Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me (9085 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by seanwilliam(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
checkmatez:
you are running helter-skelter to send cash for a girl to come and be living with you... it irk me to see you adding your mum and fiancee which we know you made that up... you are an opportunist... what brought up her boyfriend is a full time yahooboy.. so we will be on your side, her pic must looks fresher than yours (that's what made you interested) ...you have children close to you daily that need help ..start from there...won't reply on this again but your psychological bullshit won't work.... Go and work and stop looking for someone to add to their suffering.

God will bless u more than you expect In all your endeavors ... infact I owe u a bottle of Heineken with fish..

The op is a shame to brotherhood.. he is fool and a stupid maggot.. I will beat him to death if I have someone like him as brother and will forsake him if I have someone like him as a friend..

I’m very very mad reading all the claptrap he posted up there.. I feel like punching him so hard in the nose..

See wetin my fellow man Dey yarn for mouth for mouth nitori .. I will only forgive him if he’s unde 15 years.. if I was the govenor of him state, I go ask them to behead him ..

The op slimslimsqq is talking like an slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by sauceEEP(m): 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Baba you fit help me with the sewing machine?
I promise to pay you the full cost of the machine before the end of the year.
I'm an apprentice in fashion and designing.i have lots of cloths to sew for my own customers but my boss only allows me to do my own work on Sundays and I work from Monday to Saturday for him.

The pics below are some of my works.
This month made it one year I have been an apprentice and I really need the sewing machine.
OP this young man needs your help...

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by GrandFinale2021(m): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
sauceEEP:

OP this young man needs your help...
if it's not a lady he should forget it
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by AwesomeStormy00(m): 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
stanliwise:
@Slimslimqq
Not everyone is good.
Also nice gesture are also a risk. it is a risk to act nicely, so you took the risk and then you lost.
it is part of life.

But my advice to you is this, next time help people with value.
From your story, the girl was only lacking money. You never mentioned places she has value except you mentioned she has a skill.

But at no point did you know anything about her kind of person. she was a complete stranger and you went in all out to place huge expectation on stranger.
Money was fine,
Advice her was going to a risky stretch
Saving up on hunger was going beyond normal

YOu actually acted abnormally in hope good things would come out, infact I am happy she left your over Samaritan attitude early enough. Else the disaster would have been much more painful

In other words,
"when dealing with strangers, always expect strange behaviours" - Stanliwise

Well said
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
U dudes should stop forming mister nice guy on the internet
No woman respects any man who forms too nice
Anyway just move on and forget about her
Both she and her boyfriend played the script and it has been successful
Just hope u learn from this

5 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by saintsylve(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
Disclaimer12:
The funniest part of this story is someone who's starving, fasted nd and almost had ulcer just to raise 3k saying he's trying to help someone! Lol! Bra! That girl u think you're trying to help seems to be living a better life than u judging from the picture ! Better go hustle harder! There are lot of people that need your help in your vicinity! But u chose a sexy looking fresh girl from Benin! Bros I'll tell u the truth u need more help than the girl In question! Give me your account details to send back the 3k plus extra 2k for data

Chai, no joy!
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
CheedyJ:
Baba dey look for free pucccci, lol... mumu man of the year
even if na pucci he dey look for this is certainly not the way to get it cheesy
u dont play nice cos u want to get laid cheesy
99 percent cases u wont even smell the girl pant

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
Heathrow44:

Report her to the police, and approach the court to mandate UBA to retrieve your money from any bank account she has with UBA or even other branches, ask the court you were scammed and wasn't a willful deposit!!! But op u are sex starved hungry sex slave that wouldn't mind going hungry just to have sex, ur mom should be ashamed of u if she's not, I'm ashamed of u!!! U need to teach her a bitter lesson, now I know y nollywood actresses make money and nengi bought her house is cos of men like u!
money that u sent to someone"s account with ur own hand so u now go to court to retrieve the money? cheesy
how?
if this was a business scam in the sense that op paid for some article or product but she refused to send the product then he has a case but
this one no case my brother
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

That Yahoo boyfriend of hers will surely use her for ritual...
she and the yahoo boyfriend are probably working together.he uses her to ensnare guys like op.i don see this type of racket over and over again

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
lefulefu:
money that u sent to someone"s account with ur own hand so u now go to court to retrieve the money? cheesy
how?
if this was a business scam in the sense that op paid for some article or product but she refused to send the product then he has a case but
this one no case my brother

Last I checked, there was a news here on NL where a guy got scammed by a girl for 2k and the court mandated access bank to retrieve the money from her account! She's a scammer!
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
Heathrow44:

Last I checked, there was a news here on NL where a guy got scammed by a girl for 2k and the court mandated access bank to retrieve the money from her account! She's a scammer!
well that guy had money to pursue his case and in naija if u have money u can get ur way cheesy
on the case of op he said he is broke and he was using his last money to help to help the girl
So where will he see money to pursue the case cheesy
agreed the girl played but he should just move on but if im get money to pursue the case then he can follow up the matter cheesy
if u have time try check up this youtube link about this dude who got scammed 100 million dollars worth of expensive gifts he bought for an onlyfan girl cos he thought he was in love cheesy grin
He is now requesting for the girl to pay him back his money grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrUrWjnnjWw
guys should be sensible abeg
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
lefulefu:
well that guy had money to pursue his case and in naija if u have money u can get ur way cheesy
on the case of op he said he is broke and he was using his last money to help to help the girl
So where will he see money to pursue the case cheesy
agreed the girl played but he should just move on but if im get money to pursue the case then he can follow up the matter cheesy
if u have time try check up this youtube link about this dude who got scammed 100 million dollars worth of expensive gifts he bought for an onlyfan girl cos he thought he was in love cheesy grin
He is now requesting for the girl to pay him back his money grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrUrWjnnjWw
guys should be sensible abeg

Op na mumu! Anyways his own cup of tea left 4 me I have never sent any girl N100 card let alone money for tfare if a girl really likes u, she would do everything within her means to get to uu, she can steal her mum's saturday market money to do that, she can use her dad's phone to text u or call u! So if she ain't doing anything, I ain't sending shi shi, make everybody dey their dey, no be only her be the only girl for this whole wide world! Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Heathrow44:

Op na mumu! Anyways his own cup of tea left 4 me I have never sent any girl N100 card let alone money for tfare if a girl really likes u, she would do everything within her means to get to uu, she can steal her mum's saturday market money to do that, she can use her dad's phone to text u or call u! So if she ain't doing anything, I ain't sending shi shi, make everybody dey their dey, no be only her be the only girl for this whole wide world! Mtcheew!
cheesy even looking at the girl"s picture wey op upload she looks well fed and looking in pretty good condition so am surprised alarm bell no ring for im mind when the girl was talking about being broke and hungry.anyway wetin i dey suspect is that it is the yahoo boyfriend that ochestrated everything.Op was chatting with a guy and it came to talking on phone the guy probably gave the phone t cheesy his girlfriend to chat with op.many yahoo boys play it that way cheesy.For the pictures it might be possible the yahoo guy sent him an innocent girl"s photo.but if it was video chat they did then maybe its the real girl"s photo cheesy
anyway tough luck grin
the money is that much that the scammed off him so e go just better he move on and learn one or two from this experience.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by frozen70(f): 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
Slimslimqq:
Lets be careful of those we intend to help. not all who ask for help needs help.

I am still a struggling young guy, but the little I make I share with those who doesn't have at all. that's my nature, and also I know what it is to be broke.

Last month, I came across a Lady's post on Facebook, that she needed 1k to survive for the weekend. I went through her profile and I noticed she's real.

Though, I was also broke, but I had 1600 in my account, so I reached out to her and sent her 1k as she requested.

she later chatted me up and sent her number to call and also appreciate my gesture.

we talked a lot and I got to know she lives in Benin city alone and sometimes spend days with her boyfriend who happens to be a fulltime broke yahoo boy.

I talked to her about the risk of living with someone who doesn't have a job and rather be involved in yahoo, and also I gave her samples of how desperate yahoo boys use their girls for ritual, but she defended him that he's not that type.

along the line, I learnt she had a skill, fashion design.

I discussed why she hasn't been using her skill to help herself grow, but she complained lack of funds to get a sewing machine and also that people don't sew clothes in Lagos

I told her about Lagos, and she seems interested. in fact, I told her my mom has a sewing machine that she doesn't use frequently, that I will discuss with her to release it.

she was happy, but said she doesn't know anyone to accommodate her in lag, but she has a friend who's married but not sure if she can accommodate her.

then I promised to help discuss with my mom and fiancee so that we can help her with accommodation and the sewing machine, and she seems glad about it.

I discussed with my mom and fiancee about it, and they agreed I bring her. my mom showed special interest in helping her in a little way she can afford when she heard her story.

I told her the latest development, then she asked when would come, I told her that anytime she likes, then she told me she doesn't have enough money for transportation to lag. she has only 2k while tfare would cost 5k, I promised to help her with 3k the following week, not that I have it, but I had faith I will get it for her.

Then two days after, she messaged me that she would be coming on Saturday(today) because she owes a lot of debt and they are threatening to embarrass her on sunday(tomorrow). I should help her send the 3k so she can start coming.

I struggled and fasted just to help her raise the 3k, so that she can start coming.
I also noticed my mom about the development.

ulcer almost killed me because i made sure I help her send the money yesterday evening, I didn't any healthy food because of the savings.

this morning, I sent her a message to know if she has started coming and she replied yes, that she's in the bus. few hours later, I didn't hear from her, I sent her another message to know where she has reached, but she read and didnt reply me.

meanwhile my mom was already worrying me about her situation. so I collected my mom phone to call her, to my greatest surprise was hearing loud music and noise in the background, immediately she heard my voice she cut and blocked my moms number and mine.

Before u bash me, know that she isn't the first I tried to help, some nairalanders can attest to this, because I am accommodating, both male and female. I took after my late father. because I believe God rewards those who have good heart.

I am not pained because she scammed me of the money I suffered for just to please and help her. if she had ask, I would have given her, but because she played and fooled me and including my mom, I am pained. that I don't think that will stop me from helping anyone else In future.

Modified: I have removed her pictures, and info. but this thread has made me realize I am more human than 70% of some guys on nairaland, because I had no bad intention towards her but some guys are here staying all sort of thrash because of their silly mentality.

You better stop this your Mr Nice guy attitude before you trade your family for charity

People never do you abi ?

You starved, got ulcer just to send her 3k

Where you bringing her to feed herself or to fast and feed her

Abeg get sence or borrow one

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by freethesheeple(m): 6:10am On Mar 15, 2021
Slimslimqq:
Lets be careful of those we intend to help. not all who ask for help needs help.

I am still a struggling young guy, but the little I make I share with those who doesn't have at all. that's my nature, and also I know what it is to be broke.

Last month, I came across a Lady's post on Facebook, that she needed 1k to survive for the weekend. I went through her profile and I noticed she's real.

Though, I was also broke, but I had 1600 in my account, so I reached out to her and sent her 1k as she requested.

she later chatted me up and sent her number to call and also appreciate my gesture.

we talked a lot and I got to know she lives in Benin city alone and sometimes spend days with her boyfriend who happens to be a fulltime broke yahoo boy.

I talked to her about the risk of living with someone who doesn't have a job and rather be involved in yahoo, and also I gave her samples of how desperate yahoo boys use their girls for ritual, but she defended him that he's not that type.

I discussed why she hasn't been using her skill to help herself grow, but she complained lack of funds to get a sewing machine and also that people don't sew clothes in Lagos

I told her about Lagos, and she seems interested. in fact, I told her my mom has a sewing machine that she doesn't use frequently, that I will discuss with her to release it.

she was happy, but said she doesn't know anyone to accommodate her in lag, but she has a friend who's married but not sure if she can accommodate her.

then I promised to help discuss with my mom and fiancee so that we can help her with accommodation and the sewing machine, and she seems glad about it.

I discussed with my mom and fiancee about it, and they agreed I bring her. my mom showed special interest in helping her in a little way she can afford when she heard her story.

I told her the latest development, then she asked when would come, I told her that anytime she likes, then she told me she doesn't have enough money for transportation to lag. she has only 2k while tfare would cost 5k, I promised to help her with 3k the following week, not that I have it, but I had faith I will get it for her.

Then two days after, she messaged me that she would be coming on Saturday(today) because she owes a lot of debt and they are threatening to embarrass her on sunday(tomorrow). I should help her send the 3k so she can start coming.

I struggled and fasted just to help her raise the 3k, so that she can start coming.

ulcer almost killed me because i made sure I help her send the money yesterday evening, I didn't any healthy food because of the savings.

this morning, I sent her a message to know if she has started coming and she replied yes, that she's in the bus. few hours later, I didn't hear from her, I sent her another message to know where she has reached, but she read and didnt reply me.

meanwhile my mom was already worrying me about her situation. so I collected my mom phone to call her, to my greatest surprise was hearing loud music and noise in the background, immediately she heard my voice she cut and blocked my moms number and mine.

Before u bash me, know that she isn't the first I tried to help, some nairalanders can attest to this, because I am accommodating, both male and female. I took after my late father. because I believe God rewards those who have good heart.

I am not pained because she scammed me of the money I suffered for just to please and help her. if she had ask, I would have given her, but because she played and fooled me and including my mom, I am pained. that I don't think that will stop me from helping anyone else In future.

Modified: I have removed her pictures, and info. but this thread has made me realize I am more human than 70% of some guys on nairaland, because I had no bad intention towards her but some guys are here staying all sort of thrash because of their silly mentality.

Omo this is nonsense cos REALITY doesn't work like that. You are kind I agree but don't stress or starve your self to help people. Help people from the left over you have. See eee like jist you , this exactly was the Nature of my dad but immediately he died, I saw another thing with Human.
Those he helped turn and spoke bad about him.
Even his kind nature, did God resurrect him to continue helping others

I hate people that Shout God God everytime
Cos they are far from Reality!!

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
lefulefu:
cheesy even looking at the girl"s picture wey op upload she looks well fed and looking in pretty good condition so am surprised alarm bell no ring for im mind when the girl was talking about being broke and hungry.anyway wetin i dey suspect is that it is the yahoo boyfriend that ochestrated everything.Op was chatting with a guy and it came to talking on phone the guy probably gave the phone t cheesy his girlfriend to chat with op.many yahoo boys play it that way cheesy.For the pictures it might be possible the yahoo guy sent him an innocent girl"s photo.but if it was video chat they did then maybe its the real girl"s photo cheesy
anyway tough luck grin
the money is that much that the scammed off him so e go just better he move on and learn one or two from this experience.

grin grin
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Ayobami4real: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2021
please I don't know if anyone has op's address we had a talk and his number has been off since yesterday please it's urgent
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Bayokun(m): 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2021
Ayobami4real:
please I don't know if anyone has op's address we had a talk and his number has been off since yesterday please it's urgent

Naso, the real movie is about to start, grabs chair and popcorn

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2021
saintsylve:

Chai, no joy!

I received a PM from you.

How can I help you please?
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by gassbee: 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I received a PM from you.

How can I help you please?
so u cant help him or her in private, must u bring it here
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by aktolly54(m): 1:33pm On May 03, 2021
Ladies pics or profile on Facebook?
Slimslimqq:
Lets be careful of those we intend to help. not I'm very interested in the item. I wanted to buy it for my friend in Hurstville NSW 2220 , and was wondering if you will accept paypal as payment. I will include an additional $50 for overnight shipping to my friend through Express Post Service (overnight delivery Service).Please let me know if this is acceptable. Thanks who ask for help needs help.

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2021
gassbee:
so u cant help him or her in private, must u bring it here

As a rule I don't give out my contact details.

Anything you want to discuss with me must be done here on Nairaland smiley
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 03, 2021
Na Too Good Nai Wan Kill U So. I Will Try All My Possible Best Not To Be Harsh On U. It's Good To Be Generous But U Lack Wisdom In Ur Generousity. 1. U Want To Impress Her. I Don't Even Know Ur Reason(s) 4 All Dis. Weda U Like To Date Her Self I Don't Know Or U Av Anoda Agenda In Mind 2. Why Did U Even Interfere In Private Life/relationship? Is It Ur Business? Did She Seek Help 4rm U Regarding Dat? Why Did U Even Involve Ur Mother & Others In It?
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:49pm On May 03, 2021
[quote author=Slimslimqq some guys are here staying all sort of thrash because of their silly mentality.
[/quote]

In all these write ups, there's one line I don't understand

"... I'm not pained because she scammed me... but because she played me as a fool..."

What's the difference, please
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 12, 2022
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by kobarney(m): 11:35pm On May 12, 2022
Omooo. I stopped believing this story when I read that you had 1600 and you sent her 1k. Then you made mention of “fiancée” lol. Who get finacee no de get 1k for account o. Lol. Marriage no be beans.

You still went on to send 2k for transport and because of that you could not eat healthy food And you get fiancée?? Loooooool.

Omoo
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Nobody: 4:12am On May 13, 2022
Slimslimqq:

good people die first
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by satandeterrible: 5:10am On May 13, 2022
Slimslimqq:

Stupid disgusting dirty simp.
How many of your fellow men have you helped?
I hope you die.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Guy That Is Two Years Older Than You / Please Is This Guy Gay? (photo) / 8 Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.