Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? (36477 Views)

I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man / 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Kdon2: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
nairalandbuzz:
Married women sweet for bed. They make love with confidence. He wants that

You mean they are good in promiscuity.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by MufasaLion: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kdon2:

What is good in bedmatics in an old hag?? Abegi! He is just using the woman to catch cruise.

How could you just start insulting older women as old hag?. The way we see things are different anyways.
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Eillyeillz(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
milann:
and nobody is complaining

I'm no kid so it's nobody's business......Only thing is my mom wouldn't let me marry her since I'm the first son and she had her womb turned already so she can have kids no more...but she has 3 kids from her previous marriage....I Love her to Death.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Metronomy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
Well, someone like me went through molestation from older women while growing up; got to know the reason behind my interest in older women through therapy... apart from that, I may not be able to say more.
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by forghe(m): 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
richmond500:
nairaland has the highest number of stupid people per square kilometer
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by SeunDobo(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
ZIINI:

Study that kind of guy very well
He has once been molested by a woman older than him before. cool

God bless you for this quote that's what am passing through right now ... I always love older woman ! And I have not be able to telling anyone about the molest by our landlord daughter like 23 years ago now
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
SeunDobo:

God bless you for this quote that's what am passing through right now ... I always love older woman ! And I have not be able to telling anyone about the molest by our landlord daughter like 23 years ago now
Amen
Mine happened about 17 yrs ago even the aunty is now married to a pastor and they have three lovely kids now
SeunDobo there are many hidden untold stories
But they're for another day...
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Hahjascho(m): 12:03am On Mar 14, 2021
Dumb thread.

I sense a weird spirit here, mostly from the comments.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 12:15am On Mar 14, 2021
shocked
ZIINI:

Amen
Mine happened about 17 yrs ago even the aunty is now married to a pastor and they have three lovely kids now
SeunDobo there are many hidden untold stories
But they're for another day...
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 12:17am On Mar 14, 2021
Mutaultope:
From my own experience

My wife is 9 years older than me

For 5 years of joblessness , she stood by me and supported the family

she is Patient, loving , understanding , intellectual and God fearing .... that was all in needed in a woman and I got it ...... well was blessed with her by God .

Ladies of nowadays , well many of them won't be as patient and understanding like her .
awwwnnn so sweet

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Nnatuu: 2:26am On Mar 14, 2021
I personally decided to marry an older lady because i am tired of the foolishness of most young Nigerian women. They don't seem to understand that most focused young men do not have time for crap and will prefer a life with someone's whose life direction is defined and clear.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by NovusHomo(m): 2:30am On Mar 14, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Apart from money, what could make a young man pick up interest in a woman old enough to be his mother?

OEDIPIAN complex. Check it out. Google is your friend.
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Sixfeetbelle: 3:03am On Mar 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

Must you spam everywhere?

Did you tell Mosdi he was spamming everywhere?
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by kelvinalvin1(m): 4:48am On Mar 14, 2021
Old hag you think so, remember some can still get preggo.

Kdon2:

What is good in bedmatics in an old hag?? Abegi! He is just using the woman to catch cruise.
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2021
NovusHomo:

OEDIPIAN complex. Check it out. Google is your friend.
ok
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Coolgent(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2021
Nonexistent1:
34 is not old except if you yourself are 18. I like older women as friends because of their maturity but when it comes to fucck, it has to be with someone of my age bracket. I don't fucck <20 and 35> except if I'm deceived because a lot of older women have small body and perky breasts.
Chai so u only do underage

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by VULCAN(m): 8:42am On Mar 14, 2021
So Jadesola isn't good in bed.

That's sad

It is well

Eillyeillz:

Take out the "Bedmatics" and every other thing you made mention of up there, is why I fell in Love with Jadesola... 7 Years and counting and I'm still In love with a woman very much older than me.
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by VULCAN(m): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2021
You have spoken the truth but I will add that the males have been depreciating rapidly too.

Most single women over the generations have destroyed their son's masculinity so a large proportion of men in the West and Western influenced nations are no longer able to take charge and be leaders in their homes and communities.

This was not how it was in the past. Most men knew their place in the world and handled life with all its challenges. Nowadays, western men seek almost as much therapy as women

RisenPhoenix1:

Good manners. Exemplary behaviour. Many older generation women have a grace and a class that this generation of women seem to totally lack. I'm talking about women in their mid-fifties and above.
The older generation of women (seventies and over) have even better manners and class. It seems that modern humans are gradually devolving back into apes; especially the females of our species.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2021
kiss
VULCAN:
You have spoken the truth but I will add that the males have been depreciating rapidly too.

Most single women over the generations have destroyed their son's masculinity so a large proportion of men in the West and Western influenced nations are no longer able to take charge and be leaders in their homes and communities.

This was not how it was in the past. Most men knew their place in the world and handled life with all its challenges. Nowadays, western men seek almost as much therapy as women

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by VULCAN(m): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2021
You are a keen observer of human nature.
Cousin9999:
1. Intimacy - Some feel older women are better at it.

2. G4y - Many closeted men seem to choose older partners for various reasons/beliefs.

3. Maturity - Some feel their peers are silly, and older women offer the relationship they want (e.g., serious long-term commitment, intelligent conversation, similar mentality).

4. Friendship becomes a relationship - Sometimes when an older women mentors a younger man, they become quite close. I guess admiration for her, and her desire to protect, transforms feelings. I suppose personalities are a factor too.

5. Divorcees with terrible exes - Some younger men may see them as a victim, see them struggling, and feel like the young strong man that can "save" them.

6. Easy relations - Young men may see an attractive older woman as an easy way to get you-know-what.

7. Men don't care - Men just like women. She could be 105. If she looks good in tight shorts, they will try to talk to her.

8. Boytoy - Some women date younger guys for fun. This may be an attractive relationship for a young guy because he feels little pressure. He just chills in her mansion, drives her benz, and she never asks for much.

9. Honesty - Younger guys may feel an older woman will be more upfront about what she wants (physical, boyfriend, boytoy, etc). So he can deal with less drama.

10. Fantasy - It's common for people to fantasize about older people or people in positions of power (hot teacher, hot boss, boss's wife etc). Some men like the idea of smashing an older woman who fits that profile.

11. Taboo - It's considered inappropriate, tacky, or even disrespectful to do it. That makes it very appealing to some guys.

12. Challenge - Some guys know that an older woman entertaining their advances is a bit unusual. They like being able to "pull" an older woman, and have her act silly over them. They like that she's genuinely attracted to a much younger guy that technically shouldn't have what it takes to attract and keep older women.

13. Learning about women/Shy - Some young guys are able to get older women more easily than younger because they're too shy or lack confidence with peers. Older women may respond more to them, and be more understanding. Older women then basically date them and groom/mold them into more attractive guys. They realize how much they learn about women (and life) this way, and keep doing it.

14. Fetish - They're the guys that only want to know where the cougars are.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2021
VULCAN:

They are free to decline and destroy themselves and they are going that way. Every ancient empire has. China will take over and life continues. I'm already trying to learn Chinese online. Maybe you should do the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2021
ZIINI:

Study that kind of guy very well
He has once been molested by a woman older than him before.
I'm saying some real shi huh cool
so its safe to say french president was molested by an older woman?

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Eillyeillz(m): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2021
VULCAN:

That's sad

It is well

Didn't say she wasn't, only that it didn't matter to me "The Bedmatic" part.
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Eillyeillz(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2021
VULCAN:

That's sad

It is well

Lol

Didn't say she wasn't, only that it didn't matter to me "The Bedmatic" part.
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 14, 2021
SweetCunt97:
so its safe to say french president was molested by an older woman?
Do you know his past ?
Did you grow up with him?
Do you know what transpired between him and the teacher back then when she's was still teaching him?
You don't!!
Joyce Meyer was molested over a hundred times by her stepfather she didn't want to say it but she preached to what's pertaining to it so she have to say it. Some rape cases are very true most of it just lack evidence. You said that because he is a man
So what you saying is that men don't get molested too .let me just leave you to your own angry
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
ZIINI:

Do you know his past ?
Did you grow up with him?
Do you know what transpired between him and the teacher back then when she's was still teaching him?
You don't!!
Joyce Meyer was molested over a hundred times by her stepfather she didn't want to say it but she preached to what's pertaining to it so she have to say it. Some rape cases are very true most of it just lack evidence. You said that because he is a man
So what you saying is that men don't get molested too .let me just leave you to your own angry
I feel u were molested as well. Let it go
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
justscorchone:
I vibe better with older women, I have a 70s soul so I find 70s as an interesting era to have been born, I enjoy 70s music and movies til this day. I enjoy a quiet date with some good old 80s RnB and red wine, than going clubbing or whatever this new generation engage in.

Bruh can we please be friends??

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by IKennaGabriel(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
richmond500:
nairaland has the highest number of stupid people per square kilometer
and you are number one

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by profilemessages: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
they are more mature and not too demanding like most of our young girls
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Kdon2: 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

How could you just start insulting older women as old hag?. The way we see things are different anyways.

Old women wey no respect her age na old hag na! She is chasing lies and emptiness. Nonsense!
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by 24countries: 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
Always late to the party...

Anyways if you find yourself in a situation where you're always attracted to an older woman, chillax.. it's not a predicament, it's normal.

Though, there are several factors which includes but not centred around

I)molestation.

II)The mother figure: Guys who were taken care of deeply and In a way that gave them the mother-son connection, and all of a sudden, she's gone.. at an early age... black black black.
Etc..

III)Personal preference: Older women are smart, independent and already know what they want, how they hope to get what they want, and would go extra miles to keep it once they have it.

Older women are gentler, more understanding and patient.

Asides that, some males are old souls, indigo children(google it), young in body, old in soul and mind... most of them are introverted, but still energetic and vibrant.

There are many sides to this cube, so... your take kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners / Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.