Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? (36472 Views)

I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man / 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Kobicove(m): 2:13am On Mar 13, 2021
criuze:
repentant no dey una dictionary

just look at what you people are talking by this time of 2021

What's wrong with the topic? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by BigDawsNet: 5:48am On Mar 13, 2021
If sex related then it's Gerontophilia

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 6:45am On Mar 13, 2021
romunu:
So many things...
namely.....

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by femi4: 9:44am On Mar 13, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Apart from money, what could make a young man pick up interest in a woman old enough to be his mother?
Properties

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by lukui: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2021
the PXSSY sweet pass each other

and old women are much more mature than young girls

when a young girl will be tellling you NO NO everyday like shit dey your body

mature woman no go talk, she go just pull your arm and take you inside her room case closed.

those enjoying our society most are married mid aged women around 35 40 45 50

they chop their husband at night, they will patiently wait for his leave for work then call the young guy to come service the PUNNA

THE FUTURE HAS BEEN FEMALE SINCE 1910

5 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Codedrock(m): 10:14am On Mar 13, 2021
Funny
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Corroro: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2021
Very simple, MONEY.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by tillaman(m): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2021
I love me some Milf

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by crafteck(m): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
I said apart from money.

Power greed isnt money

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2021
$$$$$$$$
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by BruncleZuma: 10:17am On Mar 13, 2021
- Boredom
- Heartbreak from a younger group of females
- Inexperience
- Curiosity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by emerged01(m): 10:17am On Mar 13, 2021
It is lust if it is not about marriage.
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Sirlins(m): 10:17am On Mar 13, 2021
Money and love
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Randerl: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2021
ZIINI:

Study that kind of guy very well
He has once been molested by a woman older than him before. cool

correct answer
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by stubbornman(m): 10:20am On Mar 13, 2021
This is my current story....really love the woman, she's been married before with kids and older than me with about 7years but eh no matter what.... Tried dating young girls in the past the kind drama wey I act ehn Ramsey Noah got nothing on me...but this babe brings a kind of peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by SweetiliciousD: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2021
blackboy:
One thing it is not love but curiosity or adventurism or greed or deceit or ...but not love

One reason: Misadventure.
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by SGANIVA(m): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2021
for me , older ladies are more caring than younger ones , very observant, mature , can be your personal adviser and guardian . when I mean guardian ,I mean intellectually . personally I prefer older ladies that her age is not too noticeable and can marry one self

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by yaki84: 10:24am On Mar 13, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Apart from money, what could make a young man pick up interest in a woman old enough to be his mother?
Stop saying apart from money, na money abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2021
Bewitchment
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by MansoryMX(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:

Older women don’t give drama like young and brainless girls of this generation give, older women don’t have high sex drive (1 or 2 rounds is enough for them, unlike Mia Khalifa people who wants 5 rounds), older women don’t ask for recharge card or sanitary pad money and lastly, OLDER WOMEN DONT ASK FOR URGENT 2K.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by RESTMOUTH99(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2021
A
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Kleshrio: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2021
ZIINI:

Study that kind of guy very well
He has once been molested by a woman older than him before. cool

Pure truth this is the major reason the psychological impact will always be there

3 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2021
I vibe better with older women, I have a 70s soul so I find 70s as an interesting era to have been born, I enjoy 70s music and movies til this day. I enjoy a quiet date with some good old 80s RnB and red wine, than going clubbing or whatever this new generation engage in.

5 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by chumzyprech: 10:28am On Mar 13, 2021
I’m 24 but I get attached to ladies like 28 to 30 because they think more likely like I do they are very nice caring knows how to treat you , they are more experienced not like that 18 years girl that will never learn from mistakes that has been made by other girls if you like advise them for now till tomorrow it’s in the trait of young lady’s to not have sense until their late 20s. [color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by LordKO(m): 10:28am On Mar 13, 2021
Genuine love, which is a product of mental attraction necessitated by sound ethical leanings.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by babatee90(m): 10:28am On Mar 13, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
He is in love with her intellectualism, her character ,respect and good in bedmatics
especially that good “bedmatics” grin

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by kEEBEE121: 10:29am On Mar 13, 2021
Strictly on MONEY�OWO/EGO/KUDEE

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by blazepascal(m): 10:29am On Mar 13, 2021
shocked
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by RESTMOUTH99(m): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2021
blackboy:
One thing it is not love but curiosity or adventurism or greed or deceit or ...but not love

I partly agree with you, I disagree in your exclusion of love . Love has no barrier

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Gentle0wavez: 10:33am On Mar 13, 2021
Freezby2020:
One or any of the following:-

LUST
STUPIDITY
MADNESS
LARK OF PARENTAL/ HOME TRAINING
REFUSAL OF PARENTAL/ HOME TRAINING
NOT HAVING TEACHABLE SPIRIT
HIS VILLAGE PEOPLE

Infact it can even be all of the above

haha
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Amaechi2023(m): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
I do like older women ohhh naturally.
especially if she's beautiful. there are some beautiful old women aroun the age of 45 to 50 and I honestly do admire them naturally..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.