Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,473 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Buhari Broke Into Tears - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Broke Into Tears (32584 Views)

For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo - Leadership / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by blackwood(m): 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2011
Let me give him something to cry about, where is all the ptf funds he stole, instead of building classrooms for us in the south

Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by vedaxcool(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2011
blackwood:

Let me give him something to cry about, where is all the ptf funds he stole, instead of building classrooms for us in the south

AND WHAT DID YOUR PDP GOVT DO ABOUT IT? HYPOCRISY ALL THE WAYS SEEMS TO EXPLAIN THE AVERAGE PDPian MENTALITY.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Meldrick(m): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2011
sley4life:

political tactics. we av seen that b4
Abi ohhh. Na today? Just trying to weep up sympathy.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by daqskin: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2011
quote from buhari on sunnewsonline.com
Buhari, who was honoured as the ‘Noble Father of Nigerian Youths and the Icon of Nigerian Democracy’ by the Nigerian Youths Organisation (NYO), regretted that the 12 years of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) administration in the country had witnessed a painful and unforgettable look of dejection and despondency on the faces of Nigerians, adding that it had left Nigerians without hope of respite in the near future.
OGA BUHAS abeg ANSWER THIS SMALL QUESTION, IF YOU HAD NOT INTERRUPTED DEMOCRACY IN THE 80`S WHAT WOULD DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA LOOK LIKE BY THE YEAR 2011? shocked cool IT WAS YOUR GOVERNMENT WHICH FORCED ITS WAY INTO THE SYSTEM THAT LED TO A TOTAL COLLAPSE OF THE POLITY, OGA YOU CAN CRY OO. BUT IF IT WERE FOR TEARS I WOULD RATHER VOTE EUCHARIA ANUNOBI TO CRY ALL THE WAY. cool
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2011
[size=18pt]Buhari did great things as chairman of PTF in the 90's[/size]

[flash=900,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOXroemYT0Q?version=3[/flash]

[flash=850,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acd4f_miAvA?version=3[/flash]

No Shaking!!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by enyojo(f): 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2011
[size=20pt]If you vote for Goodluck Jonathan this Saturday, then imagine Iyabo Obasanjo as Health Minister, Omisore as Internal Affairs Minister, Gbenga Daniel in Works and Housing, Oyinlola in Defence and Alao Akala (of course he's going to lose) in Police Affairs!! Bode George returns as Special Adviser and a presidential pardon. It will be business as usual, just as the last 12yrs have been!! THINK CHANGE, VOTE FOR CHANGE!!^[/size]
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 14, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5JSE1YrCs

election fraud going on,
click this link and watch

Video evidence of fraud by election officials at the polls in South South Nigeria. (Rivers State). Where are all the international election monitors. This only shows that we Nigerians control our own destiny. INEC take note.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by jmaine: 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2011
Na today . . . Saturday is around . . .and am waiting impatiently to be among those foot soldiers that will send Buhari to his long deserved retirement with a vote against him . . . 

we say no to sectionalism . . . and tribal politics

we say no to " It must be me or nothing else " syndrome . .

We say No to Former Military men in Agbada impeding democratic reforms by injecting autocracy into our democratic processes in a subtle manner . . .

We say no to good policies reversal due to unquenchable witch hunting desires . . .

We say no to a pro repressive military era (Abacha inclusive) . .

We say no to individuals who feel they are better than their counterpart by putting personal interest above national interest ( His ego keeps defeating an alliance that would have acted as a counter platform to the PDP) . .

Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Layioye: 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2011
That is a crocodile tears. This is a man that never believe in democracy, he scuttled the second republic, just imagine where Nigeria could have  be by now if not for his greed for power. He has not begining, more tears will still flow.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by ufumes(m): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2011
Does he think Nigerians would be emotionally moved by his tears to get our vote.That Strategy is not going to work for me.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by hamabra(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2011
By God's grace on saturday 16th April 2011, i would have voted for Integrity,discipline,one Nigerian and good governance, even if it eventually turns out that the dreadful dragon emerges i would have been vindicated that i have done what is rite.
Please fellow Nigerians let wake up to the call to bring this Great nation back to the track,
God bless NIGERIA
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by aspabay(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2011
If you vote 4 Goodluck Jonathan on Saturday, then imagine Iyabo Obasanjo as Health Minister, Omisore as Internal Affairs Minister, Gbenga Daniel in Works&Housin, Oyinlola in Defense &Alao Akala (of course he's gon' lose) in Police Affairs! Bode George returns as Special Adviser &a presidential pardon. It wl b business as usual, jst as d last 12yrs! THINK CHANGE, VOTE FOR CHANGE!!-
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by mrperfect(m): 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2011
What makes him cry? It seems that further details are missing.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by bamosagie(m): 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2011
Why are people calling the general's tears crocodile tears, please stop it because that is an insult to crocodiles.
please weeping general, weep some more!
think of the state of the country, agree that you messed up, then weep again and retire to the village.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by samtoye(m): 5:03pm On Apr 14, 2011
Our situation should make any concerned citizen weep, after 12 years of uninterrupted democracy economic situations have plummeted. You guys should visit the job section of Nairaland and see the hopeless situation, if the young people on Nairaland think all these does not disqualify the present government then we deserve all pains and hardship we are going through. People like me shouldn't worry cos we have very good jobs but what about friends, families, relatives, classmates, church mates who bombard us monthly for help? what about the 134 CVs i have on my Laptop of fresh graduate seeking any employment? how many would i help? what about Nigerians hustling in the cold in distant lands to send money to family members at home? what about the several breadwinners working in banks that have been unjustly sacked due to no fault of theirs.
IBB, OBJ, Olebode George, Atiku, GEJ,Iyabo Obasanjo, Alao Akala, Olagunsoye Oyinlola, Omisore their families and children's children would never know what they call poverty because their fathers had ensured that  they don't at the expense of our future. Voting these people in may mean nothing to you now but i can bet you in very few years to come you would know better.

When you go to vote "CONTINUITY" on Saturday it simply means you want continuity of your present situation, Nigeria Nation don't have problems, WE ARE NIGERIA'S PROBLEM !!!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by naijanig: 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2011
This election, to me and every supporter of CPC in Presidential election is not about parties, it is about personalities! I have not seen the qualities requisite to move Nigeria to the next level (beyond where we are now) in GEJ or PDP in the last 12 years.

Let’s be factual and unsentimental, in another 4 years of GEJ, nothing would have changed in Nigeria, instead it can only get worse. I am not cursing, I only see what Buhari sees that made him weep. Nothing will have been different about:

1. Corruption,

2. Legislators & political office holders will continue collecting salaries, the size of the budget of a state few years ago.

3. Security, kidnappings, bombings, ritual killings,

4. Power,

5. Education,

6. Roads (which will still be pot-hole ridden)

7. Roads contructed will still last for 6 months before collapsing, meanwhile those built by Jemibewon in 1973-1975 are still intact (example Ibadan-Ijebu Ode, 1st side of Ibadan-Ife roads)

8. Other infrastructures,

9. We will still be importing fuel,

10. We will still rely on importing used (Tokunbo) cars otherwise… no show for working class

11. Fuel (especially Diesel) will still be exhorbitant or more expensive,

12. Cement will still be selling for over N2,000 when the unit/landing cost is N570,

13. Rice, Sugar, Salt and other essential staple commodities will still be tripple their prices, and still be controlled by Dangote (because he is allowed monopoly and protected by the govt, having always sponsored each PDP presidential campaign with billions)

14. civil servants, academia & medical personnels will still be on industrial stikes regularly,

15. Hospitals will still not have drugs, let alone Health Centres & Dispensaries

16. All the big boys will still continue with oil bunkering.

17. Crude oil and refined products will still be stolen with ships “disappearing”,

18. Treasury looting will still continue - unchecked

19. Looters of N100billion will still be asked to refund N5m and go home to enjoy the rest in peace,

20. Looters will still be celebrated,

21. Nitel & Mtel will still be inoperative

22. Vandals will still be having a field day - undeterred

23. National honours awards will still be given to looters and ritualists,

24. You and I will still need to rely on providing our own street roads, water and generators (that is practically being our own govts,

25. We will still be unable to send our children to public schools (which we all attended about a decade or two ago),

26. Youth unemployment will still increase

27. Nigerians will still be looking for how to travel out to escape the grip of hardship

28. Drug peddling will still be rampant

29. Fake drugs will still flood our society

30. Railroads will still not be constructed to link every state capital

31. Even the old lines (built in 1906 by colonialists solely to move raw materials from the north to Apapa & Porthacourt ports) will still be under rehabilitation with billions of dollars, yet nothing to show for it

32. 2nd Niger bridge will stil not be built

33. 4th mainland bridge will still not be built

34. Universities will still be underfunded

35. Nigerian students will still rely on prostitution and cultism/armed robbery to survive in school

36. We will still continue to produce substandard graduates

37. WAEC/SSCE results will still be very poor or worse

38. People will still prefer to send their children to schools in Ghana, Benin & Togo

39. Elected officers will still lavish our resources on their children’s weddings

40. An average worker will still not be able to buy or build his own house with the whole of his/her annual salary

41. South Africa will still be a small heaven to Nigerians

42. Nigerians will still be treated shabbily and disrespectfully outside the country

43. Instead of building mores estates and GRAs, government properties and houses will still be sold to cronies by ministies of housing!

44. Contracts will not be given to indegineous Engineers and companies, instead to unqualified, incompetent and corrupt Lebanese

45. Nigerians will still not be able to move about freely at night (as in Benin, Togo & Ghana)

46. Nigerians will still be aspiring to move to Ghana

47. We will still be parambulating around the same spot (apology to Fela)

48. Ete, etec, etc

All of these are all connected corruption and indiscipline.

Some peole ask for more time for him to show his capability, even he, says we will start seeing his action in 4 years, I say no! GEJ has spent about the same time Buhari spent as Head Of State in 1984-85, while Buhari made so much immediate impact, nothing can be said of GEJ. You don’t need eternity to be effective. Fashola is an example, in less than a year, he had done so much to be counted. What about Murtala? In 6 months of his reign, he achieved what PDP can only dream of in the past 12 years!!!

And that is why we are clamouring for BB, whom we are so sure will make instant impact! I have no personal issues with the person of GEJ; he is a peaceful gentleman, but that is where his qualities end. He lacks vision and mission, and definitely bereft of action needed at the critical point in our national history.

He is like a student whose parents have forced to read Medicine or Law or any other discipline just because he/she has the brains. Such a student can not be compared to one that determined in his/her mind to read such courses in terms of passion and performance.

BB all the way for the sake of salvaging what is left of Naija!!!! - Seyi
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Oshosam(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2011
NNPC is broke (I haven't collected my last month's salary as a youth corps member), NITEL is in comatose, Nigerian Airways is sold, PHCN service is getting worse by the day, Nigerian public universities is not ranked among the top 4000 universities. May Nigeria witness a great and futuristic leadership in this decade. Whatever my lot, Thou hast thought me to say it is well, it is well with my soul!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by tsinepa: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2011
Wev are all clamouring for chanbe,what is d difference between Goodluck and PDP, please PDP HAS RULED FOR 12 YRS AND NIGERIA IS STILL THE SAME, LET ANODA PERSON OR PARTY TAKE THE MANTLE, TO SEE WHAT THEY CAN DO
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2011
sai buhari
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Jakumo(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2011
Anything that leads Ayatollah Buggari-Bin Laden to wail and gnash his tobacco and kolanut-stained brown teeth is by definition a cause for great celebration among ALL freedom loving people who can tell good from profound evil.  

Cry until you phucking DIE, Buggari-Bin Laden, you despicable sack of chit.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by vaLasce(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
Even if his tears becomes d source of a brand new river,he is crying but invain.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2011
[size=28pt]Please show your support for Buhari by updating your signature,

See my own signature below: smiley[/size]
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by rasputinn(m): 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2011
Vote for a democrat,the only democrat contesting for presidency is Goodluck Jonathan.
Buhari has been and still is anti-democratic,his very words and actions have not changed from that despotic posture
From the failed unholy gang-up between Buhari and Tinubu,it's obvious Ribadu is unsure of himself and Buhari is desperate even as he has nothing to offer,he's just an authoritarian,vengeful and unforgiving bigot,who even refused to sign off on some of his party's candidates he doesn't like,of all the candidates,he has done the most harm to Nigeria and Nigerians,he killed journalists and those accused of drug trafficking(he even had to give retro-active effect to the decree so one particular unfortunate guy could be executed via the decree,he shut media houses and jailed Tunde Thomson and Nduka Irabor for years just for writing about the ills in his government,he pauperised and discouraged entrepreneurs by seizing their goods and forcing themat gun point to sell the remainder at below cost prize

Buhari reminds Nigerians of a past they'd rather forget

Goodluck Jonathan on the other hand represents the Nigerian dream of a strong,developed and democratic country,where anybody can aspire to the highest office in the land irrespective of tribe,religion or the circumstance of their birth.A Nigeria where everybody's vote will count,he has shown that he can be trusted,enough of this Buhari nonsense(a so-called General who went on national TV to weep like a baby just cos he's scared of losing an election,he's a disgrace to the corps of Nigerian army generals)

[size=24pt]VOTE GOODLUCK JONATHAN FOR PRESIDENT,JUST THUM-PRINT BESIDE THE UMBRELLA[/size]
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Oshosam(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2011

12. Cement will still be selling for over N2,000 when the unit/landing cost is N570,
I hope Dangote is not reading this. He has bought PDP over and let's see if PDP will be able to build cement factories in Ogun and Benue. Let's see if Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello, Olagunsoye Oyinlola and co who looted the nation's treasuries would not be on the list of the political appointees come June if GEJ wins the polls. Visit http://www.theretrospects..com to see how things were in the beginning.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Jakumo(m): 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2011
[size=14pt]For those die-hard Ayatollah Buggari Bin Laden fans in the house, please share with us some details of how your final exit from this cruel world will be accomplished, once it becomes clear that your Jihadist GOD has FAILED yet again to rig himself into power as village dog catcher.

Remember, folks, y'all have just 48 hours in which to devise ingenious and creative ways to join your ancestors triumphant. Inquiring minds want to know just how this last act of dispair will be carried out.[/size]
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by ololade2(m): 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2011
I read of a man that history talked of as one that wept,history said he was God sent, HE WAS THE MESSIAH. in my life time I heard of another great man that wept for His country. BUHARI(THE MESSIAH), THE CHANGE WE CRY FOR
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Tunsbobo(m): 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2011
if he cries or not, who cares? This buhari is just too deceptive! I believe the only reason why he cried was to gain symphaty from the populace. The big question is, why is he crying just few days to the elections? The answer is obvious.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by netghost: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2011
blah blah blah blah
tell him to produce the 2.8 billion dollars that vanished from midland bank london
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Deltagal: 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2011
Tearico Crocodilus!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by mustashfa(m): 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2011
If buhari says he has not stolen a kobo through his career, can anyone bring evidence against him. If not vote for a discipline man that stays by his word, who fought corruption and tried to bring Umar Diko(an hausa man) back to nigeria for trial and jailed corrupt leaders.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by ibelab(m): 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2011
Buhari did very well als PTF boss grin,  i think maybe he can do better als EFCC  boss than presido to be, ,scince he want to fight corruption,
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Pukkah: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2011
Jakumo:

[size=14pt]For those die-hard  Ayatollah Buggari Bin Laden fans in the house, please share with us some details of how your final exit from this cruel world will be accomplished, once it becomes clear that your Jihadist GOD has FAILED yet again to rig himself into power as village dog catcher.

Remember, folks, y'all have just 48 hours in which to devise ingenious and creative ways to join your ancestors triumphant.  Inquiring minds want to know just how this last act of dispair will be carried out.[/size]

Beyond heaping violent insults and acerbic expletives on Buhari, have you been able to articulate in specific and unambiguous terms, what the exact offence of this man really is?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

"As The Guardian Newspaper Has Done, APC Must Apologise For Lying" - Fayose / 10 Bad Attitudes Nigerians Must Drop To Make The Country Great / Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.