Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,059 members, 7,835,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me (9080 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by GloShare(m): 6:30am On Mar 14, 2021
I believe your story sha... although I am disappointed.

My disappointment is not even about the benin girl.

I am disappointed you have a fiance when your account balance is just 1600.

You need to forget woman and double your hustle.

What do you do for a living ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by femi4: 6:32am On Mar 14, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
God has seen your pure heart. She lost a great opportunity just because of petty scam. God will surely reward you since your heart is clean towards her...

That Yahoo boyfriend of hers will surely use her for ritual...
She didn't lose anything. She's unto the next mugun.

Don't be surprise if she's more comfortable than the OP

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by femi4: 6:35am On Mar 14, 2021
Slimslimqq:
her pics and our chats
more still coming
Why are you posting her pix? You must be in sefia pain

5 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Slimslimqq: 6:46am On Mar 14, 2021
GloShare:
I believe your story sha... although I am disappointed.

My disappointment is not even about the benin girl.

I am disappointed you have a fiance when your account balance is just 1600.

You need to forget woman and double your hustle.

What do you do for a living ?
I have a mini bus that still has a lot of mechanical fault, and about my fiancee, she's my babymama and has been living with me to take care of our son..

I am hustling a lot and I don't look at women. I was only trying to help that girl leave Benin and no strings attached.
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Slimslimqq: 6:49am On Mar 14, 2021
Collinsaik:
for the sake of ur mental health , suspend anything like helping strangers for now. suspend it indefinetely. ur mental heath is at stake here. u can't keep pleasing others and displeasing yourself. be wise !
u are right.. but I easily get emotional if anyone ask me for help, but i will work on my self
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Slimslimqq: 6:50am On Mar 14, 2021
ukaface:
See ehn bros.... Forget generosity and going out of your way to help people. Those people if table were turned go chop your eyes.
Generosity doesn't work in Nigeria, everybody dey look for who them go chop from,but when it's payback them go run.
I can't do this mistake you did
Sent her money,Sent tfare,still hustle accommodation and work for her,shuuuuuuuuuu.....you be father Christmas?even father Christmas no do reach like this...your own Na pro version.

This ought to teach you a lesson,if you like continue.
Forget about God blessing those who give abeg,you just got scammed dude...lol grin grin,or maybe your blessing is in the future.

lol.. thank u

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by xperiencelove(m): 6:54am On Mar 14, 2021
Anyone who support scam is automatically a fraudster too. I only find it hard to believe that you could have trust in someone living and defending her yahoo boyfriend. She is a yahoo girl. Sorry, she yahoo you.
She painted living in a bad condition in Benin but me looking at her picture and life style says otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Slimslimqq: 6:58am On Mar 14, 2021
Disclaimer12:
The funniest part of this story is someone who's starving, fasted nd and almost had ulcer just to raise 3k saying he's trying to help someone! Lol! Bra! That girl u think you're trying to help seems to be living a better life than u judging from the picture ! Better go hustle harder! There are lot of people that need your help in your vicinity! But u chose a sexy looking fresh girl from Benin! Bros I'll tell u the truth u need more help than the girl In question! Give me your account details to send back the 3k plus extra 2k for data
When u get to my house, u will meet 10+ people living for free, excluding upto 15 tenants that haven't paid house rent for a year plus because the country is bad. we do that because we are humans after all, everybody bashing me here are those that wouldn't mind if someone is dying on the road because they want to form hard man. thank u for the gesture, I didn't create the thread to get back my money, I just shared my experience trying to help her
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by gassbee: 6:59am On Mar 14, 2021
Nazgul:
You have a fiancee, yet you chatted with her on Facebook and was even willing to go the extra mile for her comfort, my brother you wanted a taste of her coochie, how can you refer to her as dear, if you were truly helping her with no strings attached?

Do you know the problem habouring a complete stranger could cause your relationship?

What if she actually came, and started falling in love with you, and you reciprocated by getting her pregnant, how would you handle both women?

The total money you spent on her isn't even up to 5k, I don't see why you had to upload her pics, very childish if you ask me cos you're the one to blame not her. You can't expect her to leave benin for you a total stranger in Lagos.

Next time use your head.
is a fake story, if he truely had a fiancee not girlfreind o, no responsible fiancee will tolerate that nonsense goodwil he is trying to offer. He got scammed by d girl he wanted to bleep

4 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by tgmservice: 6:59am On Mar 14, 2021
Slimslimqq:
eyah, sorry. but not everyone will think like u do.
Keep quite you wanted to 4uck d girl.

Why didn't you send her d sewing machine to benin. Just inviting a total stranger from benin to your home.

You deserve want you got

6 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Brandguy(m): 7:06am On Mar 14, 2021
Disclaimer12:
The funniest part of this story is someone who's starving, fasted nd and almost had ulcer just to raise 3k saying he's trying to help someone! Lol! Bra! That girl u think you're trying to help seems to be living a better life than u judging from the picture ! Better go hustle harder! There are lot of people that need your help in your vicinity! But u chose a sexy looking fresh girl from Benin! Bros I'll tell u the truth u need more help than the girl In question! Give me your account details to send back the 3k plus extra 2k for data

Polaris Bank

God bless
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by GloShare(m): 7:07am On Mar 14, 2021
Slimslimqq:
I have a mini bus that still has a lot of mechanical fault, and about my fiancee, she's my babymama and has been living with me to take care of our son..

I am hustling a lot and I don't look at women. I was only trying to help that girl leave Benin and no strings attached.

Focus on yourself brother. You need all the help at the moment.

You can't lift others if you don't rise.
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Slimslimqq: 7:14am On Mar 14, 2021
for those of u saying I want to bleep the girl, u are only saying so because that's the way u do your things. but I am different. firstly, I can't cheat on my babymama and moreover she lives with me, secondly, when my father built his church and house, he also built a missionary house to create shelter for those who don't have place to sleep.

come to our house and see different people both male and beautiful female students living here for free. anyone of u can send someone to confirm this.

I only continued from where my late dad stopped, but I am surprised with the kind of mentality some of u guys here are displaying that I wanted to bleep the girl.

though, I might not be financially okay, but I have talked to my mom about her and she agreed she will do her best to train her till she gets on her feet in Lagos.

please u guys should change this kind of mentality so that Nigeria can move forward..

i won't quote anyone who bashes me again.

peace unto y'all ....
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Slimslimqq: 7:16am On Mar 14, 2021
GloShare:

Focus on yourself brother. You need all the help at the moment.
You can't lift others if you don't rise.
I understand sir.. thank u
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by meobizy(f): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2021
Lol. I enjoy reading scam stories on Nairaland. Greed was involved hence OP falling for a cheap scheme. I wish I could hear her part of the story before concluding.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Kobicove(m): 8:03am On Mar 14, 2021
Slimslimqq:

Let's even forget about the money you sent her for the time being...where was she going to stay if she had come to Lagos.

You need to be extremely careful about accommodating complete strangers in your house undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by emae009(m): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2021
Goztino:

So you believed this story? shocked
Wonderful.
Wonderful.[/quote]

The part that's marvelous to me is - he has a fiancee but with only #1600 decided to give #1000 to a complete stranger. Girl for that matter. Then being broke still with a fiancee decide to hustle to send money to another girl and the said fiancee was okay with that.
Miracle and wonders
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:18am On Mar 14, 2021
Bros i am sorry you were scammed shit happened. You said you aren't pained (in your word) but why put her details and pictures on here public forum don't you think it is bad. Help when you are lead by Holy spirit.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2021
Slimslimqq:
for those of u saying I want to bleep the girl, u are only saying so because that's the way u do your things. but I am different. firstly, I can't cheat on my babymama and moreover she lives with me, secondly, when my father built his church and house, he also built a missionary house to create shelter for those who don't have place to sleep.

come to our house and see different people both male and beautiful female students living here for free. anyone of u can send someone to confirm this.

I only continued from where my late dad stopped, but I am surprised with the kind of mentality some of u guys here are displaying that I wanted to bleep the girl.

though, I might not be financially okay, but I have talked to my mom about her and she agreed she will do her best to train her till she gets on her feet in Lagos.

please u guys should change this kind of mentality so that Nigeria can move forward..

peace unto y'all ....

Since you uploaded her details here why not uploaded your address etc on here. So that any homeless people can come stay with you. You were up to something dodgy inviting her to come stay with you. Sorry she out smart you.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2021
gassbee:
is a fake story, if he truely had a fiancee not girlfreind o, no responsible fiancee will tolerate that nonsense goodwil he is trying to offer. He got scammed by d girl he wanted to bleep

100% agree

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by NiklauseFred(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2021
Slimslimqq:
I am sure u saw where I said I help both male and female. some guys here on nairaland live with me. stop saying shit

Baba you fit help me with the sewing machine?
I promise to pay you the full cost of the machine before the end of the year.
I'm an apprentice in fashion and designing.i have lots of cloths to sew for my own customers but my boss only allows me to do my own work on Sundays and I work from Monday to Saturday for him.

The pics below are some of my works.
This month made it one year I have been an apprentice and I really need the sewing machine.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by lilvicky68(m): 8:41am On Mar 14, 2021
Slimslimqq:

peace unto y'all ....

Oga e be like say you like woman too much..
I don't see why you posted her pictures and name here for no reason she didn't scam you of anything..you did it out of your own free will.. Now she doesn't need your help anymore is it so hard for you to understand?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Bootybounce: 8:51am On Mar 14, 2021
ABCthings:
which kain yeye moral be dis?
So on a raining day I cannot share an umbrella with a kid, because it will inconvenience me?
i pity you just cuz you want to help someone you decided to starve yourself...its totally okay if you knew the person but its another thing entirely when you dont

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Sibtygarr: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2021
Slimslimqq:
Lets be careful of those we intend to help. not all who ask for help needs help.

I am still a struggling young guy, but the little I make I share with those who doesn't have at all. that's my nature, and also I know what it is to be broke.

Last month, I came across a Lady's post on Facebook, that she needed 1k to survive for the weekend. I went through her profile and I noticed she's real.

Though, I was also broke, but I had 1600 in my account, so I reached out to her and sent her 1k as she requested.

she later chatted me up and sent her number to call and also appreciate my gesture.

we talked a lot and I got to know she lives in Benin city alone and sometimes spend days with her boyfriend who happens to be a fulltime broke yahoo boy.

I talked to her about the risk of living with someone who doesn't have a job and rather be involved in yahoo, and also I gave her samples of how desperate yahoo boys use their girls for ritual, but she defended him that he's not that type.

along the line, I learnt she had a skill, fashion design.

I discussed why she hasn't been using her skill to help herself grow, but she complained lack of funds to get a sewing machine and also that people don't sew clothes in Lagos

I told her about Lagos, and she seems interested. in fact, I told her my mom has a sewing machine that she doesn't use frequently, that I will discuss with her to release it.

she was happy, but said she doesn't know anyone to accommodate her in lag, but she has a friend who's married but not sure if she can accommodate her.

then I promised to help discuss with my mom and fiancee so that we can help her with accommodation and the sewing machine, and she seems glad about it.

I discussed with my mom and fiancee about it, and they agreed I bring her. my mom showed special interest in helping her in a little way she can afford when she heard her story.

I told her the latest development, then she asked when would come, I told her that anytime she likes, then she told me she doesn't have enough money for transportation to lag. she has only 2k while tfare would cost 5k, I promised to help her with 3k the following week, not that I have it, but I had faith I will get it for her.

Then two days after, she messaged me that she would be coming on Saturday(today) because she owes a lot of debt and they are threatening to embarrass her on sunday(tomorrow). I should help her send the 3k so she can start coming.

I struggled and fasted just to help her raise the 3k, so that she can start coming.
I also noticed my mom about the development.

ulcer almost killed me because i made sure I help her send the money yesterday evening, I didn't any healthy food because of the savings.

this morning, I sent her a message to know if she has started coming and she replied yes, that she's in the bus. few hours later, I didn't hear from her, I sent her another message to know where she has reached, but she read and didnt reply me.

meanwhile my mom was already worrying me about her situation. so I collected my mom phone to call her, to my greatest surprise was hearing loud music and noise in the background, immediately she heard my voice she cut and blocked my moms number and mine.

Before u bash me, know that she isn't the first I tried to help, some nairalanders can attest to this, because I am accommodating, both male and female. I took after my late father. because I believe God rewards those who have good heart.

I am not pained because she scammed me of the money I suffered for just to please and help her. if she had ask, I would have given her, but because she played and fooled me and including my mom, I am pained. that I don't think that will stop me from helping anyone else In future.

Modified: I have removed her pictures, and info. but this thread has made me realize I am more human than 70% of some guys on nairaland, because I had no bad intention towards her but some guys are here staying all sort of thrash because of their silly mentality.
With all those fine fine picture, how did you believe she was 1k broke.
But don't lie to us na, you plan to knack this girl or convert her to FWB. We be all guys and I don't see reason you're lying behind covers.
Why not create another account and tell us your true intentions, must you lie to cover up your hidden agenda.

The babe set sha but you are not wise either.
Baba next time rate us well before you lie to us

6 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Johnchrix(m): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2021
Sibtygarr:

With all those fine fine picture, how did you believe she was 1k broke.
But don't lie to us na, you plan to knack this girl or convert her to FWB. We be all guys and I don't see reason you're lying behind covers.
Why not create another account and tell us your true intentions, must you lie to cover up your hidden agenda.

The babe set sha but you are not wise either.
Baba next time rate us well before you lie to us

the guy bin wan bleep, I'm done staff tire, I no think say I'm done reach 20 years self, if na male hubby bin beg am, na LAmba I'm for the tell am.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by unmask: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2021
checkmatez:
Girl head... you are interested in someone else girlfriend and spewing trash... this reverse psychology bullshit you think you are doing won't work on everyone... lied about involving your mum and about helping guys too, You are a small boy and I can see through you.
Sorry.... your mind has been abused in this country. You don't realize that we have genuinely good people
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2021
Slimslimqq:
Lets be careful of those we intend to help. not all who ask for help needs help.

I am still a struggling young guy, but the little I make I share with those who doesn't have at all. that's my nature, and also I know what it is to be broke.

Last month, I came across a Lady's post on Facebook, that she needed 1k to survive for the weekend. I went through her profile and I noticed she's real.

Though, I was also broke, but I had 1600 in my account, so I reached out to her and sent her 1k as she requested.

she later chatted me up and sent her number to call and also appreciate my gesture.

we talked a lot and I got to know she lives in Benin city alone and sometimes spend days with her boyfriend who happens to be a fulltime broke yahoo boy.

I talked to her about the risk of living with someone who doesn't have a job and rather be involved in yahoo, and also I gave her samples of how desperate yahoo boys use their girls for ritual, but she defended him that he's not that type.

along the line, I learnt she had a skill, fashion design.

I discussed why she hasn't been using her skill to help herself grow, but she complained lack of funds to get a sewing machine and also that people don't sew clothes in Lagos

I told her about Lagos, and she seems interested. in fact, I told her my mom has a sewing machine that she doesn't use frequently, that I will discuss with her to release it.

she was happy, but said she doesn't know anyone to accommodate her in lag, but she has a friend who's married but not sure if she can accommodate her.

then I promised to help discuss with my mom and fiancee so that we can help her with accommodation and the sewing machine, and she seems glad about it.

I discussed with my mom and fiancee about it, and they agreed I bring her. my mom showed special interest in helping her in a little way she can afford when she heard her story.

I told her the latest development, then she asked when would come, I told her that anytime she likes, then she told me she doesn't have enough money for transportation to lag. she has only 2k while tfare would cost 5k, I promised to help her with 3k the following week, not that I have it, but I had faith I will get it for her.

Then two days after, she messaged me that she would be coming on Saturday(today) because she owes a lot of debt and they are threatening to embarrass her on sunday(tomorrow). I should help her send the 3k so she can start coming.

I struggled and fasted just to help her raise the 3k, so that she can start coming.
I also noticed my mom about the development.

ulcer almost killed me because i made sure I help her send the money yesterday evening, I didn't any healthy food because of the savings.

this morning, I sent her a message to know if she has started coming and she replied yes, that she's in the bus. few hours later, I didn't hear from her, I sent her another message to know where she has reached, but she read and didnt reply me.

meanwhile my mom was already worrying me about her situation. so I collected my mom phone to call her, to my greatest surprise was hearing loud music and noise in the background, immediately she heard my voice she cut and blocked my moms number and mine.

Before u bash me, know that she isn't the first I tried to help, some nairalanders can attest to this, because I am accommodating, both male and female. I took after my late father. because I believe God rewards those who have good heart.

I am not pained because she scammed me of the money I suffered for just to please and help her. if she had ask, I would have given her, but because she played and fooled me and including my mom, I am pained. that I don't think that will stop me from helping anyone else In future.

Modified: I have removed her pictures, and info. but this thread has made me realize I am more human than 70% of some guys on nairaland, because I had no bad intention towards her but some guys are here staying all sort of thrash because of their silly mentality.

The poor doesn't help the poor.

Go and read literature. Also the read the Bible.

It's only somebody that has enough that gives his EXTRA to the poor.

If you want, starve yourself to death for stupidity.

I used to be SIMPle like you, giving hundreds of thousands to people to help them fix their ailing businesses. I thought at least my consolation is that they were fellow struggling guys like me, not women or girls.

Now I realize, it is all stupidity helping people who can't help you when the chips are down. If you offer someone N50k today and next year, you fall into hardship, and the person you offered N50k today can't even help you with N20k, wetin you gain ?

Keep your excess money in savings, deposit accounts. The money is not running. As I speak I have food money till October, yet I am not happy, because the economy no nice.

I store feeding money that will last me 12 months because nobody knows tomorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by indodon(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2021
If you no do am because of Puna Jah go bless you this month and in a big way
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by lascos912(m): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by GrandFinale2021(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

The poor doesn't help the poor.

Go and read literature. Also the read the Bible.

It's only somebody that has enough that gives his EXTRA to the poor.

If you want, starve yourself to death for stupidity.

I used to be SIMPle like you, giving hundreds of thousands and millions to people to help them fix their ailing businesses. I thought at least my consolation is that they were fellow struggling guys like me, not women or girls.

Now I realize, it is all stupidity helping people who can't help you when the chips are down. If you offer someone N50k today and next year, you fall into hardship, and the person you offered N50k today can't even help you with N10k, wetin you gain ?

Keep your excess money in savings, deposit accounts. The money is not running. As I speak I have food money till October, yet I am not happy, because the economy no nice.

I store feeding money that will last me 12 months because nobody knows tomorrow.
inspired
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Basics007: 10:39am On Mar 14, 2021
I'm happy it's just 4k. I can imagine how your mum and fiancee would have felt if she had absconded with the sewing machine.
It's ok. You are a good person. God will reward your good actions
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Xenry: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Baba you fit help me with the sewing machine?
I promise to pay you the full cost of the machine before the end of the year.
I'm an apprentice in fashion and designing.i have lots of cloths to sew for my own customers but my boss only allows me to do my own work on Sundays and I work from Monday to Saturday for him.

The pics below are some of my works.
This month made it one year I have been an apprentice and I really need the sewing machine.
Op, @Slimslimqq, Mr Solomon. Why not help this guy? Or is it because he no get pussy?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Romanceland Fc / Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You / My Encounter With A Crazy Little Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.