Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Buhari Broke Into Tears - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Broke Into Tears (32493 Views)

For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo - Leadership / Buhari Broke Tinubu's Heart By Choosing Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Lagosboy: 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2011
Genbuhari3:

Connect the quotes below with[b] 'I am voting Goodluck, Not PDP'[/b]
“His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings (humble and God-sent Goodluck) of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future (Same PDP government again for another 4 years), or grief for the past (caused by PDP to which Jonathan has been a part and parcel of for 12 years) , Perhaps the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of this African native are his lack of apprehension and his lack of ability to visualize the future. (Not thinking Akala, Gbenga Daniel, Iyabo Obasanjo, Saraki and co will form the next PDP government as ministers or ambassadors) "

---Lord Frederick John Dealty Lugard on[b] Nigerians[/b], The Dual Mandate, pg.70 (1926)"

I love this
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Akanbiedu(m): 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2011
JIGHU:

BUHARI BROKE INTO TEARS

Candidate of the CPC in the Saturday Presidential elections was addressing a world press conference a while ago in Abuja and mid way into his moving speech he broke into tears, the crowd erupted into wailing and tears, it was a sight to behold

Betrayal is not easy to handle.

No matter what happens, the people's general should know he has not lost a thing. He has tried his best to save Nigeria but he must realize that it is equally important that Nigerians feel the need to be saved.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Machine007: 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2011
Beaf!:

@ OP

It is your clueless GEJ that will surely break into tears when he has finally ran out of 'luck'
Even if Buhari is defeated in this election it will not be a new thing to him, he has been there. But your visionless president has always been banking on luck throughout his career.

cheesy cheesy

pls tell me who doesn't need luck in what s/he is doing.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by princeonx: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2011
Cry kwa! is that how much power thirst he is?  
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by booboo79: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2011
@GenBuhari3

I'm in love with uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

what most GEJ supporters dont knw is that their 1 in all Luck man no gonna work alone.
imagine having Akala has minister for Power or Iyabo Bello as FCT minister or Aliero as Aviation Minister grin grin grin grin

People Deceiving People,
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by assme: 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2011
May be he is reminiscing on the people that were executed in his regime. suddenly remembering the gun shots that were fired into their heads, the old man broke into tears of sorrow for sins he committed against humanity.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by baduks(m): 4:20pm On Apr 13, 2011
Buhari has assured Ribadu of becoming President by 2015 if he should step down for him, He's very honest grin
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by itsmayiela(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2011
i just felt into tears while reading this, this is so pathetic. Buhari, we are voting you in
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by adctrl: 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2011
Please can someone tell me what he was weeping for?
At this critical time, the one who wants to be the presido shouldn't be crying for anything but scheming how to prevail in the polls.
This man is meant to be an Army General. He should have wept and that should have been what propel him to join the race. Simple as it may be!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by maclatunji: 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2011
fukings:

A Jeta Amata production in Assocition with BB latterrain Northside productions presents, The Tears of A General

Marketers: All Nigerians of Good Conscience and Character all over the Country.

Grab Your Copy NOW!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Adonike(m): 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2011
U may never know, he might have applied chineese rob to his face,
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2011
Now I know where the Dictator's supporters got this crying thing from!!! reminds me of the Dictator Crying thread here on nairaland after they stole the intellectual property of someone
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by OAM4J: 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2011
Reading some of these comments here I cannot but shed tears with the People's General . . . If only they know and understand what is at stake. cry
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by agabaI23(m): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2011
enyojo:

[size=18pt]SO WILL BUHARI CRUSH ALL THE OBASANJOS, BODE GEORGES, ODGS, [b]IBBS, ANENIHS, UBAS, IWUS, ANDOAKKAS, PETER ODILIS, IGBINEDIOS, IBORIS, PATIENCE JONATHANS, ATIKUS  OF NIGERIA[/b][/size]

[size=28pt]Will Buhari crush IBB, Atiku, Ciroma . . .who have just extracted a deal from him in exchange for support?[/size]
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by maclatunji: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2011
Adonike:

U may never know, he might have applied chineese rob to his face,
No na Temple of Heaven a.k.a. Chinese Balm, but your crazy-humour is noted.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by ziccoit: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2011
If I am the last man standing on the surface of the earth, my single vote is going for this man. Buhari/Bakare is a powerful combination that Nigeria may not be able to come across in the near future. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2011
Bible ~John 11:35 -Jesus wept >He rose Lazarus

Politics: Gani Fawehinmi wept, but he lost.

Now, Buhari cries,
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by maclatunji: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
agabaI23:

[size=28pt]Will Buhari crush IBB, Atiku, Ciroma . . .who have just extracted a deal from him in exchange for support?[/size]

Yes, send them into permanent retirement. So that the likes of GEJ do not ride their backs into power.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Justcash(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
Bwahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhha! Buhari dey cry!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaahahaha!!!

Na so power hungry the guy reach? Hahahahahahhahahahahahaah!!!!

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaah grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by emmadeiza(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2011
All of u canvassing for Buhari are doing that ignorantly, I'm sure! Buhari stands 4 what an average Housa/Fulani believes: they are born to rule. If u watched Aljazeela 2day,around 4:20pm, u will agree wit m. Buhari is a northern candidate. I know u will say "Bakare"; but tell me what u think Bakare knows about politics. I believe in change but not a change that I will later regret. I BELIEVE IN JONATHAN, even though I dislike PDP. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Marchman: 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2011
What a sissy?
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by zeennurei(m): 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
HONESTLY SPEAKING THE MAN IS FOR CHANGE. WE NEED HIM NOWWWWW.[b][/b]
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by slap1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2011
Buhari will win an Oscar award faster than he can be the president. What kinda dumb campaign strategy was that? We need strong men to build strong institutions(so he said), not a cry baby for the love of mike!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by agabaI23(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2011
Genbuhari3:

Connect the quotes below with[b] 'I am voting Goodluck, Not PDP'[/b]
“His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings (humble and God-sent Goodluck) of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future (Same PDP government again for another 4 years), or grief for the past (caused by PDP to which Jonathan has been a part and parcel of for 12 years) , Perhaps the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of this African native are his lack of apprehension and his lack of ability to visualize the future. (Not thinking Akala, Gbenga Daniel, Iyabo Obasanjo, Saraki and co will form the next PDP government as ministers or ambassadors) "

---Lord Frederick John Dealty Lugard on[b] Nigerians[/b], The Dual Mandate, pg.70 (1926)"

You all of a sudden accept the degrading description from a white supremacist just because you want to make a point?
I think your present out burst will make you also fit in well in 'His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings [b](humble and God-sent Goodluck) of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future'[/b] because you are prompted to malign and degrade just to achieve a momentary satisfaction without thinking of the real meaning of what you have just said.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by maclatunji: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2011
emmadeiza:

All of u canvassing for Buhari are doing that ignorantly, I'm sure! Buhari stands 4 what an average Housa/Fulani believes: they are born to rule. If u watched Aljazeela 2day,around 4:20pm, u will agree wit m. Buhari is a northern candidate. I know u will say "Bakare"; but tell me what u think Bakare knows about politics. I believe in change but not a change that I will later regret. I BELIEVE IN JONATHAN, even though I dislike PDP. God bless Nigeria.

Contradiction, it is his party that rules. He is only 1 man. If he wins his tenure will be defined by his party and not him. He admitted to the US diplomats that he was not equipped for the job. Those flocking around him now are opportunists and boy-o-boy aren't they having a GRAND BALL at our expense!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2011
Eeyaaaah!!! This  is nothing but true sign and symptoms of Old age.I truely pity him sha! Dont worry at least u can still contest in 2015.Just let fresh Air blow round naija first I beg!!!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by agabaI23(m): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2011
Topic

We do not need a weeping president. We need a strong president.

Whoever advised him to shed the crocodile tears must be deported to Hollywood. grin
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by bennie1980(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2011
And The General wept. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by efisher(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2011
Why does he think he is the only one who can "save" Nigeria? Even his running mate didn't think so.

“Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither Obasanjo, Atiku, IBB and this tall one Muhammadu Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of the new.”
- Pastor Tunde Bakare in the Punch of Monday, October 2, 2006 Page 8.

Bye bye to those passing away. According to this prophecy; OBJ, Atiku and IBB have "passed away". It's now Buhari's turn to join them at the background. Let them watch and see how we move forward in the new order. I wish Bakare could believe his own prophecy!!!
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Gbenge77(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2011
Pennywise:

Buhari aint seen nothing. The guy go cry tire when Saturday result come. E go be like magic when Ribadu win
keep deluding yourself.
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by Abbycrown(f): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2011
Really? Very soon, the onion that caused the tears will surface.  wink
Re: Buhari Broke Into Tears by maclatunji: 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
agabaI23:

Topic

We do not need a weeping president. We need a strong president.

Whoever advised him to shed the crocodile tears must be deported to Hollywood. grin

Maybe GEJ will learn to ROFL from Kobojunkie to match this grin. Seriously though we should cry for our country if only we know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

South Africa Vs Nigeria: Which Is More Influential In Africa? / Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss / "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.