Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,650 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Buhari Broke Into Tears - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Broke Into Tears (32587 Views)

For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo - Leadership / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by scmk: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2011
ITS  A PITY JONATHAN IS CONTESTING NOW!  cry

MY BEST VOTE WILL HAVE BEEN BUHARI

I SEE GREAT SINCERITY IN THIS MAN BUARI

PLS BUHARI DONT GIV UP IF U DO NOT WIN NOW

YOU ARE THE ONLY NIGERIA WITH TRUE FOLLOWERSHIP WITHOUT INFLUENCE OF MONEY OR GAINS

SOMEAY YOU WILL RULE~ AGAIN
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Blazing99: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2011
drgica74:

I bet my two testes, Buhari no fit win this election. Any challenger?

I bet on your manhood and pubic hair.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Chybalv: 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2011
what a scenario to behold. This seems mo' serious than i thought, let d best candidate emerge
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Shawlaa: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2011
A think-as-a-mob, mass-mind-set mentality ignores when a soldier sheds tears.

This is a man who has offered himself to us on the basis of his integrity, on the basis of a philosophy that our nation (one of the world's most corrupt) would only progress when the man on top is incorruptible and honor-bound to serve. And for this, he has been smeared, spat on, and insulted severally.

Say what you will about Buhari, but he is no crook. The crooks are out there spending billions, poisoning the mind of the masses to retain their open cheque-book (our nation no less). They put their ads everywhere, spending and spending, Ha, I have used the wrong term. The proper word would be 'investing', They have invested huge amounts of misappropriated funds to sell us a song and dance that will ultimately buy back the Presidential seat; so that they can enjoy the continuing returns from their investment.

Mr. Buhari, especially in the light of some comments here and there, I also cry for Nigeria, More so, I cry for Nigerians, In the futility of it all, I will vote Buhari. A man who I believe shares my passion for a better Nigeria. I will vote for him in spite of your scorn and laughter, and I will cry with him when the ignorant hand the nation back into the waiting hands of the corrupt.

From a non-muslim, non-northern, one-time-leader-of-a-tomorrow-that-never-came.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by efisher(m): 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2011
It is too late to cry when the head is off.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by maclatunji: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2011
For those of you ignorantly claiming that General Buhari cannot appear on BBCHARDtalk, download the attachments, read the report and watch the video embedded there yourself. This HARDtalk interview was as far back as 2004. I would have posted direct links. However, I do not trust this website's spam bot one bit.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by osapay: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
this is just d begining of bb tears bcus gej is going up nd is d right man 4 all.life will become very unfair with bb .he will no choice than to enter exile.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Ericomoto(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2011
gamesb:

31 REASONS WHY BUHARI DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR VOTE

calaway:

SHAMELESS CROCODILE TEARS OF AN OLD FOOL!!!!! HE WOULD DO BETTER BEGGING FOR
VOTES.

WHO DOES HE THINK HIS FOOLING? DID HE JUST WAKE TO SEE NIGERIA AS IT IS?
WHY DID HE NOT WEEP FOR NIGERIA:
1.WHEN HE TRUNCATED A DEMOCRATIC PROCESS AND HAD THE GUTS TO SUSPEND
THE VERY DOCUMENT THAT MAKE OUR NATION?
2.WHEN ABIOLA'S MANDATE WAS TAKEN FROM HIM BY ABACHA,IBB AND CO?
3.WHEN ABACHA WAS TRYIN TO TRANFORM HIMSELF TO AN EMPEROR WHILE
MILKING AND SUPPRESSING THE NIGER DELTA EVEN MURDERING KEN SARO WIWA?
4.WHEN THE CABAL HELP POWER AND OBSTRUCTED GEJ TO ASSUMING HIS COSTITUTIONAL
ROLE
5.ETC

@Gamesb and Calaway, Your OBJ the owner of PDP and discoverer of GEJ is also guilty of all these allegations and where was he then to come to our rescue against Abacha and if he believed so much in GEJ why did he chose Yaradua as president and GEJ as VP and not vice versa.

All the people you counted as oppressed during Buhari regime, what was there role in the 2nd republic? recall there was massive looting of Nigeria treasury at this time and all these people you mentioned were at the helms of affair and most were irresponsible and wasteful.They created most of the problems we have today. Now you mentined names of people who were punished, but can you remember names of people who were killed,maimed and destroyed because of 1983 election because of the sins of these people? Any sane govt that came into power after the 1983 turmoil would have done what Buhari did. Jerry Rawlings of Ghana killed all corrupt leaders in his country and he was applauded for it and today Ghana is a better country for it. I have heard people say Buhari wanted to islamise Nigeria. What is the proof? just hearsay and rumour.

There is no point bringing out specs from someones eye when there is log in yours GEJ/PDP eyes. They have tried and failed lets try a new group for a change.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by maclatunji: 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2011
This website has some serious limitations but you can view the interview by clicking on my signature.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by osapay: 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2011
why is he crying now when d game is still on or is it becus life is now becoming unbearable4 he. bb you are a no go area, but rember u can't deceive nigeria with your crocrodie tears. lol.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by alexleo(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2011
Its quite good to see our runaway brothers who blindly left GEJ camp to follow a failing BB returning back. We welcome you all back into our camp. we are happy that you have seen your mistakes in going to vote the wrong people and retraced your step at this dying minute. Abeg tell your papa, tell your mama, tell your aunty, tell your brother, tell your friends, tell your neighbour to all troop out on Saturday, 16/04/11 and cast their vote for GEJ. Our votes will definitely swallow that of the opposition. Once again we welcome you all.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by frenandez(m): 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2011
BREAKING NEWS! BUHARI LOOSES THE 2001 ELECTIONS, GEJ DECLARED WINNER, HURRAYYYY! Before we go on celebrating PLEASE pause and read this, If Buhari looses the elections next saturday the , REAL LOOSER isn't the humble General who has presented himself to serve Nigeria but U nd I nd the millions of our country men nd women whose collective wealth nd resources will b plondered for the next four years! The real loosers will be the millions of children nd women who die every year as a result of our brocken health sysytem which is a direct result of corrfuption, the real loosers will be the hundreds of thousands of unemployed graduates nd Nigerian youths whose future is beign plundered by a greedy few! The General whom you some of us so despise has probably achieved more in One life time than most of us would in a thousand life times! I realy don't know who d Fanatics arer! Buhari who is wrongly beign labelled a fanatic or people who without ANY EVIDENCE passionately believe nd spread a lie! Henry In d end, if the thieves continue in power we r the only loosers! Whatever u gain today, they take by denying your progeny (future genarations) their legitimate share of our nations wealth! In other words suportin corrupt politicians bc of wot they give u today is like eatin ur tomorow today or eating from ur sons inheritance! If BUHARI wins on saturday (which I agree is difficult) we will all be d winners! We r rest assured our resources will be used for US nd not diverted into private pockets! I urge u to pause nd reflect! VOTE BUHARI/BAKARE - secure Nigeria's future, otherwise, four years from now, you will not be better off than u r today! INDEED BUHARI WEEPS, BUT FOR US!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by NAJALYN: 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2011
That na small one. He should place a drum nearby to receive his tears when GEJ wins the Presidential Elections come Saturday. GEJ for President.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by dasa: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2011
I didnt know buhari was a good actor. zebb ejiro and co, please cast him in you next movie, the part where every one cries will do.

Nice PR stunt.

Why didnt he cry as PTF chairman when he favoured only his region and neglected the rest of the country, especially the region that has the petroluem that funded the organisation.

why didnt he cry when he helped abacha stay in power.

why didnt he cry when his boss Abacha was looting us and killing democracy activists.

Now he wants to be a democratically elected president after carrying out a coup against one and returning us to military rule.

Its is not about bieng sincere, iits not about being disciplined. its about having love for the whole country and not just your area alone. and having the courage to take the right steps towards development.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Tilapiah(m): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2011
I pray God will guide people's hearts to vote for whoever will bring peace, joy, abundance and unity to Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by enyojo(f): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2011
blackwood:

This Buhari man sef, he thinks he can take us for a ride, why ask Bakare to sign a post dated resignation, why form an alliance with Ibrahim Babangida,Atiku Abubarkar and co. are these not the people who killed our dear country? Do these people think Nigerians are silly, how do the followers of Nuhu ribadu feel, when they know their candidate can be told to step down? CPC and ACN are not sincere. lets think and vote wisely

ARE YOU COMING OUT OF THE WOODS?
BUHARI AND BAKARE REFUSED TO SIGN A POST-DATED RESIGNATION FOR BAKARE TO STEP DOWN AFTER THE ELECTION AS TINUBU'S ACN DEMANDED.
Can ACN ever ask GEJ or Sambo to sign that?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by bkbabe97y(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2011
emmadeiza:

All of u canvassing for Buhari are doing that ignorantly, I'm sure! Buhari stands 4 what an average Housa/Fulani believes: they are born to rule. If u watched Aljazeela 2day,around 4:20pm, u will agree wit m. Buhari is a northern candidate. I know u will say "Bakare"; but tell me what u think Bakare knows about politics. I believe in change but not a change that I will later regret. I BELIEVE IN JONATHAN, even though I dislike PDP. God bless Nigeria.

"AljazeeLa", eh? U support GEJ but not PDP?! lol

Sad, how my heart bleeds for you Nigerians!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by jmaine: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2011

Jmaine! i am really surprised at yr reply, so u agree yr presido has been compromised abi. in a follow up i put it to u the stolen money was actually Gej's loot but becos he hadnt the guts to do it himself he channeled thru his wife. Again i tell you the cabal are not ready to change their life and GEJ's hands are not just TIED but SOILED as well. D curse of poverty upon Nigerians is as a result of corruption and people like u who excuse it easily. i weep 4 u, cos am better off

@ Dahbutter . . . Kindly stop moving in circles . .i gave you a fair hearing but here you are still doling out flimsy postulations without answering simple questions about whether the man should divorce his wife because she was accused of money laundering   . . . and  i also asked you to point out any politician whose company does not have people with questionable characters around them or their party . . . You failed to answer my question  that if you were in Jonathan shoes and your wife was accused of monetary theft  . .would you be that immature man to castigate her in public. . . . .you should be intelligent enough to see beyond harping on cabal this , cabal that . .The same cabal backing BB candidacy for vendetta purposes . . .so what do we have to say to that . . . can we move on cos it seem this circles you are weaving will get us no where . . . .

No need to weep for me . . .weep for the opposition who failed to form an alliance and adopt savvy minds with people in The Pat Utomis genre that abound in Nigeria . . . . to steer their ship . .someone with solutions to the problems and not a witch hunter  . .Fola Adeola seem a very Good buy to the Ribadu candidacy . . .but at the moment the ACN clout still needs some fine tuning to do some real damage at the presidential level over time they should come good. And considering the political calculations of a head on collision between the CPC and the PDP due to the Northern " we own Nigeria" syndrome.  . I will Choose Jonathan over Buhari anyday cos one has plans to move forward while the other just want to come in to witch hunt the former. . .

You can continue your weeping with your weeping general cos his end is nigh  . . .
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by scmk: 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
^^^ WHO ASKED  U TO BE SORRY FOR US !

GO MIND YOUR BUSINESS SUCKER!

IF YOU WANA COMENT PLS DO BUT DONT bLUUFFFSSSHITT
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Wumine(f): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2011
Am yet to see the good you guys see in this Buhari. He is now using tears to campaign and get peoples sympathy abi, Mscheeeeeewww
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by roxell120(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2011
those crocodile tears are out of his desperation to have another shot at that position.im not moved by that. NIGERIANS! WHAT can they not do to get what they desperately want? people should not be decieved by that,its another campaign strategy
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Ayoobscom(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2011
I almost tore my card saying i was not going to vote,,but now i must, i must defend my future and vote for Buharri

Thank God for the clip from Drummaboy-i now have a candidate that all my family will vote for CPC all d way
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Princek12(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2011
The North has ruled Nigeria for 38 out of 50 years and have nothing to show for it. What I see in this election is that Northerners are displaying a sense of entitlement to Nigeria's presidency and are not going out without a fight. Illiteracy is rampant in the North, as many of them reject education because they claim it is "Western and secular," supposedly in contravention of Sharia.

Others have contended that PDP has also shown nothing for 12 years, but they do not realize that PDP is controlled by the North, and Jonathan was just made a VP to Yaradua so as to create a sign of diversity in government.

My point is that why do we want to return power to the same Northerners, especially a former military general, who have destroyed this country for 38 years. No matter what people say about Jonathan, he is doing a lot to create a sustainable Nigeria, more than Northerners have done in 38 years. Even though some claim that PDP is corrupt, which may be true, but Buhari and the other Northern allies are also corrupt, too. Buhari is a candidate representing the entire North, and he owes allegiance, first, to the North and, second, to Nigerians.

At the end of the day, in my opinion, all the candidates in this election are useless, but I think it is time to err  on the side of at least giving a person from another part of the country power. The North has had it for too long and are now trying to "reclaim" a position they think rightly belongs to them, which is cause for paranoia.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by MELAA: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2011
[size=20pt]WHETHER BUHAHAHARI SHED WATER, BLOOD,HYDROGEN,SPIRIT OR ANYTHING, HE CANNOT RULE NIGERIA AGAIN.[/size][/color]
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by roxell120(m): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2011
PRINCEK12 thank you veeery much. at times i always think whether everyone in this country is sleeping but the northerners.do you ever see the much emphasis they give to their northern agenda instead of nigeria.is this not a clear sign of cleavages in the notion called nigeria.they dont believe in anyone else but themselves and if they are not in control.the nation is in crisis.look at the north.their power drunk stricken nature has thrown jos plateau into unstoppable crisis.MAY GOD HELP NIGERIA
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by sylve11: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2011
, i cried over a girl that i wanted to weep cos my tangle was longing for weeping, sincerely, it wasn't not from my heart. . . . . .same go to mr. buhari.  we all cry to justify our desires sometimes. Omila like him sad cool
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2011
The arrogant General finally cracked under the reality that he cannot ever "complete" his "turn".

YOu know, the office of the "Head of State" was to rotate among the "elites" of the Nigerian Army.

From 1966 to 1979, the held onto power. Just after four years, Buhari took over but IBB and Abacha could not allow him to "enjoy" the thing small. IBB did 8 years, Abacha 5 years (becasue he suddenly died).

OBJ was brought back to come and "complete" his "turn". Buhari has been wanting to go back since to complete his turn, but now that dream is fading away.

The general had to cry. Like a child who watched as breeze take away his balloon.

WEEP NOT GENERAL! Nigeria is too big for the "turn by turn" arrangement. We are voting Jonathan in.
Sai Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by mrdodo: 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2011
too much water for eyes.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by collynzo(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2011
We may make do with an emotional president but not some politicians politicking with tears.Buhari did not weep because of his love for the country but for the failure of his party even in the north where he was thought to have a stronghold.They could not outshine the ANPP not to talk of contending with the PDP.I like gen. Buhari but he had his turn in military and that does not really define as one good turn that should deserve another.VOTE GEJ.God bless Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by sley4life(m): 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2011
political tactics. we av seen that b4
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by vedaxcool(m): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2011
[size=28pt][b]How to Identify A PDP supporter

1. They are usually not intellectually sound, because they tend to consume remnants from the dustbins of their overlords.

2. they are cruel, heartless and laugh at their poor living standards.

3. they are members of MEND and other anti - Nigerian Militancy

4. their are are easily swayed by some few crumpled notes of Naira, that is they sell their future for a 'spoon of porridge'

5. They careless of their country and think that luck alone makes people successful.

6. Because they think that luck makes people successful, they keep looking into the dustbins of their overlords, hoping some how, some way they will find a huge chunk of the national cake laying there waiting for collection.

7. to them Good Luck=people dying=People failing=People's misfortune

8. to them Nigeria is the riches country in the world and hence PDP has been a blessing to it.

From the above we can surmise the following equation

Imagine voting such stuff into presidency, we will have People Dying * People Failing * Peoples Misfortune = [Massive Disaster^(raised to the power of ) Multiple Calamity ] ^ Failed state[/b][/size]

[size=48pt][b]
These people are need in need of some form of Bukhari Medcine

SAI BUKHARI! SAI MAI GHASKIYA BAMUSO MAI KARIYA
[/b][/size]
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by efisher(m): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2011
^ Violence is not the answer. cool

vexdaxcool, Stop Vexing be Cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage / Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited / NAF Wings Shehu Ibrahim, Combat Helicopter Pilot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.