless urchins!

4 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Dagrace01(m): 12:33am On Mar 07, 2021
EzeNri:
Watch how our Tu Face neighbours will stop bleating "ESN is not backed by law" now they are about to set up theirs.

MNK is always a step ahead. Thank you Director.

We support Omoluabis in their quest to defend Oodua land. We love Iba Gani Adams.

What are you saying?
Amotekun started before ESN..
Infact Amotekun is a code name, their real name South West security network and it's the first of it kind in Nigeria..
This one by Gani Adams is another step, which for me is a step ahead..
Why do u guys like all these competitive habit, we talking about security here and it shouldn't be a room for comparison or arguments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by SIRTee15: 12:39am On Mar 07, 2021
Oshigun:

Are you dumb? Is ESN legal to begin with before we even begin addressing the issue of them carrying guns? Any normal adult will of course criticize ESN because it is a militia the Government will have no choice to crush sooner or later lest others like it begin springing up everywhere.

You guys never change. Declare Biafra illegally against the Nigerian constitution to then blame Yorubas for lives lost through your own irresponsible action.

Same way Igbos swung behind illegal ESN to want to now cry Yorubas did not wish ESN well. How can anyone wish ESN well knowing how things will end and also in view of the inaction of your irresponsible Governors, the worst in Nigeria, derelicting their duties. Did you Igbos not indulge and ignore their misrule and incompetence in preference for foaming at the mouth about Sanwo Olu and Tinubu.

Hard to wish Igbos well if you dont know. You people are very difficult and unreaosnable. You expect the automatic backing of others for all you do whether legal or illegal.

Pls leave ibos alone n face the north.
Hausa/fulani are the ones chasing Yoruba off their land to benin republic.
Face the real enemy n stop chasing shadows.

What's your problem with ESN or IPOB? How does their activity affects u as a Yoruba person?
U are fixated with the illegality of ESN, but will never talk about about the illegality of fulani herdsmen carrying AK47 and killing Yoruba farmers.

I just don't understand the mindset of present Yoruba generation. Chasing rats while their own house is on fire.
Something must be wrong somewhere.

I'm Yoruba btw. So don't deflect to the usual bigotry rants.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:40am On Mar 07, 2021
Oshigun:

ESN shot themselves in the foot with their videos taunting the Fulani-led FG that was already cranky at the treatment of Fulanis across the SE and SW.

Blame SE Governors, very greedy and corrupt Fulani asslickers , for putting Kanu in that position in the first place. With Amotekun in place, no way the FG can reject any move by SE governors to initiate a similar South East security outfit.

The bottom.line is that your greedy leaders don't want to fund it and prefer for Igbos to continue dying. Not a fan of Kanu or his method but SE Governors put him in the position where Igbos were happy to welcome and embrace his effort rather than question it as illegal.

Your Governors are wicked and worthless. This is why I am amazed Igbos prefer to use their time attacking Yoruba leaders when their own leaders are by far the worst in Nigeria.

Rubbish talk. What has Amotekun achieved with its legalization if not harassed for arresting herdsmen and members getting killed by the police ? Is it not the failure of Amotekun that is making you guys want to float another network? Amotekun is a failure

2 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:46am On Mar 07, 2021
Oshigun:

Rubbish. Any new outfit would not be like ESN because only Igbos act illegally always to play into the hands of others.

Any new force could merely be touted to be a neigbourhood watch kind of thing. Not like ESN carrying sophisticated guns illegally. You Igbos are just bitter and difficult people who will always fall in holes you dig for yourselves..

Even the article says the new outfit will compliment the effort of all security agencies unlike ESN that touted itself an independent entity not answerable to anyone.

That you ignore the valid point about your worthless Governors, to be chatting bullcrap, just shows emotions will always rule the thinking of the average Igbo. You are in trouble because of your worthless Governors.

In other words , your new outfit is going to be a failure like Amotekun.
Since this year, the SW is the southern region that is being pillaged by herdsmen and this is months after Amotekun was formed to avert this carnage . Some Yorubas have even fled to Benin republic, so what then did your law backed outfit achieve ? Seems like Yorubas are the ones that dug holes for themselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:47am On Mar 07, 2021
Confusion dey worry these people.

Una dey create security outfits up and down anyhow.

Tomorrow, they'll become a threat to our children and our children go start to dey fight another war wey Una creat.

This stupid illiterate Gani Adams dey craze.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by HRMK: 12:51am On Mar 07, 2021
hahaha...make una dey hear these ppl......15%of budget on agric?after dem labour taya,make one fulani herdsman come feed him cows on the crops!BRINGING CART BEFORE HORSE!WHY NOT SEND THESE KILLERS PACKING FIRST.................
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by digital234: 12:51am On Mar 07, 2021
They better wake up. The way I am seeing this fulani people and their plans on yorubas. very soon IDPs will start to spring up in the SW. wont be surprised tinubu will be the one to be distributing foods and palliatives..

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Fr33born(m): 12:58am On Mar 07, 2021
tungamaje:
Like someone asked, why another security outfit? ABI una want. create your own ' illegal' ESN?Maybe Amotekun is inef ineffective. Una wan copy MNK
Didn't you hear that Amotekun is now like Northern Hisba police.
Their duty is now to arrest cultists and people engaging in homosexuality, so they need another one.

2 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by showafrica(m): 12:59am On Mar 07, 2021
EzeNri:
Watch how our Tu Face neighbours will stop bleating "ESN is not backed by law" now they are about to set up theirs.

MNK is always a step ahead. Thank you Director.

We support Omoluabis in their quest to defend Oodua land. We love Iba Gani Adams.

Yes, they are gradually getting sense. Their second challenge now is betrayal, if they can overcome that one too, then we are in the promised land.

2 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 07, 2021
Oshigun:

Insamuch as u try to sound sane and factual, the pieces are still missing...

Irrespective of what sane/insane thoughts u come accrross here, something is distinct. The North wins when the South toga.

I'm a South-southerner, tho it's mathematically/ geographically and otherwise incorrect...

The North sold it to us with the Influence of our Southern puppets.

Conclusion: When the North stopped food over to the West, we saw it as a Southern issue.

It's glaring the divide and rule method has worked long enough. Let the South see each and everyone as one. A United battle.

Forgive/Forget faceless online urchins.

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:06am On Mar 07, 2021
VULCAN:
From where I am I can feel the hatred you have for the Igbo. Whatever you believe to be your reasons please note that such bile always affects the person who carries it.

Nigeria is where we are today because the Hausa Fulani have always found a way to coopt the Yoruba into their quest for total domination over this country. See how an erudite Professor of Law has turned into a lapdog for a semi illiterate cow herder!

I feel sad that the Yoruba Nation who have the highest number of human resources lack the courage to either attempt to dominate Nigeria(which will have left us in a much better position) or break away and form their own Nation.

The week after the North discovers oil in commercial quantities they will break away. Those guys have balls

.which human resources do they have more than Igbos?

4 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by InvertedHammer: 1:09am On Mar 07, 2021
Nbotee:
Dis is exactly why the South East are their own problems.. ESN was launched and instead of their various state govt's to adopt dem and legitimise the group, they supported the govt of the day to wage way on a group fighting for the security of the region..
/
Why are you people always talking about "legitimize" in this war against herdsmen? So people need permission from FG to defend themselves? You expect Fulani FG to give legal backing to your security outfit that will fight their boys? The legitimacy you seek is already with the military and police who chose to do nothing. Isn't that enough clue to the direction things were heading?

While the legal bickering will be going on, most of you will be dead. It is very idiotic to seek legal redress in illegal environment. ESN is a child of necessity. The SE Governors stood aloof for years while their people were killed. They would have done something outside of ESN if they wanted. Don't even mention SE Governors and ESN in the same sentence.
/

8 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 07, 2021
TBH, this is getting too much o.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by kollinz1234(m): 1:26am On Mar 07, 2021
[quote author=Oshigun post=99658280]

Dis is exactly why Amotekun failed. Ur people are still not serious yet. Just continue leaving in self deceit

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by 1000angstroms(m): 2:11am On Mar 07, 2021
TheNeededShock:

The Nigerian army is bombing your sisters, mothers and fathers at orlu, wike jailed some of sisters making them wear 5 months old pant afterwhich army boys had an orgy with them, Enugu is suffering from water scarcity, hope and rochas are fighting like cat and dog in imo....but you're here jerking off on a Yoruba thread boosting about a militant group form by a coward in exile which has led to not just attacks by herdsmen but also attacks by the Nigerian Airforce, you're probably a frustrated flatin0 ape writing this trash somewhere from your face-me-i-box you in ketu/mile12 , even if the south west falls do you think economic migrants like you over here will survive. You're region is gradually becoming a second Yemen with the weekly attacks on police men and killings but you're concerning yourself with the issues of Yorubas....lol I see some of your fellow ignorant brothers laughing at the yoruba IDPs in benin republic without them knowing that eastern economic IDPs troop into Lagos on a daily, or do you think you fools can run to cameroon that's currently on fire ..lol, you Igbos are a vindictive, savage bush tribe with the only power you possess online. You act irrationally and let your vindictive bitter nature get the best of your pathetic lives. Your leaders can't manage the little region the half the seize of kano state but you ret@rds bitch everyday about Igbo presidency, apart from the few jobless online APC trolls who exchange words with you guys truth is that the average Yoruba doesn't give two sh!ts about you pathetic bastards or your region, even with the way your burukutu drinking albino opportunist of a leader was trying to gum body with Sunday Igboho did you see sunday recognize or reach out to the idiot, you people are just pathetic, the only reason am quoting you is because you're on a Yoruba thread screaming like a raped puppy. Get a life.
I decided to read every comment here to get an oversight on what is going on but your own comment sounded somehow, now I'll implore you to go back and search your mama toto for part of your brain that was left or scraped off during the d&c your mama went through when aborting you when your pregnancy was at 5 months when she discovered she was pregnanted by a pelican; maybe you'll start reasoning small like a human being cos now you think like someone that dog ate the remaining 5mb of his remaining brain capacity. An imbec|le with down syndrome has a higher IQ than you.

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by Asswipemod: 2:16am On Mar 07, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
New way to make money.

Confusion.

I have read the history of south west and i noticed the competition among themselves for relevancy.

They have opc, amuteke, now they want to create a new security outfit....doing what exactly??

This is the daftest question I have ever seen on this forum!.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:28am On Mar 07, 2021
HYPOCRITES!!!
THEY WILL CRITICIZE NNAMDI KANU AND ESN BUT STILL WANT TO DO THE SAME THING.
USELESS PEOPLE

2 Likes

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by TheNeededShock(m): 2:47am On Mar 07, 2021
1000angstroms:

I decided to read every comment here to get an oversight on what is going on but your own comment sounded somehow, now I'll implore you to go back and search your mama toto for part of your brain that was left or scraped off during the d&c your mama went through when aborting you when your pregnancy was at 5 months when she discovered she was pregnanted by a pelican; maybe you'll start reasoning small like a human being cos now you think like someone that dog ate the remaining 5mb of his remaining brain capacity. An imbec|le with down syndrome has a higher IQ than you.

grown ass fool spiting mum insults. you're a nobody and will remain and die a nobody, simple self control on your dad's part and all you would have amounted to is thick cum on a woman's face.......but the ret@rd(your dad), failed to pull-out from the gorilla he was fvcking resulting into an evolutionary failure......if africans practiced the old spartan ways you would have been tossed down at rock at child birth. flatin0 0sv castaway. fvck off.

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by hansomb: 2:48am On Mar 07, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I don't just know why you afonjas are hateful and hypocritical in nature.

We all know that something gave birth to ESN and that is fulani terrorism and state sponsored killings (which is illegal) Now, I don't know why an average yoruba will ignore fulani terrorism and other state sponsored killings (which gave birth to ESN) to be tackling only ESN.

Is fulani terrorism legal??

Attacking ESN and at the same time, turning a blind eye on the atrocious acts and terrorism of fulani means one thing and that is, you afonjas are not happy that the great Igbos finally came up with something good and effective to protect their land from demonic invaders.

Any good step the Igbos made for the betterment of their lives and that of others you vision less afonjas must attack them without having a second thought or rethink.

1) Igbos were against buhari's presidency and you afonjas were busy then attacking igbos to the extent of telling them to leave Lagos for no just cause, today what is happening in Nigeria??

2) In 2015 kanu went to USA to solicit for weapons from wold Igbo Congress telling them the need for them to help in protecting and preserving igbo land from Islamic invasion, you afonjas were running amok then attacking Igbos and kanu as usual without asking questions. Some of you even went as far as calling for total annihilation of Igbo race. Today I hope some of you have seen those things that kanu saw back then.

3)When IPOB members are being used as target practice by the fulanised security agents you lots were rejoicing over it without knowing that it will soon get to you. Today what is happening in yoruba land??

4)When igbos started agitating for biafra you afonjas were calling for Thunder and brimstone on the igbo race, saying that igbos are calling for war but today some of you are agitating oodua Republic. The question now is are you afonjas not calling for war by signing a different national anthem in yoruba land??

I can go on and on in listing you people's misdeeds towards the great Igbo race but let me stop here.

Lastly, Igbos are not vision less like the rest of tribes in Nigeria and I think they deserve some respect and accolades on that and not unnecessary hate and envy from you afonjas.
TRASH
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by hansomb: 2:49am On Mar 07, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I don't just know why you afonjas are hateful and hypocritical in nature.

We all know that something gave birth to ESN and that is fulani terrorism and state sponsored killings (which is illegal) Now, I don't know why an average yoruba will ignore fulani terrorism and other state sponsored killings (which gave birth to ESN) to be tackling only ESN.

Is fulani terrorism legal??

Attacking ESN and at the same time, turning a blind eye on the atrocious acts and terrorism of fulani means one thing and that is, you afonjas are not happy that the great Igbos finally came up with something good and effective to protect their land from demonic invaders.

Any good step the Igbos made for the betterment of their lives and that of others you vision less afonjas must attack them without having a second thought or rethink.

1) Igbos were against buhari's presidency and you afonjas were busy then attacking igbos to the extent of telling them to leave Lagos for no just cause, today what is happening in Nigeria??

2) In 2015 kanu went to USA to solicit for weapons from wold Igbo Congress telling them the need for them to help in protecting and preserving igbo land from Islamic invasion, you afonjas were running amok then attacking Igbos and kanu as usual without asking questions. Some of you even went as far as calling for total annihilation of Igbo race. Today I hope some of you have seen those things that kanu saw back then.

3)When IPOB members are being used as target practice by the fulanised security agents you lots were rejoicing over it without knowing that it will soon get to you. Today what is happening in yoruba land??

4)When igbos started agitating for biafra you afonjas were calling for Thunder and brimstone on the igbo race, saying that igbos are calling for war but today some of you are agitating oodua Republic. The question now is are you afonjas not calling for war by signing a different national anthem in yoruba land??

I can go on and on in listing you people's misdeeds towards the great Igbo race but let me stop here.

Lastly, Igbos are not vision less like the rest of tribes in Nigeria and I think they deserve some respect and accolades on that and not unnecessary hate and envy from you afonjas.
TRASH
TRASH
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by hansomb: 2:53am On Mar 07, 2021
EastisBae:

They are treacherous, chameleonic and totally lacking in character which they always try to hide under the banner of "sophersication".

The same fools that have been condemning ESN since day one about how it's not backed by law and bla bla bla will now turn around shamelessly to support this, is this not the height of hypocrisy and witchcraft??

Well, their own Muslim brothers must have leaked the information to buhari that made him to order the shoot at sight of anyone carrying AK47. I don't wish them evil but I wish them whatever they wish others.

The bad news for them is that this move will still hit the rocks because they're divided and lack tact. When Nnamdi Kanu recruited, organized, trained and armed ESN, no one knew! He did it covertly and it was highly classified including logistics and all. Nigerians only woke up one day to see a large well trained and armed men doing parade in the middle of an unknown forest!

Now compare the above scenario with these guys who have not even done anything but are already announcing their moves publicly. How do they think it will be successful when the federal government is now going to unleash the entire army, police and DSS to preempt it?! It is quite obvious they are incapable of doing it covertly and successfully just like Nnamdi Kanu's ESN?

Kanu is a recognised terrorist. Simple.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by tishbite41(m): 3:03am On Mar 07, 2021
EzeNri:

Welcome development abi?

But you guys were running amok when MNK set up ESN. God will have mercy on you guys.
Yorubas are like that. They can't help themselves. Kanu should stop working with them.
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by tishbite41(m): 3:08am On Mar 07, 2021
Oshigun:

ESN shot themselves in the foot with their videos taunting the Fulani-led FG that was already cranky at the treatment of Fulanis across the SE and SW.

Blame SE Governors, very greedy and corrupt Fulani asslickers , for putting Kanu in that position in the first place. With Amotekun in place, no way the FG can reject any move by SE governors to initiate a similar South East security outfit.

The bottom.line is that your greedy leaders don't want to fund it and prefer for Igbos to continue dying. Not a fan of Kanu or his method but SE Governors put him in the position where Igbos were happy to welcome and embrace his effort rather than question it as illegal.

Your Governors are wicked and worthless. This is why I am amazed Igbos prefer to use their time attacking Yoruba leaders when their own leaders are by far the worst in Nigeria.
this incoherent epistle does not answer the question: Why are Yorubas duplicitous and two-faced?
Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by tishbite41(m): 3:13am On Mar 07, 2021
Oshigun:

Are you dumb? Is ESN legal to begin with before we even begin addressing the issue of them carrying guns? Any normal adult will of course criticize ESN because it is a militia the Government will have no choice to crush sooner or later lest others like it begin springing up everywhere.

You guys never change. Declare Biafra illegally against the Nigerian constitution to then blame Yorubas for lives lost through your own irresponsible action.

Same way Igbos swung behind illegal ESN to want to now cry Yorubas did not wish ESN well. How can anyone wish ESN well knowing how things will end and also in view of the inaction of your irresponsible Governors, the worst in Nigeria, derelicting their duties. Did you Igbos not indulge and ignore their misrule and incompetence in preference for foaming at the mouth about Sanwo Olu and Tinubu.

Hard to wish Igbos well if you dont know. You people are very difficult and unreaosnable. You expect the automatic backing of others for all you do whether legal or illegal.
nobody needs your 'well wishes'. You won't wish me well more than Awo did! Stop being treacherous. Say one thing today, do another tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: New South-West Security Network To Be Launched Soon – Gani Adams by onuman: 3:23am On Mar 07, 2021
Rugaria:
Looks like Amotekun is suffering from too much political infuences from governors and other state actors in the west. Now something close to ESN, a security agency removed from the total control of political office holders is about to be inaugurated.. If so, it makes you wonder why institutions created by governments in the south to protect the interest of the south are always dancing to the whims of the federal forces while such organizations like hisbah up north, are totally entrenched in the duty of safeguarding the cultural life of their people irrespective of the opinion down south.. There are reasons for this.. Obviously, most of the people we call our governors and political representatives down south are nothing but "nothern recruits"! They are there to pretend like they are working for their immediate constituents when in practical terms, they are just taking orders from the north... This should call for some soulsearching.. If you don't know the root of your problems, you can never find solutions to them...

In bold: the root of the problems is that too many states and political constituencies were proliferated in the far north by northern soldiers who unjustly used land mass as yardstick to make one time villages in the north to become states and representative constituencies.
That gave undue larger political and economic advantages to the political class in the old northern region.

Politicians from the usually divided southern regions now look like Lucozade for directions from northern politicians, who use the courts or INEC to determine who becomes a governor or legislator in the southern regions.

There should have been equal number of states and representative constituencies in the three regions that formed Nigeria in 1960.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Crisis: APC Govs Divided Over Saraki / Wike Under Fire For Obstructing Judge’s Arrest / Paris Fund: Adamawa Government Replies Nigerian Who Asked How It Was Spent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.